NOT MY PRESIDENT

>"your organization is terrible" "you are fake news!"

this idiot isnt the president and he already made tons of powerful enemies
enemies that are going get to his ass every time they can

how you drumpfkins can be so positive hes going to finish this 4 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Powerful Enemies
>CNN
nigga please, CNN are cucks. they won't do shit.

>powerful enemies

He's about to be the most powerful person in the world.

Also CNN is a joke. People are sick of their shit. That's why the other journalists laughed out loud when he called them out.

>tons of powerful enemies
so 3 feminists?

CNN arent the only enemies he has...you dumb drumpfkins

You live in Argentina, OP, so that's true, he isn't your president.

I learned something real young while going to a mostly nigger school in Houston: If you know there's going to be a fight that you can't avoid then just start the motherfucker when your way out numbered. Bowing down and trying to be friendly only boosts their confidence and the mob feels you weak.
Trump is doing great. They are coming after him either way so it's better to say "fuck you all and I'm not scared of you punks. Let's get this party started."

you're right, he isn't your president. you aren't an american citizen.

>he already made tons of powerful enemies
But he won the elections, not even Hillary, Soros, the US government could defeat him.

by ignoring leftists like you, who invade our boards and slide our threads.

he is the president of the USA soon, u mongoloid. The commander in chief of the most powerful army and navy the world has ever seen, and he has Mad Dog to unleash at anyone who fucks with him. Good luck u faggots

>trump is doing great

lel keep telling yourself that,drumpfkin

you idiots are for a rough ride soon

Nice slide attempt.

Everyone check out it is currently being slid with full force

america is trash
he is the trash man

>america is trash

t. faggot whose country was literally founded as a penal camp

He embarrassed a reporter that crossed him and you think he is making powerful enemies? Not the other way around?

Your countries flag looks like a faggots flag

Fuck off already with your role playing faggotry.

But you have this

a trump buck has been credited to your account

Oh no, not scary BuzzFeed. Anything but those scary antifa. :^)

Who cares what some Argentinian faggot thinks? Don't you have some rightful British islands to bitch about?

>Be argentinian
>Not having Trump as president
>bantz on Sup Forums about not my president

Either you are mentality retarded

Proxy faggot

or a mullato from nigger south america

Ill be truthful, if he went out and murdered a bunch of people publically I would still support him.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, even niggers. Why calling out his sworn enemies is a bad thing.

macri>drumpf

Nope, maybe you are once we take over you shit country, fuck your women, stomp on your babies and burn your fucking flag the American way.

You do realize that if he dies america goes full RWDS right?
You have no idea what is about to happen.

/r/thedonald literally invaded this board uninvited you hypocrite.

Trump getting killed would result in nothing. He lost the popular vote by 3 million and has the lowest approval rating of the last 5 presidents entering office.

>drumpf

Why do you people continue using this stupid meme? All it does is turn you into an easy target for "opinion discarded" responses.

>nothing
I dont know about you but this town is my militias at least if he dies.

Who are you gonna attack? Your local police?

>Trump getting killed would result in nothing.
It would result it Mike Pence becoming president, which should be even more terrifying to Hillary voters.

>He lost the popular vote by 3 million
So? He won the EC which is the condition for victory.

>lowest approval rating of the last 5 presidents entering office.
Yep, the left-leaning MSM had nothing to do with that. You shills crack me up.

>attack
I AM the local police user.

>Argentina

>terrifying to hillary voters
Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupod to think hillary was leftist. She was a flat out neoliberal who loved the military industrial complex. She and the GOP have the same agenda with her being different in that she tosses a bone once in a while to identity politics. No leftist likes hillary.

user, pence supports electroshock conversion for fags.

>No leftist likes hillary.

>uses "popular vote" meme
>claims leftist voters don't like the person who got more votes

Leftist logic, folks.

you fags cant even finish your wars with the sandnegros,how can you think you can do anything in south america?lel

>argentina

You think shocking fags would make Pence and Hillary fight when they agree on everything else? Sup Forums is clueless about economics and only care about identity politics like the so called "libtards" they hate. Fuck conservatives and liberals, both you groups are right wing idiots who only care about idpol at the cost of destroying your own econmic interest.

>voting for someone means you like them
In America we had a choice between a piece of shit and a piece of shit that blabs on twitter. We have no choice to be exact.

Sounds like you should've nominated a better candidate.

There's no point in kissing up to your enemies, and the sheer fact that he didn't perform analingus upon the cosmopolitan elites, they were instantly his enemies because his opposition was letting them have their way with her for decades.

You do realize that
1) Trump is richer than Macri
2) Trump fucked the Macris on a business so they are looses.
3) Trump at least appears to be a successful business man, Macri Jr has burned everything that he touched.

Macri is a corrupt, Trump seems to always play by the rule book, even not the most ethical thing it's the smart thing to do.

The only thing they're similar at is that both are closet populists.

Well Argentina, you are right, Trump is not your president.
Mauricio Macri is your president.

Also what did you mean by "powerful enemies''?
Those trans-gender-fluid things?
Those news reporters?
Those criminals that don't even bother getting the right documents?

He won, get over it.

All i want is moar chaos. I dont care lol. Im an unhappy person and the more people (non-white) suffer the happier I am.

has your country ever even been to war?

They have, user:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

Fought for Chile, Bolivia & Peru's independence.

Ganged up on Paraguay, with Brazil and Uruguay.

Tried to fight Chile, but Pope didn't allow it and fucked us up.

Because we couldn't war Chile, the obvious smart thing was to fight UK. Horrible tactics and treason (what did we expect) from Chile made it a horrible loss.

are you really comparing macri with drumpf?

kid do your research before you talk bullshit

macri was succesful and respected before being a politician,drumpf never got the respect of anyone

The reality is that "we" never expected a war against UK.

Tacher had a horrible crisis, and US winked their puppets that it was the right thing to do. The de-facto government was crumbling and it needed a victory.

Malvinas was always a meme, but could have been a success if the fuckers there would have thought of building an airport in those fucking 3 months before the war started.

If you're a parasite, then Trump isn't your guy. Fine. Leave the productive people alone.

Who's Drumpf?

>idpol
Something something spook bunker means of production.

Retard alert..

shut up choriplanero

Obvious troll

>macri was succesful and respected before being a politician,drumpf never got the respect of anyone

1) Daddy gave Macri Argentina's national Post. Macri broke it.

2) Macri's administration of Boca was a disaster, but that was clouded by the football victories.

3) After a failure inside Peronism, with his Dad's money he financiered his own party, because he's a narcissist asshole. And after a "dubbious" destitution of Ibarra because of cromagnon, raised to government.

4) As governor of BSAS applied the same populists policies to the poor people, as the rest of the country, but diverted all his failures to the national government.

5) As President of BSAS he's applied the same populist policies as the previous government, but with worse economy results, so far.

Good. Let everyone see how much of this is bullshit. Bye bye USA.

>never got the respect of anyone

>productive

>posting in pol

lel

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbeard like you, so yeah.