Conspiracy Theory

Hey Sup Forums, I want to point something out that I noticed and was wondering if anybody could shed more light. Does anybody remember a few months ago that there were some general threads along the lines of the Pizzagate threads, but they were about the websites of some unknown organization that was doing all sorts of experiments and programs involving high technology and psychology among other things? I can't remember exactly what it was, but Sup Forums was blown away by the sophistication. One of the things mentioned on their sites was that these people claimed to have abducted some jihadis and done expirements on them involving exposing them to unidentified aerial phenomenon and observed how their cultural upbringing affected their interpretation of their observation ie; whether jihadis interpreted the sighting as aliens or rather a religious experience or what have you.

Anyway, I was reading about Jacque vallee, he's a guy who did lots of work J. Allen Hynek.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallee)
This is one Vallee thinks about UFO's:

"UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods."

-Cont

(pic related- I think the group who owns this property apparently are the people who keep the Heavens Gate cult website running to this day- I remember seeing that in another Sup Forums thred)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufoevidence.org/documents/doc839.htm
trinfinity8.com/strange-holograms-in-the-sky/
amazon.ca/MindWar-Michael-Aquino-Ph-D/dp/1535199563
chemtrailsplanet.net/2015/10/21/chemical-aerosols-provide-canvas-for-chinas-floating-city-hologram/
web.archive.org/web/20070701085957/http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/mind_controllers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain
youtube.com/watch?v=pfR18lm4ADs
archive.is/gWgDR
imgur.com/a/UvgfH
reddit.com/r/ForgottenLanguages/
reddit.com/r/oregon/comments/2p1ljw/damascus_temple_of_oculus_anubis_cult_site_or_new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jacque Vallee also said this about the Rendlesham:
"Vallee's conclusion--controversial among UFO believers who insist that aliens touched down in Rendlesham Forest--is that "the event had all the earmarks of being staged for the benefit of the witnesses, perhaps so that their psychological reactions could be studied."
ufoevidence.org/documents/doc839.htm

Vallee also said cults are problem here. Example:
"the notorious Order of the Solar Temple--in the news last year after 53 members committed suicide in Switzerland and Canada--told its followers that the highest levels of initiation involved meetings with extraterrestrial beings. The cult used holographic projectors purchased in the United States to fool its members. "As you may recall," says Vallee, "members of the cult were educated people and professionals--not crazy kids on drugs."

In b4 go b2 /x/
I was wondering if anybody had any other information about this. I'm curious as to whether Blue Beam is actually real and there are some actual documents regarding this stuff. I find it interesting. I wonder if the government is involved in these cults and using them for psychology experiments. And if UFOs are a part of this.

That's great. Real great.

real

I missed those threads, they sound interesting. But this what I know:
"Blue Beam" is not holographic. It is carried through mobile phone masts and influences the nervous system directly. Pain can be inflicted, sounds can be heard, and things may be seen.
This is the only way to fake an alien invasion or pretend a giant asteroid is on collision course with earth (for example).

>carried through mobile phone masts and influences the nervous system

I never heard that before.

I just found this:
The new USAF division would be responsible for what the article describes as “futurewar” tactics to include the use of holograms for military purposes. The article described a quasi-computer warfare or jesushologrampsychological warfare operations program initially conceived during the Gulf War for weaponization in space. It stated that holograms of this sort would include the projection of three-dimensional, holographic images as decoys, including “the appearance of an angry God” over the battlefield. The suggestion was made during the Gulf War to project an angry Allah into the sky to command the Iraqis to stop fighting and surrender. The idea was dismissed, but certainly not forgotten.

trinfinity8.com/strange-holograms-in-the-sky/

Nuke the moon

The moon isn't natural, it's an artificial satellite.
We were told to stay the fuck off it.

Nukes are for our protection.

Was it something called "Forgotten Lanugages" or something?

"mutually assured destruction" doesn't mean what you think it means.
Well, it does but not between who we've been told.

Nice find. That plan won't happen. The Moriah love theatricality, and the suspension of disbelief. The publication of Watchmen already ruined the whole gambit they were planning to use.

UFOs operate out of Area 51. The ECE engines they use require mercury. Follow the bread crumbs...

There is a documentary about UFOs being a psyop for military-made craft and weapons. It features an ex disinfo agent who was known in UFO circles in the 80s, Linda Molton Howe, etc. IIRC is from 2013 or so

Don't remember the name now

those pizza gate threads were a disinformation campaign to shield the real sex trafficing going on in every country the council of foreign affairs toppled
not going to read your posts because you're obviously retarded but this george webb guy on youtube has been revealing so much that he's either a limited hangout or about to be killed
everyone should watch his videos I feel very strongly about them

i declare this a fun idea

>UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans.

So the last season of X-Files then?

all of this makes a lot of sense

Why you think I'm retarded you faggot. It's just some shit I noticed that seems to sync up.

because you're Canadian.

It is a fun idea. I saw that the moon is exactly the right size that it's fits perfectly overtop the sun to create a solar eclipse- no bigger, no smaller. And that the size of the moon is equal to the space of the corners of a square that are left over if you place a circle that fits perfectly in the square... you know what I mean.

Not that I believe it of course.

Take the bogpill.

I know it makes a lot of sense... and if that's true it's kind of fucking scary desu.

Also, Aquino and his Mindwars could be in on this too.
amazon.ca/MindWar-Michael-Aquino-Ph-D/dp/1535199563

chemtrailsplanet.net/2015/10/21/chemical-aerosols-provide-canvas-for-chinas-floating-city-hologram/

possibly related

This is interesting.

>Hollywood was enchanted by the myriad possibilities for controlling public thought and reasoning, and set about devising a top secret program designed to link specific colors to specific tones or words or concepts. For example, in the rather cynical 1977 Spielberg film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", a simple earthling with a synthesizer, sets about teaching an alien spaceship how to communicate with him, by matching synthesizer tones to the flashing colors on the spaceship itself.
>By the time Spielberg made this film in 1977, Hollywood had already been practicing on real live human audiences for four years. Hence my use of the word 'cynical', because Spielberg was a significant mover and shaker behind the covert Hollywood control program.

web.archive.org/web/20070701085957/http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/mind_controllers.html

HMMM can't quite remember the Sup Forums sticky off the top of my head....conspiracy theory threads belong in... then some sort of letter...hmm... OH THATS RIGHT YOU FUCKING SPERGLORD SCHIZO TRASHBAG

This is politics related. Get a brain Moran.

>The Report from Iron Mountain is a book published in 1967 (during the Johnson Administration) by Dial Press which puts itself forth as the report of a government panel. The book includes the claim it was authored by a Special Study Group of fifteen men whose identities were to remain secret and that it was not intended to be made public. It details the analyses of a government panel which concludes that war, or a credible substitute for war, is necessary if governments are to maintain power. The book was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into fifteen languages. Controversy still swirls over whether the book was a satiric hoax about think-tank logic and writing style or the product of a secret government panel.

>The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War served the vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended "credible substitutes" and paying a "blood price" to emulate the economic functions of war. Prospective government-devised alternatives to war included reports of alien life-forms, the reintroduction of a "euphemized form" of slavery "consistent with modern technology and political processes", and - one deemed particularly promising in gaining the attention of the malleable masses - the threat of "gross pollution of the environment".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain

Did we ever learn what that place really is?

I think someone claimed it was a residence being turned into a church for tax purposes but those don't look like Catholic statues

Could a staged fake alien coup putting (((them))) in charge behind the curtain be possible?

It's in Oregon. I saw in a thread a while back that Sup Forums tried doxing them. I don't have the details, but anyway, it's in Oregon, the thread said that the people who own the address also own the Heavens Gate cult web site. There were also permits issued for large underground construction I believe. I saw all of this in a thread and I'm sure it's archived somewhere but I don't know where.

So, I don't know this true but I remember that the thread definitely said the same people who own this own the Heavens gate site, and there were details in the thread. There have been lots of thread both on Sup Forums and /x/ about this place.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religious millenarian group based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1927–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed mass suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an extraterrestrial spacecraft following Comet Hale–Bopp.[3]

On March 19–20, 1997, Marshall Applewhite taped himself speaking of mass suicide and asserted "it was the only way to evacuate this Earth". After claiming that a spacecraft was trailing Comet Hale–Bopp, Applewhite persuaded 38 followers to commit suicide so that their souls could board the supposed craft. Applewhite believed that after their deaths, an unidentified flying object (UFO) would take their souls to another "level of existence above human", which he described as being both physical and spiritual. This and other UFO-related beliefs held by the group have led some observers to characterize the group as a type of UFO religion. In October 1996, the group purchased alien abduction insurance that would cover up to 50 members and would pay out $1 million per person (the policy covered abduction, impregnation, or death by aliens).[61]

The members took phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce and washed down with vodka. Additionally, they secured plastic bags around their heads after ingesting the mix to induce asphyxiation. Authorities found the dead lying neatly in their own bunk beds, faces, and torsos covered by a square, purple cloth. Each member carried a five-dollar bill and three quarters in their pockets: the five dollar bill was to cover vagrancy fines while members were out on jobs, while the quarters were to make phone calls. Members kept these in their pockets at the time of death as a sort of dark humor. All 39 were dressed in identical black shirts and sweat pants, brand new black-and-white Nike Decades athletic shoes, and armband patches reading "Heaven's Gate Away Team" (one of many instances of the group's use of the Star Trek fictional universe's nomenclature). The adherents, between the ages of 26 and 72, are believed to have died in three groups over three successive days, with remaining participants cleaning up after each prior group's deaths.[63]

He removed his FUCKING LEAF. I don't know what to call him now
>A
>FUCKING
>...

Mirage Men?

So, this kind of stuff is relevant sociologically and politically since these things happen on such a large and shocking scale. And look how we have the History Channel and the Ancient Aliens psyop, they are almost as bad as Art Bell.

Was the site something like 4on8 or along those lines, leaf?

That one

This is the most important thread on n@ggertits at the present moment from my point of view. I whole heartedly believe this is exactly whats going on and when it happens we'll be the only ones that know it doesn't real. At that point we run. Forget trying to tell people shit at that point. Just get away from the goddamned things and run for your fucking life. Learn to fish. Get a bow and some arrows. Practice with that and throwing axes and knives. Be prepared to survive.

Wait, sorry, but which site do you mean?

Mirage men? I'll have to check that out, sounds pretty good.

>Hey Sup Forums, I want to point something out that I noticed and was wondering if anybody could shed more light. Does anybody remember a few months ago that there were some general threads along the lines of the Pizzagate threads, but they were about the websites of some unknown organization that was doing all sorts of experiments and programs involving high technology and psychology among other things?

Weren't you refering to that site that got found out on the 100000000 get ID tag?

You think they will actually try and pull it off? I hope not. Maybe they would only if a certain contingency were to arise. Like if they urgently wanted to move fast instead of the slow motion action they have with climate change.

I don't know about the 100000000 get, but these threads were very fast moving and ongoing for at least a week, maybe 2 weeks and they were linking to sites that had extremely high falutin genuine science on them, but some of it was in code and in other languages. They were really weird, and people were also trying to figure out if the government, cults, mental illness, viral marketing, scams, or whatever else was involved. Some of this stuff was incredibly high tech and showed high level insider knowledge of some scientific aspects. Somebody here must know what I'm talking about.

Well the 4on8 site might be it since it had links on it to everything like influient peoples personal phone numbers.

>4on8
I found what you are talking about on 4plebs, but I'm not sure that's part of the same string of threads or not. I actually don't remember this particular site, I'd remember some of the other ones though. Not that I's want to look at them again actually, they were strange and kind of disturbing.

Temple of Oculus Anubis located outside Damascus Oregon

Thanks man. Yeah, it's weird.

Than i don't know which site your talking about, sorry.
Thats the only weird site i know of in recent time.

That's cool, thanks anyway.

This Mirage Men doc looks pretty good and the whole thing is on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfR18lm4ADs

I don't know what it's thesis is exactly, but if it shows the government is involved in engineering ideas then I would find it interesting, but I'm skeptical that UFO's are aliens.

Dude. I'm a NEET and on pol 18 hours a day. There were never such threads.

Yeah there were man, about three months ago give or take. And they were huge threads and moved really fast, I actually wasn't able to keep up with them. Sumbitch, I wish I could remember some names of sites or things. Sorry. But they happened.

So look for keywords on 4plebs.

archive.is/gWgDR
?

imgur.com/a/UvgfH
?

Yes, that is from the set of threads I was talking about. Good on ya figuring that one out. There were a lot of things discovered when those threads happened, but not not a lot of things wre figured out that I remember. Do you remember any conclusions at all?

It's in Oregon, I live in Portland and seen the gate of it. Should I break in?

i remember some vague things...I was just a lurker catching the tail end of it.
I picked up the two links I gave you and this:
reddit.com/r/ForgottenLanguages/

-the simplest explanation is that this is the work of a rich cult/con (from mexico iirc?)
-i have no idea how F-L relates to the Oregon property.

The translated pages that I remember most clearly had a lot of intrigue and innuendo, especially about the deep oceans.

No conclusions at all, most of the content remains untranslated, and WHOIS/traces didn't go anywhere useful.

No, don't break in. Not only could you get in trouble or get killed, for all we know there are ordinary people living there that have nothing to do with any kind of bad shit. I have no idea. All I know is that the place is fucking weird. Don't break in though. You saw it though huh? Is that place well known around there?

Actually the only reason I posted the pic of the Oregon property is because it might be related to UFO cults, but I dont know thats true.

I was wondering about those old threads because I read on one of the sites that were linked to within them ... someone claiming to have abducted ISIS fighters and were testing something on them while they have them as prisoners. They also were talking about how they had staged the Rendlesham incident during the same type of expirement and the military personell at the base were the test subjects.

Google earth it first at least. Do your homework. Check county records for ownership and description. Maybe drone it also.

forgotten language or something to that effect

>I was wondering about those old threads because I read on one of the sites that were linked to within them ... someone claiming to have abducted ISIS fighters and were testing something on them while they have them as prisoners. They also were talking about how they had staged the Rendlesham incident during the same type of expirement and the military personell at the base were the test subjects.

Now that I think about it, a couple of weeks ago there was a thread here with a link in it to site that was military connected and they had all types of material about psychologically feminizing people and it even included that hypno sissy bullshit... and it was fucking military.

Thanks for posting guys, that was cool. I gotta take off now, for a while at least. Maybe somebody will keep the thread going.

this is interesting.
there was a thread about a cgi temple on google maps. i don't have a clue about prophecy, but some ITT speculated that TPTB are trying to 'cause' this prophecy.
instead of convincing people to band together because of an alien threat, perhaps TPTB are trying to unite the world under religion.

It gets mentioned in things about local landmarks or weird stuff. There is a "weird oregon" book and I also recall reading about it in a letter to the editor section of a free local hipster newspaper.

One more post. I found this in an image search about the Oregon place, thought you guys might find it interesting. Its from the blog of some literal clowns, like the face painting kind. They claim Oculis Anubis or whatever is a made up name by conspiracy theorists but its a real name I think, you can tell just from a google search on the place. Anyway, they say there is basically nothing but good things happening here

>Tough day at the office, just kidding it was totally rad. Spent the day doing a private gig in Damascus. It was nice to be invited back. They gave a warm welcome and we were treated as old friends. We got to meet a powerful matriarch and toured a fantastic subterranean complex. Rocking out for little ones was a blast too...but that's always the story. LOL

reddit.com/r/oregon/comments/2p1ljw/damascus_temple_of_oculus_anubis_cult_site_or_new/

On /pol daily, you sure it was here?

Yup, we found it.
See

There was Forgotten Languages, Bad Self Eater and a bunch of other weird shit.

Imagine one day we wake up to a shittingly rendered Alien Invasion

Yes actually, thanks.

Bad Self Eater turned out to be a bust where the guy behind it was just trying to shill his opinion about abortion once the countdown went up.

I e always thought this. Granted, there's a need for redudancy but at the height of the Cold War one might think that we'd have enough weapons to deal with Russia and vice versa.

>And like all technology demonstrators, if we can land a man/probe/vehicle on it, we can land/hit a nuke on it.

I think I got confused. I thought Bad Self Eater was in that set of threads I was talking about, but I guess BSE was newer than that rightÉ

BSE was in the thread.

I never gave it any attention but I read a lot of talk on here about Forgotten Languages being bullshit.

Yeah maybe, I dont know either. But it wasnt just that site, there were a few.

Laughing horses orifice something or other?