Why do so many of you not take the Latina redpill?

Why do so many of you not take the Latina redpill?

>Strong family values
>Faithful homemakers
>Delicious home cooking
>Christian or Catholic
>Muy Grande asses

Compared to the rampant degeneracy of white women, Latinas are everything any sane person could ever want

Source, Columbia-bro

they are fat

Natalia Sanchez

That's rich coming from an American

They're obnoxious

>Not white
No thanks.

>Mfw happily married to a redpilled Colombian qt3.14 for twelve years now with two handsome and smart sons
>feelsgoodmanpepe.jpg

Maybe in their native countries Columbia but once they get here they turn into grade a degenerates like all women.

spic

So worse versions of southern europeans?

They age worse than slav women. Slav women become babushkas when they turn 45. Latinas become abuelas when they turn 35.

>do drugs
>act trashy
>age like milk

I'll stick with gringo women, thanks

Mexico is literally the only country fatter than America.

You people also ruined our country by turning the southwest shit colored.

She was born in America though so she's not off the boat, and that could contribute to her redpill status. Although her parents are both from Colombia and they both voted Trump.

>Only 2 children
>Latina

Pick one

You mean you want gringos to take your women? That's unexpected.

I thought Germany passed us too. Maybe the Syrians brought their average down a bit though.

>Implying
>60% goy

>they are fat

so?

BLANCADO.

If Germany was fatter than us I would be banting about it on Sup Forums

I don't even live in an area with much of a latino population though and what like 10 that do run Mexican restaurants.

No woman want me.

Geez, it's almost as if you're trying to suggest this MGTOW is 100% choice.

>Colombian
>All other nationalities of Latinas
Pick one

STFU spic and go back to killing your neighbors for fun.

Suave Latinos already take your women.

they are turbosluts

>Mexican family values
>faithful ingress
>cook nothing but tacos shitty spice and tomatoes
>having a negro like emphasis on where people shit from

0/10 truly shit

Mami

Latina's will rip your dick off if you cheat so you better be loyal.

Something we all know whites can't do.

God damn... I'd chalupa all over those gorditas

Fat. Stinky. Smelly. Rapists and Murders.

Build.

Que?

Because are awful and slutty as shit. Just take the ugly monkey on your image as an example.

Fuck Latinas.

He has a weak penis

Because their personalities are horrible. Everyone is "omg I'm latna holmes, I'm fierce n shit cholo". Niggers with another language. They're like Muslim immigrants in Sweden. Doesn't matter if they were born and raised here or in America, they still speak like they entered the country illegally last week.

She's adorable and all.
I have about 0% chance with her.
>why don't you just...
Yeah, I wonder why.

Okay.

Latina's hit the wall harder than any other race though. Sure in their early 20's they look like OP's pic, but between the ages of 30 and 35 most latinas put on 150 pounds, pump out three kids (on top of previous ones) and lose a few inches in height. Their skin turns to shit and their hair to straw and they end up looking like the orcs out of Lord of the Rings. Granted, they will likely stay married to you at that age because of "muh catholicism" and not being able to attract another man, but you won't want to fuck them anymore so its a wash.

Marrying a Latina is a bad long term investment.

>small dick jap talking shit
>can't satisfy a woman

spics are disgusting.

>sluts
>gold diggers

No thanks, if you marry a Latina she will divorce you as soon as she is elegible to take half your shit.

Shut up poor man's Uruguay

They're about to hit the wall even harder

I took the philipina redpill.

All the same benefits, plus they shoot drug addicts. Works well with my IRA-leanings.

Try 25 in So Cal.

I guess that is why Pedro and Juan molest the shit out of their 13 year old relatives.

You want white men to breed with your women?

R-selected
Can't bear white children
Low IQ
primitive culture

just a few reasons I will not racemix with a beaner

You've confused us with niggers my friend.

Why do you think there are no black dads? (besides jail, drugs, and just flat bailing on mama) They all have side bitches.

The IRA run drugs you eejit.

First gf was latina. Don't want to go back desu.

Being a Puerto Rican/Cuban that doesn't speak Spanish is not fun when dating one.

Love me my white fiancée.

latinas certainly age well

>Underrated

colombia, cholo.

Fuck.

>ratinas are everything any sane person could ever want

except my children will not be pure white

-many foreign women are great
-couples must share fundamental points of view though
-Middle class Latinas are not well represented by illegal immigrants (well educated latinos arent usually 'illegals'), e.g brazil has some very nice places like florianopolis
-many latin@s (especially ilegales) are pressured to send money back to home country
-if she cant cook then she is not worth your time bc she's from wrong latina culture
-op described latinas do exist, cultural differences may apply
-hasta hay de ojos azules(blue eyes) si quieres ;)

I've literally never seen any Latinas here, besides a Brazilian girl but I don't know if they count as Latina. So I don't see many hence I can't tell- but that's not a bad thing, we're full anyway