Dylann Roof was a hero. If even half of all white men had as much backbone as he did, our problems would be over

Dylann Roof was a hero. If even half of all white men had as much backbone as he did, our problems would be over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDVlXnKmRCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn im gonna miss this nigga

>Obama commutes Manning.
>Roof gets the chair.

What went wrong america?

Why don't you go out and do something then?

>murder a bunch of defenseless church-going blacks during bible study
>hero

all he had to do was go to the inner city and kill gang-banging drug dealers and he would be a hero. But no he is a little pussy bitch

true. before I go I will honor will name and deed for the glory of the white race.

Wasn't it a hoax?

All our problems? What would Dylan do about climate change?

>Gave the left enough "whites are evil" ammo to last a decade
>Hero

You want a hero look at Anders. At least he had solid results to counter the bad PR he generated

Church niggers are still niggers. Those niggers probably can't even read the Bible because it's not written in ebonics.

top kek amerifaggot
what part about "terrorizing the nigger population" do you not understand? These subhumans are not meant to feel safe ANYWHERE, no matter who they are.

The kikes, Italy. It's always the fucking kikes.

lol

lel

>I'm tired of these niggers raping our women!
>I better shoot up a church full of old black ladies

typical daily stormer reader logic

Every liberal degenerate city under 6 feet of water in 50 years? What's the problem?

Backbone to shoot up a church filled with unarmed elderly people? Wow, so brave...

He wasn't gonna go into the hood alone. He had good intentions. I wish the poor guy had of addressed the issue in a better way. Sad.

The nigger subhumans rape our women, we'll chase down every old nigger and shoot them in their sanctuary. Blow a fist sized hole in their monkey skulls, every one of them. This isn't just tit for tat, niggers so much as touch us and we wipe out an entire ghetto. That's the way it should be. None of this post modernist tolerance garbage shit. Sick and tired of that. Wipe 'em out, torture them, hang them, make an example out of them. The niggers need to go, they need to leave the fuck out of Europe and stay the hell out of the white man's land forever.

I want Stormfornt to leavev

Dylan roof was a retard, but at least he didn't slide threads

Storm niggers are just as bad as black niggers. This fucking beta should've been sent to life in some nigger prison in Chicago.

>instead of killing gangbangers, he kills innocent churchgoers who literally did nothing wrong
>instead of planning a getaway and killing more niggers, he gets caught straightaway
Guy was a retard and deserves to get fried.

Fuck off chink.

Maybe if he went to an open-air drug market in Camden or Newark... shooting up elderly people in a church is pussy-tier

He isn't evil or racist, he just has problems at home.

>people like Thomas Sowell rape your women
Fuck off. I'm not up for killing blacks that actually contribute to society, no matter how few they are.

Stormfags are what makes this board enjoyable. Without them it's just a board of normie basement dwellers arguing about unimportant shit.

>Guy was a retard

That's what's so sad. He has to pay the ultimate price for being so stupid. At least he'll die knowing he BTFO niggers and did something for the a cause he really believed in.

SAGE
Dylann Roof is a retard.
You guys are taking OPs bait.

Found the guy who's still butt flustered when Stacy pick jamal over his autistic ass.

Shit, at least he did something. Guy had balls, that's about the best you can say about him.

White Nationalism is trying to save your stupid ass. Niggers have ruined your county.

i don't have much experience with black people but killing people of church is bad ok?

he is wearing a female watch backwards
heresy

>mentally ill murderer
>hero

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=tDVlXnKmRCM

lol this what a queer

Imagine if every white killed as many niggers as him
Even with the
>60%
meme, there are too many whites to arrest, and more than enough whites to wupe them out

Holy shit, that's funny.
I lost when he got on the interstate after leaving the scene.

>mentally ill
Why didn't he get tried as mentally ill then, user?

>murdering defenseless old women at a church service
>not the actual armed dindus in the inner cities
>hero

CNN already has enough material to manipulate to scare the blacks.

The reason why you see all these blacks going "fuck trump, fuck white people" is because of CNN lying about white cops killing innocent blacks.

Blacks hate whites already.

WERD

He's famous and caused a genuine reaction. That's exactly what he wanted.

Killing a bunch thugs wouldn't do anything

ITT people not even trying to understand why he picked the targets he picked

pls say more

No

he would have been a hero if he

>robbed a bank
>kill some rich influential kike
>Took some big corporate CEO hostage and extort money out of him
>shot up a synogouge

all this autistic fuck boy did is kill some irrelevant poorfag goyim.

>b-but he shot up a church
>th-they were good blacks
let's play spot the redditor

>was
He's not dead yet. I don't even South Carolina will kill him this decade. This faggot is going to be writing books for the next 15 years until they nut up and execute him.

Manning is going to have to live in hiding, just like Zimmerman.

I want civic nationalist redditors to leave

What's there to say? He went for the least deserving group because niggers sure as fuck don't care about whether their victims deserve it or not, but instead of contemplating that people can't stop with their autistic screeching about muh godly niggers.

Sometimes when a seed doesn't bear fruit it's simply just the barren soil.

Are you saying... "he didn't do anything wrong"; "he was a good boy". Sounds very familiar somehow.

>muh churchgoers
there is your typical one

>you must be this edgy to post here

You have to be a special kind of retard to complain about edge on a board called politically incorrect.

>half

It would take 10% maximum to solve the nigger question.

Depopulate the planet of Third World niggers

Amen. Praise Dy Roo. We won't let him die in vain

>Gold's Gym
The kid deserves death for that alone.

No they wouldn't, because you'd just turn on one another afterwards, like you always do.

>Roof thread
>no one's posted the /fa/
>can't find my /fa/ folder

With Stormfront this board is pleddit 2.0 complete will all the kike cock sucking and support for faggotry.

>there are good niggers

found the nigger

>niggers
>humans

pick one, cuckiv nationalists

wtf i want to move to japan now

I bet this thread will show up in a news article

Based kraut. Germany needs more men like you

He looks like a faggot.

indeed.

This was one of the first memes I made myself last march when I joined Sup Forums

>inb4 newfag

have another one

It was always stormfags it was only when alt-redditors joined that it became shit.

I better be in the screenshot.

BOttom face ruins it

Rate?