User was right

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821528189625372672

His name is Robert Paulson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptqIZAsB1vI&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
doggyfipznipbaia.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/#2e5aa9fa1b35a03db9ff4a1d149a56e2485905e1
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For those who missed the last thread.

Dig up everything you can on this lawyer. We need to know if he is legit.

Bump.

We need an art fag to see where the light sources are in the Assange Hannity interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptqIZAsB1vI&spfreload=10

bump

already gone, is this the invasion of Sup Forumsand?

So many government shreeeeeeells

If assange was already dead that means Hannity was in on this. What's Hannity's past? Any cia links?

from Assange' POV:
– 1 light bulb (probably not studio spot, because i'd say light scene is really shitty here) at left and above
– Window at right. This window is closer to other guy

t. artfag

Or else they actually have two spots behind each other. And window. Assange hair are lit from behind

Reminder that it was Pamela who killed him

He claims to support Trump now but before he was super neocon and wanted Assange head. I dont know what to think of this.

Bumping for interest.

Fake + Gay

Just KYS already

how would it be a holographic computer Assange when there's real people who have interviewed him in person and can verify he's alive and fine?

Assange was killed by a rogue demon fairy who came to visit him in his dreams and instead of giving him a couple of Bux gave him Periodontal Disease. Fuck off Shills

kek

This only makes me think WIKILEAKS is compromised like we thought for ages.

Why would assange end it all over that dumb tranny sitting in prison? Something isn't right.

to prove in the highest courts that theres nothing wrong with whistleblowing. he wants to set a precedent, but the obama DoJ was corrupt and untrustworthy

The problem with this "Assange is dead" conspiracy theory is that it's impossible to disprove it.

They show you him on TV, and you say that it's CGI trickery.
They should you pictures of him, and you say that it's photoshop.
Even if you actually met him in real life and shook his hand, you would just say that it was just an actor.

No matter what happens, you'll always be able to claim that Wikileaks is compromised and that Assange is dead.

wouldn't that mean him spending the rest of his life in american prison?

The Clinton Foundation is still sloppy as fuck but at least they're pulling some big strings to make this look all pretty.

Because it was CGI, duh

Its not that crazy cause he's been stuck in a basement of the embassy for a decade. They took away his internet too. He's virtuous and fed up of being stuck there. Seems like a logical thing.

Hannity used to be friends with Hal Turner, who was an FBI informant.

The only reason he supports Wikileaks now is because of the damage it did to Hillary.

no, he's confident he'll win. try reading those words again

What about the hannity interview? Is that fake as well?

Not really. He should have gone to the window like he usually did.

Wow it's literally nothing.Things morph dimensions sometimes you clown.

ya but hasn't he broken many us laws that are easily proveable? how can he argue his way out of the fact that he broke laws?

there was a video where his tiny flaky beard moved aswell

So he thinks Prison in the U.S will be better? Still don't understand that logic but maybe you are right.

>he wants to set a precedent, but the obama DoJ was corrupt and untrustworthy

That's what I don't understand, the U.S could hang his ass if they wanted to at this point. It won't set much a precedent but I guess we will see.

I'm not sure he's broken any laws at all.

But I am somewhat confident that he's already dead.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Bro, while I agree it's probably not CGI, that is kind of weird.

>What is editting in post production

You guys are retarded. Stop making the right seem so fucking tinfoil

Him not going to the window is enough for me. Not sure why we should expect less?

Anyone wanna tell me why he wouldn't go to the windows?

This. There are some anons who think he didn't because he would get
>Microwaved by a beam gun
I'm not buying it. There was a millions things he could've done to give proof of life, and did exactly none of them.

I think what you guys are. Issing is that assange is a genius. Like extraordinary genius

He was hacking these since he was young with high level cryptology and maths

I have listened to all his interviews and he is car. Ore well spoken than someone with his background and the manner in which he grew up (constantly uprooted)

He has been a step of multiple states and played them against each other

He knows the risks and understands the legal positions and the actors involved

I think he will win in the end

Best case scenario is he's alive, can't go to window lest he get sniped, and is gambling on a Trump pardon. But if that's the case, he wouldn't have formally made a deal with Obama, just paid twitter service to the idea of it. Has Obama or the DOJ been contacted about this supposed deal?

IMO, there have been too many strange things with too many loose ends to believe that anyway.

Aye

so he wasn't afraid of getting sniped when he went to the window before?
makes ya think

F

intelligence does not guarantee victory, especially when you're up against the kinds of forces that assange is, (or was) fighting.

All you CGI fags:

The CIA is shit, you guys are overrating them way too much.

Look how they got wrecked in Syria, look how they got wrecked in the election etc.

They keep fucking losing.

There's no way they'd be able to pull all this shit off.

If anything: They can exploit the assange dead meme to make possible future whistle blowers stay away from wikileaks because they are scared it's compromised.

You da man A5.

Anything to say about the disruptj20 protests, bill ayers, project vritas, picture of John Podesta there in crowd, Luke Kuhn who apparently was in the picture of the Columbia heights torture room basement?

Any SPECIFIC Soros connections to be aware of there?

Will anything big go down Jan. 20th that you are aware of? Known involvement of any DNC members or pizza ring associates?

You act like they actually got wrecked and it's not part of a bigger plan.

Like I said, I don't believe my own best case scenario. Maybe he's alive but in custody away from the embassy and gambling on a pardon. But I don't even believe that.

bump

Fake and incredibly gay.

Why do Sup Forumstards still believe the "Assange is dead and everything you read, see and hear about him is all CGI and make-believe" meme?

I guess this this explains why Sup Forums has the third lowest average IQ of all boards on this website.

>HE WANTED US TO CAPTURE HIM. HE WANTED US TO ACCESS HIS COMPUTER

>LET'S JUST PLUG THIS ELITE HACKER'S LAPTOP DIRECTLY INTO OUR SYSTEM.

They always threaten the POTUS and family.

MUH CIA IS PERFECT

ANY TIME THEY WRECKED IT'S CAUSE THEY PLANNED TO DO ALL ALONG

CIA AGENTS AND SOROS NEVER TAKE A SHIT EITHER

CIA is just another over budget behind on scheduel inefficient goverment shithole Agency.

Assange is tired of living in that embassy as will try to clear his name in a room of court.

He will win too.

If he's not walking up to the window at the moment there's probably a reason.

Fucking phoneposters

Standard CIA operating budget plans.
Before people accepted Trump's kosherdom, it was well known of everything fromt eh golden triangles to the literal plans to coup at the drop of the hat the US and move on.

They're all in on it. Anybody who meets him irl is a shill, user.

>real time CG

Let me guess, hollywood's billion dollar uncanny valley bullshit is intentionally noticeable so that the gov't can make people believe CGI people are real people

Here's some better logic. If Hollywood can't do it, then the CIA can't do it.

>Trump and his family involved

Bullshit

>why do you fall for this meme
>I guess that explains this other meme
your flag won't spare you
you're a dumb cunt

This is proof Assange is already dead, and CGI'd in recent interview.

I buried Paul.

Was that poll done by the same folks who said we were fucking retarded and couldn't meme a man into the White House?

Sup Forums is not "the right."

I like when they point to this and say it was done for editing purposes.. in the middle of his sentence??

Hollywood hasn't been doing uncanny valley shit for years now.
Its the same as with Apple's upscaling in facetime, take a better pic than what is from the camera, then use a worse camera and pic to match by algorithm the better pic.
Not hard to implement, very long term to do.

what the actual fuck?

you're retarded

You're forgetting advanced technology from the interdimensional alien overlords who pull the strings. Adobe let's you edit voice audio by editing text already. What kind of secret tech do you think our government has?

What "deal" did Assange make?

I just saw the Manning shit literally 1 min ago and came here first. This is exactly what I told my wife the say I heard he said he would agree to extradition. He's been gone and this is the perfect scenario to cover up the fact they have had him since Oct. 17. Get to finding the keys for insurance files now. Tell everyone you know

it had nothing to do with that larping faggot

idk if this thing is even useful. wtf is this?

what movie?

He would sacrifice himself to end avatarfags.

Real time CGI has been revealed already.

heres a better theory.

we're being maniuplated into viralising this as a psy-op based on manipulating Sup Forums.

Assange may actually be dead, but if he's not and wikileaks is comprimised then they could have made the tweet and now use it as an excuse to "raid" the embassy and get assange without actually "raiding" the embassy, thus no international incident.

it could also just be that the real assange is now imprisoned there and they're expediting him now with the world thinking they have his consent.

Do you see whats going on here?

Not suppose to post that. Good luck user

D-did Sup Forums not believe real-time face capture and reenactment existed?

beat me to it

>CGI is easy

GUYS WE ARE FINDING FUCKING GPG FILES IN THE BLOCKCHAINZ
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
doggyfipznipbaia.onion convo name outerheaven

Video link or bullshit

who's we

These look extremely obvious even at the small resolution the video frames are in. Assange had his usual mannerisms, speech, facial expressions, his mouth didn't stretch open twice as wide as it should or anything dumb like that.

proof that assange is possessed by ghosts

Was getting caught part of this big guy's plan all along?

How about I end you if you don't answer my question fucker?

THIS
Also, I heard there was pictures of someone being taken from the embassy, does anyone have anything from the day he was taken?

It's pretty obvious in the Hannity interview that where Assange is looking during the close up shots, is not where Hannity is sitting in the wide shots. All the blocking is off.

oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/#2e5aa9fa1b35a03db9ff4a1d149a56e2485905e1

If you think Ecuador is the only embassy or tenant in that building, you're naive as fuck.

Don't forget the voice can efficiently be faked as well now.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

@ 18:46

around 18:50

anyone want to help me find a still shot? I need a segment where both of the guys are not moving at all. can see the pulse better that way.

His left eye (viewers pov) goes wonky as well

You people actually believe this shit?

GOVERNMENT PSYOP SHILLING IN PROGRESS TO DISCREDIT ASSANGE AND WIKILEAKS
>GOVERNMENT PSYOP SHILLING IN PROGRESS TO DISCREDIT ASSANGE AND WIKILEAKS