BASED SHERIFF

How based is Sheriff David Clarke, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/821380056270381057

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/17/sheriff-clarke-fires-back-at-marc-lamont-hill-calling-black-trump-supporters-mediocre-negroes/

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/17/sheriff-david-clarke-jr-fires-back-at-jigaboo-marc-lamont-hill/

mediaite.com/online/cnns-marc-lamont-hill-sheriff-david-clarke-fling-racial-slurs-at-each-other-on-twitter/

youtube.com/watch?v=-vkeYSNGToA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEgujH6Nh8k
rsdb.org/race/blacks
niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigNames.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not dumb cause they're black. They're dumb because of their tiny craniums; an unfortunate outcome of leaving the Mesopotamian craddle of humanity and going down to the equatorial jungle and exchanging brains for brawn. Those apes don't belong here....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEgujH6Nh8k

Bump

> jigaboo

What slurs do you hope Sheriff David Clarke tweets in the future?

rsdb.org/race/blacks
niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigNames.html

>Moon Cricket
>Gollywog
>Mississippi Wind Chime
>Spear Chucker
>Sambo
>Pickaninny
>Pavement Ape

Bump again.

Clarke and his wife

Sup Forums btfo

I would print it out and hang it on the wall if he said gollywog.

jungle bunny

Honorary.

Yep he gets a mulligan on the Mixing.

The nigga is woke, he earned that white pussy.

He's not blacking her, he's voluntarily getting bleached.

Is that you, Uncle Ruckus?

Clarke has got to be autistic or assburger. There's no other way to describe his retarded public behavior.

Kek

Clark is a boss.
Have you seen black women?

His tweet grants him a pass to Club Whitey, similar to how your shitpost relegates you to nigger status.

Unless you're actually a nigger, in which case you're now a double-nigger.

You jigaboos aren't welcome here; kindly fuck off so we can present Sheriff Clarke with a country club pass to go along with his white wife.

Goddamn, sheriff.

>jigaboo

What a fuckin mad man

im not even mad

Niggers are just the worst. But this Sheriff Clarke fellow.....he's ok by me. Don't even mind him having a white wife.....which is....surprising to me.

Jigaboo is the best name for niggers... I'll put moon crickets and blue gums close but jigaboo just has such a wonderful ring to it

in his case he married a whitey because he knows how awful black women are

Clarke is an honorary aryan, so it's fine. Any stock he breeds will have a good upbringing with a good father. That's the important part.