Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK
South Africa is such a beautiful country. I miss my homeland so much. Why did it have to go the way of Rhodesia? IT'S NOT FAIR.

Fuck of negro

i would imagine new zealand is much more beautiful than South Africa.

my high school physics teacher/rugby coach was a zealander and he told us how nice it was there and proceeded to move back once he retired.

just enjoy where you are I guess

t. nigger

It's a great country don't get me wrong. But it makes me so sad thinking about of much of a dump South Africa has become

is jy n kaffer?

>a leaf
Fuck off, I'm a white South African with Rhodesian heritage on my mother's side.

Naw. My father speaks tho. Didn't want to teach me because my mother doesn't speak it. Would make her feel left out apparently.

niggers

how long ago did you escape this hellhole?

Just over 10 years ago. I'm going back for a couple weeks later this year with my father, but even that terrifies me.

Kek.Youre probably going to die

What makes you think south africa was ever a good country?

Dude they used to be based as fuck. At one point niggers could be thrown in jail for fucking a white person and interracial marriage was totally banned.

Damn. I was unaware a decent country in africa was possible.

Flag checks out.

Used to be as based as the south in the 60s.
t. Nelson Mandela

living in proximity to niggers.. in ballsweatting heat... its unnatural

Why did such a based country fall?

Niggers

Yes, but why/how did the based people allow them to ruin it?

It amazes me how it could all go wrong so fast there. I thought the dumb niggers would learn from Rhodesia, but no.

Started with Mandela, but just general corruption in the Anc and Zuma just drove it further down hill. May be wrong but that's how I understood it. There's no hope of kicking out the current government because they keep getting voted in simply because they're black.

>tfw the most beautiful continent is inhabited by the worst people

>I thought the dumb niggers would learn from Rhodesia, but no.
Your first mistake is assuming niggers think about the past or the present.

past or the future*

Literally this. Mandela was shit at running the country but he was nothing compared to Mbeki and Zuma. I was amazed when I found out how truly bad it was there

>niggers
>think
Yeah good point

>White
>Being in Africa

You're an invader. Why should you be allowed to stay?

Redpil me on South Africa. Last time I heard about it was during the world cup, where it was painted as a ((culturally rich)) place.

>Why should you be allowed to stay?
Because whites can farm.

t. Leaf with a vpn

High murder rates. High rape rates. And you can't even walk down the street, venture into town centers or drive at night without the risk of getting mugged. Very pristine in the tourist spots or gated communities where the rich live, but there are few of those.