/mmgo/ Make México Great for Once - "God Save the King" Edition

Thread dedicated for the (attempted) discussion of Mexican politics, meme creation and the pursuit of happiness

>English preferred as Lingua Franca unless it greatly interfieres with the posible interpretation of what you want to say

Last Threads
On the last thread we discussed the possibility of forming an group as a way to have a foundation for a political movement ( ).

Thus this thread will be mostly focused on brainstorming ideas and setting a clear goal and strategy.

Other urls found in this thread:

proceso.com.mx/470164/proponen-legisladores-del-pan-nuevo-leon-abandone-pacto-federal
elnorte.com/aplicacioneslibre/articulo/default.aspx?id=971253&md5=f6c9e76c53cd69546a193cb61e297492&ta=0dfdbac11765226904c16cb9ad1b2efe&po=4
www3.diputados.gob.mx/camara/001_diputados/006_centros_de_estudio/02_centro_de_estudios_de_finanzas_publicas__1/005_indicadores_y_estadisticas/03_estatales/04_recaudacion_de_impuestos_federales_por_entidad_federativa
masnoticias.net/nota.cgi?id=2979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>god save the king
We wuz... ehh... just roll the heads.

>Salinas
>Not the king

You need some history lessons

looks like the Basque flag desu

vete para hispachan , paco

A Politician's speech is very similar to the Basque gibberish

Mexico should dissolve into its separate regions.
there's separatism brewing in the north,and whats happened today in Cancun is going to wake those Maya cucks up.
the country is having a very chaotic year an trump isn't even in office yet.
if amlo wins,i doubt the northern states or any other tax paying states would want to keep up the gibs for central and southern Mexico.
i don't see a future for mexico sadly unless amlo loses and i doubt it as theres like 6 parties dilluting the vote and there will
be several independents too and amlo is going to have support from the unions jumping ship from pri a

>that baldie piece of shit a king
>salinas
>a king
jesus christ, erase your fucing thread, that fucker was a fucking cancer (just as much as AMLO and their chairos are).

>Not calling him a king as a way to describe the way he handed power and as a way to taint his presidency even more
You should know that Mexico (Not New Spain) has had only Emperors, not kings
If Mexico were to dissolve it would be only in two with the possibility of Cancún succeeding for a very short time (Like the whole República de Yucatán business). The South can't survive on its own and the Centrer won't have it easy, their situation would become even worse not that the Center has to give gibs to the south without the North's money

The North would be just chilling, having to drink imported tequila

i think it will happen unless heavy decentralization occurs,letting states handle their affairs with a small federal government.don't understand why there isn't a federalist party in Mexico yet

Its over guys. Gringos have won. The only hope for México is someone that "Makes it great again" or a Dictator.

Separatists groups are not uncommon and are not outside of mainstream politics:
>proceso.com.mx/470164/proponen-legisladores-del-pan-nuevo-leon-abandone-pacto-federal

Even I saw some graffitis in Baja California Norte calling for its independence. But everyone I know seems to be agains it.

Supporters seem to be made mostly of people who do not understand neither politics nor economics, and people who do understand them and have an opinion on it.

On another note

I am going to be a fresa faggot so do not take my word for it. But all the people I know are in the high-medium class and the only thing they want is to be able to work, everyone else who is in a lower social class seem to be, while most good people, the kind that never blames himself for their problems and falls for the "Dude, Fuck the Gov, amiright?". The people I meet come from all social clases and were able to grow, so manny of Mexico's problems come from most people missing what these people have.

The Gringos have being winning since some guy in a wig wrote "We the People" on a piece of parchment

Hi guys, what we ( all north americans ) need is :

-A fair inmigration system, we dont send you shitheads, you dont come here only on spring breaks and you can buy a house/land without all that fucking 50 percent bullshit.

-Easier laws for the 3 of us in the north america hemispshere to make business, investments and stock options, too much red tape for our citizens.

- Enforcing lower crime rates across the usa and mexico areas, canada , well those leafy guys are pretty chill.

How about we do only those 3 things ? It would be pretty sweet.

Dont be an asshole, there ARE hardworking people in the usa and they are only reaping what they sown.

South and Center states leech from the money made in the North. We norteños are upset because we only lose from being part of México.

The truth is , the poorer you are , the easier is for you to imagine a change in the system , whereas a higher class people , want stability in that system .

Neither is correct, in my humble opinion.

Sorry, I forgot to specify that I was only talking about Mexico.

But I do know where it comes from, it can't be possible that all poor people are poor because they don't want to work.

I have lived in a bubble in that case, so I need people to tell me exactly the source of their economical problems, but I have seeing enough from the workers to hold my case at least for a percentage of the population
Is there any solution for that that does not involve fucking the lesser parts of Mexico. Making their spending more efficient seems like a good way to start, but to gain a lot of money you need a lot of money, so a reform may never happen without a good incentive (Could that incentive be the promise of an independent North if the other states fail to fix themselves?)

Who /white/ here?

It would be amazing if we had an union like the EU. Being separate is bullshit, we are not criminals.

>Mexico
>White

a custom union (no free movement of people) could work
we could put tarrifs on china
an let the uk and australia,nz join

Not me, I spend a lot of time outside.
My family is fairly white, but all kids start as pieces of coal and get lighter and lighter the more they have to work inside.
I can confirm this, we (high-ish class) while Criticising the government, want stability. The condition of becoming self-sufficient seems to take away the urge to make things better as not to risk what we have.

Have you ever hears of Hamurabis Code ?

"The strong shall protect the weak"

Lets be honest, if you live in the Big 3 cities in mexico , CDMX, Monterrey and Guadalajara, you dont have ANYTHING to envy ANY fucking city in the world. The problem is that we have an enourmous disparage of wealth , knowlege, infrastructure etc, if we , citizens of those 3 cities/ stats , dont give to our other brothers, well the rest of the country goes to the toilet.

Shit if we didnt apport so much to the union, the big 3 would be first worl tier.

But again, we are mexicans, all of us, so we have to suck it down a bit.

people lose hope that things will change and end up looking for alternatives.
the situation is shit nuevo leon getting one fith of its taxes back is horrible

"The Greater Mexico City has a gross domestic product (GDP) of US$411 billion in 2011, making Mexico City urban agglomeration one of the economically largest metropolitan areas in the world.[18] The city was responsible for generating 15.8% of Mexico's Gross Domestic Product and the metropolitan area accounted for about 22% of total national GDP.[19] As a stand-alone country, in 2013, Mexico City would be the fifth-largest economy in Latin America—five times as large as Costa Rica's and about the same size as Peru's.[20]"

This is from WikiPedias page btw.

The problem in our case is that we have very competent people and africa-tier people in the same country.

People without a proper economical education tend to waste all their money very quickly, so helping them would be like trowing the money away.

The solution, for me, would involve not people directly helping each other but Mexicans helping other Mexicans help themselves; "I will stop buying imported products from big supermarkets hoping that that will give more work for the lower clases" and other things like that. Basically giving opportunities instead of the product of someone else's work

Does anyone have any idea where all the tax money goes? Corruption and all

Mexico has a shit ton of money already and we really have no excuse (unlike countries in smaller and less productive regions) to have so many living like this. We should be SuperPower n' shit but somewhere the money gets wasted on useless programs, hookers and such

Obviously, consuming our own products would be one of the top priorities, but lets be honest, there will always be foreing companies with better products.

I mean , i had a fucking Chrisler that lasted 23 years without a hitch, THAT my friend is a great endorsment for the usa and the people building said product.

We need to do the same in mexico , but regardless , it will take time.

remember that city has all the government agencies all the bureaucrats and embassies ,university military colleges ,even a fund for just being the capital and pretty much everything is based in Mexico city paid by the
federation of course
it still receives more tax money that what it pays

>balkanization is good meme
>dictators are good meme

When I stop seeing this retarded ideas, then, and only then I will have hope for the future of this place.

i totally agree with you but , imagine that east coast AND the west coast did not apported anything to the federal government in the usa. Maybe only Texas would be able to overcome such situation.

It would very hard for the other states in the usa to fill the gap of both coasts , the same problem , in an smaller scale of course happend in mexico.

Sorry for shitty english btw.

We have to start from the bottom up. We can still buy things like American cars and be bro's with our greatest BBF. But for things like Corn and basic products we should be consuming Mexican only.

Then more trends will develop that would make our markets more and more profitable, letting them to expand and other Mexicans to explore new business opportunities. We may need to make it fashionable to use Mexican products.

Maybe some clothing company would appear and start selling modernised traditional wear, giving some sector of the natives access to a lot of markets in México that their stands in front of the cathedral would never be able to reach.

Something like that; a gradual conquista of different markets
>"Democracies are good for unorganized and apathetic countries" meme

why are did threads allowed? nobody gives a fuck about mexico fucking sage

The only good thing about your post are those digits

>>When I stop seeing this retarded ideas
>>retarded ideas
This is Sup Forums, btw, you WILL see a lot of retarded ideas, and i love this site for this.

VPN much?

The problem is that all these goverment leeches dont do shit. I mean, look back at Porfirio Díaz days. He build a strong country because all the power was in his hands. The Revolución only fucked us. Democracy has hurt us most than it has helped.

"A Monarchy only needs one wise person, Democracy needs the majority to be wise"

The problem is finding, setting and protecting such wise person

those states must change or face reality
there is no reason to burden the productive the keep the weak alive
Mexico would grow better if it rewarded the productive members and expected the weak ones to change or else they will just expect the fiscal gibs me dats
even in the usa i dont support the southern states and their gibs
its just my opinion my man

Amigos.

as a /NL/fag whats your stance on our stance of quitting from the Pacto Fiscal?
(all money nuevo leon generates stays in nuevo leon).
Because we give 250 million pesos every year to the nation to sustain states that dont produce shit and only recieve 54 million.

will it go through? will nuevoleon be great again?

Better than a dictatorship. And I understand that I am in a place where people worship Pinochet and Porfirio Díaz, and sometimes even Franco or other meme fags, but in reality, more than 90% of the people living under one live like absolute shit, while the countries themselves never develop. Might as well worship Fidel Castro, which was also a fucking cunt.

I am talking about IRL. Those are pretty mainstream ideas.

>pofirio diaz
>strong country

I know, I know "hurr durr, chairo".

That flag in your pic makes me have feelings that I've never felt before. It makes me want to invade and conquer.

The indios bring us a lot of money in tourism and serve as a cultural glue for us, that makes the more harsh methods impossible to apply

tu puta madre pendejo, tragense mi pasta
esque porque, porque tienen que ser tan egoistas y tener que sobresaltar su presencia, desagradable presencia, no tiene nada de orgulloso ser mexicano, al menos ser un puto corrupto o alguien adinerado que supere el promedio mierda de vida mexicano, pero probablemente ni eso son, asi que porque no mejor hacer lo mas razonable y dejar atras su estupida "identidad nacinal" yo soy mexicano y no me enorgullece nada, por algo todo aqui es anonimo, dejense de mierda y vayanse al puto facebook a chingar que son mexicanos o hacer las tipicas estupideces de estos, haganse el favor a ustedes y a todos, por eso espero que trump gane, porque los idiotas mexicanos siempre estan hablando mierda de los gringos incluso sin saber lo que dicen y nomas alguien famoso(futuro presidente) les dice sus verdades y le hechan su mierda, que decepcionante para la raza humana son

FUCKING BINGO

Yes , i dont think any goverment program or foreing investment will save this country , we, as in WE THE DUDES IN THIS THREAD need to make our own companies , our own products , and make them better , cheaper than foreing companies , is in OUR hands , not some fucking partido politico (political party) or some "magical dude" (i am looking at you AMLO) or foreing intervation. Leike they said in the HBO series the wire :

"This is Baltimore, the old gods dont come in here"

Well, lets apply that to us, shall we ?

Pls start in your east

There was a long time my friend , that being "American" (USA citizen) was a treacherous, perfidous thing to be, but guess what ?

Those people....

Did not give a fuck what their MotherLand thought, their brothers and sisters and guess what my shill friend ? We as Mexicans , have a the strongest empire in human history as NEIGHBOURS, if YOU think that is a liability , well you are wrong.

>

I am already going to inherent a company (It makes tools of a certain kind), the problem is that it only generates Mexican jobs for administration and marketing, all manufacture occurs in Pakistan and I see very little opportunities here.
I would have to experiment by moving an unimportant sector here first and wait a few years for the infrastructure to be built (it is the safest route)
But I need to mature and learn more before I dare to do anything to the company

Tamaulipas fag here. We all Northeast states should form a country. A powerful and rich one with no veracruzanos in. What do you say?

We would be better off if we were to make the rest of the country our bitches

I do not want all that culture to be lost because the Americans invaded after the south was unable to pay all the debs they are sure to get

could be used as a bargaining ship to renegotiate the pact.

You are telling me that you are about to inherit a tool making company in Pakistan , that has 200 million people, and is surrounded by developing economies (krysgistan,afghanistan, fucking Kazahkstan) and YOU , yes you are whining about it ?

Search this , please :

-3D printing , specially light based printing.
-Mexican products that are unable to bre produced in those areas becuase of climate issues .

Nigga, if i were you i would first by some books about forgotten people , you know , the guys who truly created industries.

I honestly don't have an opinion. Where does that money currently goes exactly and where will it go if you keep all the money you generate?

I am worried that the army would get involved, causing a revolution, causing an american invasion, causing us to lost everything

Whatever we do we need to be as little violence as possible

Yes , but we have to let go our past , i mean i also would like to have the mexico of porfirio diaz , but , we have to work and fight in the sense of adversity . Right NOW , not in the past

Is like France stopped giving a shit because Naopoleon lost. Those guys , well , they just keep on trucking, the same as the U.K.

estado de mexico is the greatest net receiver of government money proportionally to the amount of taxes it pays and nuevo leon is the greatest payee

it would be great, im in

Mennonite living in Guadalajara here.

Top kek.

>Tamaulipasfag

Shit would be like the Wasteland then

You guys have internet?

Why don't you just make Slim your emperor?

As I said, I live in Guadalajara, my father moved us here a decade ago.

every state sends taxes if i remember correctly (impuesto sobre la renta, impuesto al producto trabajado) and then it gets divided to all states. Nuevoleon sends the most money and only recieves a third, basically NL takes care of poor states that dont produce shit

Do you have a source for the numbers? I would like to see all the states, desu.

The company is not that big, we use factories that were already established, we only ask them to do X and to put our logo on it.

I know other people that are and I know what I need to expand (they have some beautiful CNC machines that can make titanium dental protests that cost a fortune).

I want to make this company that did not existed a few years ago to grow and make the market my bitch, but I need time.
El Rato is enjoying retirement with his best buddy, El Chupacabras

honestly, I can't wait for AMLOposting being a thing

Fucking Cienega de Flores.

Mad props for them handling our country's economy.

>Peje
>>>/hispachan/

AMLO will be the Trump of México. Maybe not what we need but for sure he is what we deserve.

Again , i get the idea, but imagine the following , in mexican scale :

You have 3 states, Estado de Mexico , Monterrey and Jalisco who give to the federation around fucking 48% (look that up, of the ENTIRE fucking country).

And the others are fucking Detroit City, no the state of Michigan , only the city of Detroit.

Thats the disparity here in mexico

Dejad de ser una republica

This.

>Estado de Mexico
CDMX is the core, without it Estado de Mexico will be shit (although it already is but im talking economically)
>Monterrey
Not a state

AMLO 2018. PRAISE KEK.

Therea are fucking 34 states in mexico, btw.

>34 states
Northern "education" folks. Right here.

He is right , thought. Monterrey is ,and has been historiclly, the industrial center of mexico. We are changing that, slowly but sure.

couldnt find numbers for all states but i have this article refering to nuevoleón

elnorte.com/aplicacioneslibre/articulo/default.aspx?id=971253&md5=f6c9e76c53cd69546a193cb61e297492&ta=0dfdbac11765226904c16cb9ad1b2efe&po=4

Actually "Occidental Education" but give a fucking break , i am drunk as fuck.

I presume this is a checklist

Crazy thought: Could Trump become President of Mexico and USA at the same time?

All the manufacturing is moving towards Queretaro and other northern states

>MUH KIA

lol

hope you guys sort your shit out

you cucked the french with cinco de mayo so you have that victory under your belt :)

Count me in senpai
Let's make a group somewhere

monterrey should be the capital of mexico

compa

Oh a fellow Neogaliciano, I'll give you a break, but don't make the same mistake again. Don't bring shame to Nueva Galicia.

Putos Indios ruined everything.

el financiero had a graph recently but they took it down but i think i found the raw data but i am not sure if this is correct as i was not able to open the files
www3.diputados.gob.mx/camara/001_diputados/006_centros_de_estudio/02_centro_de_estudios_de_finanzas_publicas__1/005_indicadores_y_estadisticas/03_estatales/04_recaudacion_de_impuestos_federales_por_entidad_federativa

The Empire had some God tier aesthetics, tho
>Almost
too close to the US, the center being the capital maxes sense to me, it's just that the city we have in the center is not the best one

kia is shit i admit it , we opened our anus so much so they could fit comfortably in there

the terrain was cheap af, Medina made business under the table and he knew they were gonna accept the deal if he already had the terrain purchased

they brought in their own workforce, yes there is some mexicans working there but its not as great as it seems

and lastly if i remmeber correctly, they dont pay the full bills such as light, gas and water, they have a subside

I am not saying he is not right, just that I would like to see the numbers.

I am looking into it.

Found this myself
masnoticias.net/nota.cgi?id=2979

No

>shitty public transportation
>shitty and uninteresting history
>shitty engineering
>not a very strong national presence
>dominated by crooked politicians
>manlet buildings
>manlet parks and 0 museums

But most importantly,

>lukewarm yet subtle financial presence

GTFO, Cuba, belice, el salvador , panama, New mex . arizona, commiefornia, tejas , etc rightfull mexican clay.

But , you are welcome to party every time you want. i fucking love the UK.

Lel, I just noticed that "Trump" in Russian is "Tpaмп" (tramp)

Way better that drumf or any other libshit nonsense

it should be between the three main cities aka san luis potosi

the Indios were based, they helped overthrow the Aztec empire.

>COL
Like in Colima?
Better than B.C?!

>Look at this fucking capcha

thank you,do you have a source?