Why do you hate muslims?

why do you hate muslims?
do you actually have a good reason to hate muslims? what have muslims done to you?

im not a muslim myself, but i do know that western christians have killed many times more of the muslims in the middle east than we have killed of you in the west

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're going to have to try harder MuhamMAD.

>aggressive
>little scientific accomplishment
>glorify violence
>suppress other religions
>subversive element
>non-white
>refuse to integrate
>hatred of women

im actually not muslim im a white european just wondering really

Prove it

Try shitposting harder ahmed

Muslims fuckin goats, making children into sex slaves, and other filthy disgust

this is what we invented when europe was in a dark age of doing nothing absolute bloody idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

>than we of you
>not muslim

Nice try, also fuck muslims

>read pic related
>thread.

I'm pretty sure most of pol would be fine with Muslims if they kept their Muslimness confined to their own countries.

If you are not for Christ, you are against Christ. Islam is satanic and their actions speak for themselves. It's 2017 for fuck sake.

there are lots of christians in the muslim countries like egypt for example

europe was in the dark ages because papzrus paper products became scarce because of the ottoman empire causing upheavel in the world taht cut off trade routes to europe.

Both are Jewish shit

>Le "it's current year gaiz"
>>>/reddit/

t. ahmed mohammed ibn mustafa al-britani

>im not a muslim myself
>than we have killed of you in the west
Are you retarded?

Kek

islam is cancer
islam is for dogs
islams values are antithetical to those of free men living in the west
it belongs in the 14th century
and you belong in a mass grave

Because I went there. I don't hate muslims because they attacked me, or killed my friends. I don't hate muslims because they believe a different religion or have a different skin tone. I hate them because of how they treat each other.

They are the most backward, irredentist, slavish and vicious culture I have had the misfortune of observing. Child rape is so common as to be observable almost constantly. Women are beaten in public, sometimes by their husbands or fathers, sometimes by their own children, sometimes by random strangers. Murder, theft and cheating are the order of the day. No muslim man works. His sons tend his flocks, his wife plows the field, he drinks tea and fucks small boys. And occasionally, when the mood takes him, attempts to murder his neighbor. There is nothing redeemable about muslim culture. Literally not one single thing positive. They are a dead-end culture so pathetically backward they feel the need to murder other people to get attention.

I will never do a better day's work than when I was shooting them for a job. Every dead muslim is an improvement to humanity.

Terrorism, paedophillia, and they are an alien culture.

Shit, just google "ROTHERHAM", or "list of terrorist incidents in 2017".

Cool lets arrange a swap then

that was a good read

Because I'm in the military and do Mission Vigipirate, which is basically peacekeeping mission on french soil. I've seen what these animals turn neighbourhoods into, go look at Roubaix and Tourcoing. They need to go, I hate them all.

Tell us some interactions you had with them.

You should have got the medal instead of Biden

And they are generally opressed,
People hate muslims because most of you are disgusting excuses for human beings with "moral value" that shouldn't exist within the civilized world.

>im not a muslim myself
Let me stop your jihad right there.

/thread

One springs to mind. My team was overwatch for some Iraqi police at a checkpoint, three of us and an interpreter, a dozen muzzos. Lady comes walking across the field with a yoke on, two water buckets. Son ~ 14 trailing behind. Crosses the road in front of us, fills the buckets in the canal, heads back up, kid not doing shit. Looks both ways, kid starts screaming at her. I call the Terp over, ask him what is up. Apparently kid is yelling for her not to look at the foreigners. Starts hitting her with the stick until she falls down, then starts kicking her in the face. She gets up, refills the buckets, staggers back across the road. I check my boys, they got me. I get the mattock handle from our vehicle's pioneer gear and break the kids legs. All the way down, every six inches or so. Little nog won't be kicking anyone or anything ever again.

good work

you said you werent a muzzie
and then refer to you as we
fuck off back to the desert u subhuman filth

>what have muslims done to you?

>Im not a muslim myself
>christians have killed many times more of the muslims in the middle east than we have killed of you in the west
>WE
You know why I hate you, because you are in my country you worthless lazy subhuman shitskin instead of fixing YOUR middle east.

>Reply
Okay, i'll bite.

I read the Quran. It's a book of death. Your religion is a death cult, it's imcompatible with civilization, and it's tenets are repugnant.

Further, Islam and it's followers bring death and chaos wherever they go. I don't believe in the "moderate muslim" myth, I don't think they exist.

Islam has killed more people than any other religion. It is a religion of death, a killing machine that some estimate are responsible for over 250 million deaths since it's inception in the bloody wars and torture it's waged since Muhammed claimed to be a prophet. Every country it has entered, it has slaughtered uncounted numbers of people. Islam is so disruptive, historians now look at Islam as the cause of the Dark Ages, for how they slaughtered their way around teh Mediterranean.

Your religion stands for death. Your religion stands for poverty, except for the chosen few. Your religion is barbaric, chaotic, and is responsible for more suffering than any other religion or government ever invented by mankind. You are anti-art, anti-progress, anti-intellectual, anti-free will, anti-female, and anti-civilization.

Your claim that Christians have killed more is completely without merit, and exposed you as either a Muslim, or a Muslim bootlicker.

Islam = death.

That's why I hate Muslims.

Give me one reason to not hate you.

You can't.

>im not a muslim myself
Maybe you aren't, but you are retarded for sure.

Sup Forums just reads right-wing headlines and think all Muslims are like that yet are too lazy to go outside and actually interact with them.

Fuck you, nigger. I HAVE dealt with them, in my life. One on one, they're bowing and scraping and kissing your ass, then the minute another one shows up, then the shit talking starts, the smirking, and the leering at our women. I've never met a Muslim yet who could be trusted, especially since their religion teaches them to lie to us. If you believe what they say in public, then you don't know shit about Islam, and how they talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Islam, and the culture it creates, creates shit people. Never met a single one I respect, admire, or would trust to tell me the sun is shining.

>I have dealt with them.

>translation: I saw some random brown people outside and it triggered me.

Their mindset is incompatible with western society.
We are talking irreconcilable differences in the very core of our human beliefs.

I don't hate mudslimes, just like I don't hate tigers.
But I don't want to live with a tiger next door.

They're prophet married a 9 year old girl when he was 50 but its okay because he waited till she was 13 to fuck her.

Try harder. You might actually have a point someday. Probably not.

OP do you and your Muslim friends not see the civil war coming?
When it kicks off! Your all fucked ! Hideing behind your liberal friends isn't going work! They can burn too