Bulgarians aren't whi-

Bulgarians aren't whi-

That girl just gave me a BULGE-arian

Be honest

How many down there lookd like a Turk?

>Is a german sheppard mixed with a chiwawa , still a german sheppard ?

I don't know I haven't seen anyone that looks turk in my city, most of our non-white people are probably mixed with greeks

No.
They're filthy gypsies. The only reason she looks white is because the bitch stole some bleach.

What did he mean by this?

> Race is physical appearance
Lol, Bulgarian education

>even worse doesn't even know what Bulgur even mean

"The etymology of the ethnonym Bulgar is not completely understood and difficult to trace back earlier than the 4th century AD.[19][20] Since the work of Wilhelm Tomaschek (1873),[21] it is generally said to be derived from the Common Turkic bulğha, bulga- or bulya ("to mix"; "to become mixed"), which with the consonant suffix -r implies a noun meaning "mixed".[22][23] Other scholars have added that bulğha might also imply "stir", "disturb", "confuse".[24][25] and Talat Tekin interpreted bulgar as the verb form "mixing" (i.e. rather than the noun "mixed").[21] Both Gyula Németh and Peter Benjamin Golden initially advocated the "mixed race" theory, but later, like Paul Pelliot,[26] considered that "to incite", "rebel", or "to produce a state of disorder", i.e. the "disturbers",[27][28][29][25] was a more likely etymology for migrating nomads."

>Basicly mixed people that are put at borders to help loosen cultural borders so it's easier to conqure them.

Bulgurs have elements from all over asian and balkan. And now you know why

2 sets of digits, nice

He means that he suck only the biggest of BC's

No, it s a Romanian.
>Bulgarian education
Actually exists, unlike yours.

Looks like that captive armenian slave on tyt

My ex is from veliko tarnovo and I went with her to visit her mother. She also showed e the local gypsey part of town, i didn;t believe her when she said they were jsut like rats until I saw it.

tl;dr I agree, they are white

True.

She's cute but her chest reveals an achne-plagued degenerate.

I can confirm without a doubt that Bulgarians are not white. t. friends with Bulgarians
>pic related, how they both dress

It's easy to tell the difference between Bulgarians, Gypsies and Turks in Bulgaria.

Not a phenotypican Bulgarian and you know it.

nice try Morocco

Unfortunatly i have to agree with Radu.
Bulgarians got a lot more türked than Romanians

Fucking tatar mongs. Worse than blacks!

Whites are genetically inferior and should be genocided or serve us as slaves

cherry picking much? bulgarians are predominantly east-baltid / baltid

compare to this diagramme for a ranking of living races according to primitive/progressive/infantile features

primitive = apelike, unevolved
infantile = childlike, result of reduction due to passive adaption to extreme climate (wet, cold, warm) and/or malnutrition

progressive = further from ape, new traits , versatile, expensive and greedily selected

ROACH

pic related a baltid woman from bulgaria

admittedly, shes really ugly , but its what it is

>A
>FUCKING
>MEDKIT

Have you ever visited Kele Kula?
This is what we are going to do your family. We will cut your head and make a huge tower.

Albanians aren't whi-

kek ur an edgy roach

why are you so buttblasted that you have to post these cherrypicked pictures of albozergs in every thread where's whiteness mentioned?
like, this whole thread hasn't anything to do with you

my family are from bulgaria ancestry-wise and i am pretty tanned for a scot, but in the winter i get really white

Americans aren't whi.

>romanians = latin gipsies.
>hungarians = mongol gipsies.
>bulgarians = slav gipsies.

>talcum powder and cum

pic related a hungarian baltid woman

ARENT THEY ALL SHITSKINS?

pic related a good comparison of nordid vs (east)baltid craniomorphology

I don't know the backstory to this meme, but that may be true since we are rather mixed, nice cherrypick
So no triggering t. mountain jew

cute!

I'm actually a big fan of Bulgaria.

They make fucking excellent AK's

I've seen that person before...

its just a baltid woman from hungary, obviously not the best looking woman from hungary ,

pic related is a turanid man , which is also a very common type in hungary

Oh shit my sides

Why can't Bulgaria deal with the reality that they have a distinct, proud, independent neighbor? Even the mention of Macedonia seems to trigger them into a child-like display or raw emotion.