ITS HAPPENING!!!! ---- UNITED NATIONS BTFO ----

The Trump administration and GOP leaders are considering cutting funding to the UN completely due to the recent security council meeting that attacked Israel.

The United States tax payer pays for about 25% of the UN budget. Which comes out to about $10 billion dollars in American tax revenue that goes to the UN to keep it running.

If America decides to withdraw funding to the UN, we could see the whole thing collapse as no 3rd world nation will be able to afford it.

> google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/05/politics/republican-legislation-defund-un/index.html

Let's see how it works when America isn't footing the bill for shitty liberal organizations.

Pay for it yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/othercomments/2014/10/15/u-s-gives-financial-aid-to-96-of-all-countries/#4f9b82832170
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/21090-sex-abuse-by-un-peace-troops-becoming-global-scandal
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality
motherboard.vice.com/read/im-disappointed-zoe-quinn-speaks-out-on-un-cyberviolence-report
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-voted-off-un-human-rights-council-amid-mounting-allegations-of-syria-war-crimes-a7385766.html
unwatch.org/un-to-adopt-20-resolutions-against-israel-3-on-rest-of-the-world/
huffingtonpost.com/david-a-grimes/united-nations-committee-affirms-abortion-as-a-human-right_b_9020806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V3m-bcaCVbM
youtube.com/watch?v=33MV7fvdhxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but if they cut the UN then what are they going to use to use to rule in the one world government?

Oh thank fucking Christ

Tell them to go fuck around in Belgium I've had enough of these bullshit games

USA gives AID to 96% of all the nations on the planet.

forbes.com/sites/othercomments/2014/10/15/u-s-gives-financial-aid-to-96-of-all-countries/#4f9b82832170

What the fucking shit? No wonder were in so much mother fucking debt!

God mother fucking damn it! Fuck all you god damn freeloaders!

Jesus Christ. We need to go Adolf Hitler on all these bitches who have taken so much from us.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUT-BUT WE WANT PROTECTION FROM RUSSIA WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT - WHY CANT WE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE US SO WE CAN KEEP THE MONEY THAT WE OTHERWISE WOULDVE SPENT TOWARDS NATO?

Good, fuck the UN, they are nothing but a bunch of genocidal marxist internationalists.

Sup Forums is now pro-Israel

>due to the recent security council meeting that attacked Israel.

So he'll give that cash directly to friendly merchants now, and nothing changes

Yet they hate us. Fuck em. No money now.

IMAGINE ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE THAT WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS. WELL Sup Forums? HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELVES????

>one world government
Bilderberg Group BTFO!

This is not good. The UN was clearly right w/r/t the Israel resolution. Fucking neocons and their irrational love of Israel.

Sure thing cuck

Any country that isn't america can go fuck off in my opinion, I'm done with all your shit and your gonna have to start paying for our godly presence, little bitchboi

Israel Jews are the greatest Jews though, even though they're really not. But I'd take a Zionist Jew over an Ashkenazi any day.

>the UN attacks israel
>Trump lose his shit and wants to get out of the UN
>hurr based Trump he will gas the kikes
I wonder if the USA will eventually stop giving those shekkels to the chosen people.

>Israel Jews are the greatest Jews though

FUCK OFF KIKE

WARS IN MIDDLE EAST ARE CAUSED BY THE ISRAELI KIKES

RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES

I love this shit.
I hope that Trump tells NATO to fuck itself.
I hope that he tells the UN to go fuck itself.

It's almost like he KNOWS that America has a massively disproportionate level of power compared to everyone who is always shitting on it and he is prepared to correctly leverage that power.
How no other leader in recent times has realised this I have no idea.

>pass resolutions to bomb arab countries
>yes my dude
>criticize Israel
>SHUT IT DOWN

>implying the un is anti isreal

The un sanctions isreali right to exsist

The un was instrumental in the vey exsistence of isreal as a nation state

We give aid to all other countries so we can, effectively, maintain our position at the bargaining table if said countries decide to act out.

I can die happy

NOTICE HOW TRUMP NEVER TELLS ISRAEL OR JEWTIN TO FUCK OFF! FUCKING COCKSUCKING TRUMPFAGS WE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

they die because they kill each other same as blacks die because they kill each other. I'm tired of having to fucking clean up their god damn mess. Fuck em.

Of course burgers will protect Israel, the puppet must always move when the puppetmaster does. Naturally nu-Sup Forums, being the good goyim they are, will side with Israel.

UN is the most antisemitic organization on the planet. We see your games kike.

>not god

It's not good for us to stop wasting money on an orginization that has Saudi Arabia on the human rights commission?

The un is a retarded waste

Handing it over to direct Israeli control.

Good,

I my tax dollars fund them, and they in turn do not control the influx of shit bag immigrants, they do not deserve any of my money

israel was formed for the US to be able to monitor and fuck up the middle east on second's notice. jews know this and want to take advantage of us when we hav no other choice

I like it for the wrong reasons, fuck the UN and fuck Israel. Trump better calm down his Israel ball licking, he's supposed to be America first.

Oh My God I wish I was a Zionist Jew instead of a Eighty percent African, and the Rest Carib Indian, Poo in the loo Indian and Irish. Even though Technically I'm more Irish and Carib Indian than Poo in the loo with the greater chuck of it being African.

But you missed the second part of my comment where I said, even though they're kinda not.

>The United States tax payer pays for about 25% of the UN budget. Which comes out to about $10 billion dollars in American tax revenue that goes to the UN to keep it running.

Between this and the $15 billion we're going to stop sending to Apefrica, we can probably afford another wall for the northern border.

And if you didn't understand, that's $10 billion to the UN every single fucking year.

PLUS other funding to shit like global warming reduction.

What a god damn fucking waste of money! Holy fuck I'm pissed.

Go fuck yourself NATO, UN, EU!

>Trump better calm down his Israel ball licking, he's supposed to be America first.

Wrong he's Jew first, Russian second, and himself third.

Israel is literally our only reliable friend in the Middle East, especially after the Saudis pulled that oil shit off in the 70's.

Imagine working with Turkey....or Iran

>multi national governmental power structure
>anti Jewish

You are fucking retarded, the un recognized the state of isreal in 49

It exists as a state due to the un, just cause Marxists and Muslim nations use the un to criticize isreal doesn't mean the orginization is actually anti isreal

I'm not so much pro-Israel as much as I'm anti-UN and anti-shitskin/mudslime.

>Israel is literally our only reliable friend in the Middle East,

How may bombs has Israel dropped on ISIS or Saudi Arabia?

Of course we're angering the world over a toothless "blz stop" resolution about Israeli settlements. FUCK! He's said more about Israel than the wall and immigration since he's been elected. It's the only thing he has actual conviction about!

YES

GOOD GOYIM

DEFUND THOSE WHO WOULD THREATEN ISRAEL

YOUR MASTERS DEMAND RETRIBUTION

Hitler wanted something similar to the UN

Turn the UN building into a hotel

The UN & NATO have been sucking at our teat for decades. I hope Trump cuts them off on day 1.
>hurr durr Drumpf is a jew
pic_related is you, faggot

Global warming prevention is a meme only because China produces ten times more pollution than all nations combined and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. Barack was a cuck and with his exit Trump Cutting funding to that shit should easily fund your wall.

>tfw we literaly have to pay Europe to not kill itself
Let Russia take over ffs

don't forget that it is a good way to dump the excess corn produced by the USA

plus you ensure those places never can become competitive themselves, can't compete with free USA corn after all

Why the fuck would Israel bomb the US/Saudi training programs?

When's the last time you heard Trump say he wants regime change in Iran or Syria?

Please KEK, bring the UN to its knees.

You think the money's going to get shut of for israel dude? No, that's never going to stop, regardless of how much less we spend on other countries. In fact I'm willing to bet that if we stop spending money on other countries that extra money is just going to get funneled right up those kikes' fucking noses.

>defending the nation that does nothing but slack off US funding
>defending the nation that has revealed US secrets and that sunk the USS Liberty

>implying the un has ever done anything to stop wars

What? If the Jews or the USA want to invade Iran the impotant cucks at the un couldn't do shit. Uh oh they issued a condemnation! Better watch out the un isn't happy!

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Shut the fuck up you fucking kike and kill yourself.

That's the Ashkenazis in Washington. Trump's more of a classical Jew type of guy, not those imitation Jews.

good excuse to pull out of the UN and defund all that shit, Trump playing 5D chess again

>Israel is literally our only reliable friend in the Middle East
They've attacked the US almost as much as other middle eastern countries have.

UN can't stop wars because of terrorist states like USA and Russia preventing peace. Notice how the two jew puppet nations have been causing chaos since 1945.

>meeting that attacked Israel

LMAO

Americans love too choke on the Big Kike Cock

>wanting to bring down a council of human rights

What alternative do you propose? Anarchism?

Are you myopic that you can only see jews?
wew lad

Jesus christ, Trump is literally retarded.

Holy shot you stupid asshole the whole un was created as a check between the us and ussr

It is a worthless orginization, it's only propped up because we have bothered to allow it

This has jack all to do with isreal I can want to defund the un and want to cut isreali aid you stupid faggot

All kikes are the same. I suspect you're a kike yourself for saying otherwise.

>increasing tensions on your neighboring countries even more is a good idea
they're being told what to do by the US you autist. they're a shitty extension of america and they take advantage of us because they can

>Sup Forums unironically worshipping kikes now

>UN can't stop wars because of terrorist states like USA and Russia preventing peace
holy shit you're actually retarded
>the_donald
you have to go back, faggot

Oh fuck off with this "israel is our greatest ally" you JIDF shill. The US has far more military bases in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Countries than we do in Israel. The Fifth Fleet is headquartered in fucking Bahrain for a reason.

The Gulf Countries would never pull off that shit they did in the 1970's because now Iran is a greater threat to them. They're totally dependent on the US to protect them and they know it. Israel? Israel doesn't give a fuck about our military. Hell, they attacked the USS Liberty. They steal our secrets and build nukes under our fucking noses and then act all coy about it.

>It's almost like he KNOWS that America has a massively disproportionate level of power compared to everyone who is always shitting on it and he is prepared to correctly leverage that power.

When did 15 year old kids start being interested in politics?

Look, if you want to get out of UN, IMF, WB, NATO, go ahead.

But, also pull out all your troops from the tens of countries where you keep military bases.

Then we see how much "leverage" in the world you got.

Do it.

Thank You!

>but if they cut the UN then what are they going to use to use to rule in the one world government?
Their economy power (Bilderburg)

What a great way to start the year.

thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/21090-sex-abuse-by-un-peace-troops-becoming-global-scandal

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality

motherboard.vice.com/read/im-disappointed-zoe-quinn-speaks-out-on-un-cyberviolence-report

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-voted-off-un-human-rights-council-amid-mounting-allegations-of-syria-war-crimes-a7385766.html

unwatch.org/un-to-adopt-20-resolutions-against-israel-3-on-rest-of-the-world/

huffingtonpost.com/david-a-grimes/united-nations-committee-affirms-abortion-as-a-human-right_b_9020806.html

inb4 china starts paying the bill

Yeah, they can fucking hate us for free. I don't ever remember agreeing to pay taxes for this bullshit - that's essentially taxation without representation, and it explains a lot of the hikes we've been going through the last umpteen years. Fuck those faggots, let them rot. American dollars for American people.

Which terrorist organization, specifically, is Russia financing?

gib pls

doing the right thing for the wrong reasons

oh you mean 2 of the few nations on earth who actually fight radical Islam?

yeah I wonder why he views them favorably

Good. UN sucks anyway.

Lol believing this meme.

Please kek make this happen.

Hey, user. You want a secret?

The US IS the one world government.

The UN has started to move from your sphere.

>(((((meme))))))

I want JIDF to leave

>unwatch.org/un-to-adopt-20-resolutions-against-israel-3-on-rest-of-the-world/
How is this bad? Kikes deserve it.

because americanism is globalism. we the NWO now

>people unironically defending the UN in here

youtube.com/watch?v=V3m-bcaCVbM

Yeah, lets defend the Organisation that wants to impose FemFrequency ideas and lets them speak as official somethings.

>thinks that military bases represent the governments being strong allies
military bases just serve as constant reminders of being cucked and that we can't be fucked with (oy goy we'll protect you that's why we're here).

do you honestly think that the saudi government is more trustworthy than the kike israeli government?

>China produces ten times more pollution than all nations combined and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.
you're about to see some shit you've never seen before.

when this debt to GDP ratio hits 300% you're going to see some serious shit.

You're really daft enough to think we need a UN like power structure?

Ayyy.

youtube.com/watch?v=33MV7fvdhxI

This is YUGE,

>hue
shouldn't you be robbing someone?
pic_related
probably a roastie too

start paying your fair share we're not cucking you for free anymore you're going to have to pay from now on

Kill yourself JIDF kike.

Yeah the UN is compromised. It should be replaced with a partnership between the US, Britain, and Russia

YOU CAN FUCK OVER AMERICAN TAXPAYERS NO PROBLEM, BUT HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH ISRAEL!

CUT FUNDING!

Suck a dick.
I fucking hope they do.
Then Europe can stop living under the guarantee of American defence and start looking after itself again.
It can start building tanks and training troops instead of funding welfare programs for millions upon millions of non Europeans to squeeze out more non Europeans until we are gone.