What was the phone call about?

What was the phone call about?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is he?

Savior of Europe

Who are you, white man?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on these guys.

kek.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Autheticate: MASADA713

>What was the phone call about?
Ban these shitty threads

sub /b tier shite.

They are bigger than Rothschilds

ordering larger cheek implants

It doesnt matter who they are, What matters is their plan

You see your girlfriend talking with this guy at the Bilderberg Meeting, what do?

Your mother

Clones of Akhenaten created by the Illuminati to bring about the New World Order.

they are literally the problem of a white prince getting cuck by a jazz musician

but, WHO is he?

thats classified

Let him have her out of pity

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>in direct contact with Archangels Michael and Gabriel and acting as a mediator between God and the Orthodox Church

Fuck off BIDF shill

That gold digger lets a monster fuck her. Kek

>Cancel your previous plans, Trump is our guy now

"Shut down America. Make Europe great again"

>October 27, 1962
>The Soviet submarine B-59 is on the verge of launching nuclear warheads and causing total destruction of the world
>Gritchka Bogdanoff (Age Unknown) called the crew to cancel the launch
>the truth of these events are hidden from the public to this day, but all the governments and elites of the world know that the Bogdanoffs singlehandedly decided the Earth's fate.

Don't forget their mutant 2 tipped footlong dicks

You're an interesting case argie...Every time there's a Bog thread, you're there....we deserve answers, are you BIDF, CIA, MI6?

It was about cheek implants and backup dancing.

>not posting the full version

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

hmm

Our silent guardians. Our watchful protectors.

hmmmmmmmmm

Amounts and quality of Cocaine as well as the relative attractiveness of prostitutes.

What else would worry the Bogs?

Is their physical appearance related to their dominance over human affairs?
Are they mocking our earthly vessels as crude caricatures? Do they enjoy the pain of mutilation? Are they hedonists? Aesthetes? Have they ascended to a higher plane of beauty than that which we can comprehend?

Are these guys on our side? Or are they against the jews

"They" are not a "they", "they" are a "the".

why do you want to know? why are you monitoring me?
its obvious that you work for them.
now i have to run, again.
Bog Look BogBros.

Anyone know what happened to the third Bogdanov? I remember reading in a rather esoteric magazine back in my uni days about a 3rd Bogdanov. I'm sorry my memory's a bit hazy, I was probably smoking out the whole room while I was reading this, knowing what I was like in my heyday lol!

Yes, afaik he was regarded as a bit of a dark horse in the trio and he didn't like to be thought of as just another one of the Bogdanovs. He tried to carve his own destiny, ran a hotel chain, flirted with movie making and then very suspiciously disappeared off the face of the Earth.

He was healthy and moderately successful, what happened to him? My guess is as good as yours.

someone redpill me on these goofy ass niggas

You can try to run from the Bogdabots all you want....you'll lose in the end though, because unlike us, Bogdabots don't get tired and don't sleep.

>you should build a wall

i hear they read minds

Thread killed.

Forced meme is forced meme. sage

so, i was right, you were a BIDF i fucking knew it fuck you, i havent eleep in 3 days, always running and looking over my shoulder everywhere i go.
i know i will lose, but ill live just once, trying is the only thing i have left

Saving Europe from Merkel