BREAKING: State of Emergency in The Gambia

What's his endgame?

>Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has declared a 90-day state of emergency a day before his official mandate ends.

>He decried "extraordinary" foreign interference in his country's affairs and December's election.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38652939

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9j0LjaCoVqg
freedomnewspaper.com/
bbc.com/news/uk-38659120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_056_corvette
youtube.com/watch?v=VYF5nZdHEzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

2 days until the big Gambia Happening War

What's he gonna do? Senegal has already said they'd BTFO him and put the new guy in power

Sometimes I forget Africa has politics too beyond ooga booga

Nothing really good can come from a person who gave himself the following title:

His Excellency the President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Doctor Yahya Abdul-Azziz Jemus Junkung Jammeh

>He decried "extraordinary" foreign interference in his country's affairs and December's election.

HASN'T PUTIN DONE ENOUGH ALREADY?

>(((extraordinary))) foreign interference
Fixed that for ya.

Gambia's airforce is 1 Su 25

1000 soldiers in army

his guard could be heavily armed, may be bringing in mercenaries

He is a muslim...

>Gambia's airforce is 1 Su 25

And of course no fucking pilots (or at least trainer ones).

Ooga booga indeed

Putin hacking Gambian paper balots so that a white supremacist can be in charge.

Next war

Let's make this thread our first Gambia General - /gb/ - Cool scarf edition

youtube.com/watch?v=9j0LjaCoVqg

You guys gotta admit one thing though. African politics are entertaining as fuck.

I wouldn't be quick to judge, he might be a really cool guy.

>extraordinary foreign interference
GOD DAMMIT RUSSIA HATH THOU NO TASTE FOR BLACK DEATH???

Well, it'll be one short fucking war thats for sure seeing as Senegal along any other African Union (kek) nation will kick their shit in.

btw vid related explains the situation

Major faggot dictator decided to have election, lost, decided to go whoops nevermind I'm not stepping down

Countries around him said fuck no GTFO or be BTFO

Problem is pic related, his country is some small retarded river inside senegal

At this point Senegal might as well just annex it.

>a retarded river downstream from a retarded country
>Gambia is an open sewer
>Gambia is more sophisticated than India

Nigeria gonna shoot that shit down as soon as it takes off

I would like a Gambia general if it gets serious

but all and all it will be a comfy thread

He will probably either flee to Nigeria or Mauritania

thank the bongs for this
>The Gambia shares historical roots with many other West African nations in the slave trade, which was the key factor in the placing and keeping of a colony on the Gambia River, first by the Portuguese, during which era it was known as A Gâmbia. Later, on 25 May 1765,[7] The Gambia was made a part of the British colony when the government formally assumed control, establishing the Province of Senegambia. On 18 February 1965, The Gambia gained independence from the United Kingdom. Since then, the Gambia has had two leaders: Dawda Jawara, who ruled from 1970 until 1994, and Yahya Jammeh, who seized power in a coup that year as a young army officer.[8]

>An agreement with the French Republic in 1889 established the present boundaries. The Gambia became a British Crown colony called British Gambia, divided for administrative purposes into the colony (city of Banjul and the surrounding area) and the protectorate (remainder of the territory). The Gambia received its own executive and legislative councils in 1901, and it gradually progressed toward self-government. Slavery was abolished in 1906 and following a brief conflict between the British colonial forces and indigenous Gambians, British colonial authority was firmly established.[17]

But he said before he would step down. Indecision is the trait of a weak later. I'm going to be carrying out a coup in the next few months so be sure to check the papers.

>Oi mate, you think the scarf was a good sartorial choice seeing as it's 150 degrees and you look like a pig basting?

It's a trial run for when Obama does it.

That'll be fun

The more autism i see in the world the more of a proponent for one world government i am. People are fucking autistic, the resources and land of Africa could be used so much more effectively. Self-determination is a meme.

Gambian talk radio anyone?

, they code switch and sometimes goes only native language, but its kind of Rush Limbaugh tier

freedomnewspaper.com/

bbc.com/news/uk-38659120

Who the fuck holidays in Gambia?

Honestly what the fuck was it with royal bongs creating shitty small non-countries? Literally nothing gained by anyone.

The nigerans have sent pic related

Does anyone know what kind of punch this thing is packing?

only articles, wish I oculd hear their cool accent talking about the COUP and if they hate the memestream meteor too

its chink, NNS Unity, same model as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_056_corvette

Why a one world kiked government and not traditional colonialism? Civilized nations should handle their own affairs, not some bureaucratic assholes in New York or Brussels.

Sounds like pure ooga booga

Doesnt even matter desu. Even fucking shitty untrained African rebels can defeat that pathetic excuse for a military lol.

WE WUZ INFLUENCED ELECTIONZ AN SHEEEIT

english will come back later

>Who the fuck holidays in Gambia?

British women.

More like

We IN-fluance de eeelecsion nd poo poo

What if I told you that imperialism and the scramble for Africa were always intended to destroy Europe.
Think of it as generational agriculture. One generation they plough, next generation they sow, third generation harvests and fourth generation gets all the spoils, for (((better))) or worse.

underated

i cant even hear anything, do I have to click somewhere or what?

EAT DA POO POO? LICK DA ANOOSE?

it could be a pedo/ trafficking resort as well....

Battlefield IRL when?

Ain't got shit on Idi Amin

>His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

>toothpaste calling any country a sewer
Your country is a literal swamp (nice swamp tho, gotta hand it to you)

Why is the african accent so funny

And you live in a country so high that you need cocaïne to feel normal.
That it's legal is pretty awesome, honestly.

Kek

Eh Jammeh added a few more titles. I just cant be fucked compiling all of them. The latest one is "Bridge Builder".

I thought he proclaimed himself King of Scotland too, which is why that movie was also called that.

That nigger should take off the penis cap and scarf. He looks hot.

>The latest one is "Bridge Builder".

Yeah after the brits left Uganda he proclaimed that he had finally defeated the British Kingdom and as such offered to take up Kingship for (what in his eyes were occupied countries) Scotland and Wales. Of course no one took that offer.

kek, wonder what would happen if someone like him were to make the same offer to butthurt remainers

Kind of, a lot of the territory is in the andes but half of the population lives in the coast. And whats legal are coca leaves not cocaine (but desu it might as well be because its literally everywhere and cheap as fuck)

we definitely need to keep a closer eye on the crazy shit going down in africa

dont you guys got that dry ass desert to the south where it hasnt rained in like 50 million hyears or some shit

>niggers nigging it up in niggerland
news at 11

African politics is free and wholesome entertainment.

pol should know that Gambia is where European white women go to get fucked by nigger dicks. It's literally full of middle aged white slags getting pozzed.

Yeah I was wondering why anyone would holiday in Gambia. Though why go so far when there are plenty of niggers in the UK?

>implying they don't do this in every country

Well Jammeh has gone fucked up, he has no chance to stay in power. He's been in for 22 years but doesn't want to give it up, talk about corrupted by power

>Ooga booga chief trying to become ruler for life
This is literally the entire history of Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYF5nZdHEzs
Gambia is truly redpilled country

Can confirm.

Pee pee poo poo for 2 kilos of bananas.

I just can't get enough of it.

>Promoted 49 Officers
Fucking Kek.

Bump

where is this from?

Is that where your ancestors come from?

Must have been Russian hackers

prolly not, they were the source for plenty of tyrones though since the brits controlled it