Brit/pol/ - Fuck leftists Edition

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E
youtu.be/CiYZ_7g0hh4
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtu.be/t2KA5iyUUdw
pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSPRpwZPbs
youtu.be/MIMW0aHN0ks
youtube.com/watch?v=SGMT0q1dPBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KARENPOSTING IS BACK

do
it
for
him

Yeah but you wont get anywhere rank wise. I have no quals no job and my family think i go to college every week. I dont even have any friends.

Thanks for the help, your a good lad but avoid the news tomorrow.

I unironically hate Europe. They've been bitching about Britain again.

yeah!
post only your BEST karens!

Getting real sick of you mongs making threads far too early

what the fuck delete this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DrxJCOVsV1E

So fucking what if you don't get to the rank you want to be at? Don't get so fixated on a goal that you forget to enjoy the journey, and don't compare your self to other people, it will only make you miserable

youtu.be/CiYZ_7g0hh4

thiS IS THE CUtest karen i've eve
r seen

Join the Navy as a rating, my friend did the same and 3 years later he got put forward for commission. You have to work hard, but it pays off and you get all sorts of benefits as well travelling the world.

Thank you. I saved it myself.

that video was the best

Haha ye. It's my favourite one. Reminds me of so many happy happenings during Brexit.

F R E E D O M !

nonces

as a reward for showing me that image i will give you my karen copypasta oc

What did you just say about me, you stupid baka? I’ll have you know I am the best of the Brit/pol/ Karenposters, that I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Alice threads, and that I have over 300 confirmed Karen images. I am trained in cute warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire Japanglosphere. You are nothing to me but just another senpai. I will cute you the dess out with kawaii the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my sugoi words. You think you can get away with saying that about me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Karenposters across 3D and your school is being traced right now so you better prepare for the transfer, senpai. The transfer student that karen watashi desu your rude life. Your heart will stop, senpai. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kawaii in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my voice. Not only am I extensively trained in being cute, but I have access to the entire cast of Kiniro Mosaic and I will use it to its full extent to send you back to not-cute-ville. If only you could have known what totemo kawaii reaction images your little "kuru" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, baka. I will desu~ all over you and you will drown in it. desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

the video was alright!

*video

stop

We need him more than ever

Hate breeds hate

Britain is tolerant

karen!

go back 2 pakstan

Kujo-san ! Your stomach is showing !

youtu.be/t2KA5iyUUdw

Nigger.

nigger.

this video is better!
yay!

Ricenigger.

Are you the one who I told about the bookmark javascript trick?

what the fuck is wrnog with you

Leave the fucking brits alone you faggot bring that shit back to /ptg/ you're making us look bad.

We don't need any of his THIIIIIIIINGS

C R U S A D E R K U N !

Three more days till we save the West.

I like it when they do that. Validation.

Trump will not save the west on his own. It's up to people like you and me to return our countries to our roots. Trump's victory AND brexit alike were great steps in progress towards restoring the West towards a path of decency but it's up to us what to make of it.
I encourage you all: GET A WIFE, GET /fit/, GET ANGRY, THIS IS THE YEAR WE'RE TAKING IT BACK.

"I'm not prepared to let Scotland's interests be steamrollered" - Nicola Sturgeon

Or what? What will you do, Nicola?

>Or what? What will you do, Nicola?
She's scottish, so heroin.

This. If we had failed in either Trump or Brexit it would have been over. We would have crossed the demographic rubicon by next time. Now we have enough time to save the West. Deus vult.

>drumpfkins on my brit/pol/

I can't take her seriously when her trousers look this ridiculous

*Bans you from talking to her ever again*

hahahaha fuck off, no way is that real

Why is there a giant teuton monster

It was just me doing a photobomb.

The Eternal Teuton knows no bounds

GREATER BRITAIN!

Fuck Leftists

Purge the Cambridgites

Reposting from old bread

The problem I have with British nationalism is that I don't really like being called "British"; I'm English. But then it doesn't make sense for England to go it alone when we're more powerful with the Welsh and Scots.

To most of the world British means English anyway.

Here's a theory I just thought of and bear with me here since it's not UK related. So that user got all those matching numbers with that comment and Fidel died, but what if the replying numbers have a hidden code in them as well?

Hello guys, I have come to check in on you all.

I haven't been here for a while as I have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts.

I fell in love with a paki girl and have managed to land a good job in finance.

I hope you dole queuers are doing good and aren't too fussed about the rise in prices since the vote.

I will be packing up to relocate to Europe.

Don't worry about me I will be fine. I will have money and pussy.

But I do worry about you short, fatty, depressed, neets. You will be swallowed whole by the coming changes. The UK is going to take a severe nose dive in proving a quality life.

Oh well. At least we'll have our 'sovereignty'

[Reminder not to give him (you)s]

>I fell in love with a paki girl
>I will be packing up to relocate to Europe.

Leave the Paki.

:^)

based JNCOs need to make a comeback.

Legendary get.

Why does she always wear trousers that are too big for her though?

The problem with that kind of thing is that alienating and dehumanizing people always leads to trouble. I mean, one of the reasons Trump won was that people were sick of being called backwards freaks. Yes leftists are wrong, but suggesting that their lives have no value isn't going to win people to our side.

tunnocks teacakes dess u

should have got at least one (you)

>throwing away your genetic heritage and cultural legacy for money and pussy
Cuck.

pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html

The absolute STATE of Americans.

reminder that technical death metal is implicitly white and if you don't like it you may as well convert to judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=RbSPRpwZPbs

Fashion

I don't know what the fuck is going on with her clothes, it's like she's running some private joke with an avant-garde fashion designer. Actually one of the few things I like about her.

This.

youtu.be/MIMW0aHN0ks

Outstanding.

Hahaha wow. Did you guys know that the reason hybrids always look so fucked up (at least the 50/50 ones) is due to outbreeding depression? Basically the genes of different races don't merge together very well. It's actually better for a population to "inbreed" to a low extent. I think marriages to second cousins provide the best gene merges and produce healthier children than a marriage between two strangers of the same race.

Fuck Leftists and God save our Queen

my nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=SGMT0q1dPBo

Glorious.

God save The Queen.

Which one of you cuckolds put 4k hours into cs?

I concur

People still play that?

>tfw when you realize western society depends on the integrity of your bloodline