Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are you going to park a taco truck on my corner, mang?

How many times have you been kidnapped?

never. Your country is full of wild niggers and jews.

How does it feel to know Mexican genes are weak as fuck? My dad is half Mexican half French-Spanish. My mom is German-Welsh, and I have pale skin Blue eyes, and blonde wavy hair. Mexican genes will be wiped out even if alot of you immigrate here.

Are you a girl?

zero times.

Are you looking forward to the influx of fat chicks coming your way after Trump gets in office?

theres no mexican genes, only Spanish and native american genes in my country.

how does taco bell make their mexican pizza shells so flaky? very unlike any other taco shell i've ever eaten.

Got any 14 year old cousins who want to be knocked up, or did they already all do it by age 13?

do decent looking Mexican people exist? I've literally never seen one in real life.

Mexico is open to all liberals.

Can a gringo that knows a little bit of Spanish safely move to Oaxaca?

1. what part of mexico are you from?

2. What would you estimate the opinion of Donald Trump is for the average Mexican citizen.

3.What is your opinion on illegal spics?

4. And is crime and the cartel as really bad as it's made out to be?

how big is the pile of bricks you're preparing for the wall?

Taco bell is not mexican food.

How is it that mexican ladies are such hotties until age 21, and after that immediately puff up into featureless barrels of uggo lard by age 25? It can't be something in your water, because no one drinks your water.

but tortilla shells are SO ANSWER THE QUESTION

que tal es mexico, siempre he querido ir ahi

Where are they? Maybe Sup Forums can find them

Do you have a good head on your shoulders?

yes, North Mexico and West Mexico is white and castizo.

yes, osxaca is safe, just avoid fucking acapulco and sinaloa

north

99% hate drumpf

chicanos are subhuman and NOT mexican

its a media thing.

es muy bonito, como las playas de cancun, puerto vallarta y los cabos, en el centro del pais como tiene influencia colonia, Guanajuato, Michoacan,Queretaro,Zacatecas,Guadalajara , cdmx, puebla tienen arquitectura barroca.

C'mon mang
Street tacos are awesome

they are debri

Do you like Don Fransico or Chavo del ocho

how much would it cost to set up a Llama or Alpaca farm?

those beasts only lives in Peru. we have bears, eagles, pumas, jaguares, coyotes, birds, deers, snakes, dolphins, and whales.

But none of those animals you listed can be farmed

so tell me boy, how much would it cost to get a llama/alpaca farm running in mexico

>yes, osxaca is safe, just avoid fucking acapulco and sinaloa

Ya, I'm done with that. Looking for peace and quite in la playa. Pic related

if we have them in america surely you've got them in mexico, you are the worst question answerer ever

answer my fucking taco shell question

Que Pasa negro

500 USD

because its a blasphemy, taco shells must to be eliminated from earth, in Mexico there are only soft tacos from corn or flour. taco bell shells are flaky because its very weak, and its not my fault, its the owners fault, go to complain to them not me sucker.

youll never try real mexican food.

What do you think of Trumps plans regarding Mexico.

>in Mexico there are only soft tacos
complete bullshit, they are just far more common.

no, they arent, Like I said 100 times before to you, TORTILLA SHELLS ARE NOT FOR MAKE TACOS, ONLY DIP IT TO GUACAMOLE AND SALSAS, MEXICAN TORTILLAS MUST BE SOFT, MADE only OF CORN AND FLOUR.

them chicken tendies look real good but stay on topic plz and know that i am not complaining about the flaky taco shells i am wanting to know how to make them because i love them so much

That's fried fish fillet you retard. It says so in the filename. Probably Mojarras/Tilapia.

just buy one of el paso shells at walmart.

Are Southern Mexicans the fucks that keep coming here en masse?

99%

i know but i'm talking about the tendies not the fish

>chicanos are subhuman and NOT mexican

I'm considered Chicano, my parents are mexican. I've never called or considered myself Mexican, I'm American. I know a lot of people with that mentality.

Do you think "Chicanos" want to be mexican? Why? Mexico is shit

Central too user. People forget that Mexicans are racist as fuck as well against their own countrymen. I can't stand the indigenous people of Oaxaca. Some speak a language known as triki or some shit.

Do you ever do cruel things to slum dwellers?

>jews
guess what runs your shithole.

all the Mexican girls at my school are like 4 foot nothing, fat, and ugly. why don't the cute Mexicans come to the US?

>why are Mexicans such scum bags?

and tell me why does la raza or aztlan movement exists? you are american of mexican descent, whites will never consider you american, sad, isnt it?

desu once they stop calling themselves hispanics and assimilate they probably will be considered "white" just like the italians, greeks, and arabs before them. Basically if you're not a nigger you eventually earn white status here.

because white people in Mexico are middle class and rich. white hispanic btw.

Soy estadounidense y mis padres son mexicanos. Si se hablar español, pero necesito ayuda en acentuar mis palabras. ¿Que puedo usar para mejorar mi idioma nativo?

Otra pregunta, vengo de /k/ y quiero saber si es común ser dueño de armas sin permisos ahí. ¿Qué son las consecuencias?

>5'5 average height

can't tell if meme or not but I'm 5'5 and living in the US. i can't image living in a place with people as short as me. i'm sure the average is more 5'8 instead of 5'5. us 5'5 people are rare

>whites will never consider you american

Because you faggots come over and still love mexico more that the country you fled to. Mexicans constantly talk shit about america and refuse to assimilate or show any respect. In my experience, central/south americans are WAY MORE based than Mexicans.

thats chicano mentality, we the real mexicans stay here.

Why are you encouraging this spic to come here illegally?

are mexican women attracted to gringos?

I'm not single, but I'd kill to have a sweet little brown girl gagging on my dick as I eat a plate of tacos.

Sucks for us, great for you.

He convinced me, dont worry, To LA, not to your obtuse rural white trash shithole.

they prefer you than us.

They look at gringos the way white men look at black women. Some will go all the way, others will look on with curiosity and date within their own race. Generally it's considered an accomplishment for a Mexican girl to secure a white guy. In their culture light skin and colored eyes are put on a big pedestal.

kinda got me in the feels, beanbro

thats called spanish caste system.

whites better, niggers and indians in the bottom of the caste system, we just inherited that

>They look at gringos the way white men look at black women.

Wow. Not. Even. Close.

Hairhats are hated by all, white men are sought after in general. I would say most mex women do prefer mex men, though. Not sure what that says about them.

Not OP pero, todo depende de que parte quieras ir, lugares "agringados" cancun, lugares del Mexico bonito Puerto Vallarta etc, Im a woman BTW

I remember reading about that. Isn't pardo a mix of African and indigenous native?

I live in L.A., faggot. KEEP OUT. and tell your 20 family members here to come home.

Alright, calm yourself. I meant to emphasize that it's exotic and that most don't go after white guys.

yes.

fuck off, we founded cali, we have rights there

And to be self proclaimed Chicano is not "shit"?
No mames, Get an education higher than you BS Community College and be somebody, pinches paisas maletas

Why would mexicans make a taco shell out of a chicken tendie?

you have no rights fucker. Its U.S. soil

Solo puedes tener 380 en pistol, y rifles de caza, no semi autos....acento? no mames

Pic related my state governor

¿Y dondé quedan los orientales en México?

And lost those rights . And you didn't build the infrastructure .

They didn't. A white guy obviously created that.

No. You do not. Try another war .

hey OP I was fucking around and stumbled upon IGs of castizas from the northern part ( like Baja de California ) - I think I'm in love again.

To me this type of girls seems hotter than anything I've seen, including russian models, scandinavian blondes, spanish chicks, argies, whatever. I have a thing for latinas, and some of these girls look fucking stunning. I read you're from north, can you give me some details on them? generally speaking, do they slut around? are there any conservative ones?

I am tempted to move there and try to steal one from you guys, I already speak a little bit of Spanish. maybe move her with me to Chile and start a family there, I dunno.

are all Mexicans this close minded when it comes to tortilla shells?
if so, could this extreme traditionalist mindset be the reason why Mexico is a shitty country?

What is your guys' central, "spiritual" morality/mode of operation?

The west mostly operates on classical Roman structures. What do you guys operate on? Will you adopt the Roman ways of doing things once you eventually take the southern US from the cucked whites?

I know that my question is kind of vague, I hope you understand. What is in the heart of your people?

instagram girls from up north are buchonas, they fuck narcos and shoot guns

i mean it sounds like a fun lifestyle but no, don't try to steal one

I've had sex with a lot of Mexican girls from every class and subclassification my dude. They are very attractive on the surface and claim to be very passionate but I have been fooled more than once. The following is universally true, even among the richest/most attractive Mexican chicks.

>inordinate ass stink
>hairy buttholes
>unfamiliar vaginas, something is off
>all want babies right away, they bring it up even in casual bullshit, as an extension they are almost opposed to condoms
>not actually all that passionate
>they like their showers EXTREMELY hot like way too hot for any white person this is the biggest problem they're like superhumans with that shit

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, build a wall.

>How does it feel to know Mexican genes are weak as fuck?

A Mexican is not a race.

If a Latino is 80% White and marries a White person, the offspring will be 90% White--virtually indistinguishable.

It's not like having kids with a nigger.

>ask a mexican anything

How do Mexicans feel about White immigrants?

TOP fucking KEK mate

I haven't had a chance to examine their anathomy yet but colour me intrigued at this point

I wouldn't mind the babies part tbqh, if I would find a conservative virgin qt I would put a baby inside her fairly quick no doubt about it

I don't get the hot showers tho, whenever I'm in a hot place I always take Wim Hof style cold as fuck showers, couldn't imagine anything else making sense

Also, how do they age? I'm talking about the white / castizo chicks. For example, compared to russian / eastern european girls, who age like absolute shit.

Aqui en sonora los mataron hace decadas.

The more redpill I swallow, the more I realize that borders/races/isms are mere illusions, fabrications meant to divide us to give assholes power.

Yeah, perhaps I like everyone here for having a tough skin and engaging in dialog, doing what assholes promoting irrational hate want least, that we can understand and love each other.

Help me Sup Forums, I'm ready to call Israelis cousins.

U bang ese?

>if I would find a conservative virgin qt I would put a baby inside her fairly quick no doubt about it
>Also, how do they age?

The aging thing and "DUDE MONGREL BABIES" is the only thing stopping me from having an army of children, I know so many Mexican chicks that want kids "right now, today." They're fucking masters of extracting children, they say the most insane shit, "oh, I could give you strong sons, don't pull out, big warrior sons." That shit is near impossible to resist so rubber up and never let yourself make that decision because they are fucking convincing.

They age like shit from what I've heard, it depends on the mix. Lighter more European chicks age better and darker chicks turn into little saggy chicken nuggets immediately after having kids.

By 30 I'm either going to have a few respectable children with a blonde haired blue eyed qtpie or if that doesn't work out I'll have 300 illegitimate mongrel babies.

Basically, they age like shit so rubber up so that they can't trap you.

>They're fucking masters of extracting children, they say the most insane shit, "oh, I could give you strong sons, don't pull out, big warrior sons."

WTF duds I wouldn't be able to stop laughing my ass off if I actually heard those exact words when fucking a chick.

Not passionate at all, sounds extremely retarded to me. Perhaps I have a skewed view, I only fucked one argie chick as far as latinas go. She was actually extremely hot in bed, her moans, giggles and subtle spanish whispers still haunt me to this day. Did you score these girls in burgerland or by fishing them in Mexico?

>They age like shit from what I've heard, it depends on the mix. Lighter more European chicks age better and darker chicks turn into little saggy chicken nuggets immediately after having kids.

Only interested in whities like I said, would rather fuck my hand than a mestizo at all.

Stupid burger... tortilla shells are not from Mexico. Tostadas is what we eat in Mexico. A taco shell is a tostada but in a dumb taco form to sell it to the burgers and niggers of usa. Taco bell is just like kfc, mcdonalds, popeyes: tasteless american food!!!!

Not to hijack, but being a mutt and mostly Irish, and more than curious about races thanks to hanging out here, guess what I found?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial_Americans
Keanu Reeves has an English mother and a father of English, >>>> Irish Irish-American>Irish

> Texas Laundry

sounds like the logic of some gypsy tinker in england reported in the dailymail
>homeowner goes on vacation
>"lel imma move in and change the locks"
>constables tell homeowner its a civil issue

Can't you tell that being part white makes you smarter and more successful? Imagine how it is to be full white