Fox-propaganda-gag-child.jpg

>Hello.

Let's discuss: 'FOX Comedy Features 6yo 'Trans' Boy Wearing Bondage Gag'

The USA most popular television and news network, Fox (Rupert Murdoch), has a trailer for a 'comedy' show with a 6-year-old 'trans-gender' boy

Who in one scene is wearing an awful-looking bondage sex-play gag on his mouth ... and in another wearing a dress etc

Here is a page with video & still photos, including the young actor lad in bondage gear.

The FOX show is named "The Mick" and it aired on January 1st, 2017. It was created by Dave Chernin and John Chernin, both sons of top Hollywood executive Peter Chernin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sm0dDxwP-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=p-UsHFKO6WI
youtube.com/watch?v=KKJchg3eQuE
youtube.com/watch?v=edA13Cmf6Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When i was home for Christmas break, i had access to tv unlike my apartment. I saw so many commercials for that show and it looks so fucking awful on so many levels, it made me mad every time

>thread that looks like a shill thread but is not a shill thread to bait dumb Sup Forumstroons

kinda hot tbqh

I just left out the pill to gobble:

murdoch and chernin are chosen ones.

heh?

Huh? Fuck TV sounds shit nowadays. The parents of that kid must be proud. I wonder if they even discussed whether to let their child be presented in such a way.

The last thing I saw on TV that wasn't a news network was a show that looks similar. Something called Real O,Brien's? It was a house full of teenage turbofaggots. I tried to watch it but after vomiting in my mouth the TV was off after six minutes.

who watches tv

remove shit lib

Oh Uncle Paul...

>I can assure you there is no "slippery-slope"

>american telivision

thousand of goym are being brainwashed right now.

pol has to know it

its not a bondage gag you fucks, he burnt his tongue on a grill and has to keep his mouth like that
in the end his drool puddle saves the day so yea fuck you

that chick also tells him that his sister's getting fucked

and that he's a tranny fuccboi

i hope you get cancer

it literally is an off the shelf bondage gag (((converted))) to fit the kid.

yes, how convenient of a plot huh?

classic

That video makes me want to murder.
Cuckoldry is more disgusting than pedophilia.
Wives who are willing to partake in it should be tortured for life and men who opt into it should be tied by the limps to horses running in four different directions.

Who cares? What the hell are you going to do about it? If its such a damn problem why don't you write them a letter or actually do something about it instead of complaining on a message board? I mean who the fuck even watches fox these days???

Notice that it was the husband's fantasy, not hers (she didn't want him putting the cage at all). Sad!

>That video makes me want to murder.

That's maybe a little overboard, but the point of the video is to get you to think cuckholding is an illegitimate fetish and that you'd have to be a degenerate to force it on your husband or wife.

She was more than willing to sleep with the men until she saw just how terrible the act was. Torture still stands as punishment.

>ITS OKAY WHEN ABC DOES IT

god damn, this is why I don't pay for cable anymore
it's fucking cancer to my eyes

Of course it's a blonde white kid too

How long until a gameshow called Who's Hole Is It Anyways?

>She was more than willing to sleep with the men
>im literally too retarded to understand what i was watching : the post
Shes literally disgusted and bewildered the entire clip. Shes probably too shocked by how disgusting her cuckold husband is to realize whats going on. Look at her eyes, shes dead inside.

Cucks have completely ruined women forever.

Muh dikk tho. Diamonds.

This

She literally helped the man take off his shirt you absolute retard. I'd screenshot it if I thought doing so wouldn't cause me to punch a hole through my wall.

>Who in one scene is wearing an awful-looking bondage sex-play gag on his mouth ... and in another wearing a dress

I'm only interested if he wears both at the same time at some point.

Pretty sure the dress thing is just a joke at the expensive of trannys actually.

Has anyone where watched the show are you all just getting outraged for the sake of outrange?

>puts a little children dressed as a woman and makes tranny jokes
>put a children in gag bondage
>y u mad brah?

If this doesn't outrage you, you're already a lost case.

ever consider that they may have just wanted to show a kid with a bondage gag on TV so they just made up a story to get that outcome?

>She literally helped the man take off his shirt you absolute retard.
>i still dont understand what i was watching: the post

Pro tip: look at her eyes and facial expression. Shes being coerced into doing something shes obviously uncomfortable with by her husband because she thinks it will make him happy.

user, shush! The goyim must not be informed. All funny jokes with tongue firmly in cheek! Not serious!

>Sex-play gag on child's mouth
>Joke
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=sm0dDxwP-vg

This.

It's like that faggot doesn't get that television is jewish filth.

More Judeo-Anglo debauchery.

Outrage over nothing is for the stupid.

Jesus Christ they're no way you Autistics are falling for this shit.
What happened to "drawing your own conclusions" and "redpills". You believe whatever squak on this board.
The kid fucking burned his mouth eating or simething, so he wears this. Jesus Christ, enjoy comedy (even if it's stupid or Jewry) for once. You are fucking angry sheep.

I like you, user. Together we'll make the world a better place

Kill them both. That's the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-UsHFKO6WI

the gang turns black watch this fucking episode

Accounts of how shitty this fetish is for both parties and how many people try it and end up with pain and regret for years or even lose their relationships altogether should be more widely disseminated.

I don't even have any data or anecdotes to back up my statement that that's the most likely result of practicing cuckolding, I can just safely assume because I'm not a complete retard with no knowledge of the nature of human relationships.

>steps to normalize pedophilia
>over nothing

>in this wacky twist of events, after he dropped some juice on his shorts, the kid trip out and falls butt first in this phallic shaped object. HAHAH so funneh xdDD

Its a tv show that was made to poke fun at how rediculous the cuckold fetish is user.

>burn mouth
>let's put a sex toy in his mouth
This is you right now

I know. But it doesn't change my position. Kill them both.

It's not nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKJchg3eQuE

Pedophilia legalisation when?

this

meme

I haven't seen that show, but it looks funny. Do you really think that's promoting cuckoldry? What man would sign up to be the guy there? And while they may be evil, nasty creatures, most women aren't going to look at that and think "that's what I want out of a relationship."

Stop having autism.

where the hell did this air

It's just dumb lewd humor. It's not normalizing anything. It doesn't change that pedophilia is bad.

The kid isn't transgender
He's doing what a lot of kids his age do, repeat shit adults say without understanding.
The show is a vulgar show
On fox
Does no one remember married with children?

USA YES!

I once ventured into some international big cuckold forum, curious, as probably many people encountering this new fetish, as to why the fuck people do it.

I didn't find the answer, but read many accounts of broken marriages or relationship degradation when some men try to put this fantasy into reality and then it turns out it's not as kinky as they thought it would be, just fucking sad/pathetic etc. And yes, mostly it's men who try to "turn" their wives.

The saddest commentary I've read was probably from a guy, who said that his wife's vagina doesn't interest him at all, unless there's someone's cock inside it.

I just don't get, I really don't.

>And yes, mostly it's men who try to "turn" their wives.

Thats because women dont really develop fetishes like men do. If they masturbate at all its usually really vanilla stuff or lesbians.

Its always the men who develop the really kinky fetishes becuase of their testosterone filled over active libido.

Men were the ones who origonally got women into swinging in the 60s and not they are trying to drag them down further with cucking.

Most women will just dump the cuck for the bull though, something most beta males dont seem to understand. They have no patience for cucks.

You faggots are falling for this shit. I saw this commercial a few weeks ago while watching a Simpsons marathon on FXX. In the previous scene, someone dared him to lick the hibachi grill at a japanese restaurant, and then it swoosh-transitioned to him in this apparatus because he burnt his fucking tongue.

Here, I even found the fucking commercial for you fucking idiots

Somebody should compile all these tales of broken relationships into one place as a cautionary tale to the fools who, after one too many jerkoff sessions in front of a computer, decide that they, too, can be cuckolds and swingers.

Maybe the trail of corpses will actually convince some of these clowns that monogamy got popular for a reason.

>in the end his drool puddle saves the day
You are so fucking disgusting.

Maybe when you burn your mouth you put a faggot sex toy in it, but children don't. It's pretty fucking clear what's going on, try and use what remaining brain cells you have left to get it.

>Somebody should compile all these tales of broken relationships into one place as a cautionary tale

Maybe a subreddit so the normies will see it? Otherwise most will never even know it exists.

Doesnt even have to all be about cucking either, it can also be about open relationships/swinging and similar stuff.

>you put a faggot sex toy in it,
Its not a sex toy you retard watch the clip

She is turned on by having sex with other men and is obviously into it. The part she is confused and repulsed by is how he is embracing a role as a BETA male pussy who wears a dick cage. There is another webm to this where she is proposing to sleep with other men, how it's a legit fetish for him to be a cuck and he should go along with it if he wants to keep her, so he promises to be a good cuck for her.

It is literally showing a hot woman banging other dudes willingly and making it a mainstream fetish to promote some kind of fucked up values.

HEY FAGGOT

>She is turned on by having sex with other men and is obviously into it.
>im autistic as fuck and have no idea how to read a persons body language: the post
Stop posting

Her face has disgust written all over it.

Disgust for her husband, not the men about to fuck her. You can see her smiling and excited as the men surround her. That look is directed at her husband screeching "im a worm".

Fuck your dumb.

It's over how pathetic he's being, not out of pity for him. She's realizing she doesn't want him anymore. He's too into it just to try and please her.

It was her fetish in the first place. She wanted Raul specifically. She's disgusted at the cuck. The cage and crying on the floor is making her sick. Her body language is disgust but it's just not over the sex.

It's dental gear dumb shit. The last time you made this sensational thread everybody told you that you were wrong. I guess you just decided to make it again without mentioning what the actual device was since you care more about (you)s than informing people about the truth.

You should take the time out of your busy shitposting schedule to kill yourself.

She's disgusted because her beta cuck husband is naked and making noises in the corner, not because of the guys that are going to fuck her you retard.

Yes, her face does, at times have disgust, but when and towards what is what you are clearly being autistic about.

Keep projecting, bro.

thanks satan

>in the nile

>Do you really think that's promoting cuckoldry?

The joke is that she's not really into cuckolding, she's just pretending because she wants an excuse to get away with banging other dudes.

So I guess it's not really promoting it. It kind of heavily implies there could be ulterior motives to it.

>We the outraged SJWs NOW
nice job Sup Forums

Who the fuck cares? It is still degenerate as fuck. Honestly you guys are faggots for even knowing this much about some faggot cuck show.

Twenty years ago, kids loved edgy bullshit like this and their parents thought it was degenerate filth that would destroy Western civilization

Now parents love edgy bullshit like this and their kids are bitching on a Burmese needlepoint forum that it's degenerate filth that will destroy Western civilization

You underage faggots probably think you're clever because you've never seen Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck argue about whether it's rabbit season or duck season

Straight to the fap folder it goes

I'm starting to love Islam more and more as the days go by.

Seriously consider suicide.

t. Isaac Yahozimenov

sounds like a redpilling show to me, the question is, is the show trying to normalize pedophilia or to denounce pedophilia and gender issues ?

shhh shhhhh shhhhhhh
it's just a little frickle frackle
everyone bleeds the first time don't let that upsets ya

>show director openly announces that he has molested his children for 14 years on a daily basis and that he just jerked off to them prior to that announcement

>sounds like a redpilling show to me

A
FUCKING
F R O G (non-kek)

People think Jewish media owners are noble, even though Jewish elite are innovators of deception.

It's not bondage retard, he burnt his tongue by licking a niggers anus. Fucking moron

This says more about op and these sad losers reading into this and I've never heard any trans shit through five episodes Jesus is it slow night on Sup Forums or what did your daddy touch you op

If the people involved are tortured in public I would cheer. May their suffering be eternal.

(((Chernin)))

Every

Single

Goddamn

TIme