Screencap Thread

Post informative, witty or entertaining screencaps you have collected.

I need (you)s to survive

There's one screencap I've been looking for for probably months, it's about a Brit talking about why he doesn't like immigrants. It's pretty well written and two or three posts long.

I swear I've seen someone post this exact question before. I am now curious as to the post in question.

Was probably me, I've been asking in every screencap thread.
Was a pretty heartfelt text, especially because it affects all of us in a similar way.

>when some faggot says Sup Forums shares the same views as Islam and should convert

Scary shit going down in the western gook nations

Also this

This one really spoke to me.

...that...those are isolated incidents right?
>Nervouspepe.jpg

I've always figured the same thing. An increasing number of people are just soulless meat robots.

I felt fear reading that.

Its not true right though? No one else has had expeirences like that?

No, test it out for yourself

Don't worry about a thing, user.

All the time. My buddy and I have had the "NPC Theory" on our mind before, we just never named it.

That's the one thing Facebook is useful for though. (spotting the "NPCs"). They are incapable of turning down a friend request on Facebook. Their friend list just keeps growing exponentially, and is full of people they would never have actually interacted with in any meaningful way.

oh god

I don't genuinely believe that some people are literally AIs. But there is a certain absence in the soul of a lot of "normies". It could be from the decline of spirituality and its replacement with mass consumerism and pop science/pop philosophy, the kind of people who say "I'm spiritual but not religious!" which does nothing to address this innate desire that I believe we have, where we want something higher, we need something higher. From a purely pragmatic perspective it keeps us in line but in a more metaphysical sense it gives us a sort of nourishment that we need or else we will descend into madness and decadence i.e. the current state of western Europe and its unapologetic will to self-destruct.

Post incident stories. I want the full redpill. Dont hold back.

ants

I dated this chick once, she always ever talked about the same things... always wanted to go to the same places, do the same things.

She wasn't dumb; she had enough intelligence to function and yet if I ever tried to really get the noodles frying she would just give me this vacant stare, and be all like "teehee, you're weird".

The sex was fun, but so robotic.

During and even long after our relationship, I just had to grab her and start kissing her, and it was sex time. Just like that. Any time I wanted.

But of course she moved on and met someone else, but even now I bet I could just call her up, and still make the sex with her that easily.

sadly I got this from plebit when I got curious about this mgtow shit I have heard off.
it's pretty decent despite comming from that place.

Like what the Canadian said it's about repetition of the same scenarios and conversations over and over.

Though to detract from the NPC theory be self awareness enough to determine if your the weirdo and it's not just everyone else.

I think part of it is that most people lost the art of socialization and visiting with people.

Most people just follow the tropes of conversations and friendships they have learned from popular media.

Perhaps an older user can comment but I'm 24 and I have to interact with younger people and they seem to be hopeless with talking. Honestly as someone who was a "L337 Gamer" as a kid I do think games, phones and other impersonal communications are a part of it. As in they are being programmed to be NPCs

I would glad if anyone could remind me why I saved this stupid shit.

I mean honestly I'm the stereotypical awkward borderline HFA nerd and even I can into conversation.

As can I.

I truly believe that Sup Forums, and Sup Forums specifically, is one of the last bastions of actual conversation. I can't talk to actual people because they're so fucking soulless. Nobody wants to learn something new or talk just for talking's sake. Nobody cares about your opinions, they just want to spout a few shitty lines from the opinion they've been told to follow. A lot of this site is shitty memes and baiting, but I also get a lot of great conversation out of you fags.

Exactly. There's something else going on than just
"Lol she facebuk too much and now she doesn't know how to talk about existentialism"

I still do not fully comprehend this screencap

Me neither, because I can't read it, Hansel

Try this magnifying glass

saw this last night in an evolution debate thread, no one could argue

this explains the lack of replies from the previous thread

thanks for pointing that out, fellow burger

There's always been a lot of talk about echo chambers on Sup Forums, and I think that's the only reason Sup Forums hasn't really become an echo chamber. It comes down to self-awareness. Lefties, Liberals, Cucks, whatever you want to call them, the anti-pol notoriously lack self-awareness, they constantly contradict themselves and never look inwards, they always look for someone else to blame their issues on. The Sup Forums equivalent would be THA JOOS but that's mostly a meme now that the JIDF isn't Sup Forums's biggest boogeyman.

People think that the reason that prevalent ideas on Sup Forums are so homogenous is because of an echo chamber/hivemind, but it seems to me that it's because they are, in a sense, the "right" ideas. Cucked philosophy survives on tumblr and reddit because of censorship, which Sup Forums lacks. By acting as a political and social battleground, Sup Forums has weeded out the nonsense.

If everyone's constantly shitting on each other, the last man (ideology) standing must be the one that can't be shat on. I think the way we can remove hugboxes from the internet would be to remove censorship from the existing hugboxes or create a new social media that could reach more people than Sup Forums ever could and act as a new, better ideological "battlefield".

Has anyone else thought of this?

this JEW was more based than 90% of pol today

me neither bro...me neither...

>Taking random probability and then expecting a certain result.

We are an accident, get over it. that "1" at the end of the 000000000000000000000000.1% chance statement isn't there for no reason.

>747
Yeah for sure mr. airplane.

I noticed it during the election. Because the banter wasn't filtered you had the bernouts, the stormfags and everyone else just at each others throats. And they eventually came to the conclusion that with Hillary locked as the democratic nominee a Trump presidency was the best option, and I myself was originally a bernie shill, but I joined in on the meme warfare and helped make some danke pro trump maymays even though just a few months before I was all like "Fuck Trump."

>saw this last night in an evolution debate thread, no one could argue
ez pz. The universe is fucking huge, so although our existence is one in a gazillion, It had to happen at some point given the universes age and size.

>everyone replies to the bad image
>no one relies to the good image
;_;

I think a part of the self-awareness that the Sup Forums user has is the introspective that occurs when one has always felt odd. Now some of us are fucking weirdos and sonic autismos but I think the average user has a higher IQ than average. Not to speak for everyone but I've always been told that I overthink things when I'm among my peers. Another thing is when I'm told I'm very smart and wise. When all I do is observe and am aware of what goes on around me.

L337?
Also what if thats what happens when a person all but dies?
They cant respond and shit, but the have a heart rate and breath
Yah know what i mean?
(Honestly the next generation is fucked i want to get off this ride)

Odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450 (per Marcel E. Golay; other estimates are even worse)
Odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000 (again, Golay)
Number of atoms in the universe: 10^80
Number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

If this universe were a sim you could run it 10^100 and still not expect to see first life.

If first life was seeded on every habitable planet as early as possible after the Big Bang, NO planet would ever see evolution to the complexity level of a mammal. Habitable zones simply cannot last that long and that's bound by the laws of physics governing stars.

Michael Denton has computed even worse odds than Golay. Randomness cannot account for the genomes we're observing and sequencing.

I can't tell you with certainty that our universe was created. (Though it's starting to look that way from quantum physics. It's starting to look like a sim.) But I can tell you, with mathematical certainty, that life in this universe is not random. Life from some other universe came here, seeded life, and upgraded it multiple times (Cambrian explosion for one).

Randomness plays a part in gene expression and shift. But the evolution we witness is within the bounds of genetic programming. Essentially whatever created us created a genetic search algorithm for adaptation. But that algorithm cannot create entirely new features. Sherpas near Everest have evolved higher tolerance for cold and thin air. But they will never evolve wings to just fucking fly around the mountain ranges no matter how many billions of years pass.

wrong again pal

I believe this.

I see Sup Forums as a meat grinder for ideas. Run your shitty bait through us a few times, and we will either debunk it or it will join the unofficial canon of Sup Forums truth.

Ideas can be freely debated here, and if there is a truth to it, whether statistically, scientifically, or historically, it would stick. We can prove this by the fact that you cannot be banned for what you say. Whereas leftist echochambers rely on banning to censor opinions outside of the board's culture. Here we will just call you cuck or CTR, but thats about it.

The removal of identity helps with this, as at its purest form, your argument and the way you present it is the only thing that exists. No witty post name, no gold, no upvotes, no karma, no post histories, just your argument in the here and now.

I see Sup Forums as a very schizophrenic 3D consciousness. I also see it as a "test" for my ideas and practice my argumentation on here.

I started coming here because people talked about how awful and uncensored it was.

I used to get my bantz on some shitty forum for some computer game in the off topic section, but I just got sick of watching the SJW cuck mods deliberately use their mod power to censor right wingers. (I myself am left on a lot of issues, and it just got really annoying when I would spend 10 minutes typing up a well thought up reply to someone, only to hit submit and see "thread closed")

People act like the lack of censorship here is a bad thing. But it's a good thing.

I did.
I was always kind of asocial. A good friend of my friends, though. In my college days I distanced myself from everyone, often seeing then as shallow robot-like people. They were not friendly, they were like following a set of instructions to get what they wanted. I found that revolting, and I was shocked to see most people acting in the same AI-like way.

They'd keep their static beliefs and behavior. They were not critical, they would never choose a topic beyond their set of clichés and if such a topic ever appeared they would drag the conversation back to something shallow and mundane as if nothing could exist outside their world. It seemed to me that these people were shaped by their surroundings in a really frightening way, especially by the media. As if they were only absorbing information as "code" and thus becoming like puppets with their basic instructions.

What really scared me is that I could code them myself. I made several experiments and was genuinely spooked to see it was not just my impression. Not everyone is like this, but many people are these days. They've become so easy to spot that I just avoid them and find "real" people.
I'm not sure how much of the soul part is true, but there's something fishy going on.

It seems like a LARPer we get a lot off that,user.
Replied hope you're happy.user.

>Odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450 (per Marcel E. Golay; other estimates are even worse)
>Odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000 (again, Golay)
>Number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

Sauce or get out

MUSLIM STABS 5 IN FRANCE mods no bully

/84
kys

GTFOP faggot if anons isn't going to your thread it's shit. Fuck Off.

life is suffering

only that

just google Marcel E. Golay you lazy nigger

>So you're saying there's a chance?
As I said, no matter how far you make that "1" from the initial zero, there is still a chance.
If you take the multiverse theory into account then you can fuck right off with any of your statistics.

faith in a theory is no different than faith in a creator you kike

You know what the ACTUAL odds of us being randomly spawned is? 100 fucking percent, because WE'RE HERE CONTEMPLATING IT. For all those 100 fucking shittillion times it DIDN'T happen, no one was fucking there to observe it. I hate this retarded-ass argument.

OH WELL IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY UNLIKELY SO THEREFORE GOD. It literally only had to happen ONCE in the infinite fucking universe, and it would be a guarantee you'd be there to witness it, because that's part of the goddamn criteria.

cronies and racists always assume others are like them
capitalism has always worked
marxism always leads to crony causing failure and suffering and poverty

Hierarchical or stratified cultures is a signaling point for development and sophistication. the bigger the tombs of the dead the more advanced and stronger a society was.

Agreed. I wish there were more people out there like you, user. I feel like an essential part of me is lacking when I can't have meaningful conversation with other people.

>A lot of this site is shitty memes and baiting, but I also get a lot of great conversation out of you fags.
You would have loved it here back in 2006

you literal retard. The argument is that its so unlikely that it couldn't have possibly happened the way you describe that it did, not that we're not here. Fuck off

power up

Holy Hell Spic user, I feel you completely. I also started looking it as programming when it comes to social interactions. To all anons reading this go meet a new group of people and become an archetype or stereotype. People are always trying to typecast others, ourselves included. If you play a character and act out it, you can be anything in the minds of others.