>2017
>Not practicing polygamy

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

latintimes.com/child-abuse-church-how-pedophile-jozef-wesolowski-could-live-pope-after-dominican-322903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. Should try it out though seems pretty cool

It's bad enough with one crazy whore nevermind two. Can you imagine getting divorced from two women?
>50% of your stuff goes to wife A.
>50% of your stuff goes to wife B.
>Did we say 50? We meant 80% because of your ''''hidden assets''''.
>Oh and we are calculating this using the money you have had over the last decade.
>What do you mean you can't pay? We'll have to put you in jail until you can pay then.

I don't trust a woman that doesn't get jealous. They claim that you're just insecure if you get jealous. A person who lacks any insecurity is delusional about the world.

Still waiting for my anime harem.

I do practice polygamy

>Implying the state recognises polygamy
Why, you could even argue that you're not even in common law marriage since you have numerous partners and essentially are single from the states perspective

anyway if you have enough money and your woman is obsessed with you, you can certainly pursue this lifestyle ;)

>a fucking leaf

this

>tfw Trudeau posts browses pol

Not married, but I've been sleeping with at least two girls at a time for a while now. They usually know about each other and just accept it.

It gets expensive and it's very time consuming. Plus the women will always resent you for it so you're pretty much guaranteed a bad breakup.

Monogamy is the way to go IF you can find a girl worth it, but it's a gamble.

>Polyandry is not the same thing, leafcuck.

If you father any children then they can get you legally. If you don't father any children then it's not polygamy but rather keeping a few sex friends.

good idea

Yeah thats true.
It's always been an aspiration of mine to leave kids all over the world though ;)

I plan to have as many husbands as I want. All the boipucci 5ever

There is nothing in the Bible that says a Christian cannot have more than one wife, so why shouldn't we?

>equal distribution of women built societies
dunno, sum gey tradition that muh parents forced me to beleive in

>equal distribution of women
might as well go with arranged marriages mate
People that aren't getting laid to begin with are not missing out on women that are otherwise not attracted to them or going to get married because there isn't enough confidence to go around

See, this attitude is why Western women marry sand niggers.

I have been considering this for a few months, and I am soon ready to tell my girlfriend that I need a second female. And if she doesn't like it she can leave and I will find 2 females to provide for, for the rest of their lives.

because i'm a kissless virgin

Not enough money or time, monogamy is for gigantic faggots who love pagan pope cock.

Augustine was a faggot

Are you that light skinned Dominican that posts here all the time? Shouldn't you be out bleaching bitches like Trujillo wanted?

ok so the 3 of us have been sleeping in the same bed for about 5 months....

Its got to the point where we need a king size bed.

it me male and Female Female.

My wife picked up this particular girl.....and they are very hot for each other....I get it on with both of them at the same time so all good.

That's not polygamy

are you that Dominican that absolutely fucking hates Catholicism?

I can neither confirm nor deny.

But the ass was phat.

i want this but both my girls are so jealous of eachother and have serious insecurities.

Why cant they be smart and realize that ive got too much love for just one person. I love them dearly, but if women keep being retarded, id rather be alone.

There are many here that hate catholicism, and how it does nothing but hold our nation down and prevents us from executing the criminals and driving the Haitians into the sea.

>man and wife shall become one flesh

but like every Christian thread has a Dominican arguing with Catholics

>Does not say that a man cannot become one flesh with more than one woman, as did Moses, Israel, David, Solomon, etc.

Anti catholic sentiment is rising here, people are getting red pilled, especially after the Vatican ambassador fled the country to the Vatican after raping dozens of little boys.

latintimes.com/child-abuse-church-how-pedophile-jozef-wesolowski-could-live-pope-after-dominican-322903

Congrats jamal, you have made the gayest post of the thread!

smoke of satan has entered the vatican - some conspiracy priest can't remember the name circa 1999