Femanon here

Femanon here

Why does it bother (THE MAJORITY of) you if someone decides to love someone else outside of their overly-forced social confines?

It literally has nothing to do with you. None. Zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_25_2008/story1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or GTFO

Leave

>overly-forced
Most people are born cisgender and straight, it isn't forced.

cross bred humans are genetically bad
scientifically proven that they are worst at basic and everyday tasks than anyother race
>overly forced
fuk u mean, u live in the states

I'm talking about the social constructs of society you shitstain

It goes against the natural order of things. It's a logical reaction to an irrational act.

Personally I believe that homosexuality is a genetic disorder, and at the very most should be accepted by society, but never lauded by it. Gay pride is an oxymoron.

Pic related is just going to make society hate you even more. Just stop it.

if you believe in social constructs in the west you should fucking leave this site, it is not for you

>pic related
no pic

ooga booga were da wite wimmin at

if you have dna (which i assume you do) and you suffer from no genetic disorders, non-binarity doesnt exist.

That is what I was addressing. I don't think you are willing to learn.

Tits or GTFO, attention whore.

Show us your tits with timestamp as proof or get the fuck out you attention whore.

sage

DUDE MUH POST MODERNISM
Read a book you cunt.

rape yourself. Also, tits pls

tumblr is your place-to-go
pls proceed

you shitstain

The only fucking social constructs are the 100 genders you and your drooling cohorts churn out day after day
You are actually the one that believes in social constructs. A man is a man because he has an X chromosome and a Y chromosome. That you think he can be a girl because he snips his prick off and throws a dress on tells me you're the one here that believes social constructs

If it has nothing to do with us then why does it bother you?

To be honest sunshine it is because they see that shit as contagious, something that one can manipulate society. My brother says to me one day that he "thinks he might not be exactly straight", but he is at a hippie college. He most likely fell for the fact that it was normalized and everyone was "coming out" to him.

shut the fuck up you filthy coal burner

>It literally has nothing to do with you. None. Zero.
When I call you the wrong pronoun and you throw a temper tantrum like a toddler about how I'm a privileged CIS white male, it does have something to do with me. Fuck off. And no, I'm not paying for you to have your dick cut off or building you a special fucking bathroom. You're mentally ill and belong in an asylum. I'd tell you to go kill yourself, but most of you do that unprovoked, anyways, so instead I'll just ask you to keep it down unless you need help tying a slipknot.

>non-binary

special snowflake

>femanon
Opinion discarded

this is bait

just

ignore

bait

posters

sage

Social constructs aren't real, contrary to what your Jewish sociology professor told you, you fucking slag.

Because for some reason you have to be gigantic faggots about it. I don't even mean faggot to be pejorative to LGBT folks. Just admit it's because you want attention.

Good point, femanon. Can anyone give a good argument why we shouldn't all be genderblind in dating? It would reduce loneliness enormously, especially on a board like this one. Both boys and girls have pussies of sorts, right?

Your vagina IS my property, bitch.

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit made-up nonsense words. Stop trying to create perpetual revolution by inventing new civil rights struggles that don't fucking matter and aren't conducive to the survival of our species.

You're on the wrong website.
Get out
SAGE goes in all fields.

Skoliosexuality and Homosexuality are also social constructs

See? I can do it too.

What bothers me is sexual orientation has become a fad. I have no problem with gays even trans people, but the latest fad of gender and sexuality is the equivalent of being emo. The majority of people are straight and do it for attention, which isnt so bad until society starts moulding itself based on the delusions of children.

Oh rly?

What if I'm a Christian bakery who doesn't want to bake a dildo-and-buttplug themed wedding cake for a gay couple?

It will affect my life pretty badly when I get sued and defamed for not baking the dildo cake.

Cunt.

Everything on 4shin is b8

so you hate social constructs and because of that you make up 100 more. Marvelous!

No one cares about what bothers you or about your virtue signalling, not even OP. Look: he's posted a total of 2 times.

It's not forced; it's all genetic and biological. Trying to "break out" of these "confines" IS socially forced, on the other hand. See the double think?

Do some research before spouting off stupid shit like this, cunt.

>Why does it bother (THE MAJORITY of) you if someone decides to love someone else outside of their overly-forced social confines?
because this is degenerate, and society can not benefit from being a fag in any shape or manner.

now, I personally wouldn't give less of a fuck if there are homosexuals out there, and I wouldn't amend for a gay holocaust, but I am just saying that society shouldn't openly praise and enable homosexuality.

the ideal would be if we were not to talk about gays in any political or societal context at all, and our literally only line of acceptance of them would be that being an homosexual is not a crime (it was a crime in the soviet union), and nothing else.

Yeaaah except it absolutely does. Because unlike normal people they refuse not to involve others and to keep their private lives and fetishes private. Unlike normal people they base their entire identity and worldview on what they like doing with their fucking genitals.

TITS OR GTFO

This is now my thread.
Question session is open.

Pls

It's made up bullshit constructed by people with mental disorders who want to force upon the general public that the mental disorder is acceptable and encouraged. Completely degenerate and of zero societal benefit in the furthering as a species

dayum I bet he has a delicious BBC that white wiminz just can't resist, yo. Yo muhfuggen white bois are butthurt as fuck that we be takin yo wominz and rewritten history, nomsayin? Dayuuuum
*smacks lips, grabs crotch*
I luv bein black cause all dem white bitches jump on my cock like wild animals

Fucking this.
Around six or seven years ago, I was a far-left nutcase surrounded by other far-left nutcases. The general idea in that environment was that you couldn't ever really be sure about your own sexuality, and therefore I thought about whether I might be gay or not (turns out I wasn't, who knew!), and it left me with a lot of insecurity, especially because this applied in many social aspects, not only sexuality. Ever since I got out of that bullshit, I've been more confident in my straight orientation, and myself in general, and I haven't given a fuck about other people's sexuality, since it's none of my business.

I has to do with society - which we are all part of. If it did not, the left would not try to use over-the-top gender/sexual identity politics as an instrument to break up those Western societies.

So yes, you and your people made it so that your bedroom shit has to do with me. Otherwise, take it out of the public sphere and stop broadcasting it to all of the world for the means of your very very political agendas.

This is a society. If we don't play along together, it collapses and my children are back to nomadic pastoralism. Which I love the sound of on one hand, but I'm smart enough to realize the down sides. So marry a man and have kids, roastie. It's for your own good.

You just had to do it, didn't you? You couldn't help yourself. You don't trust that your ideas or opinions will stand on their own merit, so you had to highlight them by claiming woman points.

Well honey, if you're going to play that game, then I win. I win because I have way more women points than you ever will. Mother, grandmother, ex-military, retired cop, small business woman, business degree, two languages. And I cook and crochet and do laundry and take care of my family. I have it all.

I was a 2nd wave feminist, and we did it all. We made the t-shirt you think you're wearing. We entered all-male fields WHILE raising families, and we sweated and burned and grew blisters until we succeeded. We broke all that ground for you. We made all those inroads for the future of women. AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ALL THE WORK WE DID FOR - YOU?

You fucking ruined it. You threw it back in our faces. Where we raised ourselves up to be awesome and strong, and to work hard and to have it all, to be mothers AND have careers, all you can do is tear men down to your petty, useless little level. Cry more. Where we worked hard, all you can do is whine and bitch. You've taken womanhood and given it away to any and all takers, until you don't even know what it means to be a woman anymore. You have no clue that you deny and denigrate the most important aspects of being a woman.

You think that fucking anything and everything makes you an empowered woman? You of course, have the right to that twisted opinion. Just as everyone in here...including myself...have the right to consider you a fucking loser slut. You aren't angry at people who are disgusted by you. You are tired because you can't keep up the facade to yourself that you fail utterly as a woman.

I have a legacy of children and grandchildren which will continue long after Im gone. You're going to grow old and have nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Except memories of cold wet spots on your sheets.

hello, have we met?

>Femanon here

>300 replies later

sage

but to answer your question, are you defending pedophilia, polygamy, which is it?

btw, laws govern social behavior, something that affects everybody, so it does have something to do with me. tough shit

oh shit, what shall we do leader?

Because the ONLY way to solve a problem is by getting to the root of it and discussing it out in the open. This website is the belly of the beast when it comes to hateful straight white males and if I can make you face your ignorant falsehoods directly then I can leave here accomplished.

So now that I answered your question, answer mine. Why does it bother you if someone loves another person regardless of their gender/identity.

What does your sex have to do with your question you stupid slag? See pic related

SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS ARE BIOLOGICAL CONSTRUCTS

where do you think it comes from? Never-never land?

still saging

This exactly; your subjected to everyone's weird and gross fetishes and fantasies. Instead of them getting told that they're fucking weird and disgusting for wanting to fuck a dog and rainbow dash at the same time, like they should get told, it's instead encouraged and even adopted by others. It's a disease of being disconnected with reality spread by enablers

What do you know about these two men?

>has nothing to do with you
>as people like you try to get people fined and fired for not calling you shim
>as people like you dogpile on women who like to be feminine and start classes like "Toxic Masculinity
>destroys society by discouraging and even attacking nuclear families
>nothing to do with you

Really makes you think...

you are part of the problem. the normalization of degeneracy endangers all of society. see "Defining Deviancy Down" by Moynihan, a Democratic US Senator from NY; also see calhoun's experiments on mice;

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

nihrecord.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_25_2008/story1.htm

>The mortality rate among females was extremely high. A large proportion of the population became bisexual, then increasingly homosexual, and finally asexual. There was a breakdown in maternal behavior. Mothers stopped caring for their young, stopped building a nest for them and even began to attack them, resulting in a 96 percent mortality rate in the two crowded pens. Calhoun coined a term—“behavioral sink”—to describe the decay.

you know how people didnt have this gender dictionary 10 years ago? Leftists argue that these people were uncomfortable in their own skin, and had something they needed to express and felt they couldnt

But now, you can be anything, and it has bno objective purpose, other than to personalize one's identity further. And thus it creates a draw for the vain of us. People didn't need this deeper sense of identity until it was brought into question,

and now that it has, we can never unsee it. We can never unknow how people can personalize and identify their biologically assign identity.

Whats more, is that the only objective gains are from the establishment in this postmodern understanding of male an female. Censorship is rising, as are taxes to pay for the medical requirements for these trannies, while sexuality becomes more profitable as a brand, acting as a social suppressant.

All because a couple fags want to cut their cocks off and cross dress.

Society is a collective. The collective is based on a social contract. Violate that social contract yet still expect others to offer the benefits of that social contract is called free-riding or parasitism.

Hence why it is wrong.

Patriarchy did not make society so that you could cuckold Patriarchy.

That depends where you are. Be good.
I've heard of the Bogdanoffs. Ultimately there's a lot of useless scientific jargon in rotation.

As fellow female user
Tits or GTFO you attention craving slut.

in other words, this is what a dying society looks like

this is not the first time a society has degenerated; it doesn't last long and it doesn't end well for the degenerates

and look, ww3 around the corner. degeneracy attends collapse

>Why does it bother you if someone loves another person regardless of their gender/identity.

the problem is corruption of normalcy; ie. "gay marriage", homosexuals adopting children, you people have gone mad, but see above

"I fear for my nation when I reflect that God is just"

First off, from one empowered female to another, thank you for your spirit.

With that said, if you truly are a second wave feminist why are you not sticking up for my argument? Even if you are a feminist and you don't agree with my specific belief on identity politics, there are still much more hateful posts in this thread that you could be directing your anger against but instead you chose mine. I respect your opinion but I think your approach on subject matter is terrible.

>As a fellow femanon

Show yours first, cunt.

if (!showTits())
{
gtfo();
}

is this pasta?

>WE SHARE THE SAME TITLE BUT YOU'RE NOT STICKING UP FOR ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ANOUT FEMINAZISM PAST COLORED HAIR, 250 LBS, AND POINTED GLASSES REEEE

Please

YOU ARE THE SUBHUMAN TRASH DESGINATED TO SUFFER AT THE END OF MY SLEDGEHAMMER. BRING THEM ON LIKE A TRAIN TO BE EXECUTED, WITH YOU GOING SECOND, SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT THE INSIDE OF A NIGGERS HEAD LOOKS LIKE BEFORE I SMASH YOURS INTO CHUNKS!

Literally no one cares. That is the actual problem you are faced with. It isn't about what you do in private, because no one would no. It is about the crying when your weird sexual behavior gets you beat up, or there isn't a bathroom you feel comfortable in, or your parents didn't want a faggot son. What right do you have to complain? You decided to be fucking weird publicly. You have to deal with that. We don't need specail bathrooms, or hatecrime laws, or sensitivity training for mom and dad. You are not that important. It's ok, neither are the rest of us. Now why don't you make the best of what you have and stop being so fucking noisy.

holy shit, what is going on in this thread

Go back to kitchen, stupid whore

Because your argument is dumb. I disavowed myself from feminism when 3rd wave feminism got 1) anti-male 2) stupid.

There are not 3000 genders. That is stupid.
And read my response about no, you shouldn't be fucking anything that moves.
And read my response about how you try to give womanhood away to any and all takers (men with mental illnesses) which does us all a disservice, allowing them to appropriate our entire sex and sexuality. You just give it all away...womanhood..give it all away to mentally ill men.

I dont support your argument. 3rd wave feminism is nuts. Ill stick with Christina Hoff Summers firmly in 2nd wave, thank you.

You know what being a woman is? Its not fucking everything you come across. What is the only thing that makes being a woman different than being a man? our biology, which by the way is set up to make babies. You want to fulfill yourself as a person? or as a woman? Have a baby to go with that career, then talk about being a woman.

>beginning to think you're a tranny because you don't know much about womanhood......

no one cares. do what you want with your family's genetics. i won't be desecrating mine.

>claims to be female in first line
>posts about one of the more ridiculous parts of the LGBTXYZ autism spectrum.
>all these replies
This post smells more like bait than a whole barge full of chum.
Despite this, after applying a certain seasoning and chipping away at the image limit I will say this.
The idea of people being attracted to those claiming to not be male or female because they are still physically male or female, there is no third variation of genitalia aside from a few genetic freaks. Sexual attraction is a biological function based on physical appearance, and AttackHelicopter-kin are still either normal male or female bodies. Thus, it's just an insanity fetish, not a sexual orientation.
And the obvious downsides of forming a romantic relationship with someone not playing with a full deck mentally should not need to be explained.

it doesn't bother me personally when someone is retarded desu
but the point is that they are retarded and I like to poke fun at it. You guys don't realize that by forcing yourselves to be accepted you are inadvertently causing yourself to look like clowns. Some more than others. If you honestly want to be treated like normal people- act like it.

In the mean time I have fun making fun of you guys.

>implying it's a real woman

Because it goes against God and what's right. Also, it affects me because one day I will have children and I don't want them growing up in a world where being a perverted freak is normal.

What the fuck is this obsession with "normality?"
Why do we demonize abnormality?

>another made up gender
LGBTQAS

Only 19 more to go and you can start including numbers and shapes you autistic faggot.

FPBP
>BASED LEAF

>gay
>abnormal
Choose one. (((They))) have done their best to normalize homosexuality fetish. That's all it is, a fetish that became normalized and pushed by kikes.

What the fuck changes about your question with the information that you're female?
And mainly, "femanon"? How can you call yourself that after spouting such anti-channistic opinion?