Given the invasion of Europe, should I be concerned for these young swedish girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/14/migrants-jailed-woman-abducted-gunpoint-gang-raped-hookah-bar/
youtube.com/watch?v=imPY8WLjkoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be worried that they don't breed black, deshita.

They made their bed.

Can they conceal carry?

Wtf

Nah they can't carry shit in sweden

Be concerned about the pure Swedish waifus that aren't huge sluts (yet). Giving that Sweden is a feminist state I suppose I'm only talking about children though.

No, because they're flat.

From the thumbnail being blurry I thought it was a seal, which seemed even more Swedish.

Have them carry steak knives.

maybe the migration will be killed by the snows.

Middle One is obviously a coal burner, Zlatan on her stomach.

Maybe the men will kill them sooner.

sweden has no more men I hear.

How many more of those before Swedish women snap out of their collective lunacy ?

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/14/migrants-jailed-woman-abducted-gunpoint-gang-raped-hookah-bar/

I think it's too late, save those that aren't crazy with feminism/leftism, let the others fend off the brown hordes they've conjured themselves. #inteerkvinna

What does inteerkvinna mean?

Not your woman

They vote for more Muslim immigration. Women can't be trusted. When tribes used to kill each other the women would whore themselves out to the invaders to survive while their tribesmen were slaughtered. Suffrage was s mistake.

You should be scare by the France Nuke on NY.

What zatlan mean?

Not your woman. It was a slogan by feminists that protested a particular clash between local "nazeeees" and a gang of migrants/"refugee children" that harassed people at one of the railway station.

youtube.com/watch?v=imPY8WLjkoU

France will nuke the hell of you on LA, NY, WASHINGTON. You are gone white inbreed supremacist. The Trump tower is gone, everything is gone, you are are gone.

>How many more of those before Swedish women snap out of their collective lunacy ?

Never.

golden

The police needs to stop protecting old non married women. Problem solved

>I suppose I'm only talking about children though
they're not even safe with the anti "pedophobia" drive and Muslims around.

Yes this is true. Its why women stay with their abuser, its an evolutionary trait

Depends if they are liberals, thots, or potential waifu material.

If the first 2, they can go suffer.

If the latter, wife them up and practice White Sharia. Everything will be fine after that.