Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13JkE7MZ8IS
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Here's the thing

>100s of threads full of infighting over this
>daily shoah back to normal by the end of the week

good, i never gave a shit about all the drama. shame about FTN though.

Long live Kike Enoch

Hopefully they'll be back up soon. They never said gg no re

I'm pretty sure Jazzhands said they were going dark until this blows over, they plan on being back.

What happened with them?

Jazzhands was outed a couple of days ago.

vocaroo.com/i/s13JkE7MZ8IS

> tfw 8pol shills finally left and Sup Forums is having a normal thread about TRS at last

I was gassing my wife's Jew pussy for 10 years straight! Now for D' nations goys!

huh?

Cripplechanner pranked called a number(to compare voices) the insider provided. His name is Josh Brockfeld.

> normal thread about TRS

Why do you keep making these? counter-counter signal Antifa doxxed his private information. The spergs found out he had a Jewish wife. There's no good way to spin this. I will listen to what he has to say, but I won't be laffin at his ebin Jew jokes

night and day, isn't it?

Can someone post the pics of bulbs and Sven?

>Why do you keep making these?

wut.

I have not made a single TRS thread ever m8, I am not even defending Enoch

all I am saying is that it is refreshing not to see idiots posting "hurr durr TRS shill" over and over

>Sven

>Le epic you hit my car prank XDDD

Doesn't sound anything like him.

He is seperating from his wife apparently

can anyone explain to me why 8pol wanna dox Fash the Nation?

Because they've been subverted by antifa. Those going along with it are just useful retards.

they are the most rabidly paranoid autists out there with no sense of reality

Yeah, but it'll be pretty funny if shitchan trolls some random Jew though.

Autism basically.

He need dem monies donations

>This is supposed to sound like jazzhands
???

Mike Enoch and Sven are recording the next audio release right now.

They're getting bamboozled
its mostly just antifa now anyways, but the fools who did help them at some point should honestly kill themselves.

>can anyone explain to me why 8pol wanna dox Fash the Nation?

Jews have subverted 8ch. The idiots of 8ch fell for the Jew D&C and went on an attack for them. There are Jews on 8ch openly talking about that.

> tfw Counter Currents is being DoSed right now

>they took down greg's beautiful prose over anglin's shithole

i'm not surprised at all. at this point his only options are staying with trs or killing himself, so he's obviously going to stay with trs

This will make the show funnier for me.I don't think I'll be able to contain myself if he says ANYTHING about jewish subversion. And if he says one more thing about being in shape my sides will probably hit hyperspeed.
And since they shut down the forum I can now use some of my twitter trash to counter-signal every fucking podcast. It'd be magical.

they've been subverted by the logic "x isn't real nat-soc!"

If that's actually Sven he's a good looking lad.

Here's the thing. Doxxing members of a subversive movement and creating infighting is COINTEL 101. So honestly I'm glad he's staying. It's a nice big FUCK YOU to the feds.

At the same time if his wife really is the tranny loving jew and he's the obese numale people claim then he does have plenty to answer for. If he wants to stay and keep the servers up and collect IT shekels then fine but his words are hollow and he should no longer be a literal voice.

Not to mention the gay black half-brother

Yeah let's shit on him over things he can't control. Fuck off back to antifachan fag.

Remember not to purity spiral.

Actually, I'm a fan of the show. And I don't care as well.

I have a mullato half-sister courtesy of my father's jungle fever.

Anyone know what happened to Ghoul? Heard rumours he gave info to escape ANTIFA but sounds like bullshit
Hail victory

He has talked about his shitlib family and his adopted black brother many times. This is only shocking to people who have never listened but are pretending to be long term fans.

He has beady Slav untermensch eyes.

FACT:
JEWS HAVE A PLACE IN OUR MOVEMENT

I'm well aware of the shitlib senpai. But he never mentioned an adopted black brother.

Was his mother confirmed to be a kike

FACT:
JEWS CAN BE BASED

Pretty much. The 8/pol/ autists are chimping out right now, I'm sure they will be here shortly.

Not but Idiots went with "hur dur German name = Jew)

I can't remember the name but it was a highly Jewish German name.

Pretty crazy huh

Anyway I still feel pretty betrayed by Mike, and I stand by the fact that he's a LARPing faggot.
But i'll give him a chance to explain himself.
He's paid pretty dearly for this so he deserves a chance.

Its not

Not sure, but it turns out his mother is currently married to a woman.

Because 8pol have gone off the deep end and they think anyone who isnt a full on Crusader LarpNazi is a Jew.
They were accidentally right about Mike's wife.

Geissner.

>the pain in his eyes

CHAD NATIONALISM

Well his whole family disowned him so I doubt that matters now
He clearly wasnt a leftist jewish psyop, he's just a beta cuck living in NYC.

Not sure, but it turns out his mother is currently married to a woman.

They still havent explained that

Good, now TRS is right at home.
With that said, please stay in cuckchan and never leave it.

Ghoul is gone senpai.
Morrakiu told me.

And that doesn't at all raise alarm to you?

Also no, he didnt give info.
He got two Antifa niggers kicked out of uni and apparently shot someone trespassing on his property. Kek

((((accident))))
Come man PHRASING!

Why would his wife divorce him for this tho? She was fully aware of the show, so what changed?

No joke, dont forget to buy a t-shirt!

Hey i dont fault them, they were right. Thats all on Mike, the fucking race traitor.
But he's already paying for it pretty dearly. Family disowned him, wife divorced him, got fired, and has to move house.

Can't blame Ghoul for that, it's probably what red-pilled him in the first place. It is only natural to be disgusted by homosexuals, especially if your own mother betrays you by marrying a woman

Hope Ghoul and Bulby end up ok desu

He lost his job so no more free shekels for dem programs.

Apparently Mike had no idea about her super cucked youtube channel and her pro-jew shit. I assume they had a fight and now they're separating.

Told you faggots. Giving in and getting demoralized is what they want.
Running away and hiding in the face of adversity, and diversity, is accepting death.

White Nationalism is too big and too important.

>He got two Antifa niggers kicked out of uni and apparently shot someone trespassing on his property

Damn I hope so.

I don't get why ghoul even gave a fuck about doxxing. He was already half way there with his YouTube channel. Seems weird to me.

archives
Michael "fiddle her on the roof" Peinovich
Michael "parting her red seas" Peinovich
Michael "third base with the chosen race" Peinovich
Mike "bagel with lox will mitigate my dox" Peinovich
Mike "keeping the shabbat no matter what" Peinovich

Absolutely based. Is his YouTube channel gone? I can't find it

Ghoul is fine, he just said his family and gf is most important to him than an edgy podcast.

Are you a fucking retard with one of those giant grandpa ear funnels? It doesn't sound anything like him.

Yeah he's totally gone off the radar man, 99% sure he's not comong back.
I miss Bone Zone ;_;

Paranoia. They bitched about TRS 'shilling' on 8pol when people from TRS went to talk about TRS there, then 8pol accused TRS of being kikes and doxxed everyone.

Supposedly this was an antifa D&C, but honestly that gives antifa too much credit. I'd rather just blame 8pol paranoia.

I like a big tent for the American right. They multiply like vermin so opposition to the left needs to keep it's numbers high, even if some of the people are ridiculous and terrible.

god stop posting this

it's not him

Nothing wrong with Jews, user.
They're our friends.
If anything you should support the show more now.

I refuse to believe that. There's no way that they weren't on the same page. She used to hang around with drag queens and was head of a jew organisation chapter that I can't remember the name of.

You know your (((movement))) is fucked when purity is considered bad.

Hey Stormfags,
My name is Mike Enoch, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes purity spirallers who spend every second of their day punching right. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Jewish pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of anime girls.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm the owner of a Fashy media network and get 1 million listeners, and a host of the flagship show which pretty much makes me a celebrity. What podcasts do you host, other than post Hitler speeches to eachother all day on antifachan? I also get six figures, and have a banging hot Jewess (She just pegged me; Shit was SO cash). You are all purity spirallers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Jewess

Watched for the first time today

Remember

The struggle is progress

The face that they are getting doxxed means they are making headway

"Long gone are the days where we would hold a meeting and have no attendees"

Yeah I know man. Dont shoot the messenger.
I will wait and see his response first.

I'd fug desu

Well if he shot some antifa there might be a good reason to lay low for a while desu

>I can't remember the name of.
B'nai B'rith. She was also a diversity officer.

Honestly with the chaos in both TDS and FTN Sven should just do shows with Anglin and Richard Spencer. It's about time alt-right figures brought everything together. Spencer is our public face, Stormer the news source and TRS where they can talk to us unfiltered. Between Two Lampshades last month was a great model.

I really hope he has a good explanation cause I loved tds. I just can't how he can have a valid excuse at this point.

Holy shit I cant get over how civil this thread is
Its almost like we were being raided by newfags and antifa

Really triggers the neurons

The only excuse I cam think of is that he was just after the pussy. Let's be real, she is a few standard deviations high than him on the fuggable scale.

I know, it's almost like (((someone))) went back to their dead board.

Honestly he needs to own it and apologise for being a fucking cuck, and a LARPer.
Then he will earn back trust from time and effort.

That is an ugly, ugly man.