Ego is kike word. Need alternative

Ego is a word invented by Kike Freud who was a degenerate junkie phaggott therefore using the word "ego" is promoting kikery. Don't wanna do that. Need alternative to that dumb ass pretentious pseudo word. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
bbc.com/news/magazine-29251040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess you don't believe in 'jewish' physics too?

physical laws developed by jews, tested and proven true are fine

that being said there are many semites that must be gassed, basket cases like freud included

The word you're looking for is jew
being jewish is basically being egotistical, like thinking a massive piece of lands belongs to you just because muh covenant

example in a sentence: stop being such a massive jew you kike

he never used the word EGO. it was "me", "This", and "superme " or "ideal-me". this ego id and superego was a english translation mistake. Those words freud used were actual words used by his clients.

mabe "IT" instead of "this" when refering to the Unconscious mind. words are important folks, and the dude that translated freud to english caused a big problem.

physical laws arent developed, theyre observed, u clown

>a croatian is trying to lecture me on intellectual subject

well thats not that hard to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

the origins of the word E-G-O could be debatable

the meaning behind this word has been the subject of religion and philosophy for thousands of years, the teachings of siddharta gautama (buddha) would be one great example

shit thread/10

ego is an greek word, freud never used it it was an english translation (bad translation by the way). OP have no clue about what he is talking about.

He plagiarised ancient Greece whiffing coke.

>ego is literally latin for I
>kike word

>ego is an greek word
Brazilian education

No, it's Latin for I.
Greek uses the same word but it's not a loan word it just so happens that they developed the same.

It was never used by freud. He used german words to talk about it. The importance of this was : he created those terms from his patients speech. When they talked about the things that fucked their lives (the speech about the unconscious mind) they literally said : "This dont leave me alone". they did not say "Id dont leave ego alone".

What do they use in Brazilian Portuguese? Eu?

It's the latin word for the first person singular, read a book you retard

the brazilian psychoanalysts uses "EU" "ISTO" "Supereu", the people go with the flow and use Ego id and Superego.

I recall the most important physical discoveries were made by an anglo named newton

So you translate it into your language.

It goes much deeper than that, many terms you use in every day life are Freudian.

bbc.com/news/magazine-29251040

Just like the french, it was sad that the english translators did not do the same. Using Ego, id and superego cast those instances out of our lives, when in fact they are things we say and do all the time.

How do you even know this Brazilanon. That was a nice little redpill desu

i have a degree in psychology and i had to read alot of freud. used to be fun as fuck, and his shit was so powerful i once found 100 reais (30 bucks) inside his book i got in a library. Thats when i finally figured out the old jew was right about his shit. I dont work as a psychologist tho, dropped it to work with web dev.

Freud didn't invent the word "ego" nor it's meaning.