To all Christians on pol

To all Christians on pol,

How can you deny we are living in the last of the last days?

With unprecedented degeneracy Satan will come. Pic related.

Non Christians and Furryfags need not respond

we been living in the last days for like 2000 years
know your theology son

Have faith.

For real, it historically can get much MUCH worse than it already has been...which is a scary thought.

I don't deny we're living in the end times.. I guarantee there will be a major event this year that will further prove it

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

> Ignoring diggles intensifies
Not sure if satire.
Need info on pic. I'm lost.
Not sure if satire.

Imagine if you will, being a Jew in 1935 in Germany. Did you not see it coming a mile away? Hindsight is 20/20 but we look blind in history. You could have made a billion dollars if you simply observed real estate was a gigantic bubble in 2008 (the movie "the great short").

Where is the new bubble? Sorry to meander, the new fix is creating unaffordable things that by mortgaging your future, you sell your entire life for interest payments. They're trying to figure out how to make this generational.
Tuition: unrealistic loans
Healthcare: unrealistic cost growth
ObamacareACA or Trumpcare or Nothing? My friends, it doesn't matter, the insurance companies win.

Why are you still worshipping a jew on a stick?

We are living in a blessed time, life couldn't be more easier.

Pope Leo's Vision, 1884

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord:"I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord:"You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan:"To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord:"How much time? How much power?

Satan:"75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord:"You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

75-100 years from 1884 was 1959-1984, unmistakenly the time when degeneracy was unleashed on the civilized world from the shadows of art houses and secret societies.

Hoping you saw the mess in Syria and European refugee crisis coming.

reported, kill yourself fur autist

What about Christian furries? We're cool, right?

dude

You are worse than nazifurs.

they said that about 9/11 & iraq war.
they've said it's the end times since 35 AD

>protestants

You're only a degenerate if you don't take the knot

What the fuck do you mean we deny it?

repent

Stop being such a nigger.

That is a Benedictine monk you mank

lol no. billions struggling, death everywhere, situation inflaming

no its a character from Vikings

Take the knot get the rope

Yes that too

praise (((Jesus)))!

And that suffering has always existed, we have a higher population and more problems. But fact is the higher % of humans live a happy life with luxuries that couldn't have existed 100 years ago.
Why does it even have wings?

So 2011 wasn't really the end of days, and that means 2017 is the apocalypse! R-really guys, donate lots to my megachurch!

>not "repelt"

>How can you deny we are living in the last of the last days?
Jer 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 7
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

1 Thes 5
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Only God knows when it will end. I'm no expert though.

you choose to decode that probability into your reality .
y not avoid apocalypse by shifting into a universe with a more positive outcome.

>Non Christians and Furryfags need not respond
¬C ∧ Y ⇒ ¬R
¬T ∧ T ⇒ ¬R
F ⇒ ¬R
¬F ∨ ¬R
T ∨ ¬R
T

I think we're entering INTO the end times, but we're not quite there. There's a LOT of shit that needs to happen yet if you believe in biblical prophecy.

The world's so sad bros
Pain, genocide, war, sexism, racism
But i gotta remember there's good things about it too
Like the fact that none of that is happening to me
Score

Im a non christian and i just came to say that youre absolutely right, we are living endtimes.

Something is going to happen. I just dont think "god" has anything to do with it.

But there, i agreed with you.

Expanding on this - here's all the shit that has to happen yet:

1/?

Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 War - Damascus Destroyed — Rather than the rapture, the next event in prophecy is a swift war in the Middle East between Israel and many of her Arab/Islamic neighbors. You do not need a Bible to tell you this as many secular sources expect one, due to the tensions between Israel and the Arabs and Iran (not Arab, but Persian). The concern over Iran's nuclear program has only added to this. The outcome of this war will be the destruction of Damascus and several other major Arab cities and regions, along with much devastation in Israel. Obviously, the attack has still not happened because Damascus remains a city to this day.
The Sixth Seal/Wormwood — If you read Revelation 6:12-17 carefully you will see that it depicts the entire population panicking and running for cover in response to signs in the heavens and a tremendous global earthquake on earth moving every mountain and island out of place. It is obvious that nothing like this has happened since the first century when it was written and when knowledge of the Lamb of God (named by those panicking: Rev 6:16) has arrived. By the way, this event is the very "sign of the end" that Jesus told his followers to watch for (Mt 24:7-8=Lk 21:10-11=Joel 2:30-32=Rev 6:12-17). God's end time escape instructions shared by Jesus, Joel and Revelation would then play out for the faithful.)

2/?

Third Temple — Several passages describe a Third Temple on the Temple Mount with sacrifices going during the Great Tribulation (Rev 11:1-2; Mt 24:15; 2The 2:3-4). The Antichrist is even described as sitting in this end time temple as part of his declaration of himself as God (2Th 2:4). Obviously, there is as yet still no temple or even a construction project under way for one, nor sacrifices yet. Speaking of the construction, some say that everything is already being prepared for this temple and it can go up fast, in less than a year. Even if that's true, under the current political situation they still could not break ground on the Temple Mount without the Arabs approval or a strong belligerent response of opposition. The Arab control and power needs to be broken first, and that is not going to happen without a war, probably the future Psalm 83 war as above.

Abomination of Desolation — The Great Tribulation starts 30 days (as in the 1290 - 1260 days) after the Abomination of Desolation is stood up on the Temple Mount (Mk 13:14). The abomination refers to the Image of the Beast statue being erected for worship (Rev 13:14). At the same time the Third Temple sacrifices are halted by the Antichrist. This is another unfulfilled prophecy as only the Antichrist can accomplish this and he is not here yet.

3/4

Great Tribulation — This is the most obvious and well-known one. According to Daniel 9:27 = Matthew 24:21, Jesus must return after a period of "Great Tribulation." During this Great Tribulation, the Antichrist will rule over the world for 42 months (Rev 13). He will force all the unsaved (Rev 13:8) to take a mark in their right hand or forehead during that time. Plainly, we are not in the Great Tribulation and no mark of the beast has been issued yet.

The Rapture — Finally the rapture comes after the Great Tribulation, but clearly not to save anyone from any threat on earth as Christians suppose its purpose is. It arrives right on time for the faithful to be "rewarded" (Rev 11:18) with glorified eternal bodies (1Co 15:52) so they can then rule for the entire 1000 year Millennial Reign along with those in the first resurrection (Rev 20:4-5).

4/4

— The seven bowls of God's wrath immediately fall when the faithful leave temporarily to heaven (Rev 15:5-8) (for the marriage supper of the lamb), just as Jesus described in saying it would be just like as in the days of Noah and Lot when one are taken (the righteous) and one are left (the wicked).

The Second Coming — Finally, Jesus "returns to earth" on Yom Kippur/The Day of the LORD to fight the Battle of Armageddon (Rev 19:11-21). He brings back with him the raptured and resurrected saints from the marriage supper of the lamb (Rev 19:9) in heaven (Rev 15:5-8). Then they reign for the Millennium.

cute lol

SO all that being said, the critical incident is the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war. Damascus has to be wiped out. Then stuff will start to accelerate.

>furfags need not respond
>posts furfag shit
>???
>meaningful discussion?

We are. I have found contentment in battling this shadow war as much as I can.

>Satan will come
yes, you just dont know what that means...
Hail Satan, may his reign come soon.

I'm a furfag because the art is cute and it's the only thing that makes me happy anymore

Question, who is "the tribe of Jacob", as spoken about during the endtimes (The time of Jacob's trouble)?

"Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob's distress, But he will be saved from it." ~ Jeremiah 30:7

Oh, I forgot to say that the degeneray is obviously not his work, at least not directly... its caused by Jews using his magic for their cause.
Gods have no will.

Israel obviously

>How can you deny we are living in the last of the last days?

Apocalypse is an individual thing.

Sorry to break the news to you.

The furry thing is just mainstream for fun purposes. The otherkin thing isn't as common as you think, if not completely rare.

For example, it's now popular because cosplay is popular, and ravers seem to find anything with a tail and ears to be cute. Essentially, it's now harmless mainstream fun. The worst that has happened is that girls now like wearing fox tail anal plugs or buying bad dragon dildos, and maybe drawing colorful animals on Deviant Art.

The people you want to watch out for are the ones into goats and tongue-in-cheek satanism.

Do you mean actual goats or furfag goats?

Meant muslims

Furfaggotry is the only thing that gives my life meaning.

I want to impregnate a wolf

Probably civitas christiana will prevail in the near future though vastly shrinked, but finally free form modernists and other moles. Time for rebirth will come, and the west (epitome of degeneracy) is going to be consumed by the new barbarians.

because trump won