How to I teach my unborn daughter from a young age that race mixing is wrong and discouraged sexual interactions with...

How to I teach my unborn daughter from a young age that race mixing is wrong and discouraged sexual interactions with lesser races?

Home school her, no university.

Do not allow her to leave the home without supervision.

Preserve her virginity.

Arrange her marriage to a white man.

Problem solved.

Fix your proxy, Canadacuck

Introduce her to all the crime they commit, Don;t sugarcoat the graphic details,

May cause mental scaring but fear is the best option

inspire her to watch nature documentaries. simple realistic ones at first... toucans, ants, polar bears, etc. take her to the zoo also

then when she is around 9 or 10 show her a documentary about cannibal monkey/ape warfare. that will definitely stick with her

that is all you have to do, she will naturally associate niggers with subhuman primates if she sees enough nigger behavior in the years to come

let nature do the redpilling for you

show her videos of niggers aping out

Fuck her. Get her addicted to BWC.

This, and don't be openly racist because if she rebels she'll do it by fucking a nigger.

Fuck her yourself so she won't be a slut. Teach her she is property and arrange her marriage and have her married as early ad legally allowed.

kek wills it

it comes naturally
just keep her away from kike propaganda and public schooling

Nigger were our slaves

What girl want a little slave ? they want a real dominant, not a weak slave

your daughter is black

are you trying to teach her not to fuck with whiteboys as yourself?

It all goes down hill for women during highschool and college. If she goes to college urge her to go to one of the few non cucked/liberal ones.

Whatever you do it has to be "her idea".

Otherwise the "otherness" will become even more attractive. This is where the "daddy issues" meme comes from.

More importantly you need to be focusing on teaching her how to be a mother and cook and clean and be submissive and take care of children.

Or better yet teach your wife to do that.

Combatting feminism >>>>> racial "purity"

>show your little innocent daughter violent brutality and people getting raped

please never have children

I'm making sure my six kids do that, If you're going to have white kids you must do this.

PRAISE KEK

when she starts going through puberty walk in on her taking a shower and changing
start laughing at her and make disparaging comments about her body
this way she will be embarrassed about being nude and will try and cover up her body in front of men

Become a huge commie, find a single black mother and wear a t-shirt with "I'm sorry for being white" on it

Kids never do what their parents think is cool.

i second this spainards notion

you should probably abort.. thinking of that poor child here...

t.Nilhist

you want to know how i know you aren't white

Make her watch Adios Africa, you're welcome

Leave her with some niggers for a while.

My family always told me in a joking(actually pretty serious) manner since I was maybe 7yo :

"I hope you won't ever bring a black guy home, right ?"

This shit made me laugh, but got the message through.

I'm French, and now one of the most eugenicist/elitist person you'll ever meet. Helps that I also learned to read with the Tintin comics, good ol' colonialism ideals.

Don't you mean your wife's daughter?

Don't put them in an environment with lesser races.

Oh whoops, your ancestors already fucked you. Too bad, so sad.

Okay you dumb Gypsy nigger. Go get fondled by the town rapist.

Joke's on you, shart in mart.

The town rapist meme is actually from Moldova.

Oh, I'm white alright.

German and Spanish.
Pure caucasian.

but sorry I don't believe in stormcuck fallacies

Feed her black semen since young age, so she will get immunity from it.

Watch cops with her. Half the arrests are niggers so she should get the correlation without you saying anything