Specific EU negatives

Anybody have some really good points that can show why the EU is bad besides "bureaucratic, undemocratic, lets all the shitskins in?" I have to talk about it with mostly university students soon so the cultural negatives aren't a great way to start with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw
youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commissioner#Appointment
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it was a economic union that was all about trade and should never have gone beyond that mandate as soon as it became culture/economic/ superstate is was dead. You cant lead a superstate with 28 countries with unique history and culture differences all pulling in different direction ..you do the rest you lazy shit

europe was better when it was under monarchies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMlYoUKeCqw
Enoch points out its many flaws

The pictures are of my gf !
No real! She is
She just doesn't know yet

Yeah that's basically my argument, but I was looking for interesting examples that a burger might not know about. Is there a simple event you can think of that shows how the EU hurt the UK, besides all the lead-up to brexit? I'm sorry I'm lazy, it's in my blood I guess :(

Look up the EU's human rights act.

Basically encourages criminals to prey on the innocent and hard working.

Thanks man, looks like an interesting speech. I guess I'll talk about how the EU constitution doesn't have enough checks on power, no accountability to citizens for Brussels elite, overstepping original bounds as a trade organization
Nice, it's specific documents and events that I'm looking for, thanks.

Do you need more than those reasons?

Watch the brexit movie you lazy pleb.

The euro currency are is not an optimal currency area as it lacks the 3 fundamental characteristics to be one: fiiscal integration, labour mobility and financial integration. (The presence of fiscal integration or a common body to implement fiscal policy (ie tax cuts, ammount of debt/expenditure) like in the US is absolutely necessary for the european union (ECB) to be able to implement monetary policy (which affects all countries).

This is because countries in the EU are not in the same stage of the business cycle. So if france and germany want to reduce interest rates to tackle a minor recession but Spain and greece need to raise them in order to try and lower the inflation rate who will the ECB listen to? Germany obviously.

The main point here being that there is only 1 tool but different and disaligned needs between EU members. What is good for a certain country makes another worse off.

The video I linked is best for a British view,
We were sold a economic union only to wake up to a political union instead, if the vote was for closer political ties with Europe then the people in 1974?? Would of voted not to join.
See they had to lie just to get uk in the Eu in the first place

>cultural negatives

I don't understand this. Maybe 20 years ago liberals were all about protecting cultural diversity. Somewhere along the way, they decided that destroying culture I'd OK.

Those are my personal reasons, but at an American (((college))) it's hard to just come out and say something like that without evidence that the normies will accept. They already know I voted Trump, but that was ok because I was really informed on that decision. If I just give opinions they'll blow me off.
Good points on the Euro. Your country was the first place I visited in Europe, it was cool but do you ever get sick of olive trees? I went around the country and they blanketed every hill, ugly little things.

also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ

The EU was never meant to be a good monetary union. The motivations behind making said union a reality are mostly political. It was to ensure that war never breaks out again etc. but economically it doesn't necessarily make perfect sense.

This btw is taught at university so I don't know what type of university people you have been speaking to.

Love the tree, love the fruit, love the oil.

Helping the burger here

pure drivel, "should not" is not an argument

how?

legitimate answers

Just look at all the referendums it has ignored.
Also, the commission, who create all the legislation, and unelected.
It destroys national sovereignty and the euro has been catastrophic for Mediterranean countries.

EU is a German/Jewish made organization controlled behind the scenes by the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Their aim is to destroy the homogeneity of European nation states by mixing the native Europeans with non whites to create a muslim Euro-Mulatto race of slaves to be controlled by Israel. It's called a "Kalergi Plan". Also, they want to create an EU superstate and control it without ever being undermined. Your quick EU redpill.

Redpilled college professors teach the negative side to the EU, my one was openly opposed to the european monetary union.

Fun fact: the UK sent out 100 letters to all these academics inquiring whether entering the euro area and the vast majority said no. World famous experts in their field.

Europe isn't an optimal currency area. Making Greece and Germany have the same currency is retarded.

Also rapefugees and Kalergi.

I go to UT Austin, it's pretty respected as state universities go but Austin is quite cucked. I expect the prof to be fairly neutral, it's more about my fellow students. Olives are great, I guess it just weirded me out seeing the same tree everywhere, Texas has a bit more enivronmental variety.

on the verge of not being an argument

>look at all the referendums it has ignored
need examples

>unelected
Bullshit, they are elected en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commissioner#Appointment

Also, the Parliament doesn't have to pass any law the commission makes. If people gave half a shit about their MEPs the system would be much better.

>It destroys national sovereignty
buzzwords, need facts

>the euro has been catastrophic for Mediterranean countries
True, but to be fair you're forgetting their terrible administration (as for Greece, they've basically cheated their way into the Euro as far as I know)

All good arguments except for the Kalergi meme

fuck you doing copying my response

private rich kid uni here

>except for the Kalergi meme

why don't you wanna talk it?

Thanks for doing my job for me. Will I get attacked in your town/city if I tell people that I'm visiting because I'm half-irish

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, One NATION under GOD

They'd probably take the piss out of you for that desu

That's one of the most misquoted books ever writte, even moreso than the fucking Bible

For example people imply that this paragraph is about Europe whereas in reality it just fucking isn't:
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with the diversity of individuals"

I know the real quote, saying Coudenhove-Kalergi had nothing to do with the Pan-European movement is laughable.
Why is there a Kalergi Prize given by the European Coudenhove-Kalergi society if it has nothing to do with Europe?
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0