Has there ever been a plant more red pilled than this?

Has there ever been a plant more red pilled than this?

>Can grow in the desert with little water and under immense heat and sunlight
>Still find a way to go extinct enough to end up on a watchlist

Bitch plant

Yes.
This cactus is an actual redpill.

they live in a place called death valley. they are the fucking shit

I didn't know they take psychedelic phenethylamines in Texas

pine trees

pine trees was evolved because of monkies living in trees so it made the monkies get pricked and go away.

There isn't that many san pedro in chile bu bolivia is filled with this little fucked. And since for the chilean standpoint is "cheap" you can go there, get tripped as fuck and have an amazing weekend with less than $100 US.

not going extinct
have loads growing here in uk

What is san pedro like for you? What about psychedelic culture in Chile? Is it overrun with hippies or are there down-to-earth types who use the cactus? As a white American how feasible is it for me to travel to chile/bolivia and trip with my girlfriend, have a good time, and not get taken advantage of?

Its a holy plant in the native American church and completely legal to own.
I have about 15 of them at my house for "decorations"

You can order San pedro and peruvian torch off ebay it's 100% legal

Saguaro cacti only grow in the Sonoran desert. They don't grow in Britain

>Saguaros
>Going extinct

They're all over southern Arizona, what are you talking about?

shes looking pretty healthy

DON'T TREAD ON ME: the plant

don't tell him what he can't do and grow

Theyre protected, but not going extinct. That dude is retarded.

They actually don't live in death valley. Sorry but only the eastern most border of Cali even has a few of them. Most are in Arizona and Mexico.

>what is san pedro like for you?
It was a really strange and hard to describe experience. The very perception of time gets altered while you're under the effect of san pedro.
If anything you have to expect the unexpected. Marihuana can teach you to deal with mind altered states, but it's not even close to what san pedro does to your head. Is even stronger than LSD imho.
>What about psychedelic culture in chile? Is it overrun with hippies or are there down-to-earth type who use the cactus?
Most of the "psychedelic culture" comes from bolivia and peru. Chilean tribes (like mapuches and aymará) didn't took any psychedelic (mapuches are crazy enough to require anything like that). But they aren't that influential, and it's mostly dirty hippies trying to "connect with the ancient civilization that once inhabited this sacred land" instead of people trying a more rational approach.
Chile is mostly oriented to smoke pot. It's really easy to get yourself a gram for a decent price (about $15 US or 10.000 chilean pesos. If someone tries to charge you more than that then they're probably trying to get some extra bucks for that fucking gringo). There's a ton of people who smoke pot. Last time I checked we were about the fifth or fourth country who most marihuana consumed in the world, and it's very likely that we will get it legalized soon.
>As a white American how feasible is it for me to travel to chile/bolivia and trip with my girlfriend, have a good time, and not get taken advantage of?
You could try to go to Peru, specifically to the city of Cuzco, and try find a magician (I don't remember the name, but it's basically a local who knows his shit with san pedro). He can give you a trip with it, but first he will make you an interview (or something like that).
But yeah, it's very feasible as long as you have the cash to come and pay for expenses and stuff (I don't know if the magician charges you for his services, but it's very likely he will).

Only reason they are even protected in Arizona is because they are the state flower.

I don't know man, somebody told me once that it takes 100 years for each arm to bud. 12ft+ ones aren't that uncommon. I can see why the state wouldn't want some douche bag hacking them down for fun.

Fun fact:the water inside is poisonous.

Underrated.

>get yourself a gram for a decent price (about $15 US or 10.000 chilean pesos

$20 US buys an ounce of dank here.

I love my cacti like children. Not even meming, I get pissed every time one dies. They're god tier plants senpai, almost on the level of the sacred pine tree.

fuck off faggot