Seriously, fuck Sup Forums

Sup Forums has fucking ruined my life.

Since coming here I have slowly morphed into a depressed state without actually being depressed. I ditched my only true friends and became a social recluse, only leaving the house to go to work and buy food.

I am no longer the funny, happy-go-lucky person I once was. I feel bitter and angry almost all the time. I can't even sit down and relax and watch the TV like a normal human being, because I see the true intentions behind everything and become annoyed. The agenda, the lies, the propaganda, it's everywhere, it unavoidable. I can't have a facebook like everyone else because I would rather kill myself than scroll through the ignorant fuckery that consumes the entire timeline. This is the only safe haven I can come to to free myself from the bullshit, and I wish that wasn't the case.

Ignorance is bliss is probably the truest statement ever.

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck the red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9PCcx7i4xQ&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck it up pussy.

lol @ letting an anime message board affect your life to that degree.

You're weak, and you'll always be weak.

BAAAWWW

move to america, faggot

>lol bongs

Smoke weed user, it will help.

You need to accept that most of this stuff has been going on forever, and so far society hasn't collapsed. Most of this stuff doesn't affect your real life much. Go back to your friends and spend less time here.

Sup Forums saps your conscious energy in a very literal sense. Find a sense of purpose that transcends politics, or you will fall into a void from which there is no escape.

I'd recommend religion except they overwhelmingly create an external locus of control. You need a passion that comes from within yourself and shields you against the onslaught of nihilism.

If you consider yourself sufficiently redpilled to question the very nature of your existence, look up Montalk.

You have yet to learn an important life lesson: Not giving a FUCK about nothin'. Check the latest news and rumors but get off the computer and further your goals. It's like having a shitty day at work: the best way to deal with it is to put it out of your mind and focus on doing what you have to do.

This. Shut it and drink some tea.

>Suck it up pussy.

Hes right though.

Ofcourse its some Eurotrash posting this. Suck it up and move to America. It's bad here but I can only imagine there its 100 times worse

Lift weights, eat well, fug girls, embrace your white identity and maybe one day you'll be as cool as me f a m

Fucking kill yourself

checked

Honestly I love pol, you all are the funniest smartest people in the world, even the larping threads are fun, you don't care about people's reputations outside of the country they are, and I can still have conversations.

I'm already a recluse with no friends, I don't watch TV and don't like social media. So before this I was sort of wandering aimlessly. Overall I love this place, my only regret is I actually have to work and sleep so a lot of stuff I want to talk about is 404d or archived. Although it is neat to know that every 5 minutes all the content changes here

No no, look up Tavistock.

>Go back to your friends
doesn't work that way, unless they can handle the red pill also. who the fuck wants to talk to a bunch of blue pilled libtard fuck wits.

No digits.

>having friends
>having a life
>being happy
Lol what kind of bluepilled cuck are you?

love Sup Forums, came here from the_donald.
Thats right faggots

You're the reason article like this are written. People like you who turn a blind eye from the realities of where they live and who surrounds them.

Note that this article was written 5+ years ago, pre-Syrian conflict. Your country is the reason why Muslim savages are swarming into Europe.

If you're not going to fight, then neck yourself now faggot.

maybe if you stopped being a faggoty britbong and took responsibility for your own happiness you wouldnt be in this mess

>No digits.

Gettin some digits...czeck em.

checked potatoman

>believing anything on Sup Forums

I am sorry user, I don't know what to tell you. /pol, for the most part, is nonsense. I like to think of it as a dark reflection of myself. Those horrible thoughts my conscious mind rejects. Every discussion is an exercise in defending my ideology from those dark impulses which I know are wrong but always exist and tempt.

I am sorry this place has destroyed you instead of provided a method to strengthen, perhaps you should take a step back and forgo the mental onslaught.

You will progress past your current stage and learn to accept what you can't change and do what you can. Remember that this site is full of underage edge lords too

Welcome to the ride, that never ends, when you realize that the memes aren't just memes, and remember, Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

Why do you have a Beretta in your hand? Glock 19 is better

welp, that post pretty much sums everything up

Sup Forums has made my life better. I actually started understanding people very well after I spent a lot of time here. It has made me a lot stronger than I was before.

It has changed me but if I could choose I would not go back to the weak person I was before.

you're supposed to swallow the redpill faggot, not vomit it all over people

>666

You're destined for greatness, user

you took the black pill mate. you're done.

You chose to take the redpill, m8. There's no going back to sleep now.

There' one more m8, I know you've been avoiding it

Life is suffering, OP

The bulk of what's posted here is mental junk food that can be evaporated with five minutes and a computer, not to mention Newton's Flaming Laser Sword.

Sup Forums ain't real, user. It never was.

This is now a Bogdanoff thread!

Oh, and if you haven't OP, watch this movie. It is basically Sup Forums the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9PCcx7i4xQ&t=15s

Start redpilling people, m8.

That post is literally me. Holy fuck.

that's not entirely true, the Jews really are a bunch of callous shekel-seekers, and many blacks do exhibit distinct chimp-like behaviors, family.

haha fuck I need to get off Sup Forums

See you goys tomorrow

Sup Forums is a hurt box, fgt. Get used to it, you're here forever

I used to be a nihilist, until I deduced my own set of morals. I combined simulation theory and the dark enlightenment. In a nutshell, any sufficiently advanced species will have every reason to use simulations of their own species to deduce the long term results of any tradition and also discover alternative superior traditions.
This means humanity has a purpose, to improve itself to such an extent that the creators themselves adopt our culture and traditions. Furthermore, I don't think great minds that create these cultural innovations will simply be deleted after death, however, the stagnant/lazy minds surely will be deleted after death as they provide no purpose to our creators.

almost there buddy

Listen user, get a fucking hobby. Start exercising. Get your shit together and pull through this stage. Quit watching TV and preoccupy yourself on a skill/hobby you actually enjoy working on.

We'll all go through this sort of stage where we recess to a more simpler, angrier state, but we've got to pull through it and be better people. So spend some time improving yourself, doing activities, whatever. You might even have to stop going on Sup Forums for a bit.

Perservere, OP. We're with you.

What the fuck is the despair code? Reps pill me user that weird guy reporting in.

It's nothing. Just forget about it, k?

You just have to be an sleeper agent. I only slip mini redpills to my girlfriend and right leaning friends. The movement needs normies not autists.

>Fucking leaf
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

The first cut is the deepest.

my son the ignorant fuckery is something to enjoy from the outside

It's an anti-life equation that can theoretically destroy every atom and particle in the universe.

>LE POL IS SATIRE MAYMAY
You faggots can take your asses back to >>>/reddit/ and stay there
You're in the beginning stages of the redpill, m8. You just need to focus on bettering yourself and being prepared for the worst. You have gained the knowledge of what is happening to the world, now be smart and use that knowledge for your benefit. Don't let it bring you down. Godspeed

>check those deviltrips
Congratulations, you're weak.
Grow a fucking spine, bong. Who said life was going to be easy?

Start working to attain a position of power and put your worldview into practice.
The Reich would never have happened if Hitler stayed home reading instead getting involved with politics.

oh look the newfag learned the leaf meme already

What your seeking is spirituality. Find it your own way user. Start at hermeticism if youd like.

All you have to do is let go of what you feel.

Earth is but a tiny blip of dust upon the infinite stretch of the cosmos, humanity is barely an ant upon it, you yourself? not even an amoeba.
Find solace in the fact that you are nothing and from there perhaps grow yourself into something that's not fuelled by petty emotion and things like race and ideology will become meaningless abstract concepts that won't bother you.
Stop being such a faggot and give up the feels already.

>race and ideology will become meaningless to you
This. Be a good goy. Don't fight for your people.

the ultimate redpil is being able to control your emotions

don't act like a faggot
I can still enjoy myself and act normal I just like to educate myself in the non mainstream topics

I have as much in common with jamal the rapefgugee as I do with Henry down the road, that is to say not all that much.

The notion that we're somehow allies or even have the same end goals and desires just because of superficial lineages is tribal foolish that only encourages future decay, it really needs to be grown out of, only then can the trash be taken out.

Shut up and go lift, faggot.

Good goy, let Achmed breed you out of existence. Then we can deal with the real problems :))))))))

You've lived a pretty sheltered life if a bunch of retarded Internet nazis gets under your skin.

You might just be getting older

Breeding is a meme, it's a slow growing cancer meant to distract us from the festering bullet wound.
Pic related is the really ((enemy)).

>Ignorance is bliss is probably the truest statement ever.
Yes, but bliss is complacency. So harden the fuck up or fuck off, you weak fucking sister.