How can I be a white nationalist?
All the white girls I have met are either
a) plain stupid
b) not into politics
c) cuckservative
d) retarded liberal

Lets be real Sup Forums, white girls are slutty retarded cheerleaders

OP you make me sick

EVERYONE is retarded, including you and I. If you want to have a smart GF, you're shit out of luck. The best you can do is a girl who doesn't really care about politics, so you won't disagree. She'll probably take on most of your opinions if you're vocal about them over time.

My wife(of 20+ years, yeah I'm an oldfag) is neither a, b, c, or d. But she is smart enough to get what small amount of politics she needs from me and always votes the same.

If I can red-pill a beautiful, decent blonde, you can too.

Prove me wrong faggot

not into politics is a good thing, only men should be involved

women should vote as their husbands vote

>inb4 faggots come in and say latinas and asians are different

you described all women you faggot

except that I have a gf who is a smart, hot, hispanic, trump supporter

I guess I got lucky with the one Latina who isnt

Oh ffs

Racemixing is fine if you find someone healthy mentally and physiy who upholds the same values and beliefs you do

Then it wont matter because they'll raise children who are strong, smart, and determined.

If you're so worried about what the consequences of racemixing will be, that's an insecurity that YOU aren't good enough to make decent kids with any woman you're remotely interested in

Is that not boring as fuck? I cant stand people who arent into politics.

you must be short

yeah i don't get why americans ever call european countries cucked

most of the pro-race mixing and cuckservative posts come from the american flag. we are almost as bad as canada with the quality of the posting.

then go fuck her, why are you wasting time making a thread about this

nobody cares enough about your life to convince you otherwise

White female Trump supporter here with a 170 IQ.
Into politics. Reading Napolitano books currently.
Six Figure earning pro
Fiscally conservative, but that's where conservative ends.
Hates liberals.
Extreme opposite of fat and ugly.

Maybe you're just a retard-magnet.

Well I do live in California. Guess I gotta get the fuck out of here.

what a weak-willed loser

>buying the Jew propoganda

>i don't care about the white race or my people
go live innawoods because society isn't for you

>Well I do live in California. Guess I gotta get the fuck out of here.
That explains all your girl troubles. Head northeast, I have a plethora of female friends who are based and awesome in the tristate area. There are more.

This should be Latinas por Trump...

No shit. Move to a state in central US if you want a conservative GF.

nah, keep the racemixers in california, i don't want them shitting up the nicer states

timestamp with face and tits now

>How can I be a white nationalist?

>How can I be a white nationalist?
Don't bother. They have a huge amount of things to change if they want a future. Don't count on them succeeding. Just don't reproduce.

>b) not into politics
this is ideal

>timestamp with face and tits now
I'm getting married this year, and hold a corporate position for a multimillion dollar leading company. I do not submit timestamp requests to horny 12 year olds.

Make sure that you leave all the reproduction to Tyrone and do do any reproduction yourself. This will mean that you're not race mixing at all. You can just act as a financial facilitator and not let your shitty genes get passed on.

Help me mang. I can't seem to get the interest of any white girls, even the degenerate ones. No ugly or shy, and I even have gook girls eyeing me all the time and nigger girls even approaching me sometimes but it's hard as fuck to even catch a white's eye, it seems.

>d) retarded liberal
Good luck finding a nonwhite who isn't one (it's not gonna happen even if you rice-mix)

If an Asian has white national values than they're not mentally healthy senpai

>nah, keep the racemixers in california, i don't want them shitting up the nicer states
We are trying to help PREVENT them from race mixing, and help them to smarter, whiter lands where they can reproduce babies that are not wrecked with autism and inferior genetic conditions. Long term goals. Preserve the next generation

this was never a funny meme

yfw you find out that the who are anti-race mixing are just keeping you out of the competition so they have more qt3.14s to choose from

compare to this diagramme for a ranking of living races according to primitive/progressive/infantile features

primitive = apelike, unevolved
infantile = childlike, result of reduction due to passive adaption to extreme climate (wet, cold, warm) and/or malnutrition

progressive = further from ape, new traits , versatile, expensive and greedily selected

my advice to you, get the most racially progressive woman you can get, skin colour changes rather quickly, but progressive traits like strong facial relief and well defined leptorrhine nose take tens of thousands of years to evolve and very specific almost fateful conditions

OP already has a hispanic gf, might as well keep him there

do whatever makes you feel good

you will die and nobody will remember you in a few decades

don't let the virgins, thedonald reddit posters, and literal children here influence you

if you have the opportunity to blow your beans into the snatch of a darker woman, do it. it is your right and you earned it.

Well, "para" gives it an interesting meaning. Perhaps that's what they meant?

?

This seems like subtle kikery, making Sup Forums think white women are worthless.

However, in the event that it's not and you're genuinely concerned about not being able to find a worthy white girl, I recommend OKCupid.

>answer all questions as a white nationalist
>system matches you up with white nationalist girls

Easy peasy.

Yep, I've ol pt been married 8 in the beginning my wife didn't give a fuck about politics now see reads news all day and asks me what's real and not but she is becoming more and more red pilled it's starting to rub off on her friends and co workers, do your part Sup Forumsocks red pill our women back to sanity

ill buy your wife for a night, $2000

First women with male tastes are shit and it's also gay to be attracted to that.

Second western women are not dumb they're just misguided, brainwashed. As for sluttiness that's not genetic it's just a part of the brainwashing. White women who were raised right are god tier.

I see no contradiction in being a white nationalist and fucking non-white women.

I'm a white conservative. And while I wouldn't call myself a white nationalist, I'm pretty racist and hate nigs, spics, and other minorities.

...but I have a strong penchant for black women and have no qualms about it. I'm rarely even attracted to white women anymore.

Find a girl from category b, c, or d. You don't need her to be white nationalist to start, just use logic with her, dropping the occasional redpill. The trick is
1. Respect her intelligence and don't be judgmental or angry. You may think it makes you look strong- it doesn't, it makes you look like you're throwing a tantrum.
2. Take it slow. Don't tell her your most radical ideas right off the bat. Treat it like a journey the two of you are going on, enjoy slowly convincing her to believe what you believe.

This works, remember that women are more social than men and ultimately value cohesion. For example, more women are religious than men, because they value their religious community more. This higher value placed on cohesion extends to their sexual partner. They will want to agree with you as long as you are firm in your convictions while also remaining respectful of hers.

Also I should just note that this works with any ideology, not just white nationalism.

Why the fuck do you want a smart girlfriend? It doesn't take much brain power to suck dick, wash dishes, and cook food.

You think you want a smart gf, but you're wrong.

I cant stand stupid people that arent into politics. They are animals to me.

Lol, if you saw her you would probably offer more, which is lucky for me since I resemble a white shek, but she is most definitely not for sale. I am not terribly religious but in searching for a suitable mate you have to look for very Christian women and preferable before college, as we all know college is basically liberal brainwashing if you let it and most women will.

Fucking autocorrect, white shrek

Not sure about the US, but here's everyone's apathetic about political philosophy but they get pretty passionate when everyone brings it up, especially the national debt, politicians & social issues.

Can't expect many to be into reading up on economics to talk politics with you, but it's not unreasonable to talk about current affairs, do yanks just avoid talking about Trump, immigration, wall street etc? Or do you just find Democrats?

fake as fuck and "fiscally conservative" is a meme

a "u're a fucking white male" sjw who doesn't spends what he doesn't have is a fucking (((fiscal conservative)))

or should it ?

There are probably many more apathetic people here than in Australia. Current affairs can be found in the right circles, but the vast majority of people here dont give a shit.

Kys race traitor you're basically a nigger

dude your country is unknown where the fuck are you

Actually now that I think about I think you enjoy a nigger woman because you pretend she's your slave and you're her master. That's hot. I wish you and your nigger slave happiness

> all the white girls I've met

I'm sure the 2 of them are very insulted you think of them this way

You are trying to justify your love for a non-white, stop it. You don't have to justify yourself to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Perhaps you can't be part of the perfect white family. Everyone has their place in this life and yours is to race mix. You do you. Don't try to convince the rest of us not to pursue good white women because you chose to get with a mixed girl. Good white women exist and are attainable.

This is the Goldstein tier psy-op I've been hearing about lately on Sup Forums

Even the mainstream media has been pushing BF/WM couples lately.

In the slim chance that you're real, I will tell you that you're better off ending your bloodline rather than producing niglets.

>be ((((into politics))))
100% retard