How do encourage more male teachers?

How do encourage more male teachers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anKgMgS9t6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove the requirement that you have to indoctrinate your students into being liberal sheep

Yeah, there are no male liberals.

I've always respected and looked up to male teachers, I've never had a female be able to do half the job a man could do

females are great teachers
for females

made this for Sup Forums youtube.com/watch?v=anKgMgS9t6E

I had more male teacher than female teacher.

Only male teachers I had were based as fuck, it was like having another student teaching us instead of an shriveled up old cunt.

>How do encourage more male teachers?
pay them more.

school is suffocating for both male students and teachers alike. The female-centric perspective is so absolute that male teachers cannot be men without stepping on eggshells, and boys then lack good male role models that will teach them positive masculinity. That is why more and more boys are ending up either being effeminate, degenerates, or outcasts.

Current male teacher here. Not sure what more motivation we would need...maybe more money?

Male teacher here

My biggest problem with teaching is the amount of crazy women in positions of power

You get insane ladder climbers who power trip over everything. Also there is tons of stupid petty gossip that I avoid like the plague

I don't know what it is but guys generally make for better bosses...they don't have to try and seem alpha or prove anything so they are more even keel

Eh, I just gotta avoid the bitchy ones and play nice. I actually feel very respected by the other teachers - male or female - at my school.

It's the old, hoity-toity bitches that make life hard for me.

Bingo. I can't tell you how many of my coworkers wished we had a MALE principal because all the female ones have been shit.

Teaching them gang signs already

I made the fatal flaw of disagreeing with my bitch department chair over new curriculum

It basically went like this

I know you just got a brand new curriculum 2 years ago but were going to replace that with something new...and this something new will be total bullshit...and we are also going to try this fad style of teaching that i read about in a book. my goal is to become an educational guru and tweet about how progressive my curriculum is

so by not jumping on board with this quickly i basically shot my own dick off and this is my last year here

Shorter skirts, maybe.

I'm a male who's going into an education program (TEP) soon. I'm worried AF some Suzy Q normie will take my spot in the program because my academics are shaky and I'm not the obsequious rule follower type they're looking for.

I'm worried the 50+ year old female establishment will have an issue with an outspoken shitposter applying to "their" program.

Feels bad desu. I'll pray to kek more often until I get my actual interview and see what happens.

Almost had that exact same problem my first year. Almost got me fired.

I had my first observation with some new tool and this lady I had never met before was observing me. Afterward, she tried to tell me all the ways that I failed to teach correctly and why I got bad scores. I tried to explain why some things went wrong that day (inner city elementary school, kids having a bad day) and she called me out for being "uncoachable" and "not responsive to criticism". Passed the message on to the district and had the director of student services come out for a surprise "observation" the next week. I had no fucking clue that she was coming.

Lucky for me, I had a kick-ass social studies lesson going on that day and the kids were all working hard. The director said she had no concerns about me as a teacher. I never saw the other bitch again, but I know she still works for the district as some director of family engagement.

Helps that her husband is a principal at one of the other elementary schools in town.

same solution as most of the USA's problems... gas the kikes and oppress women

T H I S
H
I
S

The best teacher we had was I think about 38 years old, he had the hitler youth haircut and was pretty aggressive, if you giggled during his teaching he would have you make push ups in front of class and shout at you. Nobody fucked with him.

Unfortunately it turned out he fucked a 14 year old student while his wife was pregnant and he had to leave the school.

Still like him

Let them fuck the female students.

How about instead of blaming normies and praying to kek, you put in the effort to fix your "shaky" academics, so you don't have any excuses left?

Female teachers are interested in you memorizing a list of information. Male leaders are interested in making you understand the information.

fucking pedo right there

I've been studying to become a music teacher, grades 1-5. Would I be set?

My math teacher in High School was a depressed alcoholic. He always walked around with the thousand yard stare and didn't give a shit if anyone did their homework. He was in charge of detention one day, walked up to me and said "you know, if this building had a second story, I would jump out of the window,"

The only interaction we ever had through High School. He probably an heroed by this point.

Increase the salary. I would teach math or physics in a heartbeat, but currently actuaries make more money and have an easier job as well, so there is really no incentive. You can be more selective about who you hire and get better quality teachers, too, if the pay is higher.

The pay is pretty bad for all white neighborhood schools but the pay in niggerland schools is atrocious. I don't know how desperate you have to be to take a teaching job at one of those schools, knowing you'll have to break up constant fights.

Reminds me of my history teacher he was an alcoholic as well, some of us accidentally ran into him in a supermarke where his cart was filled with rum and vodka.

And he had to use the public transport because he wasnt allowed to drive cars again.

Everytime we had an exam he wouldnt show up to school for 4 weeks and then we would get it back.

I had a great young female teacher who overheard me say 'she has a great ass' on her very first day teaching my class. At the end of the year another teacher told me that nice ass teacher had told her I was her favourite student. Such an opportunity missed.

Schools are gun free zones, so teaching in the inner cities equates to suicide

Black schools in the nearest city here have metal detectors and armed guards on site.

White schools have... none of that. People STILL get caught constantly trying to walk into the school with weapons and cheap pistols.

If I could do it over again I would be a gym teacher

Social studies is totally cucked in my town

Lets take all the really interesting parts of history and replace it with progressive bullshit. Almost as bad as teaching geography

The biggest problem with American education is that its infested with liberals from the top down...in every department

Education has turned into this feel good hipster bullshit

There is something to be said for cranking out disciplined workers who respect authority and have a strong work ethic

Now we are just creating weak pussies with zero work ethic who only learn how shitty america is

gym teachers have it made in the fucking shade

missing my highschool male role models rn :((

are private schools any different?

So I live in commiefornia taking my CSET in "science" tomorrow. I will enroll in credential program for the fall. I plan on teaching math/physics at the HS lvl and got my degree in physics from a top 5 uni (UoC). Ideally I'll teach in Long Beach or LA area. What am I in for/any pointers?

ATM I'm working for my Papa at his business managing commercial properties. Fuck the job market and fuck teach for America. So many mouthbreathers

Are the teacher anons happy with their career choice? I'm graduating with a Chem degree this semester and have been thinking about teaching highschool chem/math but haven't made up my mind.

Depends on the private school but usually they don't get attached to retarded curriculums and will actually make sure you learn something useful

My dream is to open up my own Sup Forums private school

The History of Jewish Subversion
A study of Fascist Movements 1930s and beyond
History of the Roman Republic and Empire
etc

Teach them basic marksmanship and HEMA sword fighting and some sort of martial art
Mandatory Thomistic Philosophy classes
Practical Math (Understanding stock market, personal finance etc)

There is so much potential

We just need pewdiepie to buy up a ton of land and build a boarding school

I would teach for shekels if I got free housing and food

This is actually very true. In High School I just memorized how to do a certain math problem but couldn't explain what the answer meant.

Then I got to University where they actually make you explain and learn what the result means in the context of the question.

But Gender wasn't really issue, the teaching was.

Social Studies teacher here in my 20s, yes, the profession is mostly cucked, state standards are basically SJW bullshit, but I choose to circumvent the cuckery and emphasize what I want to emphasize while making sure they know the stuff they need for the state tests. It's really funny though when you read through what the state thinks is important for students to learn about history it's always something to do with women or minorities, any protected minority group that has had the least impact in a particular era.

my ex was a sub and recommended i got into it. seemed pretty cool what do you think of them?

im a shitty anthro major neet

Get rid of public education. Then private schools/education companies will have incentives to attract and hire better teachers (the ones that get the best results for students). Right now, public schools and teacher unions differentiate Ms. Pyscho-SJW bitch and Mr. Pedagogical Master only on the basis of seniority (or "institutionalized sexism" against males, maybe).

In America they are throwing money at people with STEM degrees to become teachers

Schools also like to hire males because its a female dominated profession and you will have an easier time controlling the classroom...if you are decently good looking and not a fat autistic shithead

Im thinking about jumping into the private school game because social studies can get political...but with science you'll probably be fine

Do not teach in a black school for any reason

Ive heard that boarding school teachers save their money during the year (housing/food provided) and then spend it all on sick summer homes

Bonus with public school is the pension depending on what state you are in...not sure what Canada does though

Teaching can be a lot of fun and very rewarding though

But its exhausting sometimes. There is no hiding behind a desk like a 9-5. When kids come into your room you need to be on your game or they will wreck your shit

Oh i agree my shaky academics are entirely my fault 2smart wojak. The kek stuff is fun but I alone am responsible for the situation I'm in. Excuses are fun and all but you're right, it's my fuck ups.

>a 14 year old student

Poor Hans.

Teaching was hijacked by women. Education used to be seen as a man's field until women had to get jobs themselves once they moved into the cities. The requirements to be a teacher a seeped in feminist and liberal indoctrination an i know this for a fact because I'm going through this right now. We need to get rid of the stigma that academics is a woman's world so more men would be interested in pursuing that field.

[spoiler]btw Sup Forums any tips on how i can red-pill my future students or should I not even bother[/spoiler]

Trump's pick Betsy DeVos is about to privatize education. Shit is about to change really fast.

Lol why, she sent him nudes and stuff she was a little slut and he couldnt resist.

I doubt he went to jail for it

>she
Dont worry, you're ok now.

I'm a male teacher.

A male elementary teacher.

IMO, stop treating men like they're rapists. I've actually talked to men that thought teaching would be good to get into but they're afraid of how they will be perceived if they are affectionate to their students.

Thanks feminism.

Mini skirts as uniforms

How do you teachers feel about the music teachers/program? I've been thinking about becoming a grade 1-5 music teacher. NJ, so keep in mind the average pay for a teacher here is ~$80000 a year.

>state standards

Thats really the key to education

As a teacher you basically have no freedom. You are constantly thrown under the bus

>Retarded federal laws
>Retarded state standards
>Dumbass administrators who will make your life hell for no good reason
>Handful of dumbass parents
>Handful of dumbass kids

Everything wrong with America basically is thrown at the teacher and we have to deal with it all...with basically no support and shit pay

Truly a thankless job

I could fix the education system easily

>Pay teachers much more money
>Require they have a masters in their field of study
>Get rid of state/federal testing
>Give teachers more say over what they would like to teach

I feel like today they are trying to turn teachers into soulless robots. Its no wonder why you are not getting high quality applicants. It takes a special kind of masochist to want to be a part of this profession

>colombian humor
>"""humor"""

Pedro, plz

You two need to listen to your veteran teachers more. Just nod your head and agree, then when they leave do whatever you want.

this, even the lazy male teachers were better than most female teachers i had

Enjoy listening to screeching recorders for 8hrs a day.

My Bible teacher in high school taught a week long survival class once. We learned what to do to prepare to go innawoods or prepare for urban disaster. At the end of the week we went camping and dicked around in the woods. Learned more from that than I did in 4 years of high school

looks like some pedophile shit.

if my kid was doing this and hugging his teacher id ask him to move to a different class and if they refused id but him in a new school.

fuck that faggot shit.

K. Of course I could also try middle school.

as a student in school to become a teacher fucks like you are my nightmare assuming a male teacher who enjoys his job is a pedo

all my history teachers in high school were coaches after school, why not do that?

Why the fuck would you want to be an elementary school teacher. Youre basically a fucking babysitter daycare. Its acceptable to assume men who want those jobs are possible pedos

>camping in high school with bible teacher

>dicked around

>learned more from that than in 4 years

whew

This was a hard lesson to learn

Ive been doing this for 4 years, one year away from tenure and I got fucking assassinated by this dyke

The fact that you have to lie to keep your job is unmanly. People should be able to take criticism or see an opposing point of view without getting so assblasted they dedicate themselves to your destruction

But again this is a womanly characteristic

Men can be honest and move on...like men. Women with power are vindictive self righteous cunts

I guess this is the lesson I learned

But I will say this and will say it for as long as I can

Sup Forums needs to start its own private school

Make it the most conservative boarding school in the world. Crank out perfect aryan specimens and hardcore traditionalists who are ready to go to war with the establishment

Education is the future and we don't even have a spawn point yet

This is exactly what put me off becoming a teacher. I wanted to at one point, but it's just too risky. All you need is one pissed off mother and your career and life is over.

Listen, don't.

Take up a trade, become a plummer or electrician, or a fucking HVAC installer, don't become a teacher.

It's stressful, you're always thinking about shit you need to do, or could have done better. You are never told what you're doing good, or if you are it's in that turd sandwich way (Two compliments bookending the shit you did wrong in the middle). And, you can never really become a "Master" at it, since every ten years or so we're changing the criteria of what makes a good teacher.

Take up a trade, something concrete, that you can get really fucking good at, something where you can see the fucking fruits of your labor, then save like a motherfucker.

>working with women

That is pretty much how it is no matter where you work if they end up in power or in majorities. Women hate women as well, so it is a nightmare. Glad I am in IT, very few.

Make it okay for the to diddle kids, it'll encourage the modern male.

>IMO, stop treating men like they're rapists.
Yup.
I hate being around kids. your nice to one and everyone thinks your getting all rapey

don't know how it is in the UK, but the US has more protection than that if you join the union

Sit down, OP. We need to talk about some of the accusations.

Please tell me how. I have a stem degree and want to be a teacher

>Its acceptable to assume men who want those jobs are possible pedos

I'll take cultural brainwashing for 500 Alex.

Fucking leafs ofc

>humor

>Its acceptable to assume men who want those jobs are possible pedos
is every father a pedophile?

wtf i love autism now

thats an exaggeration you have the union to protect you for serious shit

otherwise you always need to be thinking "cover my ass" at all times

District only lets high school teachers coach

But the whole point of being a gym teacher is this

>same pay
>no papers to grade
>small amount of prep work for lesson
>no one really expects anything from you...its fucking gym class just don't beat the shit out of a kid and your fine

Its probably boring as fuck and intellectually unfulfilling but its also easy as hell and no stress

See, I would, but music/singing is kind of the thing I was raised on, and is pretty much the only thing I'm good at.
Aside from that and being good with kids, I'm a useless sack of shit, so it's kind of my only option.
I'll keep what you had in mind though.

Why don't you just homeschool? You get to avoid all these "pedophiles" trying to form a meaningful relationship with your child and instead mold them into the same awkward bitter faggot as you.

>Its probably boring as fuck and intellectually unfulfilling but its also easy as hell and no stress
why not just wait for tenure
maybe even just mix things up, teach over seas for a year

>teacher clearly trying to form meaningful relationship with students
>being nice and a good role model
>not being a nigger
>clearly engaged in his job

Yea, fuck him alright, how dare he. He should just spit on your piece of shit kid.

I know NY state is throwing money at you STEM faggots like crazy

When I went to grad school for teaching they were paying for their classes if they promised to teach in either a rural or high needs urban district

Check to see what is out there

I feel like teaching Math or Science at a public school would be a great gig. Women don't understand science so if you aren't creepy and do your job somewhat well the administrators will leave you alone

>being good with kids

No, but see what you're not getting is this means literally nothing.

Enjoy being accused of rape by a mad 16 year old girl

How do you not murder someone that does this? I would have to kill someone that went out of their way to attack me at my job, where I support myself. If I had a family, I would light the bitch on fire for trying to hurt my family besides just me.

I think a larger issue with current education is telling you WHAT to think and not HOW to think.

Every gym coach I ever saw had to do history or some shit as well. They usually can't just do gym. If they do a sport I think they can get away with it though.

my first grade teacher was a dude, wasn't a pedo, and taught me to read in like 3 days among other things. it's too bad people think like that. especially with all the fatherless homes nowadays, male teachers would literally be the next best thing.

Offer complementary blowjobs in the break room

>wait for tenure

lel

I had one more year before I got tenure and my dyke department chair made it her life's mission to fire me because I didn't kiss her ass

Honestly fuck the tenure law

If you are a shit teacher you should get your ass fired just like in the private sector

I work with this guy who for the past 3 years has been total dogshit. Teaches right from the book. Plays shitty video games in class. Is downright mean to kids. Can't come up with a unique lesson and is horrible to collaborate with

But since he got tenure a decade ago and kisses the department chairs ass he gets to keep his job. I have one disagreement with my chair over a legitimate issue and I get fucked

Also fuck unions. They take your money and don't do shit for you. Fuck public schools. I mad

Learn from my life bros

Ok, but that doesn't exclude the fact that I am literally incompetent in every other field, and a teacher is the most realistic and practical path in life I can think of.

>teaching ever
>a great job

No. The pay will still be shit, you will still get shit on, yelled at and it will be a thankless job. Stop taking these jobs until they realize they need to treat teachers better.

Also, letting people who never had a real job teach is weird. It is supposed to be something you do after you get older and pass on your knowledge to the next generation.

more like "teacher about to get some sweet young primate pussy"

Beware of the private school meme. Generally they are a cut above but most private schools are profit-driven and not about education. A lot of people think that they are some sort of rebellion and offer a much higher standard because of this, and because the administrators are often Ed.D's, but immediately under the surface you find that the school is entirely about making money and those Ed.D.'s are in charge of your fucking ass when they have literally never taught a single class in their life.

Im on my way to becoming one desu

My ex spent hours a day at home doing this shit as a math teacher. Unpaid and unappreciated.

>no papers to grade
>small amount of prep work for lesson