John Walker Flynt (aka Brianna Wu) is running for congress

John Walker Flynt (aka Brianna Wu) is running for congress.

Other urls found in this thread:

briannawu2018.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETVcInunAss
youtube.com/watch?v=cqostZq81BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

himher winning is a big win for us. Pushing the democrats further to the left and continuing their detachment from reality ensure we get to push the populace to the right.

I'm with her

Liberal faggots are beyond delusional.

It has less of a chance than David Duke did.

I'm With Xir!

Will he run as John Walker Flynt?

>An opportunity to put liberals in front of a mirror
remind me why you're not voting for her?

We should recreate the entire website and replace 'Brianna Wu' with 'John Walker Flynt'.

That would kill his campaign like the Zodiac Killer killed Ted Cruz's.

briannawu2018.com/

We know, Brianna. You make this thread a few times a day.

They get him in to "break barriers"

>a known psychotic running for Congress

i seriously doubt this is anything other than a scam like the Jill Stein recount effort

Literally Wu running a scam for money and attention?!

How DARE you suggest such a thing.

I donated. She's pretty based. Knows a lot about videogames. Seems like a cool chick.

He will lose.

Kek has spoken! Praised may he be!

Al Franken is a Senator, think about that for a second. The bar to get in the house is much lower.

That right there is some efficient bait. Very concise, staright to the juicy stuff.

lmao

Let's use this opportunity to cause a mental schism between John and "Brianna" and fuck this faggot back to obscurity.

Didn't need meme magic to figure that one out

Remember how people said Trump would never win?

kek giveth and kek will taketh away

checked and kek'd

damn i kind of wanted him to win to fuck up lefties more

If that's not sincerity then i don't know what.

It's about time!

>FUCK THE CAGERS! LANE SPLIT NOW!

He's not really running he's just going to claim he did and lost because he's trans and incredibly sexy like damn I just wanna go down on that babe holy shit I'm so hard looking at her oh my god.

>I'm with it

>seriousness
>serious
Assuming that is a legit reply from her, then it confirms to me that her bid is not serious.

Ok in all seriousness is Brianna really a transsexual?

Looking at this makes me want to vomit.

Trannies are disgusting. I actually feel sick when I see one. They all need to be killed.

good god that thing is hideous

yes.

Yes.

Used to be called John Flynt.

>starwars quote
Shes fucking mentallty ill
also
>fought the alt right and won

Yes, she was born John Walker Flynt to millionaire parents in Mississippi. After spending 10 years in college without graduating , and wasting hundreds of thousands of their dollars on starting an animation studio to publish his manga (really) , he became Brianna to run from his past and claims he was adopted.

>She Fought the Alt-Right and Won
Kek. Also didn't this gentleman's video game sell like 6 copies or something and is considered complete shit?

Are you fucking kidding?

God that person is unfortunate. Effeminate gay guys make sense - they at least have an "accepted" role they clearly fill. But this? Genital mutilation and artificial hormone supplements? Chromosomes don't fucking change, and the only thing this wreckage can accomplish is a 1000% higher risk of suicide. This might be one of the most destructive social trends we've accomplished to date.

Imagine all these people in 20 years...

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

How do Asians feel about this guy choosing Wu as his new last name? Anyone know the story behind his last name?

???

What's "bait" about wanting more females like Brianna Wu in videogames?

Flynt married a rich gay asian guy.

you mean you can't immediately tell?

I'm with xi xy xo xum I smell the blood of a cis scum

Had a peak of 10 concurrent players. There are MUDs launched in the 1990s that have more players online right now than that.

He married a dude named Frank Wu, who is actually Chinese. Of course, he did it because he's a massive fucking weeaboo whose house is filled with anime statues, but sadly it is a legit last name. You're thinking of the other twitter guy who changed their name to Wu just for oppression points, Brianna got her Wu from marriage.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get sued for this piece of shit. It's buggy, broken and barely actually works. Dude lied about shit, took the money from it and ran. Hasn't updated or even attempted to fix many of the issues with it and actually bans people on his website/twitter who even mention the game. Other games have been removed from Steam for less than this.

I suppose when only 10 people actually bought the game it doesn't make a big enough fuss though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETVcInunAss

Al didn't run in a town like Boston with intense cronieism and incumbents who are not going to allow a freak like this guy to traipse in and take a seat they worked hard to gain and control.

If this walking embarassment even gets allowed into the primary, it will be a shock - to get nominated? Not happening - daddy ain't rich enough to buy into the Boston Democratic Machine.

Vermin Supreme was more legit. Wu's malignant narcissism will keep him from office more than his autogyno, not that he'll see it that way.

>some poor chink got tricked into thinking all white women have penises

This.

SJWs elected Donald Trump. They are the best form of propaganda for the right because they make the entire left look retarded.

Another white male running America?

>Al Franken is a Senator, think about that for a second.
Al Franken was a likeable comedian, avoided scandals during his entertainment career, and wrote modestly successful books before transitioning into a political career. You can't even begin to compare Al Franken to tranny Flynt.

The real goal here is not to keep him Brianna Wu/John Flynt from office, that's a given. The real goal is to make sure he doesn't profit from this run via donations. We should encourage a close race so that he's driven to actually spend donations and personal money on ads before memeing him into oblivion.

Also worth noting it's a PROVEN FACT this guy posts troll threads about himself on Sup Forums to stimulate buzz for his shit game, so he's definitely going to be active on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqostZq81BI

Awkward bitch kek

fucking kek

it needs another syllable at the end though

"i smell the blood of a cis-gendered scum"

>kiwi farms watermark

maximum kek, they're really booming. I like those guys, they're really doing an admirable service.

>pop F/SF reference
Every god damn time

>Also worth noting it's a PROVEN FACT this guy posts troll threads about himself on Sup Forums to stimulate buzz for his shit game, so he's definitely going to be active on Sup Forums.

I'm convinced most of the threads posted here are Wu doing market research for this run. When you bring up the video game positive reviews get posted, often. When you bring up some of his Twitter remarks that prove he didn't know anything about politics, suddenly the tweets are deleted. Multiple threads, multiple times a day. Odd non Sup Forums comments like are posted in these threads. (Do you believe that someone here would vote based on video game knowledge?). Just too many coincidences for him not to be here.

Gee, ya THINK?

He's an attention whore, of course he's starting these threads. A motherfucking ugly attention whore, too. He probably watches his wikipedia entry like a vulture, too. He needs to fuck off.

This whore is fucking ugly

>quoting star wogs