Muh gods

This is sacrilegious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone please explain this Thoth character?

Use your wiki-friend.

Beware fellow seekers. I was banned for 3 days for posting a Thoth thread. You have been warned. Use your words carefully and ask for guidance from the Wise One.

Thoth-Hermes Trismegistus is a purveyor of forbidden Atlantean knowledge that God destroyed human society to bury under the waves of perdition

youtube.com/watch?v=jabmk8K4uA8

Only so mankind could rediscover it slowly. If you read your bible.

So basically he's a massive faggot preventing all out kek magic from happening all the time.

>KEK - God of chaos and rebirth
>THOTH - God of balance and knowledge
If they are working together, what fate is being prepared for us mortals...?

Thoth threads get deleted

thoth can a nigga get some digits like damn desu baka

Kek Dammit my fucking id

Read the Emerald Tablets Of Thoth

It's what you get for praying to a false deity.

Praise kek you dumb nigger

>141
Thoth acknowledges your claim, we must be wary.

Shutup, faggot!

Thoth, aka Djehuti, aka Hermes, is an Egyptian/Greek god, thought to be the root of all religions by some. He supposedly was the teacher of Abraham, but many dispute who or what he was. Some consider him a god, some a great teacher, and the time period where he existed (if at all) varies greatly from person to person. In the context of meme magic today, I would look into Hermeticism, as well as Aleistar Crowley and his interpretations.

atleast i can praise him for my new (you)'s

Just found another synchronicity.

>Thoth-Hermes
>portraite on floor of cathedral in Siena
>completed in 1488

Thoth is with us.
OwO

Thoth confirmed faggot god.

I don't really take any of this memetic stuff serious but if you worship any other deity other than kek then you must be put to death.

Nice lack of digits bro.

The god of ID's has spoken, fag.

same to you

>pantheon fanfiction

This is real fucking blasphemy right here. Fuckers like Homer absolutely bastardized Greek mythology to the point it doesn't make sense and is full of fucking incest and degeneracy. By what authority does the author claim Thoth to have gambled with the goddamn moon?

bong pls

check these ones

Thoth speaks!

>393

Thoth and Kek exist on the same plane of existence, retard. They're all equally powerful gods.

fug wrong image

the rise of a new god

They hold powers proportional to the amount of worship they recieve.

kek is certainly more powerful, but thoth is not opposed to kek and even works to support kek

Never forget the true enemy