So, I'm kind of putting my life on the line here. but it's finally time you all knew the truth...

So, I'm kind of putting my life on the line here. but it's finally time you all knew the truth. They've gone too far and I'm absolutely terrified of what they might do next.

You people need to understand what is really going on here. About 5 years ago a secret government intelligence offshoot succeeded in opening a wormhole to our dreams. Since then they have been able to slightly control our sub-conscience through our thoughts through this 'dreamworld'.

Now you need to understand 'the government' and what it is. They aren't human per-say but they aren't alien either. what we consider the government is simply a reflection of the 'dreamworld' being projected into our world, they entities of this realm that managed to breach our sub-conscience at some point. We currently do not know when or how this merge with our world occurred but we believe it to have been at some point around the 1700's.

I don't know what they want with us or what kind of power they possess. It's extremely unlikely they want to invade but they may be trying to gather us for some other cause. I simply don't know.

PLEASE stay awake for as long as you can. I know that's a lot to ask but please try and limit the amount you do. They can manipulate your sub-conscience in ways you wouldn't even recognize. If you have dreamed anything strange or alarming PLEASE tell me here. I cannot give you any personal details to contact me with for reasons but just know I will be watching. If you have dreamed of anybody in the real world or see ANYONE you recognize from a dream then DROP CONTACT IMMEDIATELY. It can be nothing but we need to be careful. We are the only ones left..

Stay strong, brothers. I'll be watching.

Slide
l
i
d
e

Larp or legitimate insanity.
Now excuse me while I take a nap.

Show proof or sources or take your meds

Oh shit

sure thing, buddy

Also, take your fucking meds OP

>tfw an expert lucid dreamer and am going to start flying in real life now

what chessboard are they on, OP?

Had a shit load of dreams about being an incest pedo. You telling me thats the guberment changing me?

Why the fuck is this gay shit not deleted yet?

Sage

What if somebody dreams about me? What does that mean gay boy?

fly me to the bar mate

isn't this the plot to EVE online?

I had a dream OP was a faggot and it came true!

>they openned a wormhole
>to our dreams
>around 1700

Dude, not even a fucking indian in the middle of the jungle would believe on this kind of bullshitery.

Do you have any idea of the ammount of energy needed to open 2 wormholes and control them for a meaningful time?

The output of the sun for it's entire life spam would not be enough for this.

>tl;dr; uga booga, this pale face know jack shit.

They are not from this world. We have no idea where they are from or what they are composed of but them and their technology, if any, are far beyond our comprehension.

Some believe they stem from the theoretical '5th dimension', beings from a plane of the universe we cannot comprehend, casting a 'shadow' on to our realm. They can't directly control us, but they can make impressions and that is what we believe they are doing.

And let me play among the stars. Let me see what

ok

spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. In other words

I dreamed of a reality like this one called life the other day big deal.

>Some believe they stem from the theoretical '5th dimension', beings from a plane of the universe we cannot comprehend, casting a 'shadow' on to our realm.

Dude, a tesseract is just the shadow of a 5 dimentional cube.

And that is so out of our compreension that we can only think of how the shadow would look like it, ands not what it casts in the first place.

You have idea of how complicated something would have to be to cast the perfect human form from a another plane of existence?

stfu
you just trippin' on some bad drugs

>They aren't human per-say
>per-say

kys

Perhaps I should explain. These entities are, for lack of a better word, physical embodiment of conscience. They are to a degree controlling our sub conscience to plant scenarios and images into our heads.

Think of it this way, assume you have just seen an image of Donald Trump. Can you see it now? If not, how do you KNOW you ever saw it. This is what I'm trying to get across here, TRY TO FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. As your mind could be skewed by their lies.

I do not expect you to understand them as none of us really do but at least try to acknowledge them, and stay AWAKE.

I had a dream last night I sucked 50 cocks.

What does this mean?

joke's on them
I dont dream

Hold my hand. In other words

Sometimes I dream about my high school girlfriend. I'm 45 now. Sometimes the dreams are sexual, sometimes not.

I was just daydreaming about my wife dying in a fiery car crash.

Maybe I could go see the old girlfriend; she has a paid-for farm and is single.

What does it all mean?

I dreamt I was in a Saw-esque Scooby Doo situation wherein I went to a theatre that I thought was supposed to give a speech to a professional organization, but wound up finding it a trap for a cult of women (including my ex and some other women who I dated briefly) who were essentially trying to sacrifice me as part of a sex cult. They chased me throughout the theatre, and had many scooby doo tier traps, including the one that finally led to them catching me, which was basically one of those speedy walkways in reverse up an incline I was running down. They then proceeded to kill me by slitting my throat, had sex with my corpse, and somehow brought me back as a completely conscious, but completely powerless to resist sex toy.

What does it mean?

It means leave your whore wife and fuck the farm girl.

You dumbass. We've about the dual-verse for years. We've been in contact with them and working with them. You're in no danger though. You can tell whoever you want. Nobody is going to believe you.

Why is this on Sup Forums?
Fuck you.

Fell asleep have way through

But anyone can lucid dream with enough practice meaning they control the dream entirely.

That would also mean you could directly alter realty through dream manipulation.

OP you're in full paranoia mode, you're whether bipolar or schizophrenic or something of that type.
Just go and talk to some people around you and tell them this story, I'm sure they'll understand it and help you with it.

Are we being raided by /x/tier LARPers right now?

This is like the fourth thread I've seen.

why would i drop contact with a person from a dream? do they seek to manipulate me? also, what is the governments end game? why should we be afraid?

I dreamed that i paraglided into Walmart and spent several hours walking around looking at stuff and then security started getting suspicious because we weren't buying anything so I went outside to a food truck in the parking lot that sold schnitzel and I bought a meal that was basically a miniature scale whole boiled moose in a bowl of clear gelatin.

What is the government trying to say!

You know you can hop over to /x/ and people will indulge your shit all day, right?

2/10 wikileaks chelsea manning
veritas video
assange

fuck jew

>These entities are, for lack of a better word, physical embodiment of conscience. They are to a degree controlling our sub conscience to plant scenarios and images into our heads.
You mean like other human beings?

Wake up man. You're not dreaming.

To answer your first question, not all people you meet in dreams are one of them, whilst they do possess the ability to manipulate our sub-conscience through our dreams we do still dream normally. Asking you to drop contact is purely a precaution, as we simply do not know how close to home these beings hide.

To answer your second question. We do not know, however they have been controlling us for a long time. I fear their end game may involve a final 'merge' of sort but we simply cannot tell. These beings' thought processes are beyond our comprehension.

Still waiting on an answer, OP

But user, I dreamt I fucked Natalie Dormer... vivid dream... if that were them, I´m their guy.

I had a dream that op wasn't a fag, alas it was only a dream

I had a dream, long dream some years ago, I inmediately wrote it after I woke. 15 pages dude. Ended me being a white winged flying being fighting several black winged demon creatures.... dream ended when they finally got me.

Whilst the entities can plant ideas within our dreams, we can still dream independently to an extent. However, we cannot comprehend how their final plan may play out. Everything is key.

I've been seeing a darkhaired, blue-eyed, paleskinned woman in my dreams for years. I've been fucking her multiple times in my dreams over the years and orgasmed in the real world after. Realily sex sucks compared with dreamsex. I wish she was real...

Please find and contact our organisation. Any information is good. Some of us here may possess similar accounts and may be able to decipher them, with more evidence.

You will know where to look.

Nice LARP.

Lewis and Tolkien both played with the idea of demons manipulating humans through dreams, often by convincing them to make sinful decisions in dreams. Whether such decisions directly affected the waking world or merely served as "rehearsals" was ambiguous/unresolved. An underexplored subject I think.

I agree, dreamsex is way much better

Had a really short but unnerving real dream not that long ago:

It was late evening. Blood red sky. A blond girl in white dress led me on a path between 2 golden wheat fields.
A the end of the path on the horizon, I could see someone working but I couldn't really figure out what he's doing.
It took me a while until I noticed that the whole field was sprinkled with blood. When I looked to the man again, I could clearly see humans bodies hung on hooks upside down like the hangman. That man was a butcher.
The girl let go off my hand and made a hand motion as to offer me to go forward. I turned away and woke up.

I suggest you reading this book series, your mind will be blown

I dreamed could suck my own dick.

>/x

manic-depressive bs belong to x.

did you ever consider that schizophrenics are experiencing reality, just on a different phase from people in the normal world.

Topologically, they're mapping phenomena/qualia in a different way. Not even meming, this is probably how it works.

if their thought process is so advanced, how do we hope to defeat them? How can you fight something that controls your thoughts?

Finally my insomnia can be an asset! I used to think it was a curse, but maybe it is a blessing after all! Maybe I've been chosen. But by whom? Is my destiny already? I need to find answers.

I just woke up from a nap with the biggest ducking hard on, I think the government is trying to rape me for my serbian genes

My dream also had blood red sky. There was a demonic surge in a tower. My dream was more than 10 years ago, but NOW I can identify that tower as Trump Tower. There was a huge park just in front of it, and after the demonic surge everything froze and vehicles seemed to come to life and kill people. These are some random fragments I recall from that dreadful dream.

Wow it's just like that south park episode Imaginationland

Did I tell you about the time I dreamt I could suck my own dick?

Nice LARP, I wanna play.

>what we consider the government is simply a reflection of the 'dreamworld' being projected into our world
Was this true before they opened the wormhole? If so, what can they do now with the wormhole that they couldn't do before?

>PLEASE stay awake for as long as you can.
Would it help if I went to sleep at random times of the day instead of at a consistent time, therefore minimizing the amount of REM sleep I get?

I usually don't remember my dreams cuz I smoke a lot of pot, but I had a weird dream the other night where I was in Holland or somewhere similar where they have dikes to keep the ocean at bay. The water was really high and I looked over the dike and down into the water and I saw some weird separation between the wall of the dike and the water. Like there was a gap but the water should have been touching the wall. I told my girlfriend to look at the water but then I woke up.

sage omg nigger sage... sage in all fields

Ill bite op. Theres this girl at work who i suspected i had a dream about like 10 years ago. Then, recently, i had another dream about her. The sky was red just like The dream was really weird. I was crossing a river with piranha in it.

Also, I can pretty much never remember my dreams. Is this a good or bad thing?

Then kiss me baby

The first step is acknowledging they exist. Once you understand they are there then you can work out ways to prevent their thoughts overtaking yours.

After that it's just a matter of staying one step ahead of them. QUESTION EVERYTHING. My advice is to stay insignificant and unimportant. If you strive for any political roles there's a chance of them targeting you as a host. TRY NOT TO SLEEP. If you don't sleep there's minimal chance they can affect you.

I miss old /x/.

why do you assume they're malevolant.

Do they have any qt3.14s we could mate with.

Preferable virgin qt3.14s

So much this.
I once dreamed I had sex with three latino strippers in a honor suite in the PSG stadium. Like in front of the match on the background. You could say it's a spanish thing but I don't even like football, and had no idea the what Paris stadium looked like. Searched it and it was like in my dream. Subiminal shit I saw without even noticing I guess.

Not sleeping seems like a pretty big commitment that can fuck my health up if youre wrong. Why should I trust you?

DELETE THIS

This

Dont forget to sage

>succeeded in opening a wormhole to our dreams
>They aren't human per-say but they aren't alien either
even the flat out made up shit on here isnt that great

Honestly I wouldn't mind having thoughts planted. Seems like a big load off my shoulder if u knowmsayin?

Obviously sleep is important. Try not to oversleep, 7-8 hours should be enough. Our sub-conscience is easily manipulated and can affect our daily actions in our home realm, that's why the target it. They slowly manipulate us into accepting them then they 'merge' into our realm, whilst the rest of us are none the wiser.

Idiot.

why is this a bad thing?

Utter BS.

Good thing I live me life as a druid on World of Warcraft then. They'll never find me hiding in the Emerald Dream.

We don't know what these beings are or why they're so interested in our realm. We believe they've always been in the dream realm but these newfound 'physical' forms are new to us. Based on our readings, we don't have much time left. The energy builds and builds until everything ends. At least on our end.

Had a couple recently. Might as well share, why not.

One was about a small golden fly. There was some sort of invasion of giants happening in the horizon and the small golden fly somehow produced a vehicle of some sorts that was able to travel to far places in an instant. The fly almost died but was revived after a drop of water. The fly telepathically told that there were many more of them and they needed me and my friend's help with something. Dream ended with me and my friend getting into an argument because my friend wanted to abuse the fly's transportation abilities for our own good but I was against this idea.

Some other intriguing one was about some sort of infection happening around the world. Infected people would turn into some kind of different monsters with various sizes and appearances. Didn't seem like they'd become "zombies" because they would start organizing around as a hive mind. Some were able to resist a bit and fight back but were still converted soon after. Only way to identify the "infected" was wtih looking through sunglasses backwards, would see glowing eyes and glowing areas on the skin of the infected. I was infected after looking at myself on the mirror with the sunglasses.

Fake and gay !
The earth is flat and hollow but not depicted that way in your graphic so gtfo.

Our universe expands infinitely into multiple 'layers'. However we can only exist on a select few of these layers.

ME HATE NIGGERS

ME WANT CHICKEN

this. what happens if you have sex with one OP?

ok i'll go alnog with you
I dreamt afew months ago about being in wierd concert of Taylor Siwft.
they were testing a show with emphasis on satanic rituals, and wanted to see my reaction.
well I didn't like it.

BUt it's could all be because I was active in Taylor thread in /hr/ and online,and anons say stuff about her and show her in edited satanic looks doesn't help either(like pic realted)

How do I know if it's my subconscious mixing Sup Forums, Taylor and my feeling or ayy lamos fucking with my dreams.

That you're Mike Enoch's wife.

I had a dream the other night that I was kidnapped, along with a million other humans by an alien race. They weren't mean, and didn't mean to kill us, and even asked Mr. Trump (the world leader in my dream) if they could ask for volunteers. He refused, so they stole a million men. They put us in these stasis pods on a massive ship, where we were to stay until we reached their home planet. They had not done anything to us so far. Once we arrived on their home planet, they woke us up, and explained to us that their female population had become extinct, so they take "aliens" from other planets and forcibly turn them into females, to be sold to the highest bidder, for repopulation of their planet. Then the stasis pods filled up with a liquid, and I blacked out. When I awoke, I noticed that my body had become slender, and I had a cat tail, and ears. They took me and dressed me up pretty, and I went to the auction house, where I was sold. I ended up pulling in a good price, because my hair, ears and tail were luxurious and white. And then I woke up.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!