HIS LAST DAYS

All his liberal cuckfuckery aside, do you think he was good as a person?

Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better, but the others blocked him at every turn?

No.
Fuck Obama.

He is an asshole that did nothing for this country.
He is a literal shit-stain that we can never wipe away or remove now.

What a fucking embarrassment.

No and no. Nice leading questions though, third world faggot.

No. Just another warmonger.

>third world faggot
t.60%

(American in Cuckada here) At first I thought so, I was one of those idiots in 2008 who was drawn in by Obama. In the past couple years I've a lot farther to the right, but regardless of my political views then or now Obama was a massive disappointment, he sold out the left and accelerated the cultural and economic disintegration of the American heartland.

I honestly think he just wanted to golf.

He didn't even bother to keep promises as easy as not renewing the patriot act. Dude was a complete shitbag.

His record on the whole spying / secret wars shit is terrible, but:

1 He is objectively intelligent.

2 He has class.

3 He seems to give a shit.

4 He seems to be relatively less evil than is normal for that job.

Sure, obamacare turned out to be a clusterfuck, but he got the country out of the bush recession...

All in all, bredi gud.

Nobody associated with the Cook County Democratic Party is a good person.

he might be the weakest foreign policy president ever

youre from fuckiiing africa kill yourself

it's so stupid that NATO could be drawn into a nuclear conflict because of you wannabe scandinavian faggots

Also, he's married to a tranny...

No

Who "blocked" him. I always hear this, but the only thing that comes to mind is gun control. The GOP, to their credit (or more accurately, to the NRA's credit) did block his gun control push. But they caved on literally everything else. They gave him budget after budget, they did nothing about Fast and Furious and Benghazi, he got the NDAA through, he got Obamacare, they didn't even make any effort to obstruct his nonsense in Libya, in fact they supported him, and were even going to support boots on the ground in Syria until London and Moscow, to their credit, shut that down.

He even got to unconstitutionally impose that Dream Act shit through executive order, and they didn't impeach him.

I'm so sick of this pickaninny's whining.

>relatively less evil than is normal for that job

Name one evil thing that Obama was given the opportunity to do that he did not do.

I still don't understand how he can drone-strike American Citizens, and then justify his by-passing of congress and due process with "internal executive review" and not be thrown in jail for this. Am i missing something?

No he's a Marxist, globalist pawn who hates the white race.

He could've folded as a senator. I don't know what the fuck he wanted. Maybe it's just as simple as power drawing in corrupt men like moths to a fire

expand the involvement of the armed forces in afghanistan and iraq

I heard he is dirt broke as soon as he leaves, his old house and assets got hit hard during the housing crash

He was a funny douche whenever he wanted to. Other than that, nope.

What a jackass.

>Obama administration will end in your lifetime

Golfed*

Posted from igoy

An important item for his lefty supporters!

I'm an OP, and even though I am not an american, my story is pretty much the same. I used to be really supportive of him and was drawn into his charisma, but he really did let me down, and now I have become to even like natsoc because of browsing too much Sup Forums.

>Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better?

No. He is a marxist inspired by the Frankfurt School.

I'm sure he did what he thought was the right thing, but I don't agree with him on the things he did and tried to do.

What did he even do besides obamacare and play golf?

He was a fucking nigger and he just ended up nigging

No.

no hes a triple hyper faggot who might start ww3 on inauguration day or these last days

Hi, Oprah.

Estonia is sucking up 'refugees' like candy.
Suck a flaming brick of shit, retard.

I wouldn't really call hiring terrorists instead of using the military because it would hurt politically a non-evil decision.

No lol. He was smooth in his deceit though, I'll give him that. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a legitimate question.

>do you think he was good as a person?
i didnt know him personally, but i think the majority of people are inherently pretty good
>Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better
HIS version of better, yes

He's a "good person" and probably had honest intentions but he's also undoubtedly a narcissist and an ideologue - two characteristics that make it impossible to be an effective negotiator (which Obama failed at every turn). In contrast is Bill Clinton who although very confident in himself, came across as humbled and was willing to work across the isle to achieve his ultimate goals.

His foreign policy disasters were birthed out of pure incompetence; he was entirely ineffective in this regard and made the wrong decision at every turn. This is just means he has a poor mind for military tactics/geopolitical strategy (i.e Obama would be a shitty RTS or chess player).

His fiscal policy was lackluster and he relied on central bankers do the work for him when that isn't the Fed's job (Bernanke made the right decision with stimulus in responding to 08 to his credit).

He also fueled racial tensions by either no commending acts of violence from "protestors" or outright supporting social movements tastelessly.

In short, Obama was mediocre. A 6/10 is the most generous review anyone should give him.

>it's so stupid that NATO could be drawn into a nuclear conflict because of you wannabe scandinavian faggots
fuck you leaf, our conservatives made a huge change, and most of us do not even see Russia as a #1 threat to us anymore. This is a very big change from 2008, when we were literally all willing to go to war with them.

Trump has changed a lot, and we are not warmongering with them by a long shot anymore.

It's the fucking jews who make it look like war with the US and Russia is in the interest of baltic states.

We're producing more oil now than ever before. Judge him however you want but the oil coming from here rather than the middle east has saved thousands of lives that might have been lost in another big war.

He called a murderous drug dealer his son, wept for a photo op, and said nothing about the Chicago gang killings or Tevin Geicke. He is an irredeemably disgusting troll.

Literally a lazy nigger who accomplished nothing, prove me wrong

>hiring terrorists
whatever provisional credibility i gave you out of courtesy is gone.

nigger-tier conspiratard discourse

Sorta

He had his public option for Obamacare cockblocked by his own party, and I'm not sure how much he could have done about it even if he were more politically skilled.

Other than that, he had a supermajority, and still couldn't get shit done.

He's also a warmongering spy who in spite of taking out all that debt, had the labor force participation rate drop, so fuck people apologizing for obummer.

bad person, bad president, lied to america, fake birth certificate

Came off as a good person, but then again, that's the hallmark of a psychopath given his actions.

Bad president and deep down, he was a shit human being. His actions were selfish (golfing in times of crisis) and at best inflammatory based on race relations. On the other hand, thanks to his shitty views I found my own principles and views

Damn I wish that were real. Hilarious shit.

He passed universal healthcare, however flawed it was

I feel exactly the same eesti user, feels good to be woke but makes me sad too that things have gotten so bad where I'm turning to NatSoc

No one blocked him. He had both houses for two years, and only had both houses against him for two years, and the other 4 were split. For the most part he had a split in the Court as well. He wasn't very good at the executing the machinations aspect of his job. Otherwise, he would have done a lot more damage.

>golfing in times of crisis

Dubya was FAR more guilty of that than Obummer. Or really any president I could name off the top of my head.

can you reason with Ukraine and Polan so we don't all die then

The problem is that after Bush, Americans want a weak foreign policy. I can assure sure that as an American, even the modern day "far right" of Sup Forums would have been considered whiny liberal pacifists in 2004.

thinks Obama is a good person
Holy fuck you are an idiot

I don't see the connection between Obama and fracking, he actively worked to curb resource extraction efforts, given he came after that oilman Dubya. If anything, increased oil extraction happened in spite of him.

>Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better, but the others blocked him at every turn?
The GOP obstructed him every step of the way and they were patriotic, righteous men for doing so. They saved America for at least one more generation.

I'm with you, desu.
Once you see the truth and take the redpill, there is no turning back.

there's a difference between a bush-era foreign policy and not being a complete push over

>Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better, but the others blocked him at every turn?
Lol, absolutely not, he did his level best to hobble and permanently cripple the US, and moreso its people.

>doubles the total federal debt in 8 years
>1% real GDP yoy (how do you spend that much and not at least get 3?)
>Median household income is the same as it was 10 years ago but everything is more expensive now

Yeah, real good.

Or maybe it wasn't his intention to do damage?

You said it yourself, he had both houses for two years and never abused it. He appointed a shit ton of rightwingers to his cabinet. He's a proven centrist, yet you still believe he's an American hating communist. IDGI.

kek... got me, was getting so angry

fuck you
W - 24 rounds of golf
Nigger - 306

His daddy would've been proud.

You have to keep in mind that Ukraine and Russia is pretty much the same fucking people. They are very closely related. Ukraine is basically just a chunk of Russia that didn't join the Russia for some reason.

The hateboner slavs have for each other in this civil war of a clusterfuck can never be reasoned with, other than that we draw the line for them, and say that nope, we will refuse to nuke Russia, it's time to solve your problem with Russia by yourself now.

I seriously don't hate Ukraine, and sympathize their effort to protect the country, but a bunch of separatist pricks that want to wage war is no reason to demand Russia to be nuked or whatever.

> All his liberal cuckfuckery aside, do you think he was good as a person?

Syria, Libya, killing innocent many innocent civilians including kids through drone attacks, expanded all of Bush's policies including spying on American citizens, forced people to purchase an ever-increasingly costly product that takes an ever-increasing deductible or co-pay to use, the bailouts, pulled evil shit in Ukraine (including getting their puppet Prime Minister in office and getting Biden's son a job), which will now be forever indebted to the IMF....Are these questions even seriously pondered anymore?

There's no tougher stance he could've taken on any issue without the majority left and right wingers complaining. The only people who call Obama "too weak" are people like McCain and Graham that even right wingers on Sup Forums say are too hawkish.

I'm not saying Obama didn't play golf more, I'm saying that Dubya fucked around instead of doing his job more. He took the most vacation days of any president.

He did have the majority for his first 2 years. You're right there. But the fact he was unable to get anything done in those years is proof that the left has been eating itself for a long time. Just like they are now. They have majority by a non trivial amount of seats, and still can't come to an agreement on something.

Had* they don't have shit now.

I think he did nothing but racebait

I probably wouldn't personally celebrate his death but I'd spit on his grave.

Obama seems like a good family man and someone you could have a beer with. But he was an absolute scumbag and an ass as president.

He was simply another war mongering president who managed to be a pussy at the same time. While I believe his domestic policies were done because he genuinely believed what he was doing was right, the way he handled it made him seem extremely narcissistic and was willing to throw anyone under the bus so that he could look good. Good fucking riddance he's leaving. While I hope Trump delivers on his promises, I don't have very high expectations of him.

thanks for based answer. makes me glad Hillary didn't win

What do you mean by "get anything done"? He got as much done as he wanted to get done. I think you assume that he wanted to convert the white house into a mosque and establish a communist dictatorship, and the fact that he didn't do it is more a testament to his ineptitude than to his love of country and willingness to work with Republicans even when he technically didn't have to.

He wouldn't take a tougher stance but he still stuck his nose everywhere. That's the worst combination you can have.

Yep.

unchecked doubles are worse than murder

Bill Clinton got like 15+ bills passed in his 8 years, including gun control (Omnibus) which was later repealed. He still got shit passed even when he lost the House.

Bill Clinton is actually one of the most competent/productive Presidents in American history.

I'd literally put him up there with based Teddy R.

The 90s was a time of innovation in all fields (technology, media, medicine, etc.) and economic growth for America. He also balanced the budget and ran the first surplus in years (something Reagan never did).

America also wasn't really involved in major wars at this time either.

Not as reckless as Clinton would be, but he is far from a good person: Libya, Syria, coup in Ukraine, Afghanistan turning into a heroin factory. All these places were fucked up mostly thanks to him. I doubt he did what a good person would do. It all looks like he is a puppet of some unelected power seeking to dominate the world, hence the attacks on Russia and those that are in her gravity.

>wanted
He did.

Hillary is a right-winger? We've all seen her and Podesta's leaked emails now, pushing for war and intervention in many of the messes that this administration created in the Middle East.

He lost a lot of people early on with the Cambridge thing. First of an endless, destructive ghetto streak in him. I voted for him a second time in 2012 with very little enthusiasm and he validated that.

When Clinton didn't resign after Benghazi, the correct thing for him to do for the nation would have been to request her resignation. The consequences for not doing so were and continue to be catastrophic.

Politics and personal ambition never took a back seat with Obama.

Fail.

>Do you think he honestly wanted to make america better?

No, his words and actions proved otherwise.

He wanted to make leftism better, not America, and he helped rek the democrats by doing so.

Which is fine by me.

This

Honestly, no. I don't think Obama is a particularly good person. I live in Chicago and I have a family friend who worked with him in his campaign for senate in 2005.

Pretty much he describes him as a person that views himself as holier than thou, or "too good for politics" while playing the political gambit. In Chicago, and Illinois by extension, politics is extremely messy and nepotistic. Obama made friends in big Chicago businesses and with the Daley family that further allowed him to get and keep his senate seat.

As an individual to work with behind closed doors, apparently he is uncomfortably professional, but typically the same regardless of the situation; he's a good person to have when things are going bad because he'll handle it calmly, and likewise if things are going well. To have a conversation with Obama of any substance is rather difficult if you're what is seen by him as dirty; e.g., if you work in real estate in Chicago, Obama doesn't want to talk to you about politics. He doesn't care what you have to say, nor does he have to. If you're an academic he might, but that's because he's genuinely interested in many subjects.

So, yeah. He'll shake your hand, but he still thinks you're a peasant.

>universal healthcare
No, he passed universal forced health insurance

I can't decide what was the most embarrassing between him and the media-led Good Savage Cult that literally carried him through his abysmal presidency for eight years straight.

He carried the office of the President with grace and composure, and was a great public speaker, so yes - he is a great president.

>but he got the country out of the bush recession
if we elected no president we would have gotten out of bush recession

No.

He designed a "public healthcare" that was faaaaaar more expensive than needed.

He pulled back out of Iran despite being TOLD BY HIS STAFF that it will cause mayor mayhem with the Saudis sweeping in.

He's also a failure in the economic department.

And then he allowed people who are extreeme "liberals" (I.e. leftist expies forcing their worldviews) to have a say in politics.

He's even with Bush for the title worst president of the USA.

Great bait mate

this. that stupid nigger literally had to rephrase his affordable health care bullshit to work around the constitution since they couldnt actually force people to pay for it. now you're "taxed" if you don't have it. fucking scumfuck

Right! Let's call it what it is too-

Forced to purchase a product that some corporation calls "health insurance". I can't imagine that I'm alone when the liberal media says "look at all the people with health insurance", but don't look at the cost of it, don't look at the copays, don't look at the deductibles, don't look at who's getting rich off of it...

When the hell did we get so dumb as to allow this horseshit?

Honest to god, the worst president the United States as ever had and allowed the media to brainwash the masses

I don't know what email you're referring to but this is a perfect example of what I mean: modern right wingers claim Hillary is a war machine, then turn around and say Barrack "Removed more Kebab than Walter Sans Avoir" Obama is a pacifist pushover, and then joke about his Nobel Peace Prize regardless.

If we're measuring my ability to get his agenda passed, Clinton was great. Some of the shit he did still directly led to 2008, so his domestic policy can be somewhat questioned, although he did do some wise things like relaxing laws against strong encryption which really helped the tech economy in the US flourish and given how the NSA spiraled out of control in the subsequent years people using strong encryption probably wasn't a bad thing. Foreign policy wasn't perfect, see Rwanda, but was overall pretty good especially compared to the shitshow of the following 16 years.

Dubya was kind of a weird situation in that after 9/11 congress stopped their bullshit temporarily, so he managed to get quite a lot done early on. He indisputably fucked the country both economically and in terms of foreign policy, muh debt!

Obummer was utterly incompetent at getting ANYTHING passed, although the blame can't be put just on his shoulders, the democratic party obstructed their own party the only 2 years they could get shit passed easily. His foreign policy was a trainwreck, and while he managed to improve employment numbers, Labor force participation rate went down, in spite of him dramatically increasing the debt.

Obamacare is objectively an expensive trainwreck due to its repeal by Trump, he took way too long to enact it, and the implementation was deeply flawed, and even if you argue it would have been beneficial there's no point to starting something if you can't ensure people are gonna see it out. He appointed holder who threw nobody in jail, he was actually pretty shit. Objectively he was terrible in regards to getting finance and healthcare under control, but people are willing to externalise the blame.