Ok, I'm going to be honest here and ask you guys...

Ok, I'm going to be honest here and ask you guys, what would be the easiest way to find a white woman (maybe korean too) has to be an US Citizen, since im planning on moving from Mexico to the US and make America Great again.

>Me im a 6,2" 37 yo, (yeah tall Mexican) with enough money to buy a medium size house anywhere in the US....

Only the self controlled individuals need to post, everybody else can keep the hatred within.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4peNte4sZ_8
uscis.gov/eb-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's entire websites dedicated to getting a green card via marriage.

Or any dating site really.

Forgot to mention, I'm fluent in French, Spanish and English, and I'm planning on marrying said person, I'm not bad looking , I just don't want to waste any time.

No paco stay where you are.
We dont need more meth and brick weed.

I've purchased e Harmony before, the girls are very interested on getting married but there are only a handful in my area (San Diego CA) so i need a bigger pond to catch my fish

you sound like an autist.

Canadian much?, who knows maybe i'll open a business and give you a job, then fired you for being this banal.

Marry a Mexican American, race mixer.

There must be plenty of mexican women with US citizenship youtube.com/watch?v=4peNte4sZ_8
Don't be a race traitor - preserve your mexican heritage!

Inferring that you can hear my saying; please only people with higher education need to reply, Thanks

Why not just set it to a different area? I'm sure there's tons of lonely women approaching the wall who want to get married to anything with a pulse

Yeah for the love of god don't move to San Diego unless you want to be a janitor at the worlds most boring zoo for the rest of your life. You would have better luck in any city than country I would say, maybe apply for a visa and go to a college woman are open to more there

I get bored quickly though, I need to experience different things most of the time, so my on race type of woman don't seem interesting at all, one needs to get out of the "cultural" bubble, this world is too small to stay in the same spot.

Fuck off, spic. If you really want to MAGA you'll stay out

If you marry a white slag, you 'll get cheated with a cracknigger and then divorce-raped, I guarantee it.

I've been at the SD zoo, sucks balls. I'm 37 so no college would want me to go there and learn pretty much nothing, I already have a couple of business that are very profitable,

We dont want you, fucking parasite! Make Mexico great and literally fuck off and die!

Appreciate your input and letting me your human value.

sorry, were full. feel free to fly over on your way to canada.

If your already doing well why don't you just apply for citizen ship?

> I already have a couple of business that are very profitable
How legal they are?

"We" ..........I'm sure that if I create a survey of hoe many individuals would want me in their town, I'd get more than 75% approval...more business into your town, jobs, higher educated people, family values, better morals, and best of all someone whom is not afraid of saying that USA is a great country and I probably deserve better but it will suffice.

Would you want to have a rich relative?, then send me your sister;s pic

I'm not even asking to denigrate you or anything but what kind of Mexican are you? The white / pale kind or the brown / native kind?

It takes forever to get a investment VISA i could provide the 700,000 USD that is required but it will take more than a year, besides the Chinese are rich AF and get 95% of the available visas,

no thanks jaun, not our fault your countries main employer went out of business(pic related). Yous should stay in mexico and try to make things better their or you could always kill yourself, there is that.

As legal as they can get, clients ranges from, Ford, Apple, Sprint etc,.but i know what you are implying. Believe me no rich person gets there by playing by the rules, WE MAKE THE RULES

6,2" Brown skin, green eyes, brown hair, French descendent...(When they went to war with Mexico, some stayed)

Find a nice Jewish girl to impregnate. She'll have wealth and she's welcome the diversity you can bring.

Thanks for the time taken out of your life to write that...ON the other hand, what would you do? how would you do it? considering that you are a smart person

I don't need to think about all of that. I am already here. What do you think you will find here that you wont in tacoville? this place is basically mexico already except our cartel is called the CIA.

If you're brown you are probably fucked for finding a Korean girl. Even tanned white men are off putting to them.

In reality you'd probably land yourself a white American woman fairly easily. It sounds like you have your shit together and are a successful man. How easily and quickly it happens depends on how low you can drop your standards.

Thanks user Green text story

>Living in New York went to Barnard College
>Most of my friends were Jewish talkative little brats
>None had any needs that were not met immediately: cars, clothes etc
>Was banging shorty that had a hot mom.
>Hot mom kept on asking me questions about my family.
>Finally she was able to confirm some information about m y wealth
>She then proceeded to tell me how bad they were doing and how much help they needed to pay a 6k a month mortgage
continue?
>

*A nice Jewish woman.

Funny of the CIA has become a laughing stock, public services man, I could have a million dlls house but once i go to the street everything is sheit.
I'd rather my whatever amount of taxes but to have some decent public services, streets, etc

Fuck off we're full.

Just drive up and down your neighborhood in California until you see one you like running or doing yoga. Get out and throw her in the back of your beat to hell Ford pinto and take off. Some Mexicans have done the same with varying amounts of success.

>6'2
>tall

kek

Fuck off, we're full. Get a niggress if you really need that green card
>t. another Mexican living in the us.

You have to go back.

I used one to date when living in NY, i remember even her name "Susuky (I know) she was the best : cooking meals, nice shape, smart, and loved the latin sex lol, her father hated me for some reason, the mom loved me, at that time i didnt want anything serious so i left her, kinda regret it now

Thanks, Next

Fund some local projects to improve your area. Start a coalition on investors and make mexico great. We are fine with what we have.

Fuck off, we're full. No one wants you.

They just want to reconquer their territory.

It depends a lot on your immigration status. Can you come here on a tourist visa or temp resident?

In reality if you are afraid of me stealing "white girls" no worries Jake, they're usually below my standard, no interesting features nor personality, much less family values nor higher morals, sorry you can keep them.

I can't, I own a 150k home. I can't leave that. Or the internet. Or my job. Or my family. Or my Gf. or warm water. or McDonald's. Or my redneck friends. Or my truck. Or my guns.

Yeah, that's a shit buzz man. You should have held on to her, Korean women are a top shelf product. They are kind, gentle, know how to cook, respect the men in their life and their family and they tend to age like a fine wine.

Anyway you'll snag yourself pretty much so anything you want. That's one of the greatest features and flaws of the USA. Its especially easy with an accent .

A man can't change a country unless Hitler stops by, .........Is between the US (works better business wise) or Costa Rica,

What else....dating sites, ......college girls

I say Thanks Cody, now turn off your stove the macncheese will burn out

Sure i have a tourist visa, had student visa and can get a Investor visa

Actually being valuable enough to get a US citizen to spend years and thousands of dollars on importing you is a test in of itself.

Fuck off and good luck.

Unless I turn gay and marry some fagging new age dude from San Francisco, fuck

first you're going to need a ladder to get over the wall.

I like how people are giving OP shit for legally migrating to the US, bringing his experience and business also.

The USA only gives out a certain number of residency visas per year. Wouldn't you rather this guy get it than some Muslim that will be bringing a plethora of problems and never integrate.

If OP wanted to migrate illegally he would do it just as easily as millions of Mexicans that live illegally in the US currently. He's actually doing it by the book and is going to contribute fully to society in return for the opportunity.

This place sometimes...

Can you try and rephrase that again? Sorry.
If you are talking about me paying for the process sure, ... I could even buy a million books that only says the word "actually" and send them to your address.

Nah, I'm talking about having social value, as in finding someone that would actually want to marry you and/or tolerate you long enough go through the visa process.

Not as easy as simply paying someone off.

Sounds like a good prospect! You are authorized to proceed upon this jew girl. Best of luck, Mexibro.

>Investor visa
I don't know what that is but you should save your pesos and go cheap. Go to some liberal safespace, if your looking for a good time and want a white woman I would recommend Santa Barbara, CA. If you can get in on that student visa that is where its at. The local college is UCSB. They love foreigners and most restaurants speak spanish. There are a lot of chicanos there too so I don't know how you feel about that.

I might send my crew to build a tunnel over your wall, and for you to build it higher you will have to pay me,

Got you, I mean sure if in the process i find a decent gal with whom i want to spend more time with, i could even have some kids, I think that's the easy part.....

Not into the gang related sub culture "Chicano" but thanks for the pointer

uscis.gov/eb-5
> Thats VISA for entrepeurs

For a Mexicant? Hell Yeah

Ya its bad there, stay away from the east side. They hate Hispanics or anyone perceived as affluent Mexican.
Anyway, if you go back to school for masters or whatever and rent an apartment just patrol for white women on the weekend. I got laid there more then anywhere else in my life and they fucking looove diversity and shit. Just go there to party and you will fit right in.

Nope this is how i roll, but you make me kek

>didn't finish this story so at the end I end up banging the mom, like 3 times before she started having "feelings" for me
>The things Jews do for money