Hourly reminder

Trump picked this cunt as Secretary of Education.

Elections have consequences.

oh man, how dare a christian hold an office, god forbid we don't let another atheist or fucking shitskin muslim in there

Get that SNOPES picture out of here.

Also, it is a proven fact that Betsy did not donate one dollar to Trumps campaign.

FAKE AND GAY

No matter how corrupt and evil as Trump could be, you bootlickers will keep eating up whatever shit he serves you.

As long as she repeals common core I don't give a fuck. Our (((education))) system is a shit show right now.

This country's public education system can't get any worse than it is. Trump could shit on a plate and assign it Secretary of Education and my hopes would only be raised.

There is indisputable proof that she gave Trump no money!

Can you prove otherwise?

FUCK NO YOU CAN'T YOU GODDAMN LAME-ASS COCK SUCKING FAGGOT

fuck yeah better then the commie kikes and multiculturalist alternative

What a stupid mindset to have. "I support Trump, therefore I'm not allowed to disagree with anything he does or says now!" Like seriously, is there a reason you guy's do that? Your autistic reactions are why people keep making these threads. Instead of blinding sucking Trump's cock over shit you have 0 knowledge about, why don't you instead reply with something like "while I agree she wasn't the best choice, Trump has made solid picks for everything else so it's something I can live with." But nope, disagreeing with Trump on absolutely any issue makes you a liberal cum guzzling kike.

Literally the only thing I want the Dept. of Education to do is dismantle itself. Seems like a pretty good pick.

>bootlicker
I dont think that word means what you think it means.

Sister of Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater.

189 million given to Develop Parc.
In creased the cost per test ~~20$.
Every state sold itself out for about 4 million per year... and all those funds needed when Race the the Top ended.

King Obama did a real big favor for someone

pure fucking bullshit
if you died people would actually fucking cheer

You should get on their email list serve for teachers it's POZ and MultiCulti

This place was a libertarian / nazi circlejerk, now it became a trump circlejerk. You are really wishing for too much If you expect self criticism or a desire to break the safe space here.
Just look at the president trump threads, imagine the reaction such threads would get if they were done for obongo few years ago.

Did you respond to the wrong comment or are you just retarded? Literally all that guy said was "I don't like common core".

>During the Republican Party presidential primaries for the 2016 election, DeVos initially donated to Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina before eventually supporting Marco Rubio.[11] In March 2016, DeVos described Donald Trump as an "interloper" and said that he "does not represent the Republican Party".[

ahahhahahaha TRUMP is a cuck

Maybe the democrats shouldn't have given the fed so much power over education?

Maybe the democrats should be angry at hilLary and the MSM for propping up trump dur8ng the primary, and suppressing Sanders?

Betsy fucking rekt Bernie Sander earlier today. It was fucking great.
She's our girl for sure.

public education is shit anyways

Her brother is the former head of Blackwater who has inside knowledge of how the CIA works.

Yeah you thought he wasn't playing 4-d Chess were you.

>1 post by this ID

by all means go ahead and state your argument clearly, try not to use a fallacy

we may be a "circle jerk" but the worst thing you will get is a "cuck" or a "CTR" reply...we don't ban, we don't down vote, you are free to spout your stupid fucking opinion, so take the cocks out of your hands and do it faggot I am waiting

Trump, besides the rhetoric, his polices are no different from Jeb.

>Oy vey, she didn't send her kids to an indoctrination cen-, I mean public school!

Arne Dunkin was a total fucking tool who did have experience in education, but his major qualification in Obama's eyes was that he could keep up with Barry in one-on-one. Also, he agreed with just about everything Betsy says, but never really did shit about any of it.

>infographic uses $ and not %age

into the trash it goes

>worshiping a kike on stick
>calls others indoctrinated!

*tip fedora*

So tell us what you like about public schools.

Obama appointed bankers to high positions too. In fact every president has.

Trump and his appointees are going toe DRAIN THE SWAMP OF NIGGERS... LOL
byebye Department of Education which is filled with niggers.

where the fuck did this user mentioning a kike on a stick?

jesus I even hear liberals bitch about how bad american education is, how is more government going to fix what they have been fucking up for the past few decades?

but where are proofs?

this is some nice projection here
leftist double standarts, everyone

DeVos might have been the one person when asked who should not run the Secretary of Education you would reply. She seems to be against public education which is one of the cornerstones of our society and allows upward mobility.

This gets old. It is really difficult to give someone a tax break if they pay no taxes in the first place. It may be factual that people living under the poverty line would receive a tax break far less than an individual pulling seven figures would. But it is intellectually dishonest to suggest there is some economic issue that needs addressing due to this disparity.

Sage

And not a sauce to be found...Keep mining those salt mines shills. I'm basking in your shitposting everyday.

okay I'll bite
>we don't ban
mods do ban some folk, but I'll give them credit they are less ban happy than say other places

take the_donald for example who ban people left and right for reasons of being 'cuck'. Again its a safe space no different than a liberal safe space, you move out of the safe space lines you get ostracized on rabbit you get banned, here it is jidf (at least for the past) ctr , cuck or whatever the new word.

It basically translated as 'how dare you come in and invade muh circlejerking place, go back go back I dont want to see you'

This board was always like this and always will be, not regards to Trump though. Trends come and go, I 'member a time when libertarian circlejerk was rampant, when statist was used as a serious insult, people jumped out of the libertarian train / new demographic came etc and now it is dismissed.

Nowadays its trump circlejerk. 4 years later it will be another circlejerk.

By the way I supported Trump, and I guess I still support him, but not according to poltards, If you don't agree with all his decisions you are a ctr/cuck/whatever.

That was the cirlejerk/safespace/herd mentality I was talking about, anyways here is your (you) , there won't be a 3rd post by this id.

You come here for your cirlejerk, so you should get one, I rather not bother your safespace, now go post in /presidenttrump/ thread.

Though I see what you are saying, and at face value we should hold up basic public education (reading, writing, basic algebra) as the standard.

I don't think Devos wants to get rid of that, I don't think even the staunchest anti-public education activist wants to-and would agree with your point.

But like most liberals you are framing the argument to make it sound like she wants to completely destroy the system. IE "Trump wants to kill people because he wants to re-appeal obama care!" I am sure you can see the dishonesty in that.

The truth is the education from K-University level is in UTTER disrepair. Common Core, bloated administrators, black hole of funding going to inner city schools, poor reading/writing/SAT scores, SJW propaganda, the list goes on.

Really what the Education Dept needs is a VAST restructuring and dismantling of all the marxist filth, bloated bureaucrats, and 1984 tier common core.

I don't see the problem here... Maybe funneling money, all other points are good

I agree the Nu-Sup Forums Trump circle jerk is fucking annoying, I don't even go to the Trump generals.

I agree with you on your sentiments about Trump, I didn't even vote for him desu.

I apologize for the name-calling and being a dick. I am very passionate about Sup Forums being lumped in with reddit or the likes.

because she is going to destroy nigger jobs

Trump may be bad but Hillary was worse.

The election was setup so you could only pick from a really bad bunch

Bernie was a weak cuck whose greed took over and caved into dat Audi lifestyle

It's gotta get real bad before it gets better

Federal DOE educates no one. The states are responsible for that. DOE is just a democrat party money laundering operation that promotes Soviet dog training.

would you rather another common core libtard?

of course you would you libshit.

a person who has never been corrupted by public schools is the only kind of person who can save our kids from that cesspool of (((education)))

'Yeah, what kind of maniac would claim that American public schools are a fucking joke on account of decades of federal meddling.

>decades of federal meddling and corruption
fixed

>add marxist subversion

muh common core

Thanks for helping to Correct the Record.

Explain to me how Common Core is bad

Protip: you can't

>being wealthy is bad
>being a union teacher is a requirement
>supporting the status quo is a requirement
>being a christian is bad

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

Kys you pathetic faggot.

We should just have the head of the teacher's union as SoE. I mean, the quality of education won't get better, but at least Marxists will be able to extort more money from tax-payers for less work!

I'm not very thrilled w this pick but at least i can feel confident she won't be pushing neo marxism in our schools

I can't explain anything because I was educated under common core :(

oy

>reminder

Meh as long as common core is fucked who cares?
Common core is a literal moron factory.

this is plausible enough that I can't tell whether or not its satire

Neck yourself shill

None of that sounds too terribly bad.

Matter of fact, why would we even want some useless inept cunt from the public education industry running? They're all a bunch of useless assholes out of touch with reality.

Just a shitpost. I graduated before it became a thing.

>Pablo Sandoval
what? isnt that a basebal player?

Explain to me why it takes drawing a square and writing multiple numbers and doing multiple steps for basic math.

I was kinda thinking this. She has no association to SJW culture, that's good.

>shill calling me a shill
This is some new level 3-D retardation you faggots are trying out.

Drink bleach you shitskin fence jumper.