Tfw only real gook in all of Sup Forums

>tfw only real gook in all of Sup Forums
feels good desu.

What is your apm in Starcraft?

We all know North Gooks are the best Gooks.

You're the equivalent of Southern Fairies in the UK.

>enjoys being special and standing out

Non-Asian confirmed.

If asians are supposed to be so smart how come south asia is such a shithole?

So, what's the status on your president's impeachment process? Are there still large demonstrations? Is Ban Ki moon likely to be your next president?

sorry have a shit cam
My apm in sc2 used to like 250 i use to be in master league for awhile.

Hahahaha I love it when stereotypes turn out true. Top fucking kek. Also check my trips.

wtf lmao

HOT.
>tfw no jap gf

At least respond to actual Sup Forums related questions if you make a thread.

She will get impeached and my guess is ban ki moon will be prez of worst korea probably sucking trumps dick hardcore
idk probably due from the shitty climate
thanx at least im not starving just ate some leftover pizza from pizza hut for breakfast :DDDD

Trips demand answers

My friend is also a korean gook, but he pretty much only goes to Sup Forums for memes

>american gook
>real gook
pick one faggt

his parents were both born in korea and he has an accent

>tfw no qt korean bf

Can I use my superior Germanic penis to fuck your sister and make half-gooks in her womb?

how good are you at Starcraft?

Terran, Protoss, or Zerg?

Are you nervous about the millions of evil commie gooks at the DMZ just waiting for an excuse to invade?

>Korean bf

Fuck you faggot, you wasted your change at a qt mossgiant Sumpfdeutcher now.

fpbp

That's fine and all, but will you

SINK
THE
CHINKS?

are you the one obsessed with taylor swift?

What's your opinon on /r/asianmasculinity and WM/AF couples?

I play random and humilate whitey in NA server. its my thing.
Not really not many here think there is war. im gonna get drafted soon but im just gonna think it as prison and just work out and get jacked
chinks are cool maybe we azns might get along if we understand each other.

When is the Jap going to be here?

Ok nvm, you are a qt tho

lol this is really funny.

who made this shit?

We have plenty of gooks on Sup Forums, plenty of other non whites as well. An oddly high number of hafus as well. You are hot, but not special for being here.
Say is it true that Korean Christians also believe in stuff like Buddha? I know gook user does. How's the personal debt crisis going too?
All the chinks at my uni hate your people, so the feeling isn't necessarily mutual.

How's the job situation in Korea?

thanks for being a part of Sup Forums.

>approaches microphone
Wrong

who were these brave nordic souls?

Ching Chong Ping pong ling long

real bad. im currently a NEET who does gook to english translations and some coding for $$$ after graduation but i know ppl who went to SNU who cant find jobs.

>implying

How good a Starcraft player are you?

You have to go back

im only here for 2 weeks.

God bless your soul.

Southeast Asians are part abo.

how are things in Seoul, gookanon?
Is President Park going to jail or what

thx
not korean, but one of my great great great grandmothers probably got raped by one

Pics?

my mistake user
sucks bout the raep though

too lazy but heres my timestamp from election day on r9k
will take one later when im less tired

Wait so if you aren't Korean what are you.
How /r9k/ are you like neet and tendies and stuff?
Nice hair and book , and my condolences on the rape.

When will you people make another season of The Genius?

im viet. not r9k at all, i just dropped by all the boards on election day to see how everyone was doing. im relatively social and has pretty okay education.
thanks senpai pat buchanan is based as fucc

I hear china's upping their aggression in the region how's that going? A viet friend I have is fairly concerned right now giving all their talk of militarization in the last few weeks.

you are probably right about that. My grandpa went to vietnam and told me I might have a lost uncle.

eh i dont really mind. i like the idea of pan-asianism anyway.

asian supremacists are fucking retarded though

How do you feel about this flag?

it's pretty crazy this was actually drawn

pretty aesthetic but more suitable as a battle flag than an actual country flag desu

Adidas Catalonia

WHY DIDNT YOU FIGHT YOU DUMB GOOK. MY UNCLE IS FUCKING DEAF AND STUPID AND HE MARRIED A NIGGER BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING CHINKS.

g-gomenasai

I robe light wing gooks, no, honest.

They are a big chunk of world population, can't ignore such a massive contribution to the global right wing numbers.

that number is dwindling really fast user, in most youth gathering places in my city (Hanoi) there are a bunch of trannie safe space stickers and LGBT stickers everywhere. for some reason ive been seeing a lot more arabs and blacks than before.