What flags does Sup Forums hang on their walls?

What flags does Sup Forums hang on their walls?

>I have an American and Finnish flag, and I plan on buying an Irish and a German soon.
>Reason is I'm proud of being an American, and I like to represent my major family heritage.

>Side note for the Eurobros, I'm not saying I'm any of these other cultures nor do I identify with them, I just like to represent my various heritages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo
youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH HERITAGE

>mfw I specifically state that I just enjoy knowing where I've come from, and you still manage to be autistic.

>muh heritage

So you a """"German"""" American O'Sullivan?

>muh heritage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think that's all you need

He's not a rootless Jew....it's a good thing

I have German and Irish ancestors I can track back to the 1800s and Finnish family that is still alive to this day.

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm a part of any of these cultures, it's simply were my family comes from.

My one true allegiance.

I have a Irish and Ukrainian flags myself. Still proud to e an American but man we're my ancestors awesome.

>I just like to represent my various heritages
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-qmfvnQVo

The Mexican guy :/. He knows he's white right? Like really white.

This and the US flag.

I have no pride in the US thanks to the neocons and what they did to it and I'm a mixed Russian/German.
I have no love for Deutschland so I wouldn't use the current flag and the flag before that would get me jailed.
Russia's tricolor toothpaste is just boring. People would constantly confuse it with Dutch and French because all tricolors look the same. Russian Empire rebirth when?

>Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I

I have the South Carolina state flag and the auld Tricolour.

>tfw no one remembers the Irish who fought under the Bonnie Blue Flag in the Civil War

I have this hung up in my apartment

State flag. Don't even know why really, this state is fucking gone to the califags.

And nothing else. I'll put my American flag back up when Trump gets in though.

Getting this

Was waiting for this

Not 20, so no flags on my wall. Have art made in my country instead.

Heh faggot

Rest in Peace. God left Africa when Rhodesia fell.

>I have no love for Deutschland so I wouldn't use the current flag and the flag before that would get me jailed.
Well yeah, this German government is a puppet government. Fly prussian flag or something depending on where your senpai was from (low/high Germany)

I want a Bavarian flag to hang up, they look aesthetic.

>Canada
>art

>Not 20

Explain to this this burger what that means, leaf.

>hangong flags on your wall
I only hang on flag and its outside not on a wall but a flagstand and it is the flag of the United States with 50 stars shitbird
What kind of trailer do you live in op double wide?

When ever someone comes over to my apartment they always ask about the flag so i tell them the story of Rhodesia

Great job my man ! Gonna visit Finland when?

>Also, tfw directly related to John Morton myself

>muh germanic blood
Fuck Off im a quarter shitskin but still more German than you will ever be

I like you already

You're not allowed to purchase flags until you are 20

I have this flag.

r8

Actually, going there next summer with my college as part of a tour of the Finnish education system.

my dick is diamonds

I have the rightful Canadian flag.

iktf
Not giving up yet

>Literally, does Sauerkraut-user not read?

Great stuff man! Welcome to the homeland. Gonna be interesting for you since the sun is up pretty much 24/7 in the summer. Also, the women here will go absolutely crazy when they hear you are from the US

Why the fuck? Am i taking the leaf bait here or is this true?

If you aren't in your early 20s, you probably don't have flags and posters and shit on your walls.

I have this bad boy hanging behind my PC setup because muh heritage.

Make sure to hang up the correct German flag, I'd post a picture but I don't want to get arrested.

We'll be visiting Helsinki, which is where my grandparents are from. Kind of a shame, as I hear that it's become a liberal shit hole in the last few decades.

Jovian

As long as the stars and stripes flies highest on your wall.

You should be proud fo your heritage.

Who's the girl, Väinämöinen-bro? 10/10
I also love Suomi, literally best country ever.
I was even the edgelord before, tried to learn Finnish all alone, almost killed myself. Love you all finnish bros.

What about this, Hans-Ivan?

>Jap navy

Still want a Swastika and US flag
maybe even an SS flag if I want to be super edgy.

>can't post pictures without getting arrested

Your country makes me really sad.

Hold strong against the cali-menace my fellow western brother in arms.

Yes, of your real heritage.

You've reminded me of the Finnish exchange girl I met years ago. Unironically the most beautiful girl I had ever met, but I didn't have enough time to get information.

gadsden and csa

Got a St Georges Cross and my county flag (pic related) hung up

Fuck off shit skin.

*her information

It does. Can't post a picture due to the flags being on opposite sides of the room, but rest assured it is.

>burger
>art

Pic related along with the Star Spangled Banner.

Alabama state flag and Confederate flag

One of my friends, wont elaborate any further so I don't compromise my anonymity. Have another one kebab removal bro

reporting from the last confederate city standing

I have a US flag and a Portuguese flag

>mfw

Gonna cop one of these soon

Don't worry. It isn't as nearly as bad as you think. Less shitskins / niggers than in your average US city still. We are still 98% white my man

She's nasty. Please don't post those women.

When Germany falls we will finally regain our independence

STOP posting hoes
take these naapurin likka instead

pic 1

>Ahmed actually believes this.

Well truthfully this is our truest heritage.

there's a finnish girl in my class now. she's huge, like over 6 ft. pretty though

pic 2

What a beautiful flag, such a shame that the west turned a blind eye to Rhodesia.

How about instead of flags, decorate your apartment with items and distinctive art related to these cultures?

Top tier, tbqh.

I have a British flag and a German flag hanging over the pillow end of my bed. I got a USA flag next to a southern cross flag setting diagonally in a basket. I have the same thing going on with the Spanish and Portuguese flags in the living room.

Ok ill just hang up a bucket of KFC and a McDonalds sign from the 50s then.

that's pretty weird man

Why do you have a Finnish flag? Got any roots here?

Nasty? Wtf are you on about

the south will rise again

What are people reactions like? "Dude like wtf bro?" or "We made a grave mistake abandoning the Rhodies to the red hordes"?

On an unrelated note, what I have on my wall (except it's an original not a png)

is there in anything else

Everything of finnish origin is 10/10

I don't blame you, who wants to hang a fucking leaf on their wall?

To put it bluntly, flags are cheaper than art.

However, I am debating on beginning to collect firearms from these various nations. I'd like to get a German Kar98k, and a Finnish Mosin. I'll be going to a gun show in Iowa this summer that will hopefully have what I'm looking for.

Grandparents are from Helsinki.

I'm 5/53rd Chevrolet Indian so I like to celebrate my heritage.

Had these three. Not on the walls anymore though, there was little police visit and they asked about them so..

I want to hang a few flags on my wall. Nazi flag for example. Already have flag of US. But I can't stand how the flags always have folds and shit in them. What is good material for flags?