56% meme is true

My mother just took that Genetics test and found out she was about 20% European Jew, 10% Arab, 5% black, and the rest British Isles. We all have English last names and everything, so this is blowing my mind. As far as I know that makes me half of what my mom is, and my dad is pure blood anglo. I guess the 56% meme is true. I'm not sure how ethical it would be for to continue down my meme magick ways. In good news, though, I'm gonna go take the test myself now, and try to sign up with affirmative action because why not.

>20% European Jew

JUDEN

>my dad is pure blood anglo.
That's what you thought about your mom.

I found out i'm 2 percent black from that test.

The memes are all true.

Hello Morrakiu

Oy Vey he better be, I'm apparently like 25% non-european just from my mother, can't afford anymore. We all look white, though, and like I said, all English names far as can remember.

Suicide is the only ethical choice left

Who is that?

Its 63% faggot.

Stop reddit spacing

>I look in the mirror and this is all I see now

ethnicity is the most rudicilious shit ever.

couple of days ago was talking with a friend:

>anon2 say you do a genetics test or whatever and you find out you are, god forgive me for uttering this word, a k*rd. what would you feel? do?
>anon1, i would do nothing, regardless of my genes or blood i dont feel like a k*rd, i feel like a turk, i act like a turk. thats what really matters, what you really feel.

this is what really matters imho.

here on Sup Forums, i'd say only 40% of american posters are white

part good, part bad. it means we will still elect republicans as a non-white country, but it also means we will be a non-white country.

Its legit if you do a dna test and see

>and try to sign up with affirmative action because why not

these tests do have errors you know.

Not every Juden is a bad Juden!

>Anglo
>Jew
Yep. You are definitely not white.

Now imagine a nigger saying the same... oooga booga i feel like an European. Ethnicity matters unless you look like a shitty mixed mutt, then noone cares about your ethnicity anyway.

if he acts and speaks like a european there is literally no difference.

But he will never be European. People will never treat him like an European due to his genes and looks and the fact that he is genetically different from them. Only mixed mutts feel no attachment to ethnicity or nationality because they have noone to truly share genes with. Stop fooling yourself.

35% non white will certainly be noticeable in phenotype alone.

its because european people are literally dense. ethnic nationalist is useless, it doesnt elevate your country nor your nation but drowns it with constant racial war.

wrong

we all have black hair and slight tan, but we just call it "farmer's tan" and thought nothing of it. I have green eyes, my mother and father have brown eyes.

23 and me makes EVERYONE 1-4% black.
My fucking korean friend took it and got 2% black.

Not when 20% of it is Jew, which already contains significant european admixture.

>giving your DNA to a Jewish cabal so they can tell you which leftists causes to take up in the interests of your own genetics.

You've got some new in groups goy!

Ethnic nationalism is the strongest form of nationalism that does and will ever exist. There is no stronger between humans than genes and that's why families work. We are subconsciously attracted to people we share genetic similiarities with. You can easily see that in every country on earth, whites live with whites, blacks live with blacks and asians live in asian parts of the town. Civic nationalism is bullshit and utopia, the only people who believe in it are people that don't feel like they belong to any race.
Even if i was to keep you in a cave for 10 years since you were born and then place you in front of few guys, you would most likely choose the one that looks similiar to you or who you share genetic similiarities with.
Are you mixed btw?

he baited you so fucking hard his whole pack of roaches friends is coming to feast

yeah nazi germany was surely a very strong one, remember how it got rekt so easily.

stay mad, mutt

>easily

Ugly as fuck. Still better looking than regular niggers.

Well it's no fun if you don't get baited sometimes i guess
Yup. I remember how a 60 million nation took on the entire world and nearly won while completely outnumbered. You're an obvious troll.

>was only able to win against soviets because stalin was mad enough to purge his whole officers.
>couldnt even set foot on england
>was able to invade poland because it was attacked by soviets from east as well due to the pact
>was able to invade france because half of france didnt even want to fight against nazis
>killed some millions of people to hide their inability to wage wars
>got absolutely btfo on every front starting from 1942, which means only 3 years (from 39), germany was somewhat an effective force

>roach education

see no problem!

Anyone if you faggots that think someone who is a mutt, and even though there's been some race mixing between European nations,, is worse than an Arab is a fucking traitor.

I'm mostly European. That's about it. There's a little Cherokee in me, but that's the only non-white blood I have and it's not even enough to get the cheekbones. Not to go in much more detail and resume like a faggot, but you get the point, I'm essentially white even if I'm not all the way.

I'm not a larping, purity spiraling faggot who turns on our fellow man over useless shit, and you shouldn't be either.

i just picture all the americans on here as ethnically ambiguous "people" its proved true pretty often

Don't want you to breed, but still don't want to lose a believer.

Maybe you should get sterilized?

>i dont have an argument so i ll resort to smug ad hominem to hide my stupidity
kys senpai. wake me up when you can provide counter arguments.

Come on now! Surely you would trust this man with your shekles no?

Lol you're talking like if Germany taking opportunity of the current situation was a bad thing. Stalin purged his officers because he was sure that noone would attack him and the germans outsmarted him with a surprise attack and reached the outskirts of moscow. They were really close to victory and if not for some of Hitler's retarded decisions they would've won or at least fought for a year or two longer. Germany's population was around 60 million so they could muster a limited number of soldiers at the time while Soviet Union was 160 million, now add to that Britain, USA with another 150 million, constant fighting on two fronts. It all came down to numbers. No other nation in the world has ever managed to fight so effectively while so outnumbered.

Germany only did well when it surprise attacked shit countries like Poland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands. As soon as it fought a real army, Germany got pushed back and never regained momentum.

your entire argument is literally "because", you will rationalize any shit in your stupid head anyway.
Also I failed to see Haw is nationalism is failure? Because one white homogeneous country lost the war to several white homogeneous countries?
Haw is that, roach?

Germany was fighting on three-front war tho

They didn't HAVE to declare war on America.

what real army are you talking about? do you really mean the 15 yr old german kids that the americans fought?

>As soon as it fought a real army
An army double the size of the German one and another one attacking from the west and south. I mean come on...

doesn't matter, America supplied a lot of shit to the soviets. That alone is pretty fucking big deal, meanwhile Germany is a very small country with no resources

You discredit the military accomplishments of the Wehrmacht. If they weren't fighting on three fronts simultaneously and only a few of some strategic errors were reversed or never occured, they had a legit chance at winning WW2.

If Hitler gave Donitz the money for 400 U Boats like Donitz requested instead of listening to that retard Goerring they probably would have won the war.

The modern concept behind a CAAT (combined arms attack) is directlt inspired by the Blitzkrieg. When we're fighting and practicing COIN ops we're doing CAAT drills. 60 years later and we're still training blitzkrieg.

t. A combat vet

They had plenty of resources. Just not alot of oil. When they started running out of oil and then declared war on America, that sealed their fate.

You didn't know?

lol

How is that even possible?

Yes the requirement for oil is what compelled Hitler to order the pincer manuever that split off from the main drive to Moscow over to the oil fields in the South.

>be sneaky jews the whole war giving millions of shit to the russians
>this isnt worthy of having war declared

They had not. All their manufacturing and supplies were constantly bombed to the ground

I don't fucking know. Nobody in my family speaks anything, but English, and all Anglo names. I guess at some point through last couple hundred years, somebody did some rumble in the jungle or something. The memes are real.

Now you are making the claim that Germany had no industry vs. no resources. You will see that most of the factories got bombed after the US entered the war.

>father is Portuguese, HIGH probabilty I got niggered or Arab'd down the line somwehere
>look like a typical Med
>think for sure I'm gonna be a Jew too
>mother's side is French, German, and Italian
>get test
>I'm 100% European

Phew. Made it baby. Feels good.

>5% black
>2 percent black

Fucking niggers

Jews have European last names retard. Explains the Arab admixture too

But that is fine for America.
You're a melting pot
That was the term we learned over and over again in school in relation to America.

Here in Europe we tend to sperg out when we go from 4% non-white to 5% white.

America is a different county and I don't understand why you judge yourself on European standards.

When US declared war on Japan it was already obvious on which side they will stand. It was just a matter of making it official. It was just a matter of time before USA declared war on Germany.

Looks white. Does she act white and support the race and its resurgence? If yes, then she's spiriitually white too.

Some of you might think that the "Spiritual Race" talk is hokey nonsense. I beg to differ. Half-breeds feel inferior and alienated for a reason.

>You're a melting pot
Yes, goyim! America was always a melting pot of all the races. It's not like they were 95% white till 1965, oy vey.

>Now you are making the claim.
No, the only claim I'm making that one of the biggest countries in world supplied the BIGGEST country in the world with literally limitless human resources to fight a very small country that was fighting on three fronts.

Top zozzle

nigger kike

Worse than a full blown nigger...
Americuks only get the worst traits of each of their ancestors.

Please stop.

Cute Jew/10

>20% European Jew
Welcome to the tribe, brother

That because kurds and turks are two sips from the same putrid cup, mehmet

stop being a fag there aren't any genetic about jewish
I'm actually converting so my my dna will go 0% to 100% european jews ?
This is retard

>%%

Okay but don't act like America did nothing but throw men and weapons to crush the poor, exhausted Germans. Thats a meme, and blatantly false. Without American aid, Russia could've been conquered, or at least be forced to sue for peace for unfavorable terms, and Britain could've been far worse off.

>stop being a fag there aren't any genetic about jewish
>What are semites
You can tell a jew just from the looks, how the fuck would there be no jewish genes?

>what do you call a mix between a kurd and a turk

>turd

Was it Ancestry.com? I swear they add "Sandnigger" and "Jewish" to EVERYONE'S results in some proportion.

Carry on, Jewarabniggerbong.

My girlfriend is 50% Anglo, at most 25% Jew (don't know at what point one of her ancestors converted) and the rest German/Danish. As far as I know I'm about 90% Anglo and 10% German. I wish I was Scandinavian but at least I'm not Italian or Greek, I'd rather be Jewish.

then tell me how you can tell i'm a jew without being born jewish
it's mostly the case of 30% of european jews

actually not bad

if your mum is 56% british and your dad is 100% anglo, you could be >95% anglo or 60% anglo

Not the vast majority of European posters who I've seen posting results.

itt: hilarity
How do you fucks justify being so fucking racist when you're not even fully white?
100% European here. I did have like 2% ashkenazi tho. I give no shits about race/skin color.

>Stop reddit spacing
What is Reddit spacing ?