I thought there were exceptions, Sup Forums. I wanted to believe. I really did

I thought there were exceptions, Sup Forums. I wanted to believe. I really did.

then today my nignog sister in law chimped out on me, literally threatening me with violence because of something I said. It wasn't even mean, it was just, maybe, slightly condescending. She told me she wanted to beat the shit out of me, then went into detail, making it clear this wasn't just a joke.

so, Sup Forums, how do I deal with being the future uncle of degenerate crossbreeds and dindu nuthins? how do I deal with being """related""" to such """people"""?

You don't lmao. You fucked up.

refuse all family functions from now on. When the rest of your family notices as asks why, remind them of this incident.

>Family functions
>Niggers

>so, Sup Forums, how do I deal with being the future uncle of degenerate crossbreeds and dindu nuthins? how do I deal with being """related""" to such """people"""?

Seriously???

I will give you some great advice if you REALLY want to make an impact.

Ready?

Tell that bitch how you really, honestly, -in a calm and sincere tone- feel about niggers. DO NOT pull any punches. And be sure to be clear and concise.

If she can't deal with it, fuck her(not literaly, unless you're into bestiality).

Regardless of the outcome you win

What's your problem, white boy?

how did I fuck up? my brother's the one who married her. I actually /tried/ to put a stop to it. How many of my pol bros can say the same? Did any of you try to stop the corruption of the white race? I'm still trying to convince them not to have kids.

I've been considering this. Issue is, the only family functions we have are Christmas, and my brother and her alternate which year they have Christmas where, so it'll be end of 2018 before I can make a stand on this.

I've considered it, given how angry I am. And oh, I'm angry. I literally understand how Michael Richards felt, but I actually /am/ racist, so...

But... if I come out as a racist, I'm going to look bad in the eyes of my family. I'm trying to keep race out of it, so that I can maintain """moral""" superiority (which I currently have, given that I dindu nuffin other than maybe be a bit... blunt)

All whites are 'racist' if they have any sense user. Racism is just noticing the truth all around us. I'm sure you're family are on your side but they also have to be diplomatic and support your brother too.

Just be the bigger man.

the more you try to separate them the more they'll feel like it's just them against the world. You just need to ignore her and tell you're brother you want to keep her off topic. There's nothing you can do, it's up to natural selection to cure his mistake and issues.

What did you say?

You missed your chance man. Should have told her to do it right now in front of your family when the threat was made or shut her damn shit talking face and that your not gonna put up with any more threats from her black ass.

it wasn't done in front of my family, maybe I misexplauned that, I'm pretty drunk right now.

she was mad I get paid more than her with less schooling. I explained it's because of a) supply and demand, b) I have spent literally almost all my free time for 12 years doing this in my free time. And so it makes sense I'm well compensated (she doesn't even know how much. she just assumes)

sorry different IP, switching between wifi and mobile

Lots of LARP-y situations in here. Just act, diplomatic, professional, and wait until your brother inevitably divorces her. Not worth being ostracized by your family by calling her a nog. Speak to your brother in private, possibly prevent from him having to pay child support for 18 years. Just enough so he'll think twice before he nuts. Is he committed to her, is he a wigger?

What did you say that made her chimp out, did it have to do with race? Did your family/brother think you were right?

You lay this shit at your Brother's feet. Tell him if he can't control his "woman", you will. Only reason she still has teeth in her mouth, is because of your love for him. He solves it, or you do.

>she was mad I get paid more than her with less schooling.
that is supposed to be condescending?

I think he made this thread.

fuck off you attention whoring faggot.

After she gets knocked up and has a dindu or two, she will leave your brother. He'll be stuck supporting her and her niglets for the rest of his life, but that's his mistake to make. You'll never see the nigress and her crossbreeds again, though. And that'll be that.

If she threatened you with violence and chimped out over something as stupid as "I make more money than you do because reasons" then you have the upper hand here.

this, I do this shit with my mother. My blood related sister did this similar shit to me and I've blocked her from my phone and refuse to speak to her. Mother always bitches at me about it, but I refuse to budge. My cunt of a sister can fuck off for all I care. Stick to your guns dude. Fuck that bitch, all females are toxic.

If this happened in private I would have talked some shit to her and then just ignored her threats completely, laying the ground work to maybe try an goad her into attacking in front of family. Just try and get her riled up infront of relatives without making yourself look bad is what I would do in your position.