Some spic or nigger forced my car hood open and stole the battery while it was parked

>Some spic or nigger forced my car hood open and stole the battery while it was parked
Fuck this multicultural hellhole called California. Burn it to the fucking ground. Den of murders, liars, and thieves bent on eroding what could have been a great America.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdNe8u-Jsg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLoT5sWOmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of car do you drive famiglia? I'm always worried this will happen to my Jeep, considering you don't even need to force the hood open

I drive an old ass 92 Camry. I thought this thing would blend in and never get messed with. Though on the other hand it is the first time anyone has fucked with it.

My bad. I needed it.

Honestly I am almost tempted to do a stake out and watch my car over night and shoot who ever attempts to mess with it.

Come on Sup Forums, let me bitch and moan about this some more.

I know what you're going through, my 2k sound system was stolen years ago. JL audio

Thanks man. These people are the reason to why we need to live in a world with arms. These are the people that necessitate the existence of government.

I hope they get what is coming to them down the line.

Or just a ethnically homogeneous country. There's no point in plotting revenge or fantasizing about what you'd do to the thief. try not to think about it after this thread is over. They'll be caught for some other crime and it's a shame more can't really be done until then.
on the positive side, the battery was probably old and would've had to be replaced anyway.

That is the only good thing I can think about is that it probably was and old battery and my insurance can reimburse me on the new one I purchased.

I don't know that feel, I live in a 90% white county and the other 10% is just wetbacks. I'll often accidentally leave my car unlocked, I park it out in the open by the road and have a shitton of change in plain view. Someone could just open the door, reach in and grab whatever they want. Nothing has happened yet in over 4 years of doing this.

When I was a kid my beaner neighbor stole my fucking bike (I got a newer better one in the following weeks but that's against the point)

I hate beaners fucking disgusting subhuman manlets.

Luckily not all are like that and most mexicans are pretty standup people, at least the working ones. The welfare kikes are all liberals though.

the good thing is that you still have some peace of mind knowing it was not at your house where you might fear a break in or something. I'm sorry that you have to go through insurance and that it affected you financially. did you leave the car there?

Of course the fucking sound system.

>implying it wasn't a white

yep your right, i have spic cousins who do meth and steal cars. they actually buy the keys from mechanichs that open any car brand

You're not enjoying your California multiculturalism OP?

checked

dude you dont even know if a spic or a nigger took your car. get over it, yes we their is room to hate but your hate is just for the sake of hate. its just some asshwole jacked you

how abought the canadian multicultirism righ poo loo

I'm clearly white, I can type better than you can.

who cares this is the internet mr chink

Lazy bastard

While that is some peace of mind, there apparently have been break ins at the complex. I have a gun just in case.

My car isn't there anymore and moved it into the parking structure and I am going to see if I can get the hood fixed.

I have to go out looking for one in my area. Most whites just stick to the white/asian areas because they don't have to deal with shit like this.

While you are right, considering the demographics of the area there is a high possibility of either group. A Mexican co-worker deflated someones tires and eventually slashed them because they didn't want that persons car parked in that street.

why are defending a leaf. fucking commie

at least Canada's too cold for you beaners.

>Niggers drunk my battery fluid.
You should have known this would happen.

You are lying, hood cannot be pry open.

isn't a car battery like $100?

I agree, I live in nor cal, but its still a nigger invested hellhole I wouldn't wish on anybody.

they tried to steal my Apexi ECU and gauges but couldn't. A few days later the boost was not spooling properly and after I checked I noticed a bolt missing. yes they tried to steal my turbo too.

hahahaha dude your stupid president or whatever he is is letting them in withought visas it wont be long

I am loving it, I can't wait to get more of it. I haven't heard a drive by in awhile so maybe I should get enriched by that.

why are so stupid and niggerish. Learn how to type properly if you can't, nigger

Yeah, California would be a pretty awesome place if it wasn't for the beaners and jews.

It's a bluff, he knows you pacos won't come.

and your a leaf fucker

dude their illegals in michigan, think again

depends on the amp rating, a decent one is $145 but they'll charge an extra fee (core charge) if you don't bring in the old battery.

Yeah, frozen to the ground in a home depot parking lot maybe. You seldom make it any further north than that.

>Implying any of that matters
It is the principle of not fucking with someones shit. Not only that they damaged my hood so anyone can pop it at any time now.

Also I leave my car unlocked in my driveway almost every night, sometimes with my wallet in there. I know its just asking for trouble but in 30 years of life I have never had my car broken into, even with door unlocked. I am not worried about it at all in my neighborhood, even the niggers here are wholesome christians.

Using a 12voltDC to 120VAC inverter Connect a neon transformer to your car. Isolate the hood from the frame using rubber, connect one lead on the frame and one on the hood. Maybe stash a couple extra batteries in the truck so the fun can last longer. Crispy Beaners

Nignog

I think they just bent the latch that hooks. See if you can just bend it back to where the top and bottom mate / align properly.

Hood lock-4wheeldrivehardware.com

New Year's Eve 2 niggers broke into 10 cars on my block and one house. They came back next night and did it again this time breaking into a house and a business. Cops came left at 3am at 5am the woman whose house was broke into they came back and stole her car, they got her spare key when they broke in while she was at work.

Have them on video no arrests yet

pfffffftttt they almost deserve to get away with it, fire and replace your local police precinct

>park car in a parking garage in a city
>be out doing business late
>get back to car past midnight
>only car left in the garage
>someone stole the radio antenna off the car

fucking multiculti minority-majority city hellholes

it would be boring to wait

>Fuck this multicultural hellhole called California.

>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

Had enough, White Man? You got nobody to blame but the anti-American traitors in your state and federal government for the infestation of illegals.

1 stolen battery = destroy an entire state ?

Being a bit melodramatic there user.

They skipped my house, I have 8 cameras covering my front yard and shop and an 85lb beast of a dog. Last nigger that tried to break into my house I chased, when I chambered a round as I ran out the door he ran out of his shoes. My hubby nailed his shoes to a stake and put them in the front yard for a few weeks. Word traveled fast.

I have never heard of that happening and I can guarantee you my city is more multicultural than yours.
I'm not trying to start a fight, maybe multiculturalism doesn't work in America because the ratios are too fucky.

im a spicnot a nignog
leaf fucker

broken window theory user

Chevy cavalier shitbox detected

spicy nignog ! ! ! !

Don't park in shitty places walk if you have to

>one morning find one of my car windows smashed
>stereo still intact but a bunch of weak scratches around it
>only things missing were a tin of altoids and an air freshener

I'm still not sure what to make of it

>husband?!
what was all that 1 in a million talk

but seriously, has your neighborhood always had that issue (robbery) or because of the hud zoning? The housing prices have recovered, have you considered moving?

I salute you, I'm duly impressed. You're either a respectable gay man or a toptier tits-or-gtfo.

go back to /b degenerate. She doesn't need to show you shit.

Had mine broken into as well this weekend, along with my friends. Fucking heroin addicts.

Didn't take anything from mine, only his.

That's not the point.

>broken window theory user
Well voluntarily breaking those windows yourself isn't going to help is it.

it was sarcasm taken to the extreme.

They saw a beta bitch wite cuck walk out of an old accord and decided there and then that they were gonna steal his battery since he'll be too beta to confront them

>niggers crawling all over my alley lot
>steal my spare change and trash my car
>too stupid to pop the hood and remove anything of value

I'm an old grandma so I'm prolly rarer than that.
Town went to shit after hurricane Katrina. Have 2 section 8 rentals on my block now.

I would have shot them dead if I saw them doing that.

Thieves don't look for fights, they want easy prey in which there won't be any resistance or anyone seeing them.

If you where truly pol you would turn in your spic cousin and go back to whatever shit skin country you hail from
Faggot

Blacks Muslims natives and chinks
Going to be a blood bath in the years to come
Sks inna woods ect ect.

>1 in a million
:)~ I meant this movie line m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdNe8u-Jsg

congratulations on the family sweetheart. I'm dealing with a similar situation where I live (rental as a neighbor) . It has improved but I'd never buy near rental apartments again. My friends neighborhood was very peaceful and the voucher programs HUD gave out ruined it. I'm glad you survived Catherina and that you are a strong woman. Bless you

>so cold out my mongrel mutt dog hates being outside besides pissing and shitting
And that dog is an outside dog during rail hail and snow spent all its life out side.
Mexicans wont last.

Screen shotted.

I had an incident where I parked my truck and went to store. Later discover my license plate is missing. No cuck here boyo. I stake out every Walmart and dollar store within a 5 mile radius. 2 weeks later I spot my plate. See negro walking up to vehicle "You got my plate" he gives it back to me. I leave. Mission accomplished.

and this scene (1 million)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLoT5sWOmE

What part of Los Angeles do you live? Or California?

Older cars are the most common targets. Your common criminal is not smart and they are lazy, because people they know or themselves own older cars they know how they work and they note the lack of security systems that new cars have. If a poor nig is stealing a battery from an old car then it looks like he is the owner from a bystander's perspective, but if a greasy shitskin is under the hood of a new benz then it is very obvious that he is commiting a crime

I did it. I'm white.

Multicultural doesnt work in American because immagrant are obsessed with crime like the Irish the Jews the chinks and the Mexicans and blacks
All into the gang culture.