Sup Forums absolutely BTFO!!!1!

>Sup Forums absolutely BTFO!!!1!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Electricity made by a straight person
>oops, gays can't use it if we're being cunts to eachother for [reason not found]
>Computer doesn't work.

Woah, are you saying because one gay man was a genius, that all gay men are genius? Because that type of blanket statement is something I would only expect from those meanie, xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, islamophobic, dildophobic, phobicphobic right wing nut jobs.

Thousands of Islamic terrorists does not mean all Muslims are terrorists. One smart gay man does not represent the entire gay population.

No, they're saying that if you hate gay people you aren't allowed to use computers. Are you illiterate? It's pretty clear.

>Repeating the Alan Turing invented the computer meme in 2017
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Wtf I love gays now.

He made many advances in computers yes but he was not by any long shot the "inventor of the computer"

Also I don't give a fuck about the gays at this point what I really hate are the trannies and there has NEVER been a tranny that has done ANYTHING noteworthy in the course of invention

>You can ladies for the computer boys ;)
>You can thank faggots for the computer homphobes ;)

>Yuri about famous scientists as cute girls
Fuck, I'd I watch it

>blacks are not allowed to use computers because the inventor of the computer, Alan Turning, was a white English man

>checkmate niggers

Social justice cupcakes really do not realize how easy it is to invert their logic.

>Turing
>inventing the computer

Good, and if you disagree with military interventionism, you aren't allowed to use the internet, invented by an interventionist millitary.

And if you don't like antisemitism, you can't drive a car, because Ford hated jews.

And if you don't like slavery, get out of countries invented by slave owners.

I do find a big ass problem with this "homophobes cant use the internet cuz turing was a homo LOL!!"

Just look at pic related. Homos are fucking degenerate, whether you like it or not.

fpbp

Alan Turing did not "invent the computer". There were a succession of inventions and theoretical breakthroughs before the modern digital computer was created. There were of course many people whose hard work made what we praise as one of human kind's greatest assets, but I will mention some notable characters. Lets us walk down memory lane, my boy.

George Boole - mid 19th century publishes his book on "The Laws Of Thought", which contains revolutionary works on Boolean algebra and logic which lay the foundations for the information age.

William Shockley and a team of two other scientists create the first point contact SS transistor in 1947. This invention is perhaps the most profound as its implications allow humankind to physical employ the theoretical mathematical breakthroughs in tangible hardware.

Claude Shannon - Publishes his landmark paper "A Mathematical Theory of Communication" in 1948 essentially describing the abstractions behind the information age, based on Boole's work. This paper is perhaps humanities greatest achievement, I have its cover page framed.

Jack Kilby - 1958 creates the world's first IC allowing for hardware innovations in manufacturing and scale to occur, without this the modern era of computers would have never been more than a scientist tool as cost would have kept it out of reach for the average consumer. This invention not only allows for CPU's to be manufactured at small scales, but all types of circuitry.

Intel - 1978 introduces the 8008 chip, this is the ancestor to most computer chips and you have some variation of it, powering your computer (x86 Arch). This chip proved that computing was not only practical, but it was affordable. Mass production began and this chip's introduction really marks the computer age's birth as we know it, and the rest as they say, is history.

>Turing cracked enigma
>Turing invented anything resembling a computer

Turing did not invent the computer.

Charles Babbage was gay?

also you autist need to stop with the "the military invented the computer" meme, no they fucking didn't spergs. The military perhaps catalyzed some of the breakthroughs but it was mostly done private corporations and academia.

The military did however "invent" or rather pioneered the internet with the first network "ARPA NET" which is a successor to the internet. The various protocols which is what makes communation possible were invented by various people (most famous is Sir Tim Burners Lee from CERN).

I know I am just wasting efforts trying to educate dumb shack of shits who make threads about the planet being flat.

Beautiful, thanks user

He didn't really invent it. But set the mathematical basis for it. In general the proper sentence would be "computers wouldn't have been possible without Alan Turing's work"

Did you know why Turing invented the computer? He was trying to calculate the maximum efficiency of sucking dick so that he could wean himself off food entirely and have a straight jizz diet.

I'm 12 and this is funny.

Best quote on Turning: no computer will ever pass turnings test. No woman for that matter will either.

Charles Babbage was black, and from a royal pharaonic line

mods: ban him for being under 18

how will libshits ever recover?

Sorry but your history is flawed. The transistor was not necessary to invent computers. Computers existed before and after the transistor.

For that to work they would have to hate straight people.

I meant
Modern computer*

Also you must be trolling. I caught this on the second reading of your post. Claude Shannon's ground breaking work on Boole's work was in his master's thesis. It is called the most important master's thesis in history. A mathematical Theory of Communication was published later when he was working. What kind of troll was this?

They were analog computers not digital, does this look like it allows you to browse pol?

This, basically a computer was something you designed to solve a problem, had an input and an output. First computers were basically mechanical calculators.

You don't just change concepts to fit your shit.

Vacuum tubes and magnetic based computers were digital. You're wrong.

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence says they can use it!

Can't wait for all the nigs that hate whites to have to give up all technology.

Listen here you memezuelan fuck, in case I did not make it explicitly clear I was talking about digital computers. There is no reality where the modern computer would have even been fathomed without a SS transitor.

ur both wrong check m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer

That's how it starts leaf. Soon trannies will be normal because the next thing will be so outrageous. Faggots literally are the downfall of our civilization.

When did alan turing say he was gay?

I anything he was asexual

He was murdered by US intelligence.

KYS

>pic related

>/op/ absolutely BTFO!!!1!

>Digital computer
But they were digital, you understand what analog means?

>Modern computer

I see you are already learning.

Don't get angry for being wrong.

I guess that means OP truly is a faggot.

Alan Turing was a white man, so blacks and females can't use computers.

Basically in his correspondence, you don't have to write out loud I'm gay for people to figure it out, he apparently had some affairs he wrote to.

I wonder if Babbage stores still exist

I am not wrong that is the problem, I tried to highlight various significant contributions to the field.

If you're so educated on this them why don't you post your version?

>inb4 my internet cafe minutes are about to expire

lol

Well you used modern computer in your first post so I will give you that. These inventions indeed led to the modern computer including many other and Alan Turing himself.

so u rather a jew get credit than a faget?

What about Haskell Curry or Alonzo Church?

Von Neumann architecture is that used by most computers to this day. Johnny knew a significant percentage of all of mathematics, invented game theory, worked on quantum theory, and was probably the smartest person in the 20th century in raw intelligence.

Von Neumann was Jewish, so chalk up another win to the chosen ones.

He was basically my first three semesters of CS. Alan Turing showed mostly in discrete mathematics.

>GAY PEOPLE CANNOT USE CONDOMS BECAUSE CONDOMS WERE INVENTED BY A STRAIGHT PERSON

that is right, homos, enjoy your aids

>Alan Turing invented the computer

Alan Turing invented the Turing Machine, which was basically the blueprint for the modern computer. He is certain the first person who accurately envisioned the state of modern day computing and inspired its design. Many experts would support the claim that he was the father of modern computing and it has nothing to do with political correctness or identity politics. The fact that he was gay and persecuted for such was merely a footnote of history until recently. It doesn't change his legacy.

>tfw the war ends and the supply of Aryan blood literally dries up so you have to drink the blood of gays

What a horrible time to have a curse

Feel bad for that guy, between the feminist women and the gays, there's nothing left for poor ol Babbage.

I just wonder if the organ grinders followed him in the afterlife. Those street performers were the bane of his existence.

I'm not even homophobic though... genius white men created western civilization, who cares if they were straight or gay?

>J.C.R. Licklider gets no love
;_;7

It seems very few people know the true origins of the modern day Internet.

She said invented computers, not the modern internet. So who invented the first computer?

Fake news

Glad he was chemically castrated desu.

I was referring to anons statement regarding Sir Tim Berners Lee, who himself is quite important to what is the world wide web. Just sad that the actual pioneers of the first interconnected network (not telephone network, mind you) go unnoticed.

I am curious about this new rule

does that mean they are not allowed to use anything invented by straight white males?

I say we try it for a week
And after they are all dead we can use all technology we want.

I knew about the history of computing while you were still in diapers watching dora the explora! The insolence! The arrogance!

Chemical castration at that time was basically pumping people with strogen. It was fucked up for anyone unwilling.

Fuck off edgy fag.

You should be castrated.

I have A in TOC. I can pump the Pumping Lemma, make DFA and NFA, plus CFG and TMs, and create regular expressions with Kleene's mighty star.

Yes, yes, yes.

so this is the faggot who made the nazis lose

That rustle your jimmies? Good. Turing was a fag.

No shit Sherlock

Gay people can't live because life was invented by God and he's not gay

wtf I hate computers now

Niggers cant use the inter... fucking anything because everything was invented by whites

They can catch aids

checked for kek and thoth. Praise.

Shadilay.

>TFW there are 3 gay-related threads on the front page

/lgbt/ raid?

Go die of AIDS somewhere else.

> Alan Turing invented the Turing Machine, which was basically the blueprint for the modern computer

The turing machine is a purely theoretical concept used to prove the computability or incomputability of a particular problem. It is not the blueprint for the modern computer.

This. It's not a fair comparison.

Obviously we know now that those drugs that they tried to make him take to reverse his gayness are bullshit. But it doesn't mean that the heterosexual nuclear family shouldn't be what's considered normal. I have no problem with gays being around as long as they don't act like total faggots. I don't care what they do in their bedroom.

But there should be some restrictions. For example, if you live in a country with universal healthcare, don't expect to be treated for HIV for 'free' if you're gay. Should have worn a condom.

Oh yeah?
Well look what people of colour DID invent!
Checkmate racists!

CANADIANS ARE WHITE

Gay people do hate straight people so yes it works.

The internet was created by a cis straight hetero binary fucking white male. Get off my internet sodomites.

by this logic, should all misandrists not use anything invented by males purely because it was invented by a gender they oppose?

Professor Nog agrees.

Nice trips, praise kek

Computers are only useful because of transistors however.

There were computers before but only the invention of the transistor and the possibility of shrinking them created what we know today as "computer".

The vacuum tubes were giant and there was little possibility to make them significantly smaller today we can make billions of transistors that fit in the space of a single vacuum tube.

That increased computational power per area by hundreds of orders of magnitude.

Nothing what we know as a computer today could be achieved with the alternatives to the transistor.