New York is in play for 2020

Assuming Trump's presidency goes well these next 4 years, New York can very well go red. 59 out of our 62 counties swung Republican and there's no reason as of now to think this trend won't continue.

2018 is the year NYC & NYS hold mayoral and gubernatorial elections respectively. Both incumbents are running for re-election and each are in very hot water.

Governor Cuomo:
>Ran unopposed in the 2010 primary
>Very unpopular Upstate
>Half-heartedly supported Downstate
>Lost 9% from 2010 to 2014
>SAFE act completely ignored Downstate, repealed in most Upstate counties

Mayor DeBlasio:
>Despised by police
>Despised by city workers
>Despised by liberals
>Despised by nearly everyone in NYC
>Is facing usurpation from Bo Dietl
>Won a largely ignored election in 2014 simply because he was a Democrat

Not to mention devastating losses in the House in 2014 thanks to New York. So Sup Forums, are you ready to Make New York Great Again?

Swing from 2012 to 2016

No point in focusing on this so soon

Ready to make my shitty city great (again)

>city people
>supporting Trump

thanks for the laff

>former nyc goy checking in
now in a sold blue city on the west coast
DeBlasio is a fucking clown, can't wait for that guy to be gone
The Cuomo's have had their little dynasty long enough, get 'em out!
>pic_related

>Assuming Trump's presidency goes well these next 4 years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just saying that NY isn't as solidly blue as people seem to think it is

>He's never been to Staten Island

Doesn't seem reasonable but it would be amazing if we did.

>single data point
>call it a trend

>he thinks Staten Island is a city
>he probably thinks Brooklyn and the Bronx are cities
>he probably thinks that the cancerous tumor growing around Manhattan and feeding off its life force is part of the city

Trump vs. Clinton

I actually agree with the OP that this is feasible. However, the onus for this to occur is on Trump and the GOP. Nothing much we can do

We'll try.

I'm from Long Island, so "city" registers in my mind as NYC, hence my response

the state as a whole had 2.7 million more votes for Hillary. Good joke bud.

>implying NYC can't cuck the rest of the state like Chicago does

>what are the 5 Burroughs

one thing they all have in common, is the number of niggers inhabiting each.

> Drumpf didn't win his home turf

I wonder what would happen if the few redpilled people in the city were to mobilize as a unit and voted instead of going "well it's going blue no matter what so fuck it, I'll just stay home"

hillary was supposed to run for mayor of NYC

u fags think she can win?

She said she's not going to do it, or someone connected to her did.

Depends on who ran against her, but odds are she'd win in a landslide because "HHEEEEEEEERRRRRR TUUUUURRRRRRNNNNN!!!!" dumbasses feeling bad for her

>Hillary was supposed to run for mayor of NYC
Just the Clinton Foundation trying to save face. After getting schlonged by the Don, she's just going to sit quietly in her Chappaqua home

>Assuming Trump's presidency goes well these next 4 years

It won't so you don't have to worry about NY

Watch they make her daughter run. I actually feel bad for Chelsea. She was so sheltered and has/had no idea how fucking horrible her parents are. Apparently during the campaign she was "isolated" a few times for asking too many questions

> Assuming Trump's presidency goes well

That seems ambitious

Questions like what, "who's my daddy?"

She was reading too much wikileaks type shit

>a fucking leaf talking about nyc
stay in toronto, faggot
ignore the maple user
strong island has plenty of Trump support

I feel bad for those in Upstate NY, NYC has cucked the rest of NY when it comes to gun laws.

It'll never happen.
NYC controls the state, whoever wins the city wins NY; there'll be a third Cuomo term, the state will vote democrat in 2020, there'll be an amendment to the SAFE act requiring weapons to be under lock and key when not in use, and there will be a mandate requiring immigrants citizenships with full voting rights in the state.
You butthurt ny conservatives?

>YONKERS

>1 post by this ID
>thinks their larp is fact
wew lad

Where my Rochester Sup Forums bros at

too many non whites

but it will help with the popular vote

someone red pill me on Staten Island?

NY born and raised here
the issue with that is that the city contains 43% of the population, meaning that in order to win NY you have to fucking domiante literally everywhere else in the state to win.

to win you would need:
Westchester, Rockland, and Nassau to go red (extremely difficult, we are only getting further as by , Westchester is by far the most important as its the biggest and the one that is refusing to stop crawling left)
Tomkins to get less blue (unlikely because Cornell is there, and college students vote pretty much just there)
Erie, Monroe, and Onondaga to go red (pretty easy, outside of Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse its pretty red)
Albany and Schenectady go less blue (easy although Albany sure as fuck is not going red)

one or two of these can be crossed off if you can get rid of the absolutely abysmal preformances in the city. The City votes 3:1 democrat, in order to overcome that basically guaranteed 33% of the vote, you need to absolutely dominate every other part of the state or bring the ratio down to 2:1 or maybe even 3:2, which is unlikely

>now in a sold blue city on the west coast
You don't even live here

75.7% white.

>Assuming Trump's presidency goes well
Stopped reading there. It will be an unmitigated disaster. Screencap this.

Here's hoping brah, I grew up on the PA side of the border near upstate New York and I know those guys are tired of the fucking city's shenanigans.

Staten Island is the working class so they wanted trump. The lower part of Brooklyn by coney had tons of Jews and Russians voting for trump, but you see Manhattan, Bronx, queens, and Brooklyn being majority blue. Look at the demographics of each place.

Nobody really realizes they exist, nobody ever talks about, nobody ever sees it, people there don't mention it when they leave it, people who live near it tell their children they aren't allowed to be friends with people from it (I am not joking).

its very suburb from what I've heard

NYS needs a Republican Governor again

This. It's sadly true because of all the braindead in the area. Especially in Brownsville, Manhattan, Bronx, and liberal queens

I'm not from the city, but to me the differences between bronx, brooklyn, manhattan, queens accents are are obvious. I have no idea what a staten island accent sounds like.

>tfw Syracuse
There's a lot of nogs but I see way more college kids wearing the stereotypical nu-male hipster clothes, Onadaga needs those college faggots to leave if it wants to go red.

I wish we can get another one in. I felt so many suspicions with deblasio when he was elected

Staten Island is fucking traffic.

I appreciate the sympathy, being one of those upstaters. I tried, and my county went red (but you'd never guess from how loud the liberal minority shrieks up here)

What is that red Island south of Brooklyn and why is there red in Brooklyn

We're lurking around. Remember that BLM protest where they labeled trash cans for "white tears" and said it wouldn't be offensive if you weren't racist?

Also this isn't satire at all I mean every single word in my post

We need literally anybody except for Cuomo, fresh blood. New York has been corrupt since the Dutch settled it (its in our culture to be corrupt due to Dutch influence, no joke). Preferably someone who wasn't born in NY, just to see how he works out.

I'm pretty sure its just a New Jersey accent. Definitely same dialect as the rest of NYC+Long Island. I'd be surprised if it had our (Westchester which is Hudson valley) dialect and accent.

Onondaga can go red even with college kids, there really is only one big one and its Syracuse which isn't even that liberal. The only county that can't go red because of its colleges is Tompkins, and thats because Cornell and Ithaca are fucking massive. I love Cornell and all but honestly the student population probably outnumbers the city.

Doens't New York City have the most fags, turban headed hajis, kikes, trannies, niggers, social justice whales and beaners in all America?

I used to listen to that Rochester talk radio station on the internet when the local streams were flaking out. They had good stream quality and I always enjoyed finding out about the latest shooting.

No there is just too much money, corruption, and voter fuckery

I just got a police scanner. It's a bit faster. There was once a shooting that blocked my commute. I remember being annoyed that they couldn't kill each other somewhere else.

New York City and Chicago really need to be split of into separate federal districts like DC.

Wouldn't it be easier to turn New Jersey and Connecticut than New York itself?

no because they have more areas that are unconvertible

Voter id

Unless he goes hard on immigration and imports more whites he's not winning states by 2018, he's losing them.

realistically, would illinois or new york go red first?

It could be done.

The Dems are in the middle of an identity crisis, whether they like it or not.

The conservative vote in large cities is depressed, but a lot of people on the street like Trump and NYC tends to do better with Republican mayors (Giuliani/Bloomberg vs Dinkins/De Blasio)

Good luck OP. We did here it in PA. If Trump helps bring jobs back in strategic locations throughout the state and follows through on fixing up inner cities, he definitely has a fighting chance

What we have to deal with here between Philly and Pitts is nothing compared to the greater manhattan clusterfuck.

t. from NY

Depends on which is targeted. If neither are targeted then neither will really ever go. They are at similar levels of Trump support and similar levels of stupid corruption

isn't it fucking disgusting that this is a blue state with a spread like that?

The majority of the population lives in NYC, it won't matter how red the rest of the state goes.

>The majority of the population lives in NYC
that is verifiably false retard
its about 43%, around 8.5 million to around 20 million

Who will take deBlasios seat?

Jose Alvarez?

And guess who subsidizes the useless red counties :^)

They are subsidizes because NYC shoots them in the foot by outright banning things such as fracking rather than just requiring them to be environmentally responsible like they should.

>10000 useless people vote republican in a large worthless county vs 10000000 people vote democrat in a prosperous cosmopolitan city
>conservashit: why do they win? so unfair!

why are deplorables fucking retarded?

so you're cool with your water going to shit?

>nyc liberal faggots pass harsh environmental laws when their own local water is a cesspool of estrogen, shit, garbage, and bodies

thats why I said environmentally responsible, aka don't pump chemicals into groundwater

the people that work in and drive the city don't generally live there. It's commuters from the outlying counties and the people who live in the city are just leeching off their work

Why is New York City so heavily blue? You'd think the power centre of the world would have more people looking for tax cuts. Is it all the poor minorities?

NYC pipes in its water from upstate. It's a pretty neat water project, really. And then they brag about how good NY water is because they're literally piping it in from way upstream.

Its basically what I said above. NYC is a commuter city. The people who live in it are unemployed retards and college students.
the people who work in it live in huge sprawling houses with large piece of property 45 minutes away

Jews and money.

I more meant the water right there, I know they have decent drinking water,

So does toronto, but holy fuck I would not swim in toronto harbor.

Italians and Irish

It doesn't matter. If New York goes red than 45+ states go red. Might as well make a thread about Virginia, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Illinois etc. going red. Those states would go red far before New York.

Its the corruption, minorities, and intense gerrymandering to discourage any voting besides the voting they want, and its always been this way for Democrats regardless of what the Democratic party has been for.

New York was a swing state until Bill "I did not have sex with that women" "ill" Clinton made the suburbs really blue, and they have been crawling back. That threw it out of balance now its blue

Yeah well leave it to them to live in their own imaginary bubble. They recently had some whale get stuck in the harbor and it was a big love life beauty event until they had to kill it and then it was mourned.

They're so fucking stupid these days. It didn't used to be this bad. They're literally insane.

>Good luck OP. We did here it in PA.

>Pittsburg Metro :: 2,360,867 (US: 22nd)
>Philly Metro :: 6,069,875 (US: 7th)

>NYC Metro :: 20,182,305 (1st)

NY will not go red. Period. PA rednecks were able to outvote the nigs in Philly. But not NY state rednecks vs. NYC.

NYC is a behemoth of liberal degeneracy far beyond what you can comprehend.

>cousin is asshurt at me for hunting coyotes during the season were they need to be thinned
>she gets animal control to deal with a fox in her area for killing stray cats she'd feed

its so tiresome

>NY metro
I am not saying NY will go red, but you are really fucking stupid. that number is bigger than the entire state of New York. 3/5 of the population is in the metro and 1/5 of that is red.

NYC also culturally isn't that liberal its just culturally extremely corrupt for Democrats and it has literally always been this way. Its no conservative wonderland but it certainly isn't a center of liberal degeneracy more than literally any other city.

NY metro counts many other states such as New Jersey Connecticut and Pennsylvania the actual New York metro in New York state is around 12 million.

What do you do with the dead coyotes? Leave them for scavengers? I've never heard of anybody butchering them.

Will never happen.

Combined population of WNY and CNY, make 1/10th of the population of NYC.

As a New Yorker in WNY, I-FUCKING-HATE NYC.

Every single high taxed liberal policy we have is because of one fucking city and people that have never seen a fucking forest let alone a farm.

It would be almost impossible for NY to go red.

sell them at a reserve, don't know what natives do with them

coyotes here are all mongrel hybrids with a mixture of dog, wolf and whatever else, makes them fucking smart, cautious, and bigger and stronger

hunting one is like hunting a fox as big as a wolf

personally, I respect them a lot, so I don't like keeping any pelts

the hunt is its own reward

pic related, coywolf from virginia

>combined population of WNY and CNY make 1/10th of the population
that has 1/2 the population of NYC

You're right, but one things that New York has which the democrats have played well is the immigration card. Old Democrats played on the Irish, Italians, and Puerto Ricans. New Democrats play on blacks, hispanics, and other non-white immigrant groups.

NYCfag here, you pathetic conservashits are making me laugh

Neat. I never got in to hunting as a youth, but that sounds like fun, and I sometimes wonder about my relatives in backwoods New England who can hear those things howl just up the hill once in a while but don't seem to think they should keep a gun handy.

>