Starting a new political party

im looking into starting a new political party in my state, how do i go about doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good fucking luck, burger.

Your country is a locked in, no-alternatives two-party system

uhhhh

The Democratic Party died we got an election for the second national party coming

in the presidential scene maybe, but theres a lot of independent politicians everywhere in america (ie; bernie sanders)

yeah, you should try to steal votes from dems with a pro white agenda, that can steal their blue collar base

i was thinking about something along the lines of sticking close to the constitution, getting rid of unnecessary regulations and protecting gun rights

Really? Elaborate.

just look at the electoral map, they lost their bastion in the midwest and have been reduced to a bicoastal party

as well looking at a lot of blue states shows that red splotches are starting to sprout up that were light blue last election

democrat party is turning into a regional party

Follow Trump's example

You might want to join your repub party and coopt them

Focus on keeping business and jobs, while stopping drugs

You will fail if you start out with the goal of starting a party. Get involved in local politics first. Perhaps look to run as an independant and then build a party up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)

might have been a one thime ting tho

better not to get cocky, democrats were saying the same until they lost

trump didn't win by so much after all

if he crushes them come 2020 maybe, but its not yet time to think like this

Don't be daft, be LOCAL.

You will never win an election by seig heiling and shouting "SAVE THE WHITE RACE!"

Knock on doors and talk to voters about their concerns, pretty much most of them will be a result of mass immigration, tell them the solution.

OK thank you.

an idea that came to me in a dream went something like this:

run on a platform of pushing a new deal esque reform bill called 'death and taxes', the joke being that they're the only guaranteed parts of life, and the gist of it being that a good government should work to limit them

the first sector 'death' -

stop the drug crises causing excessive death and suffering in america by:

1) empowering drug task forces to crack down on local dealers with impunity
2) giving average citizens training to help save people from overdose
3) work with hospitals and local drug companies to subsidize medicine prices
4) promote local churches to give people an alternative to drug abuse

the second sector 'taxes':

1) reform the tax code to reduce taxation
2) redirect taxpayer money from inefficient social programs towards infrastructure and public works
3) reform welfare so that there is no longer an incentive to stay on it the rest of your life
4) privatize prisons so that the taxpayer no longer is burdened by the needs of criminals

The drug war is a failure, and increasing it won't help.

>ie
It's fucking e.g. you fucking idiot
Learn some basic grammar before you post

by 'crack down' i mean giving drug task forces full discretion and immunity to the law to go full duterte

I think you should just run as a Republican, and subvert the party from within, you'd have a much better chance.

Don't listen to this retard drugs are bad m'kay. But increasing the police state isn't the solution, and I'm not sure about privatizing prisons. You should look at Louisiana State Penn or "Angola" as a successful public prison.

The problem with your "privatization" platform is that it's good for the big man. The people need politicians who are looking out for their interests, and that's what they want. Seriously go Republican, and basically run with Trump's platform. It worked for him.

>privatizing prisons is bad for citizens

>>/infowars/

It depends on the state. We should bring back fusionism.

What state are you located in?
In this shit country all you need to be a federally recognized political party is 250 members, 3 officers of said party and 1 auditor (accountant)
It's pretty easy, I'm trying to bring back NatSoc here.

>promote local churches to give people an alternative to drug abuse

fucking kek
Pople on Sup Forums try so hard to be "conservative" that they have completely lost touch with reality

Imagine being told this when you were a teen, maybe expierimenti8ng with drugs. They would laugh in your face.

You need to get the youth on your side

It creates a conflict of interest. I read an article about a judge sentencing people to prison because he was getting money from the prison. If you are too stupid to think about these things you shouldn't run for office.

the youth arent the ones dying of drug overdoses in my state thank god, so theyre not my primary concern, neither is being a conservative when there is nothing left to conserve. at this point what matters is creating stability in government and getting our society back on track.

you can however get the youth on your side by appealing through their channels of communication, such as memes

the point is that it is ridiculous to think you can stop drug use, especially through "church"

decriminalize all drugs to hurt the gangs and keep innocents out of jail