Funniest Tucker Interview Yet - Inauguration "Protester"

youtube.com/watch?v=lOAHxoZ-lsY

PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m__DlVEbcSw
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
demandprotest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good shit

Thats funny

Where else has this guy appeared?

kek

WEW LAD

Cucker Carlson is a bore... watch this instead goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=m__DlVEbcSw

god. im going for disruptj20 not paid. I kinda wish Id hooked up with this dude.

>Peyton Manning

I'm confused.
Is this guy a lad, who just gets his kicks by trolling media fags or a faggot going around trying to discredit conservatives?
I want him to just be a lad, but I have my doubts.

We should get a gofundme started for when Tucker finally names the Jew.

its over, he made a highlight video

Peyton manning meme

>"We're really supportive of national treasures such as Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Peyton Manning"
>Peyton Manning
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJRIDJDBCJDOSKSPWNDBDJ

This.

It's just performance art. He wants his 15 min of fame

Can't Cuck the Tuck

>not seeing the young lady

enjoy getting tear gassed and pepper sprayed

I'll be there blending in getting videos of you subhumans acting like the trash that you are and plastering them across social media to further isolate normies from the far left. In the midst of chaos I might take a couple cheat shots at you worthless pieces of shit.

kek taken

Hilarious, he's proven just how useless the average MSM is that they just will run with anything that fits their ideas like anything anti trump, or anti white etc. without fact checking.

These assholes literally had him on without even checking if he was who he said he was. Because they cram in any anti trump stuff they can.

That was relentless. Don't y'all have an amendment where you're not allowing to own a man like that?

somebody redpill me on peyton manning

I say good for this dipshit. He's making a pretty good point about the state of news media.

Brilliant.

Both he and Tucker handled that so well. I wish that lad good luck in the future. Tucker should hire him as a roving reporter or something, get him to interview randoms at protests etc.

Beautiful.

Now for the MSM to accuse Fox of running the hoax.

So wait, is this guy actually from Demand Protest, or is he just some attention whore?

How dense are you m8

never forget you flag doesnt represent whites here

so in highly likelihood you just replied to a dumb nigger

I havnt followed this.
Is this guy just making stuff up about paid protest and being their leader.
Or are there actual paid protest and he just claims to be their leader?

Do people actually NOT find that hilarious? Or are they just pretending not to because its supporting the white hetero patriarchy?

okay muhammed

Explain Is that an immigrant

I want those Rosewell papers!

INBOUND OC
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT user

I know that face

kek bless that man

Peyton Manning confirmed illuminati.

Should we get a hashtag going? Liberals will fall for anything these days.

#PutinManning #ManningTheWhiteHouse

Audibly keked this guy is hilarious. Had to watch it twice to get all the jokes he threw in there

funny

What the hell is this? Either this guy is a fucking lvl 10 troll with balls of hardened tungsten, or he and Tuck were in on it from the beginning.
This is like sketch comedy.

Wait. Are the accusations true? Did other media outlets run serious pieces on this man's organization?

Reminder that in order to establish the new world order the (((people))) wanting control have been infiltrating the the liberals in America the last 40 years by funding the extremists of the left in order to crash the party and cause the Americans to become pissed off and vote them out and become isolationist (((they))) can create a one world government without American interference.

"performance art"
>it checks out

Even worse, Tom Brady fan niggers.

>can't even get his real name

tucker is straight up not a good journalist, stop shilling him

report and sage

>do quick background check of guy
>find out his name doesn't exist
>can't do much more based on that
What the fuck would you have done?

>oh

I wouldn't put myself in the position of a talentless cuck like Tucker "The Cuck" Carlson so your question doesn't really work.

sage

>nation treasure
>peyton manning

WEW LAD

Damn Tucker has a knack for getting the most bizarre interviews, this ranks up with "Tucker Carlson falsehoods"

Can someone give me some context here? What exactly is this guy being accused of?

PEYTON MANNING

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Wait, this guy was just talking shit to see if he could get on the news and other news groups put him on without checking?

From what I could understand that's essentially what happened. Very entertaining good for """"""""""""""Dominin Toulipo"""""""""""""".

>without fact checking

The whole interview was Tucker calling him a hoax and to politely fuck off from MSM and they were both in on it at the end.

Top kek if you ask me

Here is the quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Fucking christ not that cancer

>>Sup Forums

it's a lot funnier when it's contained in it's own thread.

He's one of us if you didn't notice.

Making a point on fake news and how you can pass things off as real, in all of places, it didn't work on fox news, which is pretty ironic.

i am just getting my 0.02$

Stop messing with me Rothschild scum

This fucker is paid by Soros. I saw the website, fuck these people. I want this organization to fucking burn.

this guy lamo

Man i was hoping he would pull out his wallet and show the card

Anagrams of Dom Tullipso:

dim outpolls
dimout polls
dimouts poll
dims outpoll
doll utopism
doum pollist
limp outsold
mid outpolls
mids outpoll
mil outplods
mill upstood
mils outplod
moduli plots
modulo slipt
modulo spilt
modulo split
mold slipout
mould pilots
mould pistol
mould spoilt
moulds pilot
moulds polit
multi podsol
outplod mils
outplod slim
outplods mil
outpoll dims
outpoll mids
outpolls dim
outpolls mid
outsold limp
pilot moulds
pilots mould
pistol mould
plods ultimo
plots moduli
podium tolls
podiums toll
podsol multi
polit moulds
poll dimouts
pollist doum
polls dimout
slim outplod
slipout mold
slipt modulo
spilt modulo
split modulo
spoilt mould
toll podiums
tolls podium
ultimo plods
upstood mill
utopism doll

Okay shit, that is good. Any merica' can confirm that this guy's movement was a ''legit'' social phenomena ?

Did you have a stroke 30 seconds into the video? Because the complete opposite happened.

ARE HALF OF YOU SO FUCKING RETARDED YOU CANT TELL THE GUY WAS A TROLL AND TUCKER WAS ON HIS SIDE AFTER 2 MINUTES? JESUS FUCK HE WAS TROLLING AT HOW STUPID THE MEDIA IS BUT YOU CANT KEK OR TUCK THE TUCK SO HE WAS JUST HAVING FUN WITH IT

>talentless cuck like Tucker "The Cuck" Carlson

We got real writing talent here! A gushing fountain of fresh ideas!

No, it's not.
Fucking forced memes.

kek, Washington Times has already edited their article.

At least they didn't fucking delete it.

And what's the deal with this website
demandprotest.com/

That slow realization that he said "Peyton Manning"

I can't tell if everyone is being serious. The guy is definitely trolling

How? Fox is the most credible of the MSM. Conservatism is the most credit ideology

CAN'T KEK THE TUCK

This guy is a crisis actor to the max

>Los Angeles

This still happened to be aired on Fox News at the end of the day. Cucker Tarlson's fishing skills going on.

Truly the second highlight of this video. The fist being their common agreement at the end while they both still played their game.Genius

I hold conservative views but every time I see fox news, I see way too much leading questions and poisoning of the well going on. Not saying it doesn't happen in CNN, it does, though it's usually better hidden, so fox has the reputation.

fuking lol i love this election so much

I hate Tucker's personality but this is a top kek

>mfw I had to live through the snorefests of Clinton/Dole, Bush/Kerry, and Obama/Romney

Holy shit.

I want footage of this guy being interviewed elsewhere before all those turbocucked news outlets delete the videos.

Is that Shia Labouff?

This

>peyton manning
omg my fucking sides

>mfw people don't realize this is a work

Tucker figured it out in about 5 minutes in.

Funny guy.