HE WAS INNOCENT

True or False?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484699996051.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the only thing he's guilty of is not winning

Hitler was nothing but a puppet propped up by British and American industrialist to act as a bulwark against communism as well as fuel a lucrative war in Europe.

This.

what crime did he commit ?

Holocaust

A FUCKING LEAF

And WW2

#didnothingwrong

Neither of these was a crime back then though.

show me proofs the holocaust was such a thing leafy friend, and that he was the mastermind of WW2

>True or False?

True

>Hitler was nothing but a puppet
sCapegoat. Not Puppet ~ Too smart to be puppet

>Argentina
>defending Hitler
really concentrates my camps

>exterminating pests
>a crime

more like a service to humanity

>the only thing he's guilty of is not winning
THIS

>my camps
MUHH CAMPS.

He shot himself because he didn't want to face the consequences of his crimes. He was a coward.

He made legitimately retarded military decisions that saw the destruction of entire army groups and a rape train of drunken Asiatics ramping through Europe.

Innocent of what?

False

Retards.

>shot himself

There's FBI reports he fled to Argentina. This is the version of history I like to believe.

What is the suicide meme based on?

The FBI warns about the possibility of him escaping, it doesn't state that he actually did you literal retard.

>He shot himself
Supposedly, according to the (((news)))

> (OP)
>False
>
>
>Retards.

Looks like (((they've))) joined us.

>literal retard

did you ever even read the FBI report?

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484699996051.webm

>literal retard.
Literally Hitler.

At least he was the guy that finally killed Hitler

>Subject: Rumor Hitler may be in Argentina
Yeah, I read this when it was released, and you obviously didn't. You apparently don't know that it was discovered by David Irving that Hitler had a fatal heart condition, and was going to die at any moment towards the end of the war, making an escape pointless seeing as he'd live at most a few months.

>At least he was the guy that finally killed Hitler
>I'm 11 and this is funny
we don't take kindly to plebbitors around these parts

>At least he was the guy that finally killed Hitler
Oh wow that is hilarious I have never heard that amazingly unique and intelligent joke before. You sure are smart.

He was meen ppl. I meen meen, like an animal. Hairy like animal.

Ivanna Humpalot

False. He's a sellout. (((They))) will tell you he dindu nuffin so you don't do your own research and find out who really was funding him etc. Who cares, the mission is accomplished.

I thought it was funny

Even if that's the case, why get so angry about it? I like to think Hitler fled to Argentina and lived out the rest of his days with Eva. Nothing wrong with that.

>
> (You)
>I thought it was funny

That's because you're a leaf.

Was a idiot, I'm sure there was a way to play communist aggression and make himself and Facism look good. But noooo he was way to autistic too do that.

Because the evidence is clear that he didn't. Your only proof is an obscure report of a rumor, and it would make no sense considering his condition.

>implying the trash can is not already Sup Forums.

But you retaliate by calling me a retard and getting all worked up. Are you jewish?

FPBP.

I just hate you neo-Nazis because you believe things without evidence. You believe that Hitler was right and that he survived, even though he didn't. You're scum. Filthy scum.

>
>But you retaliate by calling me a retard and getting all worked up. Are you jewish?

I bet (((he))) is a Kikeleaf.

>neo-Nazis
Who said anything about neo-nazism?
Go back to Fakebook, faggot. You are not based enough to handle communicating with the grown ups here.

Filthy scum

At Hitler's time, passive white supremacy was the norm in white countries, but thanks to his sperging out, now it's seen as the worst thing ever.

Fuck him. Worst thing to happen to white people ever.

Guilty of being a bad ass