Van Jones On Prison Reform

What do you think, Sup Forums? Is he right?

teamcoco.com/video/van-jones-on-prison-reform?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjkxMjB9

Something tells me university students generally aren't committing more crimes than just buying and consuming drugs, whereas that's an attractive lifestyle to some black kid who listens to his gangster rap idols rap and sing about the same shit.

Big shocker: White university students don't commit violent crimes in order to support their drug habits. I swear, niggers and logic. Always looking for something, someone to blame for their own acts.

I like how he left out the violence and murder in the black community.

I support throwing drug users in jail regardless of race.

Those White kids weren't doing them on the street and are not involved in violent crime

>non of those kids went to prison
Probably because they didn't steal guns and post about it on their kikebook when they shot dat nicca dat scuff dey snikka

Kill your local drug dealer

Thats affirmative action for ya.

Yeah but Yale isn't Chicago nigguha

Cops don't waste their time kicking in the doors of drug users, they kick in the doors of drug dealers.

i.e. Niggers

this

So...being non-violent makes degenerate drug use okay...?

Victimless crimes are investigated with less vigor. Always have, always will.
Grow up and read a book.

Yeah with that critical thinking no way he got in by his own merit.

Kill your local package store owner

>So...being non-violent makes degenerate drug use okay...?
No but tends to make the cops less likely to kick ass and chew bubble gum

Shocking that people in a University wouldn't get arrested for drugs back then, but now get arrested for hurting someone's feelings.

yes, victimless crimes are not as bad as violent crimes

Depends on the drug.

I think there's an argument to be made for peaceful and responsible recreational use of substances.

Kids at Yale aren't robbing anybody for drug money.

you aint even wrong

Maybe if nigs would smoke grass in the privacy and discretion of their own homes instead of walking down the street with a lit joint they wouldn't be arrested in such high numbers. I remember in college how mj would only be smoked very discreetly. If only nigs would take the lesson.

Oh also it's highly indicative of the RAT nature of the black community

Nigga's will sell you out on the drop of a dime if they feel threatened

Why didn't he call the cops on any of them?

Hint, it was probably because he was the one doing them.

No, being non-violent means cops are less likely to kick down your doors and arrest you.

Drug charges are a tool for the law to put away violent niggers preemptively, before they get to commit all sorts of heinous shit. Cops have the data, they know who's doing the majority of rapes, robberies and murders.

Is it racist? Yes but it is also justified with regards to the mindless violence of that community.

So...what I'm getting from the replies ITT is that it's okay to do drugs so long as it's non-violent? How about selling drugs non-violently?

The term "victimless" is used a few times, even. What about the families? What about our taxpayer dollars?

I, for one, hate that there are so many of us whites who let shit like this slide. White isn't always right! This kind of shit is exactly why the black community accuses us of having white privilege over them.

Wrong is wrong! Where is our sense of accountability?

He is right. Too many drug users in universities are going unpunished, we need to crack down on these degenerates.

>Cops have the data
Exactly this. As somebody with a cop buddy who has allowed me to ride with him, the cops know exactly what they're looking for. If you want a gritty look at the real world you should ride around with a cop for one night.

I believe you!

100% this.

Yes because they aren't violent, gang, criminals.

>What about the families?
If they're not junkies, why would their families be suffering?

>What about our taxpayer dollars?
Again, if they're not junkies and just doing it recreationally, why does it matter?

>White isn't always right!
Get the fuck out, nigger.

For the most part rich white males just get DUI's and do misdemeanor shit like vandalism and trespassing. Poor black males straight up shoot and stab people.

That's why there's a discrepancy in police attitudes.

I'm a white male who observed (and took part in) a fair amount of behavior Sup Forums would consider "degenerate". The worst things that ever happened were a few fistfights and some broken furniture/windows.

Meanwhile, across town in the 'hood people where getting put in comas and killed.

How many homicides occurred at Yale while he was there? How many homicides occured at high schools in Chicago during the same time period?

College students smoking weed in their frat house or taking Ritalin for finals week isn't the same as hoodrat niggers raping and murdering some 82 year-old woman to get the $47 in her purse to buy more crack. Van Jones is smart enough to know this. He is knowingly making a false equivalence and playing the race card.

Why did his parents name him after a type of car or small bus?

>THIS WAS A WHITELASH, PLAIN AND SIMPLE
>now let me go back to my white wife

>Yale doesn't have a huge drug-related murder problem
rallty madme thnik

Does he not realize those same white Yale students vote Democrat as well?

he is not wrong, drugs are no the issue. The issue is crime which infringes on the rights of others. They are either caused by economics or are influenced by genetics. Regardless of the socioeconomic cause we need to address those problems that are harming others, not if some guy wants to toke up.

Legalize and regulate, remove the power of the criminal organizations, focus on real crime

check'd
kek'd
rek'd

I never partook but I can confirm his supposition. Yale is a den of drug use, especially cocaine. Made me sick seeing so many young bright minds be warped by those drugs. The ideologies of cultural Marxism taught at Yale arguably were more damaging though...

So which is it? Are the cops chasing street thugs because of violence? Or because of drugs?

If violence is what causes more blacks to be arrested for crime, then where do drugs fit in the picture? I think that's Van Jones's point: If cops were just as vigilant to stop DRUG CRIMES, then whites would be more likely per capita to be arrested for drug use.

Hmm, really makes you think

if you think the only drug dealers are black youre a turbo tard

van jones is /ourguy/

he spends every day driving white voters out of the democrat party

he should run for president

>What do you think, Sup Forums? Is he right?

Doesn't Yale have a 50% cut off for White applicants?

I wanted to make my head look bigger and the easiest way to do this was to make my glasses smaller

>black professional
>treats his white wife with respect
>"normal" by every sense of the word
>Sup Forums still does not approve

Dealing drugs is riskier than using drugs.

>token black man on news network
>screams that whitey is bad
>goes back home to white wife
>Sup Forums does not approve for many reasons, beyond the obvious

really activates my almonds

I dont give a single fuck what some white ivy league students do in their free time, they aren't a threat to society like violent niggers.

Das it Mane, this is a nigger hate thread now.

Most retarded statement of tonight. Congrats.

>the cops never bust down their door
Cops dont bust down doors of users, they bust down doors of dealers. And if niggers werent so dumb and constantly sell crack to undercover cops they would be spending alot less time in jail.

I wonder what Van Jones' neighbourhood looks like. I bet it's very "white" and "upper-class". Yea, those are the same kids who were consuming all those drugs you are complaining about. Guess what, victimless, non-violent crimes have always and will always be pursued less than the opposite.

I actually like and respect Van Jones. He's a well spoken, intelligent and smart man. I wish more black people were like Van Jones, it would help this country a lot. At the same time:
> He is knowingly making a false equivalence and playing the race card.

Which is a quality about him I fucking hate.

Truly

this was

A Whitelash

>cops don't kick in doors of nonviolent users
>cops kick in doors of violent dealers
>RACISM

so its a nigger problem and not a drug problem?

>white drug users don't get arrested
>black ones do

I don't really see a problem here. You belong to an inferior race and should be treated as such until your people are exterminated from the face of the Earth as we compete for resources. It's really not that hard.

Obama went to Harvard, not Yale

he's strawmanning his argument but he is right about how the court system abuses the people who come through it. people taking pleas when they are innocent is far too common. he's right that only 3% of cases ever go to trial, all the courts want in that guilty plea and they will put the boot of america to your neck until they get it, because they need to keep themselves having a job and guaranteeing occupancy in prisons and jails. it's disgusting.

What about crime at Yale, Van??? Did you see a lot of that go unpunished as well???

His literal argument is its not fair black people arent sophisticated enough to keep it on the dl

Number of murders at Yale in history
>1
Number of murders in the ghettos of New Orleans in 2016
>Over 100

Why would you prioritize Yale over the fucking ghetto?

well educated young men wont go rob a fucking gas station and kidnap whitey after a toke

>in history
I meant in the past decade but the point still stands.

No ones saying we'll spare the white spawn of yuppies on Degeneracy's day of reckoning. So we lose a few otherwise bright kids. Society will still function, and they'll serve as a lesson to the remaining brain trust who are smart enough not to impede their talent in any unnecessary way.

Yale students don't murder one another, murder innocent people and destroy neighborhoods and communities. That's the difference.

Duterte pls

Thanks for the input Emperor Evident

Students at Yale also don't sub-sequentially shoot and murder and rob each other on a daily basis.

Some rich fuckers at Yale snorting coke off a drunk co-ed's ass doesn't absolutely destroy a community as does a crack/meth slinging and murdering drug dealer.

I WISH the black community was ONLY drug users. No robbery. No murder. No other crimes, just drugs.

Let's say I'm the police chief.

I can send my officers to patrol around a part of the city that has murder, robbery, rape, vandalism, drug use, rampant gang control and burglary.

Or I can send my officers to a university where there's 20 year old kids smoking pot and snorting coke.

What in the world should I do?

Those people aren't slinging on the streets and running operations, that's why.

Fuck van jones, just another faggot who was born into enough money to go to a top tier school and get an easy road. I could rebute him all day, he just knows what to say to the crowd. He knows how to butter people up.

That's a red herring. The black community will be stormed because of the purported violence. If that's the case, then it isn't really about the drugs, then, is it?

see

I opened the dictionary and looked up the word:

NIGGER

And it was just a picture of Van Jones.