Pewdiepie truly is red-pilled. (Most Red-pilled Video Yet)

This video has confirmed our suspicions, he really IS /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M

at 2:30 - Media focusing on clicks, not news.

at 3:06 - Label's such as racist, anti-Semitic being overused. Also accuses media of hating him because he is white at 3:18.

at 6:40 - STRAIGHT UP SAYS DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AND WHITE POWER IS GOOD. (says in a joking manner, but thats the only way you could say such things, i believe it's a serious message veiled by humour).

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ABmkrD2BXow
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have to be honest, I never much had any respect or even followed him. I have a normie childhood friend, an anime fan and a vidya nerd, who was a hardcore fan on him, and when I saw his stuff, I was not impressed. Kinda annoying with the screaming and loud earrape bursts of making voices and stuff. Also, these normie references and general Ray William Johnson-type behavior or whatever. Completely reddit tier.

But that aside, I can respect him regardless, if he truly did get redpilled and is now a Sup Forums crypto-natsoc who hides his powerlevel and has a plan to subtly redpill his shitty-ass normie tweens over a period of 5 years time and subtly make them all 14/88 over time.

I mean, I have doubts over his redpilledness, but since it's such a mad topic how supposedly woke he is, I am genuinely interested now, and observe the situation. So, does anyone ITT believe he is exhibiting that he is in any way hiding his powerlevel??

Mods need to stop deleting his threads and just let us have a pewdiepie general for a while

HES OUR GUY!

>pewdiepie general
kek

hes really evolved into a tolerable man. mu guess is that he's aging up with his audience

he showed a pic of oniZION
he must be aware of the JQ , the oniZION evalion feud at least

does the ADL know about pewdie?

what we need to do is to get the jews to persecute him report him to the (((SPLC))) and (((ADL))) get jews to persecute him git it to go mainstream then watch the hige backlash from his followers

if we can get jews to be jews he will see our side of it

> 150,000 years
jesus tittyfucking christ

Start making more memes

Example:
>mfw watching Trump's inaguration speech

Horst wessel near the end of his video!!!! That really blew my mind

>edit a video of 2:52 to 3:19 and then 6:37 to 6:57

>add in .gif related
>make that the thumb
>create jewish sounding accounts on youtube and twitter
>nothing over the top like shlomo shekelberg something believable

>email links to ADL telling them how outraced you are

>upload tweet video @ADL and @SPLC @JTA @JDL and other jewish groups

>wait for jews to be jews

>watch pewdie receive the ultimate red pill

with any luck they will shoah his channel

While I am displeased by racism, he has a right to be racist. Black Panthers still exist, so why not the KKK? They both justify violence, which is awful, but no one has tried dismantling them totally because that would infringe free speech. Without free speech (the bad comes with the good. nothing is perfect), we risk becoming a true totalitarian tyranny.

god damn its every day with you shills. i dont want to watch pewdiepie i am not a child! stop advertising his channel whoever you are!

It's the first time I've done it, I promise senpai!

I started watching Pewdiepie just this last year because he changed.

There is only one explanation why his content has such a sudden shift in humor. The only thing that changes a person that quickly is the redpill

I like to study people's behavior because I find human psychology very interesting. everyone who ive seen go from blue to red pill has a major shift in personality, intelligence and humor.

To me its really fucking obvious with Felix

the gamegrumps were sucking him off since Dan joined, how has he reacted to this shit I wonder?
I may have to watch again.

Fuck you NSA/JIDF

Pewdiepie is not redpilled. In the recent H3H3 podcast he stated he was against Brexit and Americans were stupid to vote in Trump. He is pretty liberal from what I've heard but that's no surprise since he comes from Sweden.

guy i am serious we need to make this happen
you know jews will take the bait
this could be huge, imagine it get on (((MSM))) image his channel gets removed for (((hate speech)))
imagine 50 millions subs worth of backlash
delicious

>While I am displeased by racism

pewdiepie... savior of the white race, conqueror of the media and the internet. I like this timeline.

You guys know he's just a Sup Forumstard right

thats the gateway board
we all started there' it's only a matter of time

>pewdiepie is redpilled
Oh Jesus, this thread again.

>implying he isnt

>Hail da Pie
>Hail VICTORY

I remember vividly in one video he mentioned western sweden was better than eastern sweden "now".

and western sweden has less immigrants than eastern sweden

Could be reading into it too much tho

6:15 mark
>But the Indian guys actually wrote , Death to all Jews, which there is something funny about that
>Death to all Jews
>Something funny about that

He has definently become red pilled.

I wasn't convinced at first, but he's dropped WAAAAAAY too many clues that only redpilled people would actually get. In one of his recent videos he did a skit where he used a kazoo to summon an occult being, and he used THE ANTHEM OF NAZI GERMANY as the song being "played" on the kazoo, and the ritual circle included a swastika inside a JEWISH STAR.

I am now 99% convinced he is redpilled. I don't know how got redpilled. Maybe he even came here. It's insane watching his new videos, not a single one goes by without some sort of sneaky hint or truth bomb. I think he's actually trying to desensitize his viewers to Nazi stuff.

I've seen him in a rather positive light ever since he prank'd a quitting of YouTube when he got X amount of subscribers.

Surprised to see he's going political in some way. Even if he doesn't want to, the very act of talking about this is political.

7:34 onwards

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/ABmkrD2BXow

Hes been redpilled since
>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E

i tried to start this thread earlier
REEEEEEEEE
anyway, hail victory!

he's definitely /ourguy/, though he might not realize it. even if it's just satire at the moment, he'll gradually get more redpilled as he keeps doing this stuff, and so will his audience.

Once you open Pandoras jewbox there's no turning back until you realize the Axis were likely the good guy that lost WW2

>he'll gradually get more redpilled as he keeps doing this stuff, and so will his audience.
He just claimed he was stopping those types of jokes because it's too much trouble.

>6:38

He's screaming out to be used for drops in TRS podcasts.

He knows what he's doing.

>when you realized pewdiepie was /ourguy/ from his first hints of being redpilled back in July
>watching the rest of Sup Forums play catchup

>I like to study people's behavior because I find human psychology very interesting. everyone who ive seen go from blue to red pill has a major shift in personality, intelligence and humor.
>intelligence
Fucking retarded detected. I hate people who LARP as knowledgeable about subjects they know nothing about almost as much as I hate niggers.

>He's screaming out to be used for drops in TRS podcasts.
Kek
Holy fuck it's a real TRS shill and I thought all those 8gagers was full of shit.
Makes sense you like one e-cuck you like them all don't you.

>trs podcasts
i have bad news for you user

>I remember vividly in one video he mentioned western sweden was better than eastern sweden "now".
kek, this is a subtle redpill there, that's brilliant

interesting, I should plan to watch few of his stuff and make a counting of those clues in that case then.

I think the point is he's mostly a normie but he makes youtubes about vidya and shit, so he has cross-appeal with normies and people like us.

He's being red-pilled, so certain things probably haven't clicked with him.

You know what to do Sup Forums

Needs another "before Sup Forums, after Sup Forums" edit.

somebody just fucking edit all the redpilled parts of the videos together already. I don't care so I'm not going to do it, but OP YOU SHOULD DO IT. IF YOU LOVE SUCKING PEWDIE COCK SO BADLY THEN EDIT ALL THE NAZI PARTS OF HIS VIDEOS INTO A COMPILATION AND POST IT HERE.

DO IT

DO IT

WTF it's not in HD.

>claimed
Did you subscribe to him so that he would quit?

WTF is TRS?

Kek
I didn't, I don't have social media accounts,user.

I assume their usage of the term intelligence is not actual. Anything akin to IQ.

They probably mean something like "sensible" from their subjective standpoint.

Or so you claim mate.

So it's neat that he's right leaning obviously.

But in terms of immediate influence, the best thing Pewds can do is direct traffic to some of the more redpilled youtubers like Stefan and The Golden One.

If he finds a funny way to expose them to his audience, he can keep his hands clean and watch the fire rise on its own.

Felix i know you're here.

>Or so you claim mate.
Yep, no way to prove that and don't really give a fuck to try.
But If you watched the video in OP's post you would have heard him state the comment you greentext in my post.
He literally just said in the video in OP that he was going to stop making "those" type of jokes.

Normally I'd be with you but

I like to study people's behavior because I find human psychology very interesting. everyone who ive seen go from blue to red pill has a major shift in personality, intelligence and humor.
as a whole is some serious LARPy shit that indicates the poster is incredibly ignorant and obnoxious.

>expose them to his audience
wut is english lol i meant
>expose his audience to them

Forgot my meme arrow.

>I like to study people's behavior because I find human psychology very interesting. everyone who ive seen go from blue to red pill has a major shift in personality, intelligence and humor.

This is my favorite meme.

>He is pretty liberal

this unfortunately, best case scenario he goes PJW and is a pure muh classical liberal muh free speech

he is really into virtue signaling how much he cares about fags and is against racism, he is a swede living in a gay part of London with a immigrant gf so what did you expect kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

How haven't I seen this. What the fuck. This whole video. The Evangellion 'Projekt Hitler' opening/closer could be a pol meme. Hitler flashing as scene changes the whole vid. And the Jews ---t Die is only flashed for a spit second like its just a hidden clue. I'm 100% sure now he's one of us.

I actually enjoy listening to this guy when he isn't screeching like a retard. Hope he does more stuff like this, where he just talks about what's going on.

We get it, you post on Sup Forums
But this is becoming obnoxious

when the first threads came up on Sup Forums i was very sceptical since i didn't know pewdiepie's content and thought he was just doing normie stuff.
But in the last few months there have been some "clues" and i no longer doubt it that he browses Sup Forums. He got a lot of free time on his hands, he reads comments and wants to understand his audience/community, it was just a question of time until he would stumble upon Sup Forums or Sup Forums-tier material.
actually i think many youtubers are redpilled (RedLetterMedia, FilthyFrank, SovietWomble [gaming]) but hide their power level. Youtubers spend a shitton of time on the internet, they'll hear/read about Sup Forums sooner or later.

I wish the media good luck calling out pewdiepie for being a nazi, totally will turn his audience away cause there is no chance you'll check out nationalism after you learn your favourite youtuber is a nazi as well....

Felix if you read this, thank you. Hail Victory.

How is it "LARPy" to have a fucking interest? I like psychology so naturally look into and research Psychology shit

And the ending is just a still frame of 'FEMINISTS are RAPISTS' for almost two min. I'm dying.

you realize there is a lot of organic overlap between people who like TRS and Sup Forums right?

stop being so autistic

>there is a lot of organic overlap
Kek
Fuck no.
Most of there shit is stolen from the chans and that is not organic they literally promote their shit here.

Stop being such a good goyim.

He's trying to be edgy for views and you're eating it up.

MODS DELETE THESE THREADS

>LITERALLY SAYS HE DOESNT BELIEVE ANYTHING IN THE OP

STOP SHILLING THIS FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

Dear God. The Jews part isn't in the original, Pewdiepie _ _ _ t have added it.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

>i just watch the philip defranco show!
>this is ridiculous!! omg!!!
>time to post on Sup Forums about it!!!
>That'll show MSM!!!! Fuck Shillary!

I know what he claimed. My point is I don't trust him to stick to his word. Chances are he'll make some more jokes that people find offensive anyway.

Yeah it does sound like bollix.

I'd love to host a popular site like Sup Forums and ban everyone who speaks negatively of free-speech. For the hypocritical lulz.

>RLM
>Red (Pilled) Letter Media
If only that fat bearded fuck and Jay grew some balls.

There is nothing red pilled about a childish faggot who screams and plays video games all day. You should be ashamed of yourself for even starting this thread op.

He said there's something funny about saying "death to all jews"

lol dude chill out, pol is at least 50% shills at all time

just look at same pasta every day, just sit back and watch it burn like the rest of us, there are other places to go for more serious stuff

Well you obviously don't know shit about it since what you're saying is absolutely retarded.

Seriously WTF is TRS?

this is kinda interesting, thanks for sharing, I should definitely look up more about those clues in his vids and counting them up to post on Sup Forums, even tho I don't watch the guy at all like I said in the post you replied to

Fuck niggers

MAGA

I have almost never seen a thread on the Shoah or anything, maybe 2 times, and both times people went nuts attacking them

thats why I didn't even know about them until very recently

If anything they deserve to get shilled on here more, Fash the Nation is (was) fantasic

A kike ran site.
They don't do it for free.

>pol is only place one can "browse" for politically incorrect content
>I know cause jokes and stuff, I read deep into it
>I watch pewdiepie and the rest to find it out

hahahahaha

>If anything they deserve to get shilled on here
I already figured that was your stance TRS shill.
Cap some more "New" material for them while you're here.

>checked

it stands for Totally Radical Semites

god i love this guy

im not part of their secret little club

Ive been a Sup Forumsack for 3 years, found about about TRS in Novemeber last year

its very weird that you are spazzing out about a WN meme padcast that is openly redpilled on the JQ

focus your butthurt rage on people who are actually subversive like fag Milo or Thernovitch

The RIght Stuff . biz

Basically a Podcast network and forum. Lots of good content there. It's literally just Sup Forums users who make podcasts.

This guy is just a paranoid lunatic that can't even imagine that a far-right podcast network that gets 100,000 listeners could possibly have user overlap with Sup Forums. How fucking insane are you? And even if there was a organized shill effort from the Top levels of TRS (there wasn't), who cares?

>In the recent H3H3 podcast he stated he was against Brexit and Americans were stupid to vote in Trump.

He has to say stuff like that to save face with his normie audience.

Boy you can really smell the Reddit these days.

Hahaah, oh wow this thread is too much

fucking cancer is done here boys, we are swimming in sea of pewdiepie-nazis, i'm fucking done man, just go

Those people are necessary to convert normies to The_Donald level civic nationalism. From there they can discover the JQ. Milo is a gay kike, I know, but he serves a very useful purpose to the movement. You're not going to instantly turn normies into full fascists. Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Cernovich, and other alt-lite figures are not our primary enemy. Focus on the Jew world order.

Bullshit.

I'll subvert you you mother fucking shit bag.

I want in on this god damned topic. What is JQ what is TRS what is a pAdcast? Who's Thernovitch?

Thank (YOU)

>its very weird that you are spazzing out about a WN meme padcast that is openly redpilled on the JQ
>focus your butthurt rage on people who are actually subversive like fag Milo or Thernovitch
Kek
Posts this about a fat spics website who is married too a "Muh Diversty" kike and has a half nigger faggot brother.
>but that's not subversive user they just need those shekels
Sure TRS shill.
>And even if there was a organized shill effort from the Top levels of TRS (there wasn't)
Prove this?
How those shekel drives going TRS?

>WN meme padcas
Only thing post that was true it's a memecast who steal memes from the chans.

>Mods need to stop deleting his threads and just let us have a pewdiepie general for a while

Good job mods

This crap is irrelevant cancer about fucking youtube 'celebrities'

this.

Remember to take the red pill for stop being a faggot

I find his videos to be annoying but as a person he's a very smart and competent guy.

He crazy