Nihilism

What are your thoughts on it? Why is it bad? How does it effect the individual and society? Is it real freedom? If not, how does it constrain you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nihilism is for angry betas just like mgtow

Man children to justify to themselves why they don't need to accomplish anything and can masturbate all day.
Doesn't work.

It's an ideology that slowly creeps into your head and can damage you beyond repair.

I myself have had moments in my life i became nihilistic, it's a ideology with a dead end though and i do always believe one should have hope and look for meaning in life.

Any Nihilist that does anything whatsoever contradicts their own philosophy, if you value nothing and nothing is of value, doing anything shows a preference of once value over another, thus defeating the very concept.

And don't give me that "I choose my own values - hur dur Ubermench" bullshit. If you choose your own values then there is NO logical reason for sacrifice. Sacrifice is needed for anything worthwhile and by defining your own values you have a justification for evil.

Basically SORT YOURSELF OUT.

Nihilism is the only option every other one is a cuck option.
It's not bad.
It effect the society based on the individual who practices it just like any other.
It effects most individuals in a why care it's not worth it attitude which isn't the correct why it should.
It's the ultimate freedom.
There is no constraints that you don't put on your self.

It's the fedora of philosophy. Betas try to use it as a crutch for their uselessness.

How does it not work?

Read
Tell me what you think.

this. only a cuck would be nihilist
same as the fucking agnostics. low tier humans

>. Sacrifice is needed for anything worthwhile and by defining your own values you have a justification for evil.
This is a literal contradiction in statement.
Because you alone is capable of deciding what you would sacrifice yourself for no matter what you believe.
Most Christians will not give up their lives for their fellow man but might for their on children.

It's misunderstood.

You can never shamelessly justify it to yourself.
That's why nihilists are always talking about their nihilism. Trying to justify it to others so they can accept it themselves.

I think it's bloviated bullshit to be fair.
Everyone chooses their own value or what is worth sacrificing for regardless of what they might believe.

So if I define killing and raping everyone as my only "value" then that's fine?

It is by Nihilist philosophy.

Nothing to be afraid of.

>Nothing to do good for.

>So if I define killing and raping everyone as my only "value" then that's fine?
You're assuming the word Value is equal in meaning to Morality and it is not.
So if that is what is Valuable to you then it's fine under your own self guidance but don't think any belief system you take will be accepted by everyone else.
Because none are even Christianity.

Why does everyone think nihilists are brooding betamalez? True nihilists are the most happy, selfish people because they do what makes them happy.

That's the point you utter moron.
If I define what is moral is murder and rape, then it is irrelevant what others think of it! By the logic of Nihilism mine is JUST AS VALID as theirs.

Also saying that
>but don't think any belief system you take will be accepted by everyone else.
is completely irrelevant.

Who cares if other people disagree, their objections are just as arbitrary as my own moral system.

Basically Nihilism allows any and all behavior. If you think this is acceptable then go murder a person and see if you think that's arbitrary.

Nihilism is the ultimate blue pill

This.

>If you think this is acceptable then go murder a person

Yes. Some people should be murdered.

>The point
>(You)

Fuck /pol is full of retards of late.

>If you think this is acceptable then go murder a person and see if you think that's arbitrary.
Kek
Every time a nigger uses this retard argument.
I'll skip over the rest of your pointless and actually stupid post.
Why would any nihilist seek to commit murder when it's as pointless as not murdering anyone your point is as grade school as your philosophy.
There is no morality to any of it most Nihilist will seek the path of less resistance and murder will never be that unless self defense, not saying some choose to do that I have no stats on the actual convictions for murder committed by nihilist.
Go back to your kike on a stick and worship niggers invading your countries under the guise of goodwill.

>Is it real freedom?

>I'll skip over the rest of your pointless and actually stupid post.

Translation: I'll skip the actual point of the post so I can nit pick an analogy used for effect.

Clearly you are incapable of being honest with yourself.

>Why would any nihilist seek to commit murder when it's as pointless as not murdering anyone your point is as grade school as your philosophy.

MISSING THE POINT: THE POST.

The point is that you C A N do it if you wanted to with no repercussions.

>Hur dur but you wouldn't cus laziness lol
Seriously?

Clearly you aren't interested in discussing ideas but excusing yourself from any responsibility or thought.

Enjoy that """"philosophy""" of yours pal.

Checked.

Fascism is based on Nihilist principles

>Hur dur but you wouldn't cus laziness lol
Your intelligence is low isn't it.
Resistance has nothing to do with laziness I know how monkeys can confuse the two.
Clearing you're aren't capable of discussing anything outside of a kike on a stick and why it's "bad" to kill someone.

>I saw a meme and now I believe it.

Wew.

Fuck this thread I can't handle the autism. Go listen to some Wagner then jerk it to Hentai while complaining about Jewish degeneracy.

SORT YOURSELF OUT.

Who cares

just stating facts man,
Neitche's writings were used extensively to justify fascist ideology and policy, particularly "Will to Power"
Nazis unironically and publically accepted Nihilism
maybe you should actually read some Neitzche and you might know what you are so enthusiastically insulting

Ironically Nietzche himself would have probably hated fascism because of it's populism

Bye bye Christcuck.

What about hedonism?

This is true, but to think that the main inspiration came from the laxity of morals/ acceptance of anything - Nihilism itself - is incorrect.

Long story short he it was partly inspired by Nietzsche, not Nihilism.

Nihilism is game over.

It's just a way of surrendering every purpose in life to pleasure and self satisfaction.

Any society that embraces nihilism will be conquered by another one with purpose.

You'll rot from within as less and less things fill that void. And when not even your own existence matters to you then you'll be obliterated by those who do have a purpose.

He called me a cuck after a circle jerk of being incapable of understanding basic concepts!

I WAS JUST BTFO.

One Greek Nilhist was telling me not to have children in a world that's going to shit. He was retarded as hell.

>I WAS JUST BTFO.
Yes.
Now go wash some muslims feet like your pope does Christcuck.

you are living it everyday.

someones life can be equated to money.

someones sex is bought with money.

money - the satan's fæces - is the tool of the nihilists.

Just mosing in on my phone to call you a fag:)

Got done washing and kissing those nigger feet yet,user?

Oh shit I didn't realize, sorry!

18+ only on this board.

>Oh shit I didn't realize, sorry!
>18+ only on this board.
Then why are you still posting.
I guessed right when I said you was low intelligent.

Go easy on me m8 I can only be BTFO so many times.

Also my Dad could beat up your dad.

>Go easy on me m8 I can only be BTFO so many times
Sure.
But your dad couldn't even beat me he's too busy washing Muslims feet to get in fights.

ILIKEIT,EVERYTHINGNILISTICIBUYILOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT!

By sucking his burger's dad cock while your his/your wife(s) watches

K...Keep me posted.
>Implying I'm Catholic.

Keep me posted on that affair your dad is having with burger's dad

>>Implying I'm Catholic.
Not really I seen all forms of Christcucks do it.
Even the dumb Baptist and Protestants.
Now if you implied you was a Christcuck I might give you credit.

>Implying I want credit from a filthy nihilist.

>Even the dumb Baptist and Protestants.
>Religious people are one person.

I'm almost enjoying the spectacle. A beautiful mind.

>Religious people are one person.
Kek
You Christcucks like to to make points not even implied.
I just stated a fact that I have seen Christcucks of all faiths wash nigger feet.
Don't act like your "special" form of Christcuck doesn't.

Nihilism is basically being ok with having an existential crisis 24/7.

Than makes for an unbearable, unhealthy
lifestyle.

A true nihilist would just kill them selves, or rather starve to death because
>what's the point of eating food now if I'm just going to die later

>Special Snowflake Christcuck

Nihilism is the natural reaction to a profoundly fucked up society. Of course it's not healthy, but neither is George Soros getting his ninth heart transplant.

>You know I once saw a Nihilist kiss the feet of a Nigger
>Ha, looks like you kiss nigger feet.

This

Wow BTFO again
Natural reaction doesn't make it correct.

Nothing is correct in a world where billionaire Jews can pay to cheat death nine times.

Also don't expect them to be able to read a word of this without completely misunderstanding it and then calling you a cuck.

I used to like /pol

Kek
you Christcucks are terrible at this aren't you.
You just don't understand anything and than try and insist what a "Nihilist" would do.
Nothing you post is less or lore equal to the other and none of it would be chosen because YOU think it would be "easier" on a Nihilist.
Name one reason why one would choose your fucked up choices over the opposite of it.
Maybe it would be harder to starve tan preform some small task to eat you retarded monkey.

Wow so profound.

Genuine nihilists are all lying on the side of the road somewhere barely clinging to life but for the generosity of others. Otherwise ""nihilists"" are simply memers who are full of shit.

Told you:

Kek
Of course this dumb underage monkey would agree with a bullshit hypothetical point about choices.
Go wash more nigger feet Christcuck.

I'm not trying to be profound, you stupid abo nigger. Face reality.

>BTFO again
Wew lad salty as always, Austrilflake

>Nothing matters
>Face reality.

No u.

>No u.
Face reality, child. There is only multiple gods and that is the human kind.

Yeah I know I just keep getting rekt.

Teach me how to win internet arguments please. Wait I think I know how....

You just say:
Cuck.

Yeah I got it nevermind.

Do people unironically think Nietzsche advocated nihilism?

Take responsibility for yourself.

You want to face reality, realize things matter and that you act as if they do, otherwise you would never do anything.

Nihilism is the acceptance that there is no greater purpose to anything in this universe.

There is no set of objectively true values or other abstracts.

You determine your purpose, but that purpose exists from you and you solely. There is nothing else out there determining it for you.

It is not a philosophy that encourages you to do nothing. It's a philosophy explaining how nothing is already decided for you to do.

Be free, nothing matters in the end.

I can't stop smiling when I read a third graders response on Nihilism I keep having to stop myself.
I mean yes you would agree with your own conformation bias.
You all use very stupid points about absurd hypothetical points that neither would be more better or less to all but may to the individual.
As your favorite ChristCuck says go wash more niggers feet.

>I can't stop smiling when I read a third graders response on Nihilism I keep having to stop myself.
>As your favorite ChristCuck says go wash more niggers feet.

Is this how you PhD?

Your posts are incoherent. You're an idiot who should've finished atleast middle school.

Nothing wrong with it if you're smart enough to handle it since it frees you up from others ideologies, however the average retard can't handle it and needs ideologies to be happy, which is why you see the plebians just grabbing ahold of extreme liberalism now that christianity is dying down in the west.

What you have described is Agnosticism.

>Take responsibility for yourself.
I do and I'm not a nihilist, (you) delusional fucktard.

Would you say you hold the average US IQ?
Above? Below?

Please be honest.

>Described is Agnosticism.
No agnosticism is being in between question whether their might be gods or god out there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

>Nihilism (/ˈnaJ.ᵻlJzəm/ or /ˈniː.ᵻlJzəm/; from the Latin nihil, nothing) is a philosophical doctrine that suggests the lack of belief in one or more reputedly meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1]

>Implying this hard

>>>/reddit/

Sorry Christcucks let me explain where you bible thumpers can understand.
Ugh me choices is not the one Ugh you get to choose (scratches my ass) Now I pick between starving or doing something not hard to eat ugh.
(Go washes nigger feet) now I choose if murdering someone is in me benefit and make my life worst or not and just keep doign what benefits me ugh (go get on knees in front of a kike on stick) now me go and not kill myself because "I" see no benefit too it. ugh. (lets millions of shitskin in my communities)
Is it time to kiss those nigger feet yet, Christcucks.

Nihilism is a specific attitude towards no inherent meaning. It does not motivate the individual to create their own meaning (existentialism), nor does it provide them with a proper attitude to cope with the absurd nature of a world without meaning (absurdism).

In essence, nihilists are pretty much NEETs philosophically.

Please be honest, Aussy.

You're a kid.
And you're under 18.
But you have
A
V
E
R
Y

B
I
G

Napoleon

C
O
M
P
L
E
X

Answer the question.

Is this English? I know we are on a Taiwanese fingerpainting board but please follow the sticky.

Also why are you responding at all if responding has no inherent value.

I'm 6'5 xD

Another retarded post written by somebody with down's syndrome.

Also, I'm an atheist. Not sure why you'd just assume me to be Christian. Can't expect much from the likes of you though.

Answer my dick in your mom's vagina

What did Kek mean by this?

Also would you say you are the average American? Above or below? Plox.

You must be enjoy those underage sluts, Jacob.

Kek
This Christcuck actually believes he "controls" things.
I don't answer to no one especially you,Christcuck.
Now go wash more nigger feet.
>Another retarded post
Oh, you get that di you it was meant to be just like everyone of the post you and mister Christcuck has posted about which is the easiest choice between two things you deem which is easier and make the choice yourselves.
Basically I give you the same shit you have given us.

>Above or below?
I'm not answer a question that will question my intelligence on a anonymous image board.

When did I ever state what I thought? All I have done is try to show you why I think Nihilism is incorrect.

>He called me Christcuck for the 7th time.

Wow I'm convinced!

Please. Also:

>I'm not answer a question that will question my intelligence on a anonymous image board.

Where did you learn to write?

>Taking me sersouly
Duh hurr durrr hurrrr me so smart, shart in the mut all day hurr durrr

English is clearly not your first language.

You have to go back.

>Where did you learn to write?
I learned from Great Monk Boku how to write with weeeenniiiiissss than learned from Uncle Squeal on how to lay eggs n''' shieeettt

This thread is low-quality and filled with spooks.