Taco Bell is going national with fried chicken taco shell

wlox.com/story/34236816/taco-bell-is-going-national-with-fried-chicken-taco-shell

>IRVINE, Calif. (AP) - Taco Bell plans to go nationwide this month with its latest concoction: a taco with a shell made entirely out of fried chicken.

>Taco Bell says the shell of the Naked Chicken Chalupa is made up of all-white seasoned chicken. The rest of the taco is packed with lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and avocado ranch sauce.

>The fast food chain says the taco tested well in markets in Bakersfield, California, and Kansas City, Missouri, over the past two years.

>It will be available at Taco Bells across the country on Jan. 26.

American culture ladies and gentlemen. Why do Americans have this bizarre craze of putting one junk food inside another junk food and calling it something new. Like putting macaroni and cheese inside Cheetos, or hot dogs inside a pizza crust, or Doritos inside a taco shell.

Now Taco Bell is making an entire tortilla made of chicken. American food culture is so bizarre and twisted. Its like this is a parody of Tex-Mex cuisine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31JNEVHZxO8
fns.usda.gov/wic/women-infants-and-children-wic
youtube.com/watch?v=SzMfCuJSCWg
wlox.com/story/34236816/taco-bell-is-going-national-with-fried-chicken-taco-shell
youtube.com/watch?v=lsC3ni7A88M
youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

related

youtube.com/watch?v=31JNEVHZxO8

Because Freedom, you damn filthy pinko comie scum.

Because this is what retarded obese amerisharts "need", something "new" to stuff in their fat mouth, otherwise they might realize they live on foodstamps and their life isn't going anywhere.

lol my state is passing legislation to take "junk food" type stuff off food stamps, like soda and snacky cakes and shit. Gonna be a huge shit fit thrown by the gib me dat population imo, also the state 1/3rd of it is classified obese. What a time to be alive lads.

Nine days.

Sounds unhealthy at first glance, but it could actually be a good paleo option.

Can't wait!

IT'S HAPPENING!

>one junk food inside another junk food
They're putting a salad inside of junk food

dont you dare forget about the doubledown, the sandiwch where the chicken patties were the buns

Truly the apex of our culture

God bless the USA

>Why do Americans have this bizarre craze of putting one junk food inside another junk food and calling it something new
niggers, spics, and stoners

>Its like this is a parody of Tex-Mex cuisine.
That's what Taco Bell has always been and it's great.

They fucking should. If you're so poor you need state assistance for food, you shouldn't be throwing it away at fried bullshit. I know people will complain that 'wahhh cooking takes time', fuck them, it's way cheaper to make a large meal that will last 3-4 days than buying over priced chemical shit.

This is honestly what specialization and speculative capitalism gets you.

This is where interest leads. When money is printed from nowhere it immediately loses its value, and great schemes are concocted to preserve the integrity of the "Trick". The idea that you're still using money when it's been dead since inflation.

I have not been to the border in awhile. That sounds pretty sweet.

GIBSMEDAT

>not "American culture in a fried-chicken-shell, ladies and gentlemen"
shame

Oh trust me fellow burger I'm behind it 100%. Also do away with EBT Cash options entirely, why the fuck should you have a loophole where worthless layabouts can buy cigarettes and beer with their food stamp money? It's fucking retarded and about time something was done.

Capitalism BTFO
America BTFO
I wish I could revel in your suffering. But this is so atrocious that even I cannot.

This is why they like immigrants and niggers.

They don't question the trick. They think "" and buy it with their welfare dollars, supporting and confirming the system.

the welfare brigade live off fucking frozen tv dinners frozen burritos energy drinks and 48 packs of pepsi. It's killing them which is a plus, but not fast enough, plus they reproduce, so the gib cycle becomes generational and never ends

its literally just a taco

have you noticed its a big ass fried chicken tortilla made of fried chicken?

This is why WIC is the superior option for government sponsored food programs.

fns.usda.gov/wic/women-infants-and-children-wic

Namely, it's highly controlled on what you can get with it, no substitutions

>Truly the apex of our culture

It's the fucking death of your culture you blind retarded.

They're combining the sacred friend chicken with a spic food source. Its a cancerous blight not only on the food industry, but American identity.

I've long since thought we needed to crash the welfare system.

I believe white people need to have large families of 6+ children. All on the dole. Hoarding all the gibsmedats and outcompeting niggers (those monkeys can't even be a father, let alone raise a large family)

Fuck off with your shitty advertising.
I'm especially outraged because we don't have taco bell over here.
Can you mail me one?

I used to be this "yippee kay yay" doofus with US flag shirts running around talking bout 'Merica.

But I realize, it's by far, the most degenerate country on the planet.

I wish their overlords (Kykes) go full throttle with gutting the last remnants of their Holy Parchment aka the cuntstitution, they won't do shit, other than post mad gun memes and such.

Shitty culture, shitty cars, shitty food, shitty roads (lol roads, slabs of straight), shitty melting pot of shitty zombie culture.

TL:DR bunch of flaming faggots.

An American treasure.

How can anyone read this post and NOT want to deport every nigger and spic?

We have to fucking win this war. BREED. TAKE WELFARE.

>Why do Americans have this bizarre craze of putting one junk food inside another junk food and calling it something new.
Companies need something new and vaguely edible to sell and we don't have the technology to synthesize new meats. There's a whole lot you can do to spice up mutton and rice or something else more wholesome but that's harder to sell frozen in bulk and deep fry.

And on the topic of Taco Bell my mother works for the state finding jobs for the unemployable and she says their food is to prepackaged and processed that it's a great workplace for literal retards because it's so hard to fuck up.

Throwing a temper tantrum over food: the post
Well you're clearly autistic, who really cares?

> American Cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=SzMfCuJSCWg

I don't think anyone who like fried chicken or tacos could say with a straight face that this unholy abomination doesn't look fucking delicious.

is taco bell redpilled?

redpill me on taco bell

Unhealthy food is cheaper faggot.

It takes a leaf to have so little understanding of sarcasm.

Oh look a leaf that believes I was serious and thinks he knows dick one about the USA.

Adorable

No it's not you stupid nignog.

>it's another "irrelevant, shitty countries all jump in to channel their jealous rage and self-loathing into cheap shots at America over trivial and inconsequential bullshit" thread

You know what? I personally guarantee it will fucking poison you.

Steak cantina burrito is top flight.

sounds amazing desu

>posting from US flag
>why do Americans
You have to go back.

The best.

Throwing a temper tantrum over X: the post
Well you're clearly autistic, who really cares?

How so? I'd like to hear your hypothesis. By observation, it's a fat fucking taco in a chicken patty. Yes, it obviously isn't good for you, but that isn't the point.

what kind of motherfuckin patty is flat enough to be shaped and formed into a taco

no.... it's something more sinister.

aka its just a taco, except the meat is on the outside

The only good thing about living in Bakersfield is getting all the new shit first.

We had Baja blast months before the rest of you plebs.

>yippe kay yay

I wouldn't say we're the most degenerate. Maybe the biggest net exporter of degeneracy due to overall influence worldwide, but there's basedness in these lands

WHATABURGER TOO!? I'm not even surprised about this one though.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with american fast food. Even the shitty chains have awesome burgers to the shit we have in Euroland. Tacos and based burritos are godly, pizza is delicious af.

Only jelly poorfags hate on the hedonism that is US junk food/fast food.

kys faggots

>mfw I am going to get a burrito first thing in the morning to spite the haters

>taco bell
>spic food source
Taco Bell is more white then you, Ping Ling.

test

whataburger and dairy queen is pretty much all i support

dont think theres a wendys around, or I'd go. chik fli a too

checzk em

It's probably that pink slime stuff McNuggets come from shaped into a taco shell and frozen.

praise kek

Taco Bell does some of the most bizarre shit ever.

Ouija

looks good if it was made with good food and not by reptoid taco bell jews

>wlox.com/story/34236816/taco-bell-is-going-national-with-fried-chicken-taco-shell

We just can't stop winning with the Trump train

If don't like Taco Bell you aren't a real American.

Do you think we can ever get the taco bell chihuahua back

>dairy queen
>owned by Warren Buffett

you cuck

Whatever happened to him?

Chicken meat can be shredded fairly fine and then pressed into a thin patty.

Source: Kitchen worker for 13 years who shreds chicken every day.

The mexishits said it was racist so they had to fire him

mhm

Sometimes I feel ashamed to live in a country responsible for fueling degeneracy around the globe, but then something like this happens and I swell with pride and indigestion.

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

so fried chicken and vegetables?
conveniently held in a shell shape?

I'll give it a shot.

It's nothing less than a revolution in taco engineering.

please PLEASE tell me this is going to hit alaska.

Who the fuck eats taco bell

RIP racist doge

shit.

i knew it was bad news when they had a hannuka special on tv

luckily i called them all atheists and left

where did they even get U shaped chickens?

Funny thing is, that would have gone over much better had it not had bacon or cheese. Had it been white meat chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo, it wouldn't have triggered people so hard.

that guy
>smuggles refugees
>refugees do not pay
>his chimpout becomes public, pretends to be some anti rapefugee hero
>demands money from bulgarian goverment

this is why you are a shithole, still thugworshipping

yeah. it's like the outrage over the double down KFC had

>oh my god it's a double chicken sandwich without the carb-laden bread! The fucking MONSTERS!

Figured you'd say that. No fun allowed.

>in international news the equivalent of 5 Americans were killed in Afghanistan today.

fucking kek'd.

>Why is fun allowed?

well this is Sup Forums btw

Not gonna lie, that looks fuckin spectacular.

that pic
that was the first time i screamed since i was 6

It was delicious but I couldn't finish the whole thing without getting tired.

that fucking thing has to be 3000 calories

>fried chicken

>cheese

>sour cream

why is there so much lettuce and ranch dressing on it? kinda gross amounts

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE MOST BASED INVENTION EVER.

I'm not even fucking kidding.

Like I've gotten bored of all of the food, and I never thought they could do something that I wouldn't expect and then bam, this.

People who don't like fast food BTFO.
This is the future you panzy-ass faggots.

feels like something straight out from these old ads

youtube.com/watch?v=lsC3ni7A88M

Think it would be possible to make a pork skin shell that is pure protein and low sodium? Fill it with fajita meat and habeneros

Will never beat Taco Town

youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg

Everyone eats Taco Bell just like on Demolition Man.