"Confronting the Girl Who Shot Me in the Face"

In 1992, 17-year-old Shawna was working as a grocery store cashier when she found herself in the middle of a robbery. She says Jerrie, 14, held her at gunpoint and shot her in the face. For the first time since that day, Shawna confronts her attacker.

On a busy Friday night in January, 1992, 17-year-old Shawna was working part-time as a grocery store cashier alongside her high school sweetheart, Bob, when she found herself in the middle of a robbery. She says Jerrie, 14, came into the store with another girl and shouted, “Everyone on the ground. This is a robbery.” Shawna says Jerrie held her at point blank range with a sawed-off shotgun and demanded the money from her register. “The last thing I remember her saying was, ‘Bitch, I want it all.’”

For the last 21 years, Shawna says she’s endured 100 painful surgeries, panic attacks and public ridicule. She says she’s been called a “monster” and a “Cabbage Patch doll,” and that children call her gross. “Every time I look in the mirror, I am reminded of what she did to me,” Shawna says. “This is a lifelong sentence. It’s not fair that her sentence was six years.”

>“In the back of my head, I don’t think about Shawna,” Jerrie confesses. “God has closed out that part of my life. I’ve been moving on and moving forward with my life. I paid my debt to society and to Shawna because I did my time in jail.

>“I don’t feel like it was my fault because I feel like I was used by an adult,” Shawna continues. “I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY
youtube.com/watch?v=go4fYVDs3Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit kill all fucking niggers now my blood is boiling

post the video then

That nigress is called Jerrie?

who the fuck robs a grocery store? stupid bitch

i gotchu user

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY

I knew that dindu had no remorse.

I want to chain that negress to a pipe in a basement and torture her in the most horrible ways I can think of, fucking niggers man they will never learn

white girl is named shawna

vid is here

>shot woman in face with sawed-off shotgun
>during a robbery
>6 years punishment

Such a fake ass "I'm sorry". Fuck that shit. Fuck that 6 year kid shit when the crime is this bad.

>six years for shooting someone in the face during a robbery

And I thought we were the only ones with communist judges. The nigger deserves to hang, and so does that fucking judge. Don't give me that "minor" crap. Everyone knows subhumans mature at age 12, and that is the age we should start regarding them as adults. Fuck knows they start acting like adults, or what passes for adult in their communities.

Though, maybe the perp and the judge should be whipped into forced labour before execution. Someone has to pay for those medical bills. Shit, sell their organs. I heard there is money in that. These people are not human to me. They forfeited the right to be called human when they perpetrated the crime, and then condoned it with a light sentence.

We must return to our old values, when scum like this could only hope for a kind executioner that wouldn't break them on the wheel too much.

no joke though imagine facefucking the one on the left

no jaw

The sheboon should be hanged, drawn, and quartered

bitch i want it all. i want your ability to chew solid foods too

women are always able to callously "move on" from anything bad they do, it's like they are similar to sociopaths and never see themselves as bad in the first place

after the break up of a major relationship women will be sleeping with another man within a week

fuck you obama

Why the FUCK didn't the white woman apologize to her?

i hate niggers so much

god we need to start fucking lynching niggers again

what would you expect a reasonable person to do?

Shawna and her mother are desperately trying to get a rise out of Jerrie

>you dont think about her?
>you didn't have to put the gun in her face

I understand they are pretty emotionally involved. They probably dread dealing with all the surgeries and all the insults for the disfigured lady. But attacking Jerrie like that is pretty petty.

Jerrie:

>i never meant to hurt you
>i'm so sorry

they should just straight up ask her if she is willing to dedicate the rest of her life to servicing shawna and not try to guilt her to make things right

Niggers rob stores for a few hundred bucks at most in cash to buy new drugs, weaves, sneaker, etc,... They only aim low for small business staffed by some un-armed young defenseless woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=go4fYVDs3Zs
>mormons

Your ancestors stolen them from their homeland and brought them here. They will be your political leaders and on your currency now, and there isn't anything wrong with that. They are a part of your history.

Six fucking years?

In what plane of oblivion did this happen in? Only a crime infested shithole could give a sentence that light for shooting someone in teh fucking face, right?

shouldn't have stolen them*

>when christfags say religion makes you a better person

Still looks better than the nigger

>Discuss

She's a nigger who only cares about her nigger self.

/thread

>Only a crime infested shithole
Yeah, America

Only an American can be so cucked that the person who shot his daughter is out of jail and still alive, pathetic!

This. She looks weird, but she took a fucking shotgun blast to the face. The nigger just looks like a fucking gorilla naturally.

I´d also solve it brazilian way

so the negress is an innocent churchgoer lady now?

jaw-dropping

Good one.

A tragic story, but ultimately anti-Black racism is to blame. This wouldn't have happened if white communities invested money into neighborhoods inhabited predominately by People of Color.

When People of Color have income, we don't have to shoot your mom in the face. Pay us or get played by us, those are your two options.

Europoors like to pretend they don't have brown people in their country too.

They'll find out.

Fuck, my sides.

>So sorry I shot you in the face with a shotgun, it was an axident. So sorry, ma'am.

Fucking niggers, man.

fucking bait.

She dindunuffin

I knew she looked very British to me

She'd give you a pretty tight blowjob though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

She's had two kids? If any more proof were needed that men have pathetically low standards.

I think there's a third option you're overlooking. Something about rope.

Pay a prison gang to behead them and find their family and gang rape all the women including children while the man watch with all their bones broken? I'd agree 100% not joking btw

>We
>Implying niggers can form a proper sentence

Try harder, Conner.

fpbp

She dindu nuffin. She was a scared black woman.

Shit like this is why nobody likes us, user.

whites shouldn't have invaded a black country in the first place

This is not Christianity, you dumb anglo. She obviously never felt any kind of remorse. Her dumb nigger actions of just forgetting about it and doing nothing in repentance is proof of that, but what would I expect from the Protestant mindset of an island monkey.

>what would you expect a reasonable person to do?
Splash acid on her face

IF I HAVE TO HEAR ONE MORE NIGGER SAY "I DIN DO NUFFIN"

a man after my own heart

It's because she was 14. Apparently that's enough to knock it down, despite the fact that no 14 year old would be unaware of the consequences.

Sadly, that seems to be their biological imperative. Not for all of them, but for many, especially in this female glorifying society that puts them on some high pedestal.

They say women face harsher sentencing though.

Kek.

>doing nothing in repentance
So what would your pope require her to do in this case to earn forgiveness?

>bitch shoots you in the fucking face and only gets a 6 year sentence
>shows little to no remorse
>being angry about this is petty

Kill. Yourself.

>You didn't have to shoot her in the face
>I didn't I'm sorry, It was a hair trigger gun
>You didn't have to have the gun
>I didn't I was misled
>You didn't have to press the gun up against her fa-
>I did not do that I had her put the money in a brown paper bag, and the gun just went off when I was reaching for the bag
>You pressed the gun against my face
>No I did not do that, I did not
>Well, you had to have the gun pressed against my face because it was buckshot, and
>I did not, no

Edited because I'm not going to watch this enough to transcribe, but they're really arguing about the details? You go on tv to meet the person you shot in the face, and you want to debate the details with them?

I realize Dr. Phil probably paid her a thousand dollars or something and that's why she's on the show, but seriously. It's pretty tacky

dis dat uggo bitch fault fo not getting dat green outta da register fast enuff. dat beautiful gurl of color jus doin wat she ned 2 n able 2 survive n da white manz wirld

Thats one evil bitch. Hell has a special place for her kind.

That's because they planned to leave that major relationship 6 months before they actually put it into action

Hey dumbass, the Cape was empty and there's a reason why the Afrikaners reached 40% of the Free State's population at their peak: the place was empty when we arrived.

maybe they were dating before her face got blown off

Reasonable people don't go around shooting people in the face, retard.

read that in his voice
great post would read again

Refrain from shooting a stranger in the face for no reason whatsoever.

After that, they aren't reasonable, and they deserve to be put down like a dog. Nigger shouldn't even be alive.

there are 6 year old child soldier in congo that rape and butcher women and other children. sometimes even their own parents

would you say they are also fully responsible for their actions?
because let me tell you, they understand death and pain. they are not ignorant of their actions.

when you understand why child soldiers arent fully culpable, you will grasp why 14 year olds are less culpable than adults

Hell doesn't exist friend. That is why lex talionis must be satisfied in this life.

you can be angry, but what can be gained from a confrontation like in the video? Phil gave them a platform to be petty about horrible ordeal. The events are in the past and there are consequences for the future fine, but could have used that time to work together and show some humanity about how they can both move on and live better lives.

that being said im glad im not in that situation at all

that's what im saying. they are bargaining when there is nothing to gain

>Killing someone for no reason doesn't make you a murderer
>Niggers actually believe this

I often envy you buttons.

>I dun had axed God for forgiveness, but I finna' move on wit muh life

>“I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”
Women.

>move on
To what? Someone who is going to get GIBS and live a normal life after permanently disfiguring the other's body to where she can never live as a normal person again?

No matter what, she is always going to be ostracized publicly because of this n i g g e r.

>a 6 year old is exactly on the same cognitive level as a 14 year old

Still alive to smirk. Why dat turnip still round doh. She should been a new leaf with a f8ne twine.

Suspiciously Subversive Jewish "humour" ya got there.

>“I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”
The women, niggers and jews shriek as they hit you.

>be a woman missing half your face
>has 2 children
>meanwile this guy died a martyr virgin
Women really have it fucking easy

You are a fucking idiot, truly.

>>“In the back of my head, I don’t think about Shawna,” Jerrie confesses. “God has closed out that part of my life. I’ve been moving on and moving forward with my life. I paid my debt to society and to Shawna because I did my time in jail.

Okay.

>>“I don’t feel like it was my fault because I feel like I was used by an adult,” Shawna continues. “I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”

FUCK

no, but the principle is the same: they are not fully mature psychologically

if the nigger had been 6 she wouldnt have spent any time in prison. I genuinely dont see your point

The 6 year old mind is very easy to manipulate, to mould, and to make accept actions and beliefs that an adolescent or adult would not.

By the age of 14 anyone who isn't suffering from arrested development will have a basic rational framework for understanding the world around them and things like cause and effect.

Bullshit a 14 year old doesn't understand why everything involved in this topic is wrong and what the consequences are.

>get me up

Niggers gonna nig.

They're animals with no remorse. They should be eliminated.

>redoing the trial on live tv

We have shitskins but we don't arm them like you do

that action can not be taken back, everyone needs to deal with it

Jerrie was 14 and was given a light sentence because of her age. what does the family gain if that sentence had been life or 20+ years instead?

the woman expressed remorse and probably had a lot of time to come to terms with it. extremely sad situation for the victim but what's done is done. parading these emotions around TV is not how you move on

>To what?
to whatever they want to

shit sucks for shawna but my point is being spiteful and arguing about details/consequences won't solve anything

hell they could get some sponsors and become motivational speakers together

why do you say that friendo

>(((Comments are disabled for this video)))

what she's saying is misleading though
Maybe she had two kids before the got shot
Which might explain why some guy impregnated her
Or maybe indeed the guy had no standards, or was in 'love'

>On a busy Friday night in January, 1992, 17-year-old Shawna was working part-time as a grocery store cashier alongside her high school sweetheart, Bob,

I pray that Bob stayed with her regardless, but I have a terrible feeling he didn't. The robber stole more than her looks that night.